PDA

View Full Version : Horny or Horned Reapers

A New Room
March 4th, 2010, 09:33
I'm not sure if this has been decided, but I still think it would be a good idea to get an idea of what is to come back. :horny:

Should there just be one Horned Reaper or should it be you can get more than one of?

Metal Gear Rex
March 4th, 2010, 09:44
It is hard to say. I vote for the multi Horned Reapers as those are awesome but then we have that one Horny walking around that we need to kill. Unless he becomes an enemy, we kill him somehow like my idea in the story thread. :)

MeinCookie
March 4th, 2010, 09:51
Why not both? :confused:
At any rate if we have them as portal creatures we have to explain their absence in DK 2 :horny:, seeing as WftO follows on...

Edokage
March 4th, 2010, 10:24
I liked the DK2 Horny because he wasn't just another creature in your dungeon. He was THE creature and the epitome of power. Making him a normal creature would put him on par with dark angels and dark knights (strong but still not quite good enough for a dungeon figurehead).

MeinCookie
March 4th, 2010, 10:34
He was a normal creature in DK1... but still. There is something to be said for Horny being a summon-able aid in your various endeavors.

A New Room
March 4th, 2010, 11:09
I would say that you 2 are being quite bias, but I didn't even really know that Horny was summonable until the end of DK2 :p

I'm for the many. :D

MeinCookie
March 4th, 2010, 11:14
I'm not being bias. I'm honestly undecided. I don't see why there can't be both.

EDIT - and although he wasn't summonable in the Skirmish/Multiplayer way until the last few levels, there was also the Horny Talisman around earlier on.

A New Room
March 4th, 2010, 11:46
So you want think that there should be only 1 reaper as well as more than one? :confused:

MeinCookie
March 4th, 2010, 12:01
I think there should be Horny, summon-able AND creature reapers :horny:. Horny is stronger than most reapers and can be summoned as long as you have the required mana... anytime.

Mothrayas
March 4th, 2010, 15:34
I vote for horned reaper creatures only.

Or maybe just both, the retardedly-powerful-and-expensive horned reaper creatures and the invincible Horny.

Also, ANR, add polls when you create threads about this. That'd help.

Hapuga
March 4th, 2010, 16:30
I vote for pirates.

A New Room
March 4th, 2010, 17:24
Also, ANR, add polls when you create threads about this. That'd help.
Would've if I could... -_-

As in there is no option down there for me.

I vote for pirates.

I vote for whichever side eats the least pie :D

I'm in favour of both as well though...

Evi
March 4th, 2010, 21:28
I vote for both.

Horny could be a Story Mode ONLY Creature. :D

Madkill
March 4th, 2010, 22:06
I say we bring back DKI's use of Horned Reapers.

If you want to explain the absence we can go by realms, whereas one realm had those odd gems which combined the strength of dozens of Horned Reapers, the realms without have Horned Reapers as separate and killable beings.

Searingflame2
March 5th, 2010, 08:57
I defs want creature Horned Reapers, because they were fun to keep as a minion (exploiting the AI in DK1 was easy; you can make him a REAL stubborn Sack of Sh!t in WTFO) but at the same time Horny was a good character element.

I shall be sheep and say both.

Metal Gear Rex
March 5th, 2010, 09:17
I defs want creature Horned Reapers, because they were fun to keep as a minion (exploiting the AI in DK1 was easy; you can make him a REAL stubborn Sack of Sh!t in WTFO) but at the same time Horny was a good character element.

I shall be sheep and say both.

I mod my horny to be a Time Bomb you CAN'T control! Just to even him out more.

DE3000
April 15th, 2010, 14:28
I vote for both.

Horny could be a Story Mode ONLY Creature. :D

Ditto.

Necror
April 15th, 2010, 14:33
I vote Horny

Monsterbaby
April 15th, 2010, 14:41
Ditto.

Here three.

kyle
April 15th, 2010, 14:42
Horned reapers, I disliked the horned reaper becoming an individual creature that got turned into a timed Mana consuming power.

Duke Ragereaver
April 15th, 2010, 14:44
Here three.

Make that four.

Sire
April 15th, 2010, 21:50
Make that four.

I raise your bet by one vote. (5)

[Although a poll would work much better in this case due to limited options]

A New Room
April 15th, 2010, 22:34
Back when I started this topic I wasn't a dev, so I couldn't create polls in WftO threads -_-

But I would prefer Horned Reapers as creatures...

natchoguy
April 15th, 2010, 23:17
so much dev's and everything seems so quiet...

A New Room
April 15th, 2010, 23:21
Telepathy...

Sire
April 15th, 2010, 23:28
I would post news, but there's nothing to report.

I think we are awaiting Sunday to make another initiative of action.

kyle
April 15th, 2010, 23:51
Yea, I beleive it's the layout change and also a thread for updates.

QwentyJ
April 16th, 2010, 03:08
I vote Horny. But I'm also open to the idea of the Elite Horned Reaper being Horny, per se.

Oh and yes, some updates tomorrow and Sunday.