PDA

View Full Version : I need help! This is very important! (matter of programming)

Monsterbaby
March 6th, 2010, 22:47
Okay Fixed! :D

natchoguy
March 6th, 2010, 23:20
PM some of the programmers

Monsterbaby
March 6th, 2010, 23:27
Embarrasing, I'm a developer, but I have no idea who the programmers are lol. But I'll try search on the forum to see if I can catch em.

natchoguy
March 6th, 2010, 23:36
We have LOADS of them and all work independently on their own Wfto engines :)

Monsterbaby
March 6th, 2010, 23:43
awesome :P thanks for the tip!

natchoguy
March 6th, 2010, 23:46
That's my job :cool: *cheesy agent suit*

Monsterbaby
March 7th, 2010, 19:43
Okay - New problem!

The code is working fine now - However I wish to add an introduction Animation to my game - It works fine too, except the fact it stops/ends as soon as the animation is over. I get to see the interfact and start button (which is supposed to appear when the animation is done) for like 0.2 sec - whereafter the animation goes back to its starting screen.

I am using Flash CS4 Version 10.0 on Vista. Using ActionScrip 2.0 for the programming

In short: The game is a riddle game, where the player has to enter letters in an input box in order to solve a specific word - When a letter is incorret a X number of times you lose.

My Goal: I wish to add Animation in my game - so if you pick a wrong letter there will be an animated sequence, as well as when you win and lose.

My problem: My problem is, I have already added tweens and I am able to do the animation, however when I play the game, It stops when the intro animation has ended - so I cannot start the game. Also the animations sequences I have added inbetween the "chances" you have, are not being played, if a letter is the wrong one.

Also the win and the lose animation aren't being played when it in theory should.

Can anyone please help me with this? I need to be done with this game in a week, exactly! - And I would really be sad if there weren't any animations involved and only static designs.

... Oh yea, and if it gets working - I will make a tiny remake game which is DK related for the forum. Oh yea, and it is my 2nd game :S so I am still a newb XD

So people with Flash experience - everyone with flash knowlegde please help the noob (thats me)