PDA

View Full Version : Barbarian's Pants

Metal Gear Rex
March 2nd, 2010, 05:11
This is absolutely pathetic in its final form, yes this is what Swish does to my movies when I try to play them outside of Swish so really all my Swish creations are self-enjoyed only.

You'll laugh at either the actual joke or how poor this turned out to be, I almost want to delete it from my youtube account but I need something there.

Things Messed Up From Swish-
No Sound
Crappy Quality (I set it to 100 too on quality)
Black And Whitish
Text is weird...

Read below for text.

I'll see if I can upload something better and figure out the mysterious swish ways of corruption too. It took 30 minutes to make by the way.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/liwWxzn7KRM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/liwWxzn7KRM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Description says this-
Sorry about such crappy quality, Swishmax2 is annoying on that or I don't know how to use it, could be the latter.

Anyways, in order the text says this.
Fairy: Hey!
Fairy: Put some pants on, nobody wants to see that!
Barbarian: I like to show my manhood. It is how I got laid.
Priestess: Drop it will you?
Priestess: ...I was drunk...
Ending Text: The End

Animations I doubt you will be able to obtain, the site I got it from no longer contains them. And I don't know how to extract them. Sounds (Yes there are SUPPOSED TO BE (I hate you Swish) sounds...) I extracted with this one program on keeper.lubie.org

forum.keeperklan.com
Go there, you can make a friend you poor lonely soul. And Super Kitty commands you to.

Pizu_Meaku
March 2nd, 2010, 20:42
rofl, kudo's for the creator.

Metal Gear Rex
March 2nd, 2010, 23:29
rofl, kudo's for the creator.

Ahah.

I have better luck of good quality if I use a digital camera to record this, I also will get sound too. :D

Now just wait until my dad does SOMETHING when he says he will, I still can't breathe in my room due to the window problem.

Zhampir
April 8th, 2010, 04:25
lol at the dyslexic dialogue.