PDA

View Full Version : Who wants to play multiplayer?

CargoOfDarkness
February 21st, 2010, 14:53
Who in here has even the possibility and will to play good old Dungeon Keeper 1 vs / with me? We could meet on ICQ / MSN / Skype / Steam to make some games. ;)

Pizu_Meaku
February 21st, 2010, 21:57
i think we need to centralize a live communication center for this to work. MSN/Xfire ftw.

FML
March 2nd, 2010, 17:54
Yeah, sure! PM me your steam ID or email address and I'll add you :) so we can start playing! We can have an IRC channel for this.

Pizu_Meaku
March 2nd, 2010, 20:45
i was hoping for more support than one person, lol.

Mothrayas
March 2nd, 2010, 21:11
I'd rather wait until KeeperFX supports online play.

FML
March 2nd, 2010, 21:13
Well, anyone who wants to play DK1 multiplayer can join the IRC server irc1.equnet.org and we can name the channel #keeperklan.

CargoOfDarkness
March 2nd, 2010, 21:30
I got normal Dungeon Keeper to run via Vista. Maybe next weekend I am in Steam and we can try it. But I think it will not work. I HOPE they make KeeperFX for multiplayer one day - has so much potential.

i was hoping for more support than one person, lol.

We are more. We are three. :)

FML
March 2nd, 2010, 21:42
It does work; I have play DK1 multiplayer a few times and it worked pretty well- and yes, we are all waiting for KeeperFX to support multiplayer but this is for the meantime.

CargoOfDarkness
March 2nd, 2010, 22:05
It does work; I have play DK1 multiplayer a few times and it worked pretty well- and yes, we are all waiting for KeeperFX to support multiplayer but this is for the meantime.

Sounds good. My steam-account is CargoOfDarkness (duh).

Pizu_Meaku
March 4th, 2010, 12:51
I'd rather wait until KeeperFX supports online play.

good point. very good one actually.... still, how long is that going to take? (no offence)

veronhurde
June 13th, 2010, 14:11
I never play Dungeon Keeper 1 in multiplayer before. So can you teach me how to? I sent ya my email if I have to in order to play Dungeon Keeper in multiplayer.

TheJohn11313
June 27th, 2010, 09:56
Hell, I'd be up for some DK multiplayer, however, I happen to be really bad at DK. (Either that, or my brother is uber pro, since he's the only person I've ever played with in multiplayer)

kris117
November 10th, 2010, 00:54
ill play. contact me on facebook at [email protected]

jakall
March 26th, 2013, 19:44
You can also add me on skype: deelong93

i have no experience with with getting dungeon keeper1 mp to run so it would be nice if you do ;P