PDA

View Full Version : Must Obey Question

Metal Gear Rex
February 20th, 2010, 17:33
Alright, I remember Must Obey acts like a constant slap and stuff on all creatures, so it increases their efficiency... But if I slap them does it increase it further? I am unsure about this, if you could help me then thanks. :)

CargoOfDarkness
February 20th, 2010, 18:47
Alright, I remember Must Obey acts like a constant slap and stuff on all creatures, so it increases their efficiency... But if I slap them does it increase it further? I am unsure about this, if you could help me then thanks. :)

Yes! Yes, it does. That´s how I train my creatures: Put them in training room, slap them, have Obey activated and give them 900-speed! Very fast on high level they´ll be! :cool:

Metal Gear Rex
February 20th, 2010, 18:48
Yes! Yes, it does. That´s how I train my creatures: But them in training room, slap them, have Obey activated and give them 900-speed! Very fast on high level they´ll be! :cool:

Heh, yeah. I'll have to make Must Obey more expensive in my modifications.

Too cheap for something that effects all your creatures and can help them train fast and such.

I don't know why some people neglect it, I used to.

CargoOfDarkness
February 20th, 2010, 18:49
Heh, yeah. I'll have to make Must Obey more expensive in my modifications.

Too cheap for something that effects all your creatures and can help them train fast and such.

Well in a map without gem I only use the spell while fight. They fight harder then. But with gem, its a bit too strong spell (even imps dig faster). Maybe 100 per second would be good.

DragonsLover
February 21st, 2010, 00:32
If I'm not wrong, to make a creature work extremely fast:

1. Slap him.
2. Cast Speed on him.
3. Enables Must Obey.
4. Torture a friendly creature of his kind (I'm not sure about that one).

Krizzie
February 21st, 2010, 09:59
I thought torture only halfed the payday cost of that type of creature?

CargoOfDarkness
February 21st, 2010, 10:01
If I'm not wrong, to make a creature work extremely fast:

1. Slap him.
2. Cast Speed on him.
3. Enables Must Obey.
4. Torture a friendly creature of his kind (I'm not sure about that one).
Correct! That is actually even better! But you cannot torture creatures for long, they get angry. ;)

Pizu_Meaku
February 21st, 2010, 21:56
watch out with the obay spell tough. They rarely eat while activated which caused my floks to almost die out several times :<

DragonsLover
February 22nd, 2010, 02:25
Actually, they do eat, but they may not sleep. That's the difference.

In fact, that spell should be verified by Mefisto because sometimes, creatures do still sleep. Maybe it's just when they have a job assigned?

Pizu_Meaku
February 25th, 2010, 09:12
Actually, they do eat, but they may not sleep. That's the difference.

In fact, that spell should be verified by Mefisto because sometimes, creatures do still sleep. Maybe it's just when they have a job assigned?

My bad, i think your right xD sorry for the mix-up.