PDA

View Full Version : Hello, i dont know if this goes here xD

MasterChief
April 6th, 2010, 23:58
Hello, im spanish and i speak english very bad ( I think you can see it ).

Im here cause i love DK, and im searching for people to play trough internet.

But i have problems to play DK2 with my friends too (I play with them trough hamachi or in lan conection in my house with an other PC). The problem its , after i play a few minutes... the game goes out to the deskopt with an error window saying ''the program must close'' and '' send'' or ''not send'' (i think that its the correct translation :S)

I tryed puting compatibility with windows 98, windows 2000 etc, and the problem still there... i dont know what to do T.T Help xD

I see that youre working in some kind of Dk3, if that its you´re doing, i love you xD and i bring you my best wishes and Good Luck ;)

A New Room
April 7th, 2010, 00:02
Hello there, have you tried anything in this thread (http://forum.keeperklan.com/please-read-that-topic-before-posting-t654.html)?

MasterChief
April 11th, 2010, 17:38
hahaha thx, i didnt see that before

now i have a problem with the unsafedisc. when i have installed the game as the threat says with all patches (including the 1.73), I try to decrypt the game with unsafedisc v1.5.5, and i select the .icd file, then appears an error windows saying ''safedisc is dodgy, aborting!''. i dont know what to do with this and the error windows stilling appear in the middle of the game -.-''. for an other part, i have a problem with the sound, its sounds a bit faltering (i dont know how to say it agh...)

thx a lot people, lets ressurrect this game!

dotted
April 12th, 2010, 12:12
hahaha thx, i didnt see that before

now i have a problem with the unsafedisc. when i have installed the game as the threat says with all patches (including the 1.73), I try to decrypt the game with unsafedisc v1.5.5, and i select the .icd file, then appears an error windows saying ''safedisc is dodgy, aborting!''. i dont know what to do with this and the error windows stilling appear in the middle of the game -.-''. for an other part, i have a problem with the sound, its sounds a bit faltering (i dont know how to say it agh...)

thx a lot people, lets ressurrect this game!

Don't unSafeDisk when you have 1.73 isntalled as it already has removed the SafeDisk DRM.