PDA

View Full Version : Testing Grounds Question Thread [Old]

Sire
April 14th, 2010, 23:43
It's time for you guys to start posting questions if you have any, as well as point out things I have missed.

*Prepares self*

Alrighty, start posting!

Also, if anyone can give me the ability lists for both the DK I and DK II Heroes and Creatures, it would be appreciated.

Metal Gear Rex
April 14th, 2010, 23:48
DK1 Creatures (http://www.thanatosrealms.com/dk/creatures.html)
DK1 Heroes (http://www.thanatosrealms.com/dk/heroes.html)

DK2 Creatures and Heroes (http://www.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin/file/176198/57161) (Thanks dk2player :D) (Scroll down for them and stuff)

Edit:

So I send the creatures to you?

Edit2:

Oh nevermind, I re-read the creature profile thing for the answer.

Searingflame2
April 15th, 2010, 06:45
Need some clarification.

The entire purpose of this Test Realm is to test creature, room, hero, item, spell and mechanic suggestions from WTFO suggestions, right?

My apologies if I've missed the entire concept, I've merely skimmed.

Metal Gear Rex
April 15th, 2010, 06:57
Need some clarification.

The entire purpose of this Test Realm is to test creature, room, hero, item, spell and mechanic suggestions from WTFO suggestions, right?

My apologies if I've missed the entire concept, I've merely skimmed.

Yeah pretty much.

Don't worry, if I become Lord/Lady of the Land, I shall allow all Hero Suggestions! I'll even allow most Creature Suggestions to be converted once we kill! (Unless it is downright horrible and hated)

VOTE METAL!!!

MeinCookie
April 15th, 2010, 07:01
Ohhh great... +1 ;)

Love the campaign BTW XD

Metal Gear Rex
April 15th, 2010, 18:40
Ohhh great... +1 ;)

Love the campaign BTW XD

TEH VOTING POWER!!!

Anyways, one question. For suggested creatures, will they have even the unofficial spells tested?

And I'm a bit confused on this, when the Hero Realm is available do Heroes get sent to the Lord/Lady of the Land in that Hero Realm or you again? (Since the former was mentioned elsewhere)

And we're of course not limited to just those two realms right? There will be more?

Sire
April 15th, 2010, 21:45
The runner of that realm ONLY chooses what suggestions to be let in, the storyline, events, and enemy actions.

All applicants to that realm will go through me.

More realms are plausible, but extremely unlikely. Call again next year.

Metal Gear Rex
April 16th, 2010, 02:56
The Hero Attractions are nice... but they could be better.

Now he comes teh question.

Can I send you some new data? You don't have to change it, just look over and consider it. :)

Sire
April 16th, 2010, 02:57
I guess.

Hero Attractions are subject to tweaking, but I think it works fine as it is. (although it could be improved)

Edit: Anyone else planning on joining the realm? I know choices are limited at the moment, but I know I have one contender ready once I claim the next room...

Searingflame2
April 16th, 2010, 04:58
Sire, for me it completely depends on what we decide the room requirements are for Lycans.
That said, we DO get two spots... so I may just put in a "filler" that I'll grow to love in time anyway.

The thread itself, http://forum.keeperklan.com/werewolf-lycan-t661.html?p=11598, doesn't specify what attracts them.

Personally I think Guard Room and Combat Pit could all have their purpose for the Lycan. Bloodthirsty beasts want to be able to soak the ground red at night, but when they've got their brains and clarity, they're just another human soldier wanting to guard their home.

EDIT: Looksies over thar, made another post about my room ideaz.

MeinCookie
April 16th, 2010, 07:04
There is nothing I really want to play as at the mo... but I might take a standard creature to help get the realm started.
I would have taken a goblin but you seem to have an excess.

Sire
April 16th, 2010, 12:57
So everyone seems to be waiting.

@ Searingflame2, well, even though it didn't pass the poll, I'll see if I could get the Werewolf suggestion somewhere i there...

Searingflame2
April 16th, 2010, 13:23
Poll?
I missed a poll D:!
AH NU!

Evi
April 16th, 2010, 22:23
I thought of a question.

Is there any possiblity for any more Suggestions, playable or not, to get in?

Sire
April 16th, 2010, 22:35
Into other Test Realms? Yes.

Into Asgard? Depends on the suggestion and how I feel at the time.

Evi
April 16th, 2010, 22:38
Into other Test Realms? Yes.

Into Asgard? Depends on the suggestion and how I feel at the time.

Ah, okay.

Thanks for the reply! :D

Duke Ragereaver
April 20th, 2010, 21:05
Hey Sire, just a thought that came up to me, could you allow the testing of the Awakening's few absent abilities; ''Raise Dead'' and ''Skeleton Army''?

Sire
June 30th, 2010, 18:59
Raise Dead and Skeleton Army?

Sure, as they are DK II abilities. I still have to run around and get those abilities and what they do though, DK II doesn't have much in terms of skills.

(Yeah, extremely outdated...)