PDA

View Full Version : Chickens

Zhampir
April 7th, 2010, 20:40
I was wondering if any body happened to know the dimensions of the chickens in the game.

My friends want to see a flying-fire-breathing-chicken...

Hydroblast9
April 7th, 2010, 21:14
I was wondering if any body happened to know the dimensions of the chickens in the game.

My friends want to see a flying-fire-breathing-chicken...

I never saw it

Mothrayas
April 7th, 2010, 21:15
I never saw it

That's because it doesn't exist, duh.

Zhampir
April 7th, 2010, 23:06
wow... seriously fighting over a simple question. and it does. You can possess them. I'm trying to find the "camera" level they have. My friends want some flying, fire-breathing, chickens. I'm just too lazy to keep changing the value over and over to get the appropriate level.

Btw, I'm writing over another creature. If any one knows how to hard-code in new creatures, it would be greatly appreciated if you could release such information.

Metal Gear Rex
April 7th, 2010, 23:09
wow... seriously fighting over a simple question. and it does. You can possess them. I'm trying to find the "camera" level they have. My friends want some flying, fire-breathing, chickens. I'm just too lazy to keep changing the value over and over to get the appropriate level.

Btw, I'm writing over another creature. If any one knows how to hard-code in new creatures, it would be greatly appreciated if you could release such information.

Not really, it is the spam crap but yeah he's an easy one to set off :P

But seriously:

Oh so the camera level, I see. Well I don't know about that, but why don't you try have of the Demon Spawn's value? I don't remember the Demon Spawn's value, but it should work.

Nobody but Mefisto could possibly add a new creature, and I'm not even sure he can!

Metal Gear Rex
April 7th, 2010, 23:18
This (http://forum.keeperklan.com/member.php?u=134) guy. :)

DragonsLover
April 8th, 2010, 06:26
So much off topic posts for a single question... :mad: Can't you guys be much mature?

Flying chicken is possible : cast chicken spell over a flying creature and there you go! As for having it fire breathing, I don't think it's possible.

Maybe in one of the beta versions of the game, you can try to add creature spells over a possessed chicken. I didn't tried.

Maybe Mefisto could add a new .CFG file for a chicken so that it could be possible to alter everything on it like a normal creature.

Metal Gear Rex
April 8th, 2010, 06:32
So much off topic posts for a single question... :mad: Can't you guys be much mature?

Flying chicken is possible : cast chicken spell over a flying creature and there you go! As for having it fire breathing, I don't think it's possible.

Maybe in one of the beta versions of the game, you can try to add creature spells over a possessed chicken. I didn't tried.

Maybe Mefisto could add a new .CFG file for a chicken so that it could be possible to alter everything on it like a normal creature.

That would involve adding a new creature entirely, but also converting him into a Creature... it could be tricky and hold weird outcomes O_o

Unless of course he makes the AI different like the Imp.

Zhampir
April 8th, 2010, 06:41

Well... I could set the time for fire breath insanely long (so that it carries over into the chicken transformation)

But no, I was going to completely overwrite an existing creature (likely beetles) Make it fly, breath fire, and swap it's graphics with a chicken. (My fire breathing imps seem odd though... they shoot the fire practically straight up when not in possession, otherwise it works fine and is kind of funny to see about 10 of your imps roasting 10 of your enemy's imps, or when they start burning down wooden doors). And then have a message appear yelling "Chickens Eddy!" as they swarm in by the dozens quickly being slaughtered by their 10hp...