PDA

View Full Version : Asgard [Old Test Realms]



Sire
April 15th, 2010, 00:11
Asgard

Factions:
Roleplay Keeper: Stravos
Lady of the Land: Claris Nightingale (Valkyrie)
? ? ? : ? ? ?
? ? ? : ? ? ?
? ? ? : ? ? ?
? ? ? : ? ? ?


Description:
Asgard, a place of snow and beauty. This is a holy place, many Valkyries converge here to pray at the local cathedral, one of the rare few still standing. Yet, it is also a place of war. Recently, a Keeper uprising was combated and was repelled by the Valkyrie armies with her allies, but there were huge losses on both sides. The Keeper banished from the this land, the Valkyries set up magic wards to prevent such an event ever happening again.
However, soon after the barriers were set in place, a new presence stirs. Stravos, formally a Beetle of War, has come to this realm for vengence. If he shall achieve it, no one currently knows, but history shall unfold as it wills...

Map: (As of 2 September 2010)

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u252/Sir_Mark_64/Dungeon%20Keeper%20RP/Asgard12.png

Sire
April 15th, 2010, 00:14
Dungeon Status

Keeper: Stravos
Dungeon Heart Health: 100%
Current Gold: 392

Spells Researched:
Create Imp
Possession
Speed
Old Heal
Old Lightning

Rooms Researched:
Lair
Hatchery
Treasury
Library
Training Room
Guard Room
Workshop
Prison

Imps: 4 Total
-:imp: 1 / 2 / 5 / 6: Mining Northern Gold Vein
-:imp: 3 / 4: Mining Gold in old Scorpion Lair
-:imp: 7: Mining Operations in Western Dungeon

Specials: None

Rooms Built / Controlled:
1 Portal
1 Lair (11x7)
2 Hatcheries (6x9) --- (3 Scattered Tiles [4x4 Room])
1 Library (9x5)
1 Treasury (5x5)
1 Training Room (10 Scattered Tiles, 16 Tiles left side [7x6 Room])
1 Ruined Guard Room (4 Scattered Tiles [4x4 Room])
1 Ruined Workshop (7x4 Tiles [8x4 Room])

Current Creatures:

(Sorted in the order that they appeared. If the Dropped Through Portal persists for over a month, it will be removed from the list.)

Ba-Ka (Goblin)
Barb (Goblin)
Magister (Warlock)
Tiyee (Pixie)
Roach (Beetle) [SLOW]
Victor (Beetle) [SLOW]

Assignments:
-None at this point of time.

Research Focus:
-Armor
-Torture Chamber
-Combat Pit

Workshop Focus:
-There is a nearly complete Workshop under Stravos' control.

Specific Orders:
-None at this point of time.

Sire
April 15th, 2010, 00:24
Keeper Stravos :beetle:

"It is time..."

*Stravos begins the Summon Imp incarnation, and summons four imps.*

"Begin the claiming process. Ignore the magic wards set up by our opposition, concentrate to the east. Claim the portal down south as well."

The Imps begin their work on claiming land for their master. It is done quite quickly, as the foothold is an important part as any plan. As of now, the Portal is claimed and what is left of the Hatchery and Lair is partially claimed by the imps. While in a poor condition, both rooms are still operational.

Current Status: (Forgive the bad quality and errors, must fix it when I find the time.)
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u252/Sir_Mark_64/Dungeon%20Keeper%20RP/Asgard1.png

"Excellent work. Now, we play the waiting game. Imp One and Two, claim the rest of the Hatchery. Imp Three and Four, claim the rest of the Lair and keep a watchful eye for that open spot."

Stravos focuses his gaze upon the Portal.

"Any time now, a new soldier to command..."

Evi
April 15th, 2010, 00:55
Ba-Ka

A red Goblin jumps out of the Portal, and lands on both feet. He marched foward, then marched left towards the Dungeon Heart.

Dungeon Heart Room

Ba-Ka saluted the Dungeon Heart/Keeper.

"Sir! I am Ba-Ka, Goblin Soldier Second Class! I am yours to command, Sir!"

================================
Health : 100%
Ba-Ka is in the Dungeon Heart Room.
Level : 1
Mood : Sir!
Efficiency : 80%
Summary : Ba-Ka entered the Dungeon, and introduced himself to the Keeper.

Sire
April 15th, 2010, 01:02
Keeper Stravos :beetle:

The red Goblin Ba-Ka emerged from the entrance portal and marched straight to the Dungeon Heart, giving a formal salute and standing at attention.

"Goblin Soldier Second Class? Ah, must be a more organized form of Goblin." Stravos suddenly focused deeply on the Goblin, "Wait, do you come from this world? If you have not come from here, be prepared. The opponents you will face here are very different from the ones you have faced before. You have been warned, soldier."

Relaxing the hard gaze, Stravos divereted his attention elsewhere, but still talked with the Goblin, "You will find what remains of an old Lair and Hatchery to the east. It shall be rebuilt in time, but that is all the hospitality I have to offer." Stravos, using his Hand of Evil, did a salute himself to the goblin. "Dismissed soldier."

Summary:

Stravos addressed the Ba-Ka, warned him, and directed him to the Lair and Hatchery.

Evi
April 15th, 2010, 01:11
Ba-Ka

Ba-Ka nods as he was warned.

"Understood sir!"

Ba-ka was then dismissed to create a lair.

"Yes sir!"

Ba-Ka released his salute and marched to the Lair.

Ruined Lair

As Ba-Ka entered the Ruined Lair, he created a Bed right next to the entrance he came from, not even fazed at how badly ruined the Lair is.

Ba-Ka sits on his bed.

"Empty... But with your superior Leadership, your Lair will be bustling with Soldiers, sir!"

Ba-Ka looked down.

Sheese... I should tone down me saying sir. It might annoy the Keeper.

================================
Health : 100%
Ba-Ka is in the Lair.
Level : 1
Mood : Sir!
Efficiency : 80%
Summary : Ba-Ka created a Lair.

Metal Gear Rex
April 15th, 2010, 02:38
Jelzeus the Goblin

Jelzeus climbed up the Portal and began cleaning off the dirt from his hands. Then he looked around at the the unreinforced walls.

New Keeper? Very new... either that or his Imps are slackers... never the less, the walls are not my line of work and not my concern...

Jelzeus stepped forward into a four-way interception, before looking in each direction. It was dark without the reinforced walls and he couldn't see the end of any of the tunnells, except the one North of the Portal. That passage let to the Hatchery. He could even hear the clucking chickens. To the West of the passage, he could hear the beating of the Dungeon Heart. The beating also brightened the Heart Chamber, also making it visible.

There...

Jelzeus began heading West towards the Dungeon Heart. He stepped into the Heart Chamber, and looked around. He took notice of the Magic Doors, unowned by the Keeper, and curiousity struck him of what stood behind those doors. Jelzeus bowed on the steps of the Heart Holder.

"I yeild to you, Keeper Stravos. I will serve you well in Research and Manufacture where my prime function lies, but I hold no hard feelings being excluded from battle... it is not in my abilities..." Jelzeus explained, "You're... new here? The walls are unreinforced, so it is rather dark without torches. My vision isn't the best, and I had a pair of glasses but I ran into a Rouge who stole them on the way up here... so if you may appoint me to the Lair I will be grateful."

Jelzeus took another glance at the surrounding Magic Doors before continuing, "I couldn't help but notice those doors are not owned by yours... shall I destroy them? And are we in an abandoned dungeon? Is there anyone else here?"

OOC (Lol at glasses Sire, don't worry he won't be getting any at all :P)

Jelzeus
Health: 100%
Level: 1
Gold: 0
Location: Heart Chamber

Summery: Jelzeus entered the dungoen, and went to the Heart Chamber. He sword loyalty to Stravos, and asked where the Lair is. Then he asked if he was wanted to destroy the surrounding doors, if they were in an abandoned dungeon, and who else was in the dungeon.

Sire
April 15th, 2010, 02:53
Keeper Stravos :beetle:

"Keeper, a Goblin has entered your dungeon"

"Acknowledged already Mentor, I said..." Stravos was cut off by the new Goblin recruit.

"I yield to you, Keeper Stravos. I will serve you well in Research and Manufacture where my prime function lies, but I hold no hard feelings being excluded from battle... it is not in my abilities..." Jelzeus explained, "You're... new here? The walls are unreinforced, so it is rather dark without torches. My vision isn't the best, and I had a pair of glasses but I ran into a Rouge who stole them on the way up here... so if you may appoint me to the Lair I will be grateful."

Jelzeus took another glance at the surrounding Magic Doors before continuing, "I couldn't help but notice those doors are not owned by yours... shall I destroy them? And are we in an abandoned dungeon? Is there anyone else here?"

Stravos considered the Goblin's remarks. He had one Goblin warrior, now he has a Goblin worker. Where's all the other soldiers?...

"I'm afraid, Jelzues, you have not told me your name. Alas, that is of little matter, as you are now bond to me via the covenant. Manners and personal things aside, you shall be of great use here with your skills.
Yes, the walls are crumbling remains of an old dungeon whose Keeper was slain just days ago. I am sure if you look around you will find fresh blood still spilled by the carnage. The walls will require a quick fixing and new torches. In response to your question, this is a new assignment and we are currently gaining a foothold in this realm.
The doors are best left untouched. They are barriers left behind by the Valkyries of this realm to prevent another Keeper uprising, I am using them as cover to slowly build up forces. Do not worry, the Dungeon shall be expanded slowly.
As for your lair, it is to the east. The Hatchery and Lair is operational but in very poor condition. It will, of course, be rebuilt, but for now we need to secure our borders. Another goblin awaits there, by the name of Ba-Ka. He is a soldier goblin, quite different from your thinking style.
Now, I must attend to other matters. You are dismissed."

Stravos' attention once more focused on the portal, awaiting new arrivals, as well as keeping a watchful eye on his Imps. Progress, if on schedule, would be completed in a day.

* * *

Summary:
Stravos addressed the new recruit and once more focused his attention on the Portal and his Imps. If the current progress continues, the rest of the Hatchery and Lair shall be claimed by the next day, and it will be time to rebuild.

Sire
April 15th, 2010, 23:07
Insert the magic of speeding through time to get to the interesting stuff.

Keeper Stravos :beetle:

"Keeper, the ruined Lair and Hatchery has been fully claimed."

Stravos' attention over the portal wavers for a moment, and then focuses his all-powerful gaze on his Imp workforce. Such dependable workers, until they start wandering off into enemy territory and require a room to be locked up in...

"Excellent. Now, Imp One, start claiming the library. Imp Two, begin retouching the ruined walls. Imp Three and Four, start mining the gold so we can rebuild this shattered dungeon."

Stravos waves his hand over the Hatchery, and a 3x3 section sprouted near the lower south-west entrance. He repeats the gesture in the upper south-west entrance, and then a 3x3 section Lair sprouted up from nothingness. The cost of 1350 gold was drained from his reserves. While both rooms are still mostly in ruin, at least there is a better area to live in now.
Imps Three and Four quickly came running back to report to the Dungeon Heart. Imp Four tripped and fell flat on his face and Imp Three tripped over Imp Four and went flying, crashing into Imp Two. Imp Two got up, insulted both, and went back to work. Three and Four dusted themselves off and gave their report, both shaking in fear.

:imp: 4 * Squeak* "Keeper, we have visitors at the Gold Veins! They are on a small island. It seems to be two Scorpions fighting a Pixie."

"How is the Pixie faring?"

:imp: 3 *Squeak* "She is able to fly high enough to avoid any attacks, but she will run out of energy eventually."

"Interesting, so quickly we encounter opposition. Imps Three and Four, do not provoke them and continue with mining tasks. Both of you goblins can choose to engage, but keep them alive if possible. I have my ways of getting opponents to talk without the use of prisons and torture chambers... Just make sure they don't enter my dungeon!"

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u252/Sir_Mark_64/Dungeon%20Keeper%20RP/Asgard-1.png

Both Imps Three and Four dragged themselves back to their respective veins, chatting a bit along the way.

:imp: 3 *Squeak* "...I want to fortify the walls..."
:imp: 4 *Squeak* "Tough luck. Anyway, it's better than jumping, painting, and claiming land..."
:imp: 3 *Squeak* "C'est la vie..."

Both imps get slapped by Stravos. "BACK TO WORK!"

The two little Imps rushed to their assigned gold veins and starting digging much faster than before, trading glancing between each other and the small sounds of Scorpions trying to catch their prey...

* * *

Summary:

Ruined Lair and Hatchery has been fully claimed.

Newly Built Sections:
3x3 Lair, near upper south-west entrance.
3x3 Hatchery, near lower south-west entrance.

Discovery of Neutral Hostile creatures:
Level 1 Pixie vs
Level 1 Scorpions (2)

Evi
April 15th, 2010, 23:35
Ba-Ka

Ba-Ka looks up.

"Combat? Sir, I will gladly protect your dungeon at all costs!"

Ba-Ka gets up from his bed, and walks to the opening south of the Lair.

Outside the Dungeon

Ba-Ka walked half-way near the battle.

"Ah, Scorpions... That a Pixie? Hmm..."

Ba-Ka picks up a small rock, and throws it at one of the Scorpions.

"Maggot! You can't fight like a man, you fight like a sissy! I bet your entire family was MAGGOTS! You are no Scorpion, you're just a tiny little WEAKLING!"

The Scorpion diverts it's attention away from the Pixie, and to Ba-Ka.

"You are weak, you are useless!"

The Scorpion hisses with anger, and starts making it's way to Ba-Ka.
=======================================
Health : 100%
Ba-Ka is half-way away from the battle.
Level : 1
Mood : MAGGOT!
Efficiency : 80%
Summary : Ba-Ka got somewhat near the battle, threw a rock at one of the Scorpions and insulted it. The Scorpion is now making it's way to Ba-Ka.

Evi
April 17th, 2010, 16:37
Ba-Ka


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxBvm6IK8KM

The Scorpion charged at Ba-Ka. But Ba-Ka successfully dodges the Scorpion by rolling away from it's charge. Ba-Ka gets behind the Scorpion and slams his hammer down onto it, which successfully hits.

Scorpion A HP: 94%

The Scorpion retaliates by swinging itself around to attack Ba-Ka with it's pincher's. Ba-Ka's chest is rammed by the Scorpion's pincher.

Ba-Ka HP: 90%

"Gh... Hah! That all you got MAGGOT!?"

Ba-Ka runs on top of the Scorpion. Ba-Ka then grabs onto the Scorpion's tail, and slams the Scorpion to the ground. The Scorpion is now prone.

Scorpion A HP: 80%

Ba-Ka tries to attack the Scorpion when it's down, but misses, just barely. The Scorpion lifts itself up. While the Scorpion was getting up, Ba-Ka tried to attack again.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7I7Ue2wX6iQ

Ba-Ka's hammer sent the Scorpion flying into the air, as Ba-Ka jumps and slams the Scorpion back down into the ground.

Scorpion A HP: 60%

The Scorpion hisses with anger, as it attacks Ba-Ka.

CRITICAL FAILURE!

Ba-Ka was grabbed by the Scorpion, was repeatedly slammed into the ground, and thrown downwards.

Ba-Ka's HP: 70%

Ba-Ka rolls away from the Scorpion, and gets back onto his feet. The Scorpion charges at Ba-Ka again, but misses.

"Sir! When will backup arrive?"
=========================================
Health : 70%
Fighting Scorpion A.
Level : 1.4
Mood : Sir?
Efficiency : 80%
Summary : Ba-Ka fought the Scorpion, and asked the Keeper when he'll get help.

Sire
April 17th, 2010, 18:44
Keeper Stravos :beetle:

"Ba-Ka, do not over strain yourself. When you require assitance, just call and I shall pick you up from the field of battle. I do not know when reinforcements will arrive..."

"Keeper, a Fly has entered your dungeon..."

* * *
Sara, the Sky Wanderer :fly:

"Another new home..."

Sara slowly flew her way out of the Portal Chamber and made her way to the Dungeon Heart, landing silently as if not to disturb a speck of dust. She folded her wings and stood at attention, staring at the Dungeon Heart.

"I am at your service."

"Well, looks like the reinforcements has arrived. Sara, your first mission is to assist the goblin Ba-Ka, who is engaging a Scorpion. Prepare for drop-off."

(Drop-Off? What does he possibly me-)

Sara was then picked up by an invisible hand and was laid down gently next to Imp 3. He stopped from his work to look at the new recruit, but was then slapped to get back mining.

(I guess that is what he meant...)

Looking over her surroundings, Sara found her prey. She lifted herself off of the ground and built up speed, slamming herself into the Scorpion's tail. It did absolutely nothing but stun Sara for a few seconds.
Regaining herself, she flew upward just in time to dodge a claw swipe from the Scorpion. She knew she couldn't do any real damage, but perhaps she could serve as a decoy...

"Scorpion! Are you fast enough to catch a Fly?"

With that comment, she circled the Scorpion, and his attention was mostly on her, trying in vain to snatch her with its claws.

(I hope that Goblin knows what he is doing...)

* * *

Sara Summary:
Level: 1
Health: 98%
Gold: 0
Mood: Calm
Status: Engaging a Scorpion
Summary: Sara entered the dungeon and upon introducing herself to the Keeper, she was dropped off to assist the Goblin Ba-Ka. She's currently engaging the same Scorpion as he is.

Evi
April 18th, 2010, 01:24
Ba-Ka

Ba-Ka looks at the Fly distracting the Scorpion. Then taking advantage of the Scorpion's distraction slammed his hammer onto the Scorpion's head.

BONK!!!

The Scorpion wobbled a bit, then fell over, knocked out.

"Sir! Scorpion A has been knocked out, Sir!"

Ba-Ka looks at Sara.

"Thank you for your assistance... Ma'am! But we still have two more hostiles left."

Ba-Ka points at the Scorpion and Pixie.

"Shall we make a plan, Ma'am?"

...

"How rude of me! I am Ba-Ka, Goblin Soldier, Second Class, at your service Miss...?"
=========================================
Health : 70%
Standing next to knocked out Scorpion.
Level : 1.7
Mood : Sir? Ma'am?
Efficiency : 80%
Summary : Ba-Ka knocked out Scorpion A, and is talking to Sara.

Sire
April 18th, 2010, 16:48
Keeper Stravos

"Keeper, part of the Ruined Library has been claimed."

"Yes Mentor, but can you not see that I'm in the middle of a skirimish?! All Imps, carry on with prior orders."

Imps Three and Four came back to the Dungeon Heart, exhausting the all the gold from their respective Gold Veins, making a 2028 total from their trips. Not wanting to be slapped again, they ran back to a different Gold Vein and repeated the same process. Imp Two finished refortifying the Dungeon Heart its corridor and began fortifying the cross-section and the portal. Imp One was still away happily claiming what remained of the Library.
Focusing his attention on the ongoing battle, Stravos saw the Goblin and the Fly next to a stunned Scorpion, deciding on a plan of action.

"Congratulations on knocking out one Scorpion, but remember, it is only stunned. Be on your guard."

With that comment, Stravos once more focused on the portal, hoping that more recruits would be coming in soon...

(Note that the map noted the position of Sara at the time of last post. Sara is now engaging the Pixie, explained below.)
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u252/Sir_Mark_64/Dungeon%20Keeper%20RP/Asgard3.png

* * *

Sara, the Sky Wanderer

Sara buzzed around and around the Scorpion, and starting getting a little dizzy from all the circles. Luckily, the Goblin got a lucky blow and slammed his hammer into the Scorpion's head, making it slump to the ground unconscious after a bit of stumbling. The Goblin made a small report to the Keeper.


"Sir! Scorpion A has been knocked out, Sir!"

Ba-Ka looks at Sara.

"Thank you for your assistance... Ma'am! But we still have two more hostiles left."

Ba-Ka points at the Scorpion and Pixie.

"Shall we make a plan, Ma'am?"

...

"How rude of me! I am Ba-Ka, Goblin Soldier, Second Class, at your service Miss...?"

"There is no need for formalities on the field of battle. My name is..." the Fly was hesitant for a moment, "Sara."

Stravos, who looked over the battle reports, told the two combatants to remain on their guard, as the Scorpion wasn't dead, but only stunned.

"Will do, sir."

Looking over at the Goblin, Sara suggested a plan of action.

"I will handle the Pixie, you can handle the Scorpion."

Not waiting for a response, Sara charged into the field of battle and slammed into the unsuspecting Pixie, slamming the small figure into a gold vein. It recovered and went forward, and began the slap Sara silly. This act served more as an annoyance than an actual attack, and then Sara circled the Pixie, flew upwards, and then charged at her from above, only to dive into the water. The Pixie was laughing at the failed attempt a short distance away from the original location.

"BZZT! I'll get you for that!"

Recovering fairly quickly, Sara maneuvered herself to dry land and took off, reengaging the Pixie in airborne combat.

* * *

Sara Summary:
Level: 1
Health: 87%
Gold: 0
Mood: Calm
Status: Engaging Pixie
Summary: Sara introduced herself to Ba-Ka, suggested a plan of action, and is now fighting the Pixie in airborne combat.

MeinCookie
April 18th, 2010, 22:13
Barb, the Goblin

Barb clambered from the portal and spat back down it with a very goblin-like snort.

"Idiots..." she muttered to herself.

Barb made he way out of the Portal, straightening her clothes as if for a job interview. She came to a four way intersection and startled an imp, but a quick overview revealed the way to the heart chamber.

"Greetings Stravos, I am Barb. I am a goblin. I wish to apply for posting in this dungeon of yours!"

Barb headed over to lair and arranged her sleeping arrangements.

=]I hope this dungeon has a better crowd than the last one.[=

She headed across to the hatchery.

__________________
SUMMARY
Mood: Happy
Status: Heading for Hatchery

Evi
April 18th, 2010, 22:13
Ba-Ka

Ba-Ka nods to the Keeper's warning, and Sara's plan, as she flew and engaged the Pixie.

Ba-Ka ran, and jumps onto the Scorpion B's tail.

The Scorpion attempted to throw Ba-Ka off by swinging it's tail back and forth, but Ba-Ka held on. Ba-Ka pulls out his hammer, and slams it into the Scorpion B's back.

Scorpion B'S HP: 92%

The Scorpion hisses with anger, and shakes itself violently. Ba-Ka still held on, then the Scorpion losses it's balance and falls into the water.

SPLASH!

Ba-Ka found his head under the water, and the Scorpion. Holding in his breathe, he forces all his power into his legs and kicks the Scorpion off.

Scorpion B's HP: 85%

Ba-Ka jumps up, taking a deep breathe of air, and charges at the Scorpion, who just swipes Ba-Ka making him fly at a gold vien.

Ba-Ka's HP: 60%

Ba-Ka gets up, as the Scorpion is charging at him, and jumps out of the Scorpion's way. The Scorpion smashes it's head into the gold vien.

Scorpion B's HP: 80%

Ba-Ka jumps forward behind the Scorpion, and slams his hammer into it's behind.

Scorpion B's HP: 74%

Ba-Ka and the Scorpion continued fighting.
=======================================
Health : 60%
Fighting Scorpion B.
Level : 1.9
Mood : Maggot Scorpion!
Efficiency : 80%
Summary : Ba-Ka fought Scorpion B.

Sire
April 18th, 2010, 23:37
Keeper Stravos :beetle:

Stravos notices the new recruit in his dungeon.

(Goblins everywhere! Where's all the other soldiers? I need ranged and magic support to fight a war, not all frontline fighters!)

"Welcome Barb. The current task at hand, should you choose to accept it, is to assist the Fly Sara and the Goblin Ba-Ka engaging in a small skirmish in a cavern south of the Hatchery. There are two Scorpions, one is currently stunned, and a Pixie there. You must get there yourself, it is not a long walk and the sounds of combat be obvious."

Stravos then focuses on his Imps, who has made no worthwhile progress to be stated.

* * *

Summary:

Keeper Stravos addresses Barb and is now watching over his Imps.

Evi
April 19th, 2010, 01:05
Sara, the Arial Fighter
and
Ba-Ka

Sara dodged another barrage of slaps from the Pixie. No longer an annoyance, these slaps are actually doing some bit of damage. The Sky Wanderer charged once more, and just like before, the Pixie flew off to the side. This time, Sara read its thoughts and redirected herself to ram into the Pixie. The victim of this attack slowly spiraled downward and floated on the water, bobbing up and down as it moved.
Sara oversaw her partner's efforts. While he was clearly a bit more wounded than the Scorpion due to the prior encounter, he still held up very well.
She charged at the Scorpion, bouncing off afterward with a little bit of a headache, but she drew it attention nevertheless.

"Goblin! Hit him like the last one!"

Seeing his chance, Ba-Ka charges at the Scorpion and slams his hammer onto the Scorpion's head. The Scorpion wobbled like the last one, but smacked Ba-Ka with it's pincher before falling to the ground.

"Ow. These Scorpions don't joke around."

"I guess not."

Sara looks over to where the Pixie was left floating, but, it was no longer there. Looking above Ba-Ka, she saw the Pixie about to charge him.

"Ba-Ka! Above you!"

Ba-Ka looks up, as the Pixie started charging at him. Not being as quick as Sara, Ba-Ka got a face full of slaps, and kicks, however, Ba-Ka grabbed the Pixie's leg, and throws her to the ground.

"Gah! She's like a beast!"

Ba-Ka sets his foot on top of the Pixie, preventing her from moving.

"Sara, you can knock her out. Seeing how my hammer might... *Ahem* yeah."

"Of course."

Sara buzzed around and flew straight upward and landed on the ceiling, her winds keeping her grounded. At the right moment, Sara jumped off and dove straight toward the Pixie, fully intent on ramming her into the ground and knocking her out for good, but not killing her.

"Ba-Ka, MOVE!"

Ba-Ka gets his foot off of the Pixie and jumps backwards.

Sara slammed into the Pixie dead-on, causing all the air within the little thing to exit and she gasped for air before fading into unconsciousness. Checking on her life signs, Sara noticed the Pixie was breathing, but barely.

"I think I went a little too hard on that one... What are we to do with the other two Scorpions? The Pixie may be ready for interrogation provided we have someone to hold her down."

"Hmm... Can you take the Pixie to the Dungeon? Interrogating her here might not be a very smart choice with these Scorpions stunned. I'm willing to knock the Scorpions out again if they get back up. I also heard the Mentor say that two more Goblins entered this dungeon, perhaps they can help me with the Scorpions until we are able to subdue them."

"I always thought carrying things were the Imps job, but ok..."

Sara landed on the Pixie and got herself a firm hold on the prisoner. Taking off with effort, Sara carried her load back to the Dungeon to be secured and introgated.

(Now would be a nice time for a pick-up, and...)

"AIEEE!"

Sara was grabbed by a pincher from the first Scorpion they have knocked out. The Pixie fell from Sara's grasp and earned a scratch from from landing. Sara felt the pressure increase slowly from the Scorpion's pincer, as if it wanted her to suffer throughout the entire encounter. Using the small strength that she had, Sara called for help.

"A little assistance here, please?"

Ba-Ka rushes at the Scorpion and slams his hammer onto the 'arm' of the Scorpion that is holding Sara. Something that sounded like a crack made the Scorpion's pincher open, and the arm drooping down.

"Okay Sara, you can retreat back to the Dungeon, I'll take the Pixie. even I have to admit, these maggots are doing a number on me now."

The Scorpion dug its other pincher into Ba-Ka's foot.

"OW!"

"No...I rather stay here and help."

Sara picks up the Pixie again and continues to move toward the Dungeon.

"Guard me while I try to shift this thing over."

Imp Three then runs up to Sara and looks at her questionably.

:imp: 3 *squeak* "Why you do our job? Imps excel at carrying things. Me carry for you!"

"Ah, ok. Thanks."

Sara places the Pixie down on the ground, and the Imp easily picks her up and drags her across the floor extremely swiftly to the destined location.

"Wow. I guess those little guys can carry big loads." Sara looks over at Ba-Ka, who was still fighting the Scorpion. "It's time to retreat, we got our objective here. Let the second shift dispatch the Scorpions."

With that comment, Sara flew and waited by the entrance to her master's dungeon, making sure that Ba-Ka could make it safely.

Hearing that their objective is done, Ba-Ka swings his hammer at the Scorpion once more before running like hell to the entrance. The Scorpion grabs Ba-Ka's leg and dragged him to the ground. Ba-Ka, getting really annoyed, swung his hammer onto the pincher of the Scorpion. It screeches and lets go of Ba-Ka, who stumbles to the entrance.

Ba-Ka felt oddly abit stronger, but he casted the feeling aside and looked at Sara.

"Mission accomplished. Great teamwork if I can say so myself. Go and rest, I'll talk to the Keeper about pay for the assignment." Sara entered the dungeon but looked back at Ba-Ka "And make sure you watch your back, we don't need a Scorpion wandering into the dungeon running off with you." She turned around again and made her way to the Dungeon Heart with a smile on her face, one that hasn't been seen for a long, long time.

As for Ba-Ka, he nodded to Sara, and dragged himself to his lair. He sat on his lair, but still remained alert, incase the Scorpions come by.


* * *


Sara Summary:
Level: 1
Health: 47%
Gold: 0
Mood: ...Happy?
Status: Flying to Dungeon Heart
Summary: Sara engaged in the skirmish, fighting the Pixie, Scorpion B, Pixie (again), and Scorpion A. The Pixie was carried to safety by Imp Three, and Sara returned safely to the dungeon. She is now on her way to question the Keeper about pay for the assignment.


Ba-Ka
Level: 2
Health: 40%
Gold: 0
Mood: Alert
Status: Resting in Lair, but is awake.
Summary: Ba-Ka attacked Scorpion B, attacked by Pixie, attacked Scorpion A, and is now in the Lair.

MeinCookie
April 19th, 2010, 06:03
Barb, the Goblin

Barb arrived at the hatchery and snagged several chickens on her sword. From what she had so far observed the dungeon was not only new, but also had been recently abandoned in a bloody manner.

=]No training facilities then...[= she said with a sigh.

She briefly tried training with the chickens which resulted in a massive cloud of feathers, but left her without that satisfying feeling that let her know she was leveling.

With a fierce scrawl written across her face she cleaned off her short sword and decided on impulse to check out the library. It was in an appalling shape and was only half-claimed. The best state for a library or so many of her relatives claimed.

She was just backing out when the Keeper addressed her.

"Welcome Barb. The current task at hand, should you choose to accept it, is to assist the Fly Sara and the Goblin Ba-Ka engaging in a small skirmish in a cavern south of the Hatchery. There are two Scorpions, one is currently stunned, and a Pixie there. You must get there yourself, it is not a long walk and the sounds of combat be obvious."

"I guess I'll leave you to your work..." she nodded to the lone imp who was working his way through the tangled mess of knocked over bookcases and blood-stained manuscripts.

She quickly made her way down to the dungeons southern entrance to aid Stravos's battle-group when they came bustling by with what appeared to be an imp carrying an unconscious pixie in toe.

"Keeper..."

She made her way to the only facility available to her, the wrecked library. She'd always fantasized about being a warlock when she was a kid but she was a goblin and the option simply wasn't open to her. That and the fact that everyone she knew would dis-own her. Maybe she would learn to read though? Who had to know?

Quiet as not to alert the imp she stole into the library and made for a quite corner. On a whim she opened up a tattered-looking book called Heal: Spells for Victory. Settling herself in she began...

__________________
SUMMARY
Level: 1
Gold: N/A
Mood: Happy, Sneaky-Sneaky
Status: Secretly reading in the Library

Metal Gear Rex
April 19th, 2010, 06:48
Jelzeus the Goblin

Jelzeus went over to the Lair where he found Ba-Ka. Remembering that Ba-Ka was a fighter, not a "Worker" like Jelzeus, he decided to keep his Lair apart from Ba-Ka's. Jelzeus set up his Lair near the entrance of the Library, yet to be claimed. It also bothered him to simply be called a "Worker" as if he were as common as any. Jelzeus always felt he proved to be better than competition, considering all the time he studied, his personal interest, on top of truly trying to be the best in research and mechanics.

This keeper is new indeed...

Jelzeus heard Stravos' discovery of the Pixie and two Scorpions, then his orders.

"Both of you Goblins can choose to engage..." Of course "can" being the keyword.

"I am a Researcher, not a Fighter, Keeper Stravos. It is not in my interest to fight, and we should probably let them be... they haven't discovered us so we simply need to wait until one kills the other an-" Jelzeus stopped when he saw Ba-Ka run off to battle.

Idiot, doesn't he know he's outnumbered three to one!?

Jelzeus growled in frustration with Ba-Ka's decision, which would force Jelzeus himself to fight as well. Otherwise there is risk losing the Fighter, then who will protect the Researcher!?

Jelzeus hurried out to find Ba-Ka throwing insults at the Scorpion, causing Jelzeus to throw his slap his forehead hard enough to throw his head back.

Such ignorance... shouldn't he be throwing his energy to fighting instead of insulting remarks?

Only one Scorpion engaged into battle with Ba-Ka, the other seemed to focus more so on Pixie. Jelzeus began to approach Ba-Ka, who battled the Scorpion, when a Fly flew into battle. She distracted the Scorpion and Ba-Ka knocked him out. Keeper Stravos said the name, Sara... it must be the Fly's name.

Ba-Ka and Sara began to talk, discussing a "plan", which completely amused Jelzeus with such little thought put into it. Jelzeus stepped into hearing range of the two creatures.

"I have a better ide-" Jelzeus froze when Sara flew off without warning, "WAIT! ...Damn foolish Fly...! My plan would take out the Scorpion and most likely ally the Pixie with us without the need for pursuasion or at least for long enough so we can knock her out with ease, then pursuade her later. Alright then... Ba-Ka... this can still partially work to take out the Scorpion. I'm going to go in first from behind the Scorpion to di-"

But Ba-Ka had already charged into battle with the Scorpion, costing Jelzeus his nerve.

I'm surrouned by INCOMPETENT FOOLS!!!

Jelzeus stomped off, thinking that since nobody is listening, he's not making good use of his time. He entered the Lair where he heard that the Library had been claimed, and began to speak to Keeper Stravos.

"Keeper Stravos, since your creatures do not wish to listen to my battle plans, which would easily reward you the Pixie and take out the Scorpions, but alas I shall retire to the bookshelves," Jelzeus explained.

Jelzeus entered the Library, then began browsing through the bookshelves. Without any real orders, Jelzeus had the option to choose whatever he wanted. And it made perfect sense to get a Workshop up and running, Traps and Doors will be useful in such an abbandoned dungeon.

Jelzeus eventually stumbled upon a book called "How to Make Your Home Dungeon a Living Nightmare Death Trap" by "Knud the Mad" aka "Arnold Schwarzenegger".

He read in peace, but eventually looked up to see another Goblin, Barb, sitting in a corner of the Library reading. Curious, Jelzeus approached her.

"I didn't expect there to be other Goblin researchers... what is your name?" Jelzeus whispered calmly, "Get to work on the Workshop, this dungeon will need some good Traps..."

Jelzeus
Health: 100%
Level: 1
Gold: 0
Location: Library

Summery: Jelzeus was refusing the offer to fight, but then followed Ba-Ka thinking he is foolish to go alone. Not being able to help much Jelzeus watched and Sara the Fly came into the scene. He saw her distract the Scorpion and Ba-Ka knocked it out. She suggested a quick scheme, which seemed rather poor to Jelzeus and caused him to step up and give a better plan.

But Sara and Ba-Ka already headed off, to Jelzeus' annoyance. He left the battle scene, and complained to Stravos about his creatures not following his brilliant plans, then went off to the Library. He began researching the Workshop, and noticed Barb. He then asked her what her name is, and then told her to help with the Workshop.



Jelzeus is Researching the Workshop

MeinCookie
April 19th, 2010, 07:23
Barb, the Goblin

Barb had only managed to get several pages in, she had been at it quite some time, when she was startled by the approach of another goblin.

"I didn't expect there to be other Goblin researchers... what is your name?"

She jumped to her feet dropping the book.

"I was... I'm not.... I'm Barb," she finally stuttered. "And I'm not a researcher, I was just coming here to... read, I guess."

"Get to work on the Workshop, this dungeon will need some good Traps..."

She was still shocked by his presence and did as he said, switching to a book titled Knuts and Bolts: The Workshop. She was having trouble reading, but at least this book was a bit easier. All the same she snuck the book on the floor, Heal: Spells for Victory covertly into her "head-bag*" and read it if she got a chance. She didn't want to read about workshops... Who did the goblin think he was, Chieftan Mau?



(OCC: *Note: A bag used by certain nomadic goblin tribes to carry severed heads of enemy slain in battle... such evolved behavior:eek:)

__________________
SUMMARY
Level: 1
Gold: N/A
Mood: Shocked, Uncertain
Status: Reaing another book in the Library

Sire
April 19th, 2010, 22:52
Keeper Stravos :beetle:

"Finally, the Library is fully cla-"

"Keeper, the Ruined Library has been fully converted to our control."

"...Thanks for the report.

Imp One, begin claiming south of Hatchery into the Scorpion cavern... Wait a minute, why didn't anyone tell me that fully functional Treasury was full!? Imp One, claim a path to that Treasury and claim it, but be wary of the Scorpions.

Excellent Work Sara and Ba-Ka in your efforts. I assume Sara will talk about the reward.

New Assignment to all interested, the new assignment will be killing the Scorpions and bringing back proof of their demise. Gold will be given out as a reward. Speaking of which...
Typical paydays are mostly obsolete. While we still celebrate the event and you creatures do receive a bit of pay, your primary source of income will be from taking assignments and missions. Besides, I don't know what you spend your gold on, and rather not know...

Other than that, I have no new announcements. All creatures, carry on with the tasks assigned...

Hold. We now have a Library at our disposal. A War General forgetting about his essential researchers...
All Researchers, focus on the Speed and the old Heal spell. I dislike the new spells they taught these new Keepers, they are nothing but a waste of time. Gold is the preferred power source, not this experimental mana stuff...

Now, everyone should have their tasks. Carry on, Stravos out."

Imps Three and Four exhausted another Gold Vein, adding another 2028 to the reserves. Realizing Stravos won't be slapping them again any time soon, they went back to a more relaxed pace.

(Forgive the map errors, but this map is the true accurate map for placements of wards. I screwed it up in the few other pictures)
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u252/Sir_Mark_64/Dungeon%20Keeper%20RP/Asgard4T.png

* * *

Sara, Sky Wanderer :fly:

Sara enters the Dungeon Heart. She attempted to land softly like she did when she first entered the dungeon, but barely managed to stop herself from crashing into the floor. Only now she became aware of the wounds she has suffered from combat. That Scorpions' hold still seemed real, despite Sara now being separated from it via a Magic Door Ward.

"Ah, Sara the Sky Wander. I suspect you are here to collect pay?"

"Well, um, yes Keeper."

"Very well. Both of you shall recieve 75 gold for your efforts."

75 gold showers from the ceiling, landing in a neat pile besides Sara. She also heard the sound of clinging gold elsewhere, it must have been Ba-Ka's reward.

"Thank you, Keeper"

"It's a job, and it's reward. Get some rest yourself, you could use it. Dismissed."

Sara takes her leave of the Dungeon Heart Chamber.

"My first job a success. If only Derrick and..."

A shadow passed Sara's face, but was quickly dismissed and she continued onward to the Lair, where she found a good isolated spot and created her own little space. Sara landed in her bed and curled up to keep herself warm. She soon afterward fell asleep, gold still on hand.

* * *

Sara Summary:
Level: 1
Health: 48%
Gold: 75
Mood: ...Unknown.
Status: Resting
Summary: Sara talked to the Keeper about payment and was paid. She headed to the Lair, made her bed, and went to sleep.


* * *

Keeper Stravos :beetle:

-Ruined Library fully claimed
-Old Assignment Completed, paid Sara and Ba-Ka 75 gold.
-New Assignment Given, proof of demise for the two Scorpions.
-Imp One given orders to claim land to the filled Treasury.
-Researchers told to research Heal and Speed.
-Everything else was to follow prior orders.

-Both Scorpions are less than 60% each.

Evi
April 19th, 2010, 23:57
Ba-Ka

Ba-Ka looks up.

"Sir, I have no real use for Gold. I am a Soldier, gold doesn't appel to me. I shall skip my pays, sir!"

Ba-Ka lies onto his bed.

=================================
Ba-Ka

Level: 2
Health: 65%
Gold: 0
Mood: I'm not tired!
Status:Resting in Lair.

MeinCookie
April 20th, 2010, 06:40
Barb, the Goblin

Barb was about five pages into the dusty, ancient, leather-bound book and was stuck on a line about the average specifications of medium-sized anvils.

=]Damn, this is book is boring... who wrote this stuff? Maybe learning to read wasn't a good idea after-all. I'm just opening my self up to a whole knew world of pain![=

Barb was marked her page and was just standing up when Stravos spoke. She was only half listening and on the way to the door when a particular line shone out.

"Researchers, focus on the Speed and the old Heal spell. I dislike the new spells they taught these new Keepers..."

She choked back a laugh, glancing around for the other library goblin.

"Good call, tor'ka..." she muttered, calling him by an obscure goblin word for fool. Who'd actually want to read about workshops anyway? Better to go and manufacture for yourself.

Barb exited the Library as the Keeper trailed off. She cast her mind back to the stuff she had missed out. She knew it was something about killing scorpions and rewards.

She snorted. So his first group hadn't finished them off, hey? The fly and the goblin she'd passed as they fled back through the hatchery. She cast he mind back to the last time the Keeper spoke to her, trying to remember there names.

=]The goblin was called... Ba-Ka, yes that was it! But who was the fly? Something like Zara... it doesn't matter.[=

What mattered was that they'd failed. She wandered what clan Ba-Ka was, or if he even belonged to one. Who knew with all these dungeon types? A goblins only true loyalty was to themselves and their clan. No Keeper would ever stand in the way of that for her. She knew her place.

Unsheathing her short sword, still slightly stained by chicken blood, she made southward through the ruined hatchery... How tough could a scorpion be?

__________________
SUMMARY
Level: 1
Gold: N/A
Mood: Uneasy, Mildly Confident,
Status: Heading to engage the scorpions

zaikantos
April 20th, 2010, 08:53
The goblin Gangah,

Gangah slowly climbs up the portal, jumping from one side to the other, feeling weaker with every jump.

(Why does this have to happen every time...) Gangah mumbles to himself.

Finally arriving at the top of the portal, Gangah takes a big jump and leaps straight out of the portal room towards the dungeon heart.

''Keeper! I have come to serve you in battle!'' Gangah shouts.

Waiting for an answer, Gangah decides to go to the lair and make a bed near the hatchery.

Summary:
Health : 100%
Gangah is in the lair
Level : 1
Summary : Gangah entered Asgard and asked to join the realm

Evi
April 21st, 2010, 02:28
Ba-Ka

Ba-Ka gets up and heads to the Hatchery, which wasn't far away.

Hatchery

Ba-Ka grabs one chicken, twists it's neck, rips it's head off, and shallows the entire body of the chicken.

"Aw, yeah. I'm ready to fight those Scorpions again!"

Ba-Ka turns and heads to the Scorpions once again. He looks at the female Goblin, and catches up to her.

"Hello ma'am. I am Ba-Ka, what is your name?"

=================================
Ba-Ka

Level: 2
Health: 90%
Gold: 0
Mood: Ready for more!
Status: Talking to Barb while walking to the Scorpions.

MeinCookie
April 21st, 2010, 07:24
Barb, the Goblin

Barb looked behind her to see the goblin Ba-Ka catch up with her.

"Hello ma'am. I am Ba-Ka, what is your name?"

Barb gave her sword a practice wave, cutting the air, before answering.

"Greetings, Ba-Ka. I am Barb, proud warrior of the clan Tusk. Do you seek to join me in battle?"

Tough talk, but good before engaging in battle.

__________________
SUMMARY
Level: 1
Gold: N/A
Mood: Pumped
Status: Heading to engage the scorpions, talking to Ba-Ka

Sire
April 21st, 2010, 21:28
Sara, Sky Wanderer :fly:

"Bzzzt....Bzzzt..."

Sara shifted in position a little bit, but was still fast asleep. She was dreaming of the life of old, the large, rolling fields of the prairie and her parents. She also dreamt of Derrick's kindness and the Priestess that saved her. So many good things in the past, never to live any longer...

"Bzzt......"

Some say the past can be repeated. Yet, this does not apply to the happiness Sara once loved and knew. Yes, it was all gone now, living on only as a fading memory. A reflection of what she once was, now only a shell that the soul resides in. All lost, never to return... Sara still sleeps, but dreams no more.

* * *

Sara Summary:
Level: 1
Health: 52%
Gold: 75
Mood: ...Unknown.
Status: Resting
Summary: Sara is still resting in her lair.

Evi
April 22nd, 2010, 23:23
Ba-Ka

"Pleasure to meet you Barb. Now let's take those Scorpions out!"

Ba-Ka rushes outside.

Outside

Ba-Ka saw the Scorpions, and picked up a rock. However, before he even threw it, the Scorpions were already charging at him.

"I must of pissed the maggots off."

The Scorpions were quite a ways off, but at the rate they're moving, they'll be at Ba-Ka in no time.

=================================
Ba-Ka

Level: 2
Health: 90%
Gold: 0
Mood: Bring it on, MAGGOT!
Status: Outside the Dungeon.[/QUOTE]

MeinCookie
April 23rd, 2010, 07:18
Barb, the Goblin

Barb followed Ba-Ka out of the dungeon an he answered her statement.

"Pleasure to meet you Barb. Now let's take those Scorpions out!"

He said something else but it was lost in the moment. The Scorpions came at them, looking mighty annoyed. Then Barb was charging, clutching her sword in her hands, rapidly closing ground with her opponent whose tail lifted, poised to strike. Time slowed. Her hands were sweaty. Her heart pumped. A battle cry slipped from her between lips.

CONTACT!!

There was no time for thought or anything other than action, not in battle. She dived and rolled left, more on instinct than anything else. The scorpion plowed right past her, and she swung round her short sword, hacking deep into the base of its tail as it passed her.

The scorpion shrieked in pain and frustration before rounding on her, open and in the path of its full fury, prone after she overbalanced on the last strike. It grabbed her leg with its claws, almost crushing it, and threw her into the water in a awkward sort of hammer throw.

She landed back-first in an almighty spray. Water rushed in from everywhere, dragging her down. She choked and clawed her way to the surface only to see the scorpion rushing at her.

She snarled and grasped her short sword ready for the next onslaught...

__________________
SUMMARY
Level: 1.2
Gold: N/A
Health: 84%
Mood: Pumped
Status: Fighting Scorpion "1", Injured Leg (Limp)

Evi
April 24th, 2010, 01:04
Ba-Ka

Seeing Barb take one of the Scorpions, Ba-Ka charges for the second Scorpion.

The Scorpion charges right at Ba-Ka. Ba-Ka jumps right before it hit him, and clung onto it's back. The Scorpion hissed with annoyance, and tries to shake him off. However, Ba-Ka held on, thanks to the Scorpion's tail.

Ba-Ka slams his hammer into it's back, cracks and blood spurting came from the Scorpion's back wound, seriously hurting it.

"Maybe if you weren't trying to kill us and join our Keeper, we would of spared you!"

Ba-Ka pulls his hammer out, and almost slammed it down again, but the Scorpion's tail smacked him off of it. Ba-Ka thuds in front of the Scorpion, who grabs both his legs and starts pulling seperate ways.

"AAUUGH!"

Ba-Ka could hear sounds of tearing and ripping, even felt blood escaping him. Ba-Ka quickly swings and slams his hammer into the Scorpion's head. The Scorpion lets go of Ba-Ka and stumbles backwards. Ba-Ka lifts himself up, runs at the Scorpion, and jumps upward to deliver the final blow.

The Scorpion swung it's tail forward. stabbing Ba-Ka in the eye, as he slammed the hammer down onto the Scorpion's head. The Scorpion's head was crushed, and it slipped to the ground.

"Agh... Tough arsehole..."

Ba-Ka ignores his missing eye, and runs towards Barb to assist her.
===================================
Ba-Ka

Level: 2
Health: 65%
Gold: 0
Mood: Ouch!
Status: Outside the Dungeon, running to Barb, missing left eye.

Sire
April 24th, 2010, 23:56
Keeper Stravos :beetle:



''Keeper! I have come to serve you in battle!'' Gangah shouts.

Waiting for an answer, Gangah decides to go to the lair and make a bed near the hatchery.

"Ah, another recruit. Welcome Gangah, to Asgard. I find that you already made yourself at home here. The current task is engaging the Scorpions to the south of here, two goblins are currently in engagement. You will be rewarded if you bring proof of their demise. If you have any futher questions, ask an Imp or a fellow soldier. Stravos out."

(How long was I out? Being dormant during skirmishes and not paying attention... And, we have yet another goblin to join our ranks. At least when the Scorpions are dead I'll be able to shatter down that magic ward in the Treasury...)

"All creatures, carry on with prior orders. Keeper Stravos will retire for awhile. Report to the Dungeon Heart when anything significant comes up."

* * *
Sara, The Sky Wanderer :fly:

"Bzzt...."

Sara stirs in her sleep, but slowly awakens after the stir. She couldn't sleep forever, especially if there was something to be done. Slowly arising from her resting position, Sara exited her lair and made a small clearing. From this small clearing, Sara rose and took to the air of the dungeon. She flew to the nearby Hatchery, eating one chicken to satisfy her hunger. After eating, she flew around the dungeon wondering what to do.

"Nothing to do but research I guess..."

Sara went into the Library and pulled out a book titled The Book of Speed and landed in an intact corner tile. She then opened the book and began to read...

* * *

Sara Summary:
Level: 1
Health: 84%
Gold: 75
Mood: Bored
Status: Researching
Summary: Sara awakens, eats a chicken, and is now researching.

* * *

Important Notes:

Researchers are to concentrate on the Speed and (DK I) Heal Spell.
Current assignment is to dispatch the Scorpions down south.

MeinCookie
April 25th, 2010, 06:07
Barb, the Goblin

Barb grasped her sword and splashed through the water as the scorpion closed in. Droplets of water ran down across her green face, which was currently screwed up in an expression of rage and anger after being thrown into the water.

"I'm gonna crack you open, you dirty thick-brained animal!"

It smashed into her knocking her back into the water, but she fought it. Driving her sword into it repeatedly. It feel back writhing in agony, but she had no mercy.

"You... got... my... hair... wet,... you... sodding... bug!"

She enforced each word with a shocking blow from her sword and loud cracks split the air. The scorpions screams died away and Barb stopped, breathing out a sigh and taking note of her surroundings.

"Ohhh.... ohhh...." she looked around and addressed the other goblin, "I guess got a bit carried away there, didn't I?"

She laughed, out of reflex more than humor.

She picked up the mutilated scorpion and started dragging it towards the dungeon heart....


__________________
SUMMARY
Level: 1.5
Gold: N/A
Health: 67%
Mood: Happy
Status: Finished of Scorpion "1", heading for dungeon heart with corpse

zaikantos
April 25th, 2010, 07:02
Gangah walks around the dungeon, sitting at the dungeon heart waiting for the keeper to respond and looking for a training room. (why does he take so ******* long...) Gangah mumbles.

Less than a second after that, Gangah hears a deep and hard voice shouting:
"Ah, another recruit. Welcome Gangah, to Asgard. I find that you already made yourself at home here. The current task is engaging the Scorpions to the south of here, two goblins are currently in engagement. You will be rewarded if you bring proof of their demise. If you have any futher questions, ask an Imp or a fellow soldier. Stravos out."

Ah, finally something to do! Straight away Gangah runs towards the hatchery where he quickly smacks a chicken against the wall. Oops... I`d better not do that again. Or maybe i should... On the moment Gangah takes his eyes away from the bloody mess on the wall, Gangah sees another goblin that carries a scorpion. Don`t tell me I missed the party, mister ....?

Summary:
Health : 100%
Gangah is in the hatchery
Level : 1
Summary : Gangah walked around waiting for the keeper, then got assigned to help destroy the scorpions who turned out do be already taken out.

Evi
April 27th, 2010, 00:05
Ba-Ka

Ba-Ka nods at Barb, walks to his Scorpion kill, grabs it, and starts dragging it away to the Dungeon Heart.
===========================
Level: 2
Health: 65%
Gold: 0
Mood: Am I missing something?
Status: Walking with Barb to the Dungeon Heart

MeinCookie
April 28th, 2010, 06:03
Barb, the Goblin

Barb dragged the dead scorpion towards the dungeon heart, legs bent against the weight. She noticed a new goblin in the dungeon and was about to greet him when he mistook her for a man.

She muttered acidly under her breath and ignored him.

She hauled the limp creature into the heart chamber and dropped him, wiping her hand against her side.

"We have triumphed against the scorpions, Keeper. The might of your dungeon's creatures shall only grow. I am sure you shall have the overall victory you desire."

Barb headed out into the hatchery, ate a chicken before heading for her lair. Settling down she opened the book on heal spells she had taken from the library. Remembering Stravo's earlier comments she flicked through to the old section and started to practice her reading in the comfort of her lair...

__________________
SUMMARY
Level: 1.5
Gold: N/A
Health: 67%
Mood: Happy
Status: Reading (In Lair)

Sire
April 29th, 2010, 01:03
Keeper Stravos :beetle:

"Excellent work, Ba-Ka and Barb. The Scorpions shall be converted into grim monuments to ward off possible intruders. Since the assignment is completed, your pay shall be in order..."

100 gold is dropped upon Ba-Ka and Barb.

"Also, Ba-Ka, make use of the gold I give you. Perhaps you have relatives or other clan members that require funding. You can send it to them if you desire."

"Keeper, the Treasury has been claimed."

"Acknowledged. Imp One, continue to claim the Scorpion cavern. Imp Two, keep up the refortifying the walls. Imps Three and Four, continue with the mining.
All creatures, we still do not have a Training Room as of yet. Please be patient while I continue to save energy to annihilate these wards. One ward shall be destroyed today, however..."

Stravos focuses his gaze upon the southern magic ward that leads to the Treasury. The Dungeon Heart begins to beat faster and faster, with the lights flickering in tune with the beating. The Dungeon Heart stops to beat, and then a massive energy vortex engulfs the ward, leaving no remains of its existence. After the display, the Heart begins normal rhythm, but some of the gold supply has been depleted for support spellcasting (5000).

"T-that was more exhausting then I thought it would be. Creatures, you have your orders. I assure you, the Training Room shall be the next we will liberate from the ruins of this dungeon. Until then, Stravos out."

Stravos ceases talking to his creatures and becomes a little more withdrawn from the outside world. Alas, the existing facilities are still in ruin... Yes, they could use a little bit of rebuilding...
Stravos waves his hand over the Lair, Hatchery, and Library, creating a 3x3 area of each plus an extra space. All the rooms emerged from nothingness to fit into the desired areas, and 4450 gold was deducted from the total funds.
Stravos has done another round of Keeper duties. Being a commander for the Beetles of War was easier than this. Alas, to carry out vengeance, Stravos must be in this form. But, what happens after the vengeance has been fulfilled? No one knows...
Ah, but Stravos forgot one important thing. His female prisoner, the Pixie. Another air support unit would be helpful, but Stravos is still too weak to begins interrogations. The Pixie has been fastened to the wall of the Dungeon Heart Chamber. Due to her size, she shall remain knocked out of commission for some time. Perhaps when she finally awakens Stravos shall begin the methods of conversion, but for now, resting has been long overdue...

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u252/Sir_Mark_64/Dungeon%20Keeper%20RP/Asgard5.png

* * *

Imps Three and Four desposit another load, putting in 2028 gold into the reserves before heading back out and mining.

* * *

Keeper Stravos :beetle:

Funds:
12567 = Start
-9650 Deduction (1250 Hatchery [10], 1000 Lair [10], 2200 Library[10], 5000 Destroy Ward [10], 200 Assignment Reward [10])
+27628 Addition (2028 Mining, 25600 Full 5x5 Treasury)
30545 = New Totals

New 3x3 + 1 Lair
New 3x3 + 1 Library
New 3x3 + 1 Hatchery

Assignment Complete, no assignments are currently available at this time.
Research Focus: Speed and Old Heal Spells
The Pixie is a temporary prisoner at the Dungeon Heart.

MeinCookie
May 1st, 2010, 04:44
Barb, the Goblin

Barb stashed the book she had been reading in her lair and stretched. She hadn't managed to get very far, but she got further than last time. Maybe there was hope for her yet. Maybe some day she would be a warlock.

"The future is not the issue. I must concentrate on being a warrior now, or the future may not be so kind." she scolded herself quietly.

Barb went off in search of a training room...

__________________
SUMMARY
Level: 1.5
Gold: 100
Health: 70%
Mood: Happy
Status: Looking for a training room

Evi
May 1st, 2010, 16:34
Ba-Ka

Ba-Ka took the 100 gold.

"I don't really have a family anymore... But I can give this all to my group of Goblins, sir!"

Ba-Ka went to his lair, and picked up the gold he didn't pick up from before.

Afterwards, Ba-Ka lied onto his lair, and fell asleep.

============================================
Level: 2
Gold: 175
Health: 65%
Mood: Zzz
Status: Sleeping, and his eye is somehow recovering while sleeping...

dk2player
May 2nd, 2010, 21:48
Gardalia The Nice One.

Smoke and fumes puffed out of the portal, only to show Gardalia attempting to climb the portal's long narrow hole.

After about 3 minutes of hard labor, she finally climbs out of the portal


Pheeewww that was tough, I hope I don't have to do that again.

She walked over to the Dungeon Heart to introduce herself.

Hello keeper. I am Gardilia. The Goblin that climbed out of the portal. And Um... I Just wanted to come by, say hi, and ask exacly where is the lair?

Name: Gardilia
Level: 1
Gold: 0/0
Health:100%
Did: Climbed out of the portal to introduce herself to the new keeper

MeinCookie
May 4th, 2010, 13:07
Magister, the Majestic

Magister emerged from the portal, burning flickering light playing across his face, somehow young but ancient in the glow of his ascendancy. He held his staff clear of flame as it died and he found himself standing alone in the dimly-lit dungeon entrance.

>}Lovely welcoming party... isn't anybody going to announce me? No? {<

With a distinctly unamused sigh he brushed the portal ash off his long silk robes and set of towards the telltale beat of the dungeon heart. The walls were in a terrible state and the glimpses he caught of the rooms weren't reassuring.

>}I've seen better dungeons than this abandoned, what is this Keeper playing at? Must be new… {<

Magister entered the heart chamber and bowed down to address the Keeper.

"Greetings, Keeper. I am the warlock known as Magister and I am at your service. I take it by my presence you have a functioning Library? Good. I am skilled in all areas of research, magic and science and I am sure you will find me invaluable. Until then, Keeper, I am sure you appreciate that I have work to do, and I would prefer to do it without disruption from whatever inhabitants have taken up in this dungeon of yours."

The warlock exited the heart chamber without acknowledging its other inhabitant and set course for the lair, which turned out to be in a worse state than he first though. His scrawl became more pronounced as he headed out for one of the scattered tiles of usable lair. At least nobody could set up shop near him.

Upon entering the library his face darkened considerably. He couldn't have looked more menacing and severe if his eyes had glowed crimson. Paint his skin blue and one might almost have confused him for a Dark Angel. As it was he certainly captured that distinct imposing looming aura they exuded.

"Dark Gods restrain me..."

He clutched his staff tightly, knuckles turning white.

>}Bookshelves overturned, Books bloodied, burnt, tattered, lying open on the floor...{<

He picked up a title from the floor near the door called Knuts & Bolts: The Workshop.

>}and Flies researching!??{<

It was all Magister could do not to light up a fireball then and there. This Keeper was desperate as well as new. He should have left then and there, made for the portal never to return. Instead he took a deep breath and centered himself. He was looking for an out of the way dungeon to conduct his studies; this would have to be it.

"Very well, Keeper. I will tolerate this insanity and sacrilege for now, but I will not stand for this for long..." He muttered, mostly to himself.

Holding his temper, Magister found himself a book on keeper spells called Quirkus's Manual of Spells and quickly found the section on Speed. With a quick, but intense, glare at the researching fly he set to work.



SUMMARY__________________
Level: 1
Gold: 0
Health: 100%
Mood: Black
Status: Reading
Quick Summary: Magister becomes steadily less impressed as he evaluates the dungeon. He is horrified by the state of the library.

Sire
May 6th, 2010, 01:49
Keeper Stravos :beetle:

"Keeper, while you were sleeping, two creatures has entered your dungeon...

Keeper, A Goblin has entered your dungeon.
Keeper, A Warlock has entered your dungeon.
Keeper, A Warlock is annoyed by the state of your Library."

"Many thanks, Mentor. Now, to the tasks at hand...

Gardilia, the lair is to the east. Not only that, but you don't seem suited for warfare. Go home unless you truly desire to earn your keep here. You have been warned.
Magister, welcome to Asgard! You have talents that shall prove useful in achieving the final goal ahead. I see your concerns about the library, let me relieve that off of your shoulders..."

Stravos waves his hand over the Library, fully rebuilding the library at the cost of 5400 Gold. What was once in ruins is now was clean and neat, books placed on their respective bookshelves and bloodied / burnt books magically restored to perfect condition. A Hero would even be amazed by it, were not if for the dark aura all Keeper Libraries give off.

"Might as well restore the Lair and Hatchery rooms to a fully functional state..."

Stravos works his dark sorcery and rebuilds the Lair (4400 Cost) and Hatchery (3250 Cost) back to full conditions.
The former Beetle of War focuses his attention on the awakening Pixie. She struggles against her bonds in the Heart Chamber, tied against the wall next to one of those infamous wall sculptures.

(It is time for interrogation. A Beetle of War physical form would be perfect for the task, yet there are none in my ranks. Nevertheless, Ba-Ka shall be a good candidate for this operation.)

"Ba-Ka, I will possess you. No questions asked."

Stravos casts the Possession spell on the sleeping Ba-Ka, and transports his will to the host, overriding the original dominate will. The first thing that happened was that Ba-Ka fell out of his bed, hitting the Lair floor. Stravos was shocked by the pain but for a moment, and soon started experimenting with a Goblin body.
First, Stravos attempted walk with his host's hands an feet, similar to a Beetle. Alas, looking around in his host form, he realized what was familiar to him was awkward for the host and the others who may be watching. Positioning himself upright, Stravos took a step foward and fell flat on his face.
Getting up from the position again, Stravos told the other mind to stay silent while he was trying to adapt. This time, Stravos managed to walk normally. He then proceeded to run around the Lair for two laps. Afterwards, Stravos hit the floor and began push-ups as if his new body was a natural one. He even did a break-dance for a few minutes before grasping himself at the real task at hand. He thought a small apology for any possible embarrassment he might have caused for the host.

(Sorry about that. I guess it's been so long without a physical form, you want to do things you were able to do before, as well as experiment with new things.)

Stravos grabs Ba-Ka's hammer and heads to the Dungeon Heart, witnessing the frail Pixie struggle left and right to escape, but to no avail. Stravos positions his host ever closer to the Pixie, holding the hammer menacingly.

Possessed Ba-Ka: "You will switch to our side, or suffer unbearable pain."

The Pixie stayed silent and stopped squirming. Stravos directed a thought at the consciousness of Ba-Ka.

(Hey, Ba-Ka. You can do the honors of torture. I'll direct you through the process should you require it, or I can do it myself.)

Ba-Ka just stands there hovering over the Pixie while she tries to compose herself of what might happen next...

* * *

At the Scorpion Caverns, two Imps head their way back to the Dungeon Heart.

:imp: 3: *Squeak* "All we do is mine, mine, mine. I want vacation too!"
:imp: 4: *Squeak* "Get used to it. We were created for this purpose of labor."
:imp: 3: *Squeak* "I still don't like it. I rather - What a lucky goblin!"

The two Imps enter the Heart Chamber to drop off their gold when they witness Ba-Ka hovering over the Pixie.

:imp: 4: *Slaps Imp 3* *Squeak* "That's the Keeper possessing him. Get back to work before he sees us!"

The two imps quickly drop off their gold and run off back to their respective jobs.

* * *

"Keeper, the Speed Spell has been researched."

* * *
Keeper Stravos :beetle:

Funds:
30545 = Start
5400 = Library Rebuilt Cost
3250 = Hatchery Rebuilt Cost
4400 = Lair Rebuilt Cost
2048 = Imp Deposit
19435 = Current Funds

Lair fully repaired.
Hatchery fully repaired.
Library fully repaired.

Speed has been fully researched.

There are no tasks or assignments available at this time.
Research Focus: Old Heal Spell
The Pixie is about to undergo interrogation.

No new map at this time, note that 2 gold Veins have been mined out.

MeinCookie
May 6th, 2010, 08:58
Barb, the Goblin

Barb returned to her lair in a huff. She had searched the entire dungeon for a training room, and found nothing. It looked like she'd have to wait if she wanted to be true to herself and her inner warrior.

She briefly entertained the notion of heading out into the unknown, beyond the dungeons limits, to look for one. She just as soon dismissed it as more trouble than it was worth.

"I shall train hard enough later to make up for it..." she told herself, but she knew well enough that battle never arranged itself to fit her schedule.

On her little exploratory rump around the dungeon she had noticed yet another goblin. It seemed that this realm was drawing them like fireflies to lava. Still, it wasn't necessarily a bad thing...

Barb took the heal book she had been reading and returned to the library, sick of the book. Upon entering she was surprised to see it had been fully restored to a functional state. Shelves upon shelves of neatly arranged books stood in perfectly straight isles.

=]I have to admit that looks much better... though the others probably wouldn't agree with me on that score![=

She frowned slightly on that score and replaced Heal: Spells for Victory into a random shelf. Almost immediately she attracted the glare of a tall human sitting in the corner with a heavy book. A warlock? Perhaps. He certainly looked the part...

She hastily withdrew the book and placed it in a more proper place.

In the act she found herself another heal book, labeled this time only with the generic title Heal Spell. Barb quietly found a set and began her studies again.

Almost immediately, however, she was disturbed by the Keeper as he refurnished some other rooms.

"Might as well restore the Lair and Hatchery rooms to a fully functional state..."

She continued her research, reading several more pages before the mentor interrupted her train of thought, announcing that the speed had been completed. With a small sigh she delved back into the heavy book...

__________________
SUMMARY
Level: 1.5
Gold: 100
Health: 70%
Mood: Happy
Status: Researching

MeinCookie
May 6th, 2010, 09:36
Magister, the Majestic

Magister was busy researching the speed spell and keeping any eye on the dungeons 'lesser' inhabitants when the Keeper spoke.

"You have talents that shall prove useful in achieving the final goal ahead. I see your concerns about the library, let me relieve that off of your shoulders..."

The entire library was restored, a great feet considering the amount of devastation that had been wrecked upon it before.

"Thank you, Keeper. Your efforts are indeed grand. You have my respect and gratitude, Keeper. I shall redouble my efforts on your behalf..."

Magister returned to his research, after quickly eying the libraries other inhabitants to make sure they weren't doing things they ought not. Befouling books, carving initials on the bookshelves, or faking. When nobody stuck out he frowned.

He wouldn't be disappointed for long, it seemed however, as soon after another creature entered the library. The female goblin walked in, examining the refurbished library before slotting a Heal book in the Inferno section. She turned, saw him and quickly withdrew the book.

"Foul, untidy, dirty creatures the lot of you..." he muttered.

The goblin walked off behind a bookcase.

>}No doubt you're off to mess up another part of the library... I should have you thrown out where you belong!! Have no doubt that if I had my way, you be used for nothing more than experiments, worthless little goblin.{<

Magister countinued researching speed until the mentor announced that it was complete. He switched over to Heal, flicking through to its section in the chunky Quirkus's Manual of Spells.


SUMMARY__________________
Level: 1
Gold: 0
Health: 100%
Mood: Happy
Status: Reading
Quick Summary: Magister researches, gets a little annoyed, researches some more.

Evi
May 8th, 2010, 16:21
Ba-Ka
and
The Pixie
(Whose name will be revealed later.)

Ba-Ka stares at the Pixie.

(Uh, sorry to say Sir, but I never tortured or interrogated Pixies before. What can you recommend?)

(A soldier that never did interrogations? If you went through basic training, there should at least be a course on torture and conversion...)

(...I interrogated before, just not Pixi- oh forget it Sir.)

Ba-Ka grabs the Pixie's head by her cheeks.

"Do you want to be reduced to being tortured to our side!?"

The Pixie slowly shook her head.

"Then swear loyalty to the Keeper."

The Pixie said nothing.

Ba-Ka sighs, and raises his hammer, making the Pixie's eyes go wide in terror.

"Last chance, join or be tortured by..."

(Crap... Um... Er... Ah what the crap.)

"A spankin-"

"N-no! Please, a-anything but that!"

"Then swear your loyalty to the Keeper."

".....I.... I swear..."

(There you go Sir! Shall I remove her bonds now?)
=============================
Level: 2
Gold: 175
Health: 80%
Mood: Sir
Status: In the Dungeon Heart room, in front of the Pixie

MeinCookie
May 9th, 2010, 09:03
Barb, the Goblin

Barb sat at the back of the library reading the book on heal spells. The words seemed to blur together as she turned her mind to other things. She wanted to bash something up, feel blood splatter across her face, feel her sword pierce flesh and dent metal. She longed for the primal, dark pleasure of battle. She longed for fear and adrenaline. She was after-all a warrior.

=]Wait for Stravos to build a Training Room, soon their will be plenty enough battle to go around![= she told herself, but it didn't help much.

She imagined herself fighting as a warlock, smiting foes with fire and magic, her rivals engulfed in smoke and flame.

She shook herself. She needed to sleep. She was losing her concentration. Standing up she replaced her book in the appropriate section and headed for her lair to sleep.

Settling into her lair, sleep claimed her. She would only have a power nap...


__________________
SUMMARY
Level: 1.5
Gold: 100
Health: 79%
Mood: Happy/Distracted
Status: Sleeping

MeinCookie
May 10th, 2010, 08:58
Magister, the Majestic

Magister was still reading, researching the heal spell. He had finished all the previous book had had to say and had now moved on to another, Essential Battle Spells, which focused on heal spells quite heavily.

All the same, he found his mind wander back to that useless little goblin who was hiding out of sight, presumably somewhere on the libraries back wall.

>}Some people just shouldn't be admitted to libraries, fools. Whatever she is doing back there can't be research... and a fly? In a library?{<

He shook his head. Libraries were a sanctuary of knowledge, a dwelling of the enlightened and, most importantly, a stronghold against mindless idiots and ignorant fools who would dare try to wreck them! If he found so much as a smudge or tear on those books...

Simply put, he would make the domain of the Dark Gods seem like a relaxing retreat. On that vein, he'd have to get his hands on some "scientific apparatus" from the local workshop.

>}I need another set of hand-held lightning traps if I'm to continue my experiments... I bet the manufacturers charge through their teeth! Can't trust the greedy money-grabbing blights anywhere... trolls. Chances are they will try to con me with some shoddy sub-standard product.{<

Magister frowned and returned to his reading, happy to note a few minutes later when the female goblin left. He flicked over the page and continued...

SUMMARY__________________
Level: 1
Gold: 0
Health: 100%
Mood: Happy
Status: Reading
Quick Summary: Reading, reading some more.

Sire
May 14th, 2010, 22:57
Keeper Stravos :beetle:

Stravos oversaw the interrogation, and did a mental facepalm when Ba-Ka supposedly convinced the Pixie to switch sides with the threat of a spanking. Not being needed any longer, he exited the physical form and went back to the Dungeon Heart.

"Keeper, the Old Heal Spell has been researched."

"Acknowledged. Researchers, focus on Armor and the old Lightning spells. Our presence here is growing, and chance for discovery is high. And because of this, I have an announcement...
I shall spend my energy knocking down another magic door, opening the pathway to the long-awaited Training Room. This should alleviate your boredom and make you better prepared for the battles ahead. Please wait for the process to be over..."

Stravos once again begins the incarnation. The heart beats faster and faster, the torches flickering with the rhythm, and then suddenly comes to a halt. All the torches flicker out, and a massive energy vortex annihilates the magic ward next to the Lair, leaving not even ashes behind. (5000 spell cost)
With another display completed, the Heart begins normal beating and the torches flicker back into existence once more. Stravos, being prepared this time around, recovered fairly quickly.
Stravos did a quick overview of the dungeon. Imp One finished the Scorpion Cavern to the best of its ability, and it quickly claimed the new corridor and the Ruined Training Room. Imp Two has finished refortifying the dungeon and now works in the Scorpion Cavern. Imps Three and Four however, fell asleep on the job...

Stravos gave Imp Four 3 slaps and punched Imp Three, followed by a solid slap.

"Imps Three and Four! Get the task at hand completed or I will desummon you!"

With that comment, both imps rapidly went back to work...

"All Creatures, there are no new assignments, but the Ruined Training Room is open. Researchers, you already have your tasks. All creatures, dismissed."

As an afterthought, Stravos repaired half of the Training Room, costing 2400 gold.

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u252/Sir_Mark_64/Dungeon%20Keeper%20RP/Asgard6.png

* * *
Keeper Stravos :beetle:

Funds:
19435 (Starting Funds)
- 5000 (Destroy Ward)
- 2400 (16 Training Room Tiles, left side)
12035 (Current Totals)

New Room Acquired: Training Room (10 Scattered Tiles, 16 Tiles on left side)

No assignments are currently available.
Research Focus: Old Armor and Lightning Spells.

Sire
May 14th, 2010, 23:10
Sara, Sky Wanderer :fly:

Sara was so deeply engaged into reading that she barely caught wind of events in the dungeon. She even kept on reading the same book over and over again, not knowing that the spell has been researched.

Mentally slapping herself for wasting time, Sara walked over to the bookcase where the Speed spell went, and lifted off. She placed the book in its proper place and flew to the Hatchery, not noticing the Warlock who was researching.
Diving down like a bird of prey, Sara grasped a chicken and devoured one in small pieces until it was fully eaten. Satisfied with the single meal, Sara flew around the areas she could, noticing the much-improved condition of the dungeon itself. Although, flying into the Training Room, it could use a bit of work...
Wait a minute, since when did Stravos get a Training Room? It did not matter, but Sara now had a better way to kill off time.

"Well, here goes nothing..."

Sara flies headfirst into a training dummy, which results in Sara slowly spiraling downward for two rotations before softly crashing onto the floor.

"Ow..."

Sara gets up and wobbles a little bit, almost running into another Training Dummy. Getting full control of her senses, Sara lifted off once more and began engagement with a Training Dummy.

* * *

Sara Summary:
Level: 2
Health: 95%
Gold: 75
Mood: Calm, Normal
Status: Training
Summary: Sara finally gets a hold of what is going on and stops her fruitless research. She got a bite to eat and is now training.

MeinCookie
May 14th, 2010, 23:48
Barb, the Goblin

Barb awoke from her sleep completely refreshed and noticed the Keeper was finishing up an address to the dungeon.

"All Creatures, there are no new assignments, but the Ruined Training Room is open. Researchers, you already have your tasks. All creatures, dismissed."

She smiled and made her way towards the newly-claimed room. It was about time she got in some training practice.

=]I should thank Stravos later, although he probably should have opened it a lot earlier...[=

She entered into the training room and immediately noticed a fly training. It was the same fly she had seen coming back from the first fight with the Scorpions and several times since.

=]What was her name...? That was it...[=

She remembered the Keeper saying something.

"Ohhhh, hello there. It's Sara, isn't it?"

Barb began training herself, hitting and stabbing her dummy with her sharp shortsword.

__________________
SUMMARY
Level: 1.6
Gold: 100
Health: 100%
Mood: Happy
Status: Training

MeinCookie
May 15th, 2010, 00:06
Magister, the Majestic

Magister was sitting in the library reading when the Keeper announced that the Heal spell had been researched. The warlock allowed himself a moment of smug self-satisfaction before he moved on to the Keepers next instructions, the Lightning Spell.

He flicked through Essential Battle Spells until he came to the large section devoted to the spell.

>}Good very, good...{<

The Keeper the proceded to his next announcement; the training room was open for buisness. This wasn't particularily exciting news for him, but it did seem to draw the libraries other visible occupant away.

The fly stopped reading and placed the book in an appropriate slot.

Before he reverted his attention back to the page he realised that it was probably safe to get something to eat now that the dungeon's simple-minded inhabitants were distracted by the shiny new room where they could bash their heads against the wall to their heart's content.

At any rate, the library was almost empty and he was quite hungry. Magister walked out of the Library and headed for the Hatchery. After fireballing a chicken and devouring it, he headed back for the library and began his research again...

SUMMARY__________________
Level: 1
Gold: 0
Health: 100%
Mood: Happy
Status: Reading
Quick Summary: Magister switches spells, takes a snack break and continues researching Lightning.

Sire
May 21st, 2010, 21:56
Sara, Sky Wanderer :fly:

"Ohhhh, hello there. It's Sara, isn't it?"

Sara notices the goblin talking to her. She was the one who headed out to engage the scorpions for the second round, along with Ba-Ka.

"Yes, I am Sara. Nice to meet you."

Sara continues her training in the Training Room.

* * *

Sara Summary:
Level: 2
Health: 96%
Gold: 75
Mood: Calm, Normal
Status: Training
Summary: Sara responds to Barb and continues training.

MeinCookie
May 21st, 2010, 23:33
Barb, the Goblin

Barb acknowledged the training fly and continued her training, slashing and stabbing the wooden dummy before her.

__________________
SUMMARY
Level: 1.7
Gold: 100
Health: 100%
Mood: Happy
Status: Training

Sire
May 26th, 2010, 03:02
Claris Nightingale

Within the corridors of a sacred cathedral...

Valkyrie: "You say there exists a hidden presence within the corridors of the dungeon?"
:lord: "Yes, milady."
Valkyrie: "How are the magic wards?"
:lord: "Still operational, but recently there have been two massive spikes of energy located around the wards. We suspect the wards are functioning normally, but the wizards suggest that it is to be investigated with normal maintenance crew."
Valkyrie: "Very well, but they will be escorted with several new recruits for security. Dismissed."
:lord: "Yes, milady... All Troops, you have your orders. Move out!"

The Valkyrie says something, but it was not caught by the Mentor.

"Keeper, a Maintenance crew of heroes are heading for your dungeon. They are bound to arrive shortly, and are on route for the dungeon. They will be coming from the northern entrance."

* * *

Keeper Stravos :beetle:

Stravos receives the warning of impending assault.

"...This is not going according to plan. I should have at least a well trained regiment of creatures and the dungeon fully fortified before they even noticed our presence here. All Creatures, drop your current tasks and begin training procedures! Heroes will be heading our way shortly, and I need all of your prepared for engagement."

Stravos picks up all creatures not currently in training and drops them in the Training Room. In addition, he slaps all creatures, including Imps.

"Let that be a warning of the danger that lies ahead. Sharpen your skills, prepare for battle. I will lie in wait and create a plan of engagement...
New Orders, Magister, research the Conceal Creature spell, we will require it for an ambush. Any other creature wishing to assist with research is welcome, but training should be first priority."

Stravos picks up Magister and gently (but quickly), sets him down at the Library. 10 gold is showered upon the Warlock as well.

"Jelzeus, you have done nothing but take up space shortly after you have arrived. Your presence here is no longer required, unless you truly have something to contribute."

Stravos picks up all of Jelzeus' belongings and Jelzeus himself and drops him down the portal.

"Ba-Ka, continue with the interrogation. We need that Pixie on our side, and that is an order."

Stravos picks up and drops off Ba-Ka on one swift movement from the Training Room to the Dungeon Heart where the Pixie is contained.

"Sara, even though you are a scout and not much of a combatant, train for engagement. We need every second we can acquire from these heroes. Your task, when the time comes, is to chase down any fleeing enemies before they can escape or sound the alarm.
Barb, continue with your training. Perhaps this is the battle you have been craving for, instead of simple creatures such as Scorpions.
Grangah, please get out of that trance you are currently in." *Stravos slaps Grangah again in an attempt to bring him to reality* "We need you for combat.
Gardalia, I don't know what the heck your strengths are, but prepare for combat or do something besides standing there staring off into the distance." *Stravos slaps Gardalia again* "Like Grangah, we need you for engagement."

"All Creatures, you have your orders. Get to the task at hand, or the onslaught may be upon us and keep coming relentlessly."

Stravos fades back into his Dungeon Heart, creating a plan of action...

* * *

"Keeper, a Ruined Mini-Hatchery has been claimed"

:imp: 1: *squeak* "Imp One Finished claiming! Imp One will commence mining operations."

Imp One runs over to the Scorpion Caveren to find that the gold on the far east side has been completely mined out. The Imp finds a nice spot to mine, and begins his work.

Imps Three and Four are walking through the Hatchery to deposit their latest load at the Dungeon Heart (Why there instead of the Treasury no one knows). Despite being slapped, they still worked at a normal pace.
Dropped off their latest load (2028), Imp Four headed back to work with the Treasury entrance. Imp Three, however, took some time examining the Pixie before a sharp glare from here was thrown in his direction. Imp Three rushed off and started normal mining procedures.

Imp Two was still slaving away trying to fortify walls. It was a simple as jumping around, gathering stone out of nowhere to place and lock into the wall with a special substance, and rearranging the old blocks to make them more stable. Every few walls or so, Imp Two would carve something into the wall relevant to its location. The corridors would have carvings of some sort of female, and the Hatchery had a carving of a chicken, and so on.

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u252/Sir_Mark_64/Dungeon%20Keeper%20RP/Asgard7.png

* * *

Keeper Stravos:

Funds:
12035 (Old Totals)
+ 2028 (Imp 3/4 Deposit)
-10 (Gold Showered Upon Magister)
14053 (Current Totals)

New Room Acquired: Ruined Mini-Hatchery (4x4, 3 tiles usable)

Assignments: None Available

Orders:
Ba-Ka (Introgations)
Jelzeus (Dropped Down Portal)
Sara (Training)
Barb (Training)
Gangah (Training)
Gardilia (Training)
Magister (Research: Conceal Creature)

Imp Status:
Imps 1, 3, 4 = Mining in Scorpion Cavern
Imp 2 = Still Refortifying Walls

MeinCookie
May 26th, 2010, 06:09
Magister, the Majestic

Magister had been researching Lightning for a long time when he, having read all relevant information in the book he was reading, decided it was time he had a sleep. Shelving Essential Battle Spells he headed out of the Library in the direction of his lair.

>}Those idiotic simpletons should still be absorbed by their new toys... the Library will be safe for an hour or two! Now if I had a door and a lock...{<

Magister reached his lair but any prospects of sleep were set aside when the Keeper gave him specific instructions.

"I will lie in wait and create a plan of engagement...
New Orders, Magister, research the Conceal Creature spell, we will require it for an ambush. Any other creature wishing to assist with research is welcome, but training should be first priority."

Magister found himself dropped back in the Library along with some gold.

"Very good, Keeper. I shall research the Conceal spell for you. Needs must and sleep can be put off to a less pressing point in time..."

The warlock quickly found a book titled Spells of Power and set to work, flicking through the books pages at speed, missing not a detail, absorbing everything.


SUMMARY__________________
Level: 1
Gold: 10
Health: 100%
Mood: Happy
Status: Reading Quickly
Quick Summary: Magister finishes a book on Lightning, heads to his lair but gets dropped back in the Library, Quickly begins researching Conceal.

MeinCookie
May 27th, 2010, 10:47
Barb, the Goblin

Barb heard the Keepers address and was now training more vigorously than before. Ignoring her burgeoning hunger and tiredness.

=]What did I say? Fights don't fit themselves neatly into my schedule, do they?! I should have trained earlier, shouldn't I? Battle looms upon this dungeon and it isn't anywhere near ready. I must train. I must train harder.[=

Barb drove her sword at the dummy harder and harder, pushing herself. Her blade slashed at the air like cobra strikes.

=]If I reach level two I shall research. Stravos is right, and this dungeon cannot afford to lose this battle[=

The goblin once again struck the dummy before her. They would need unholy luck to pull through this.

__________________
SUMMARY
Level: 1.9
Gold: 100
Health: 100%
Mood: Determined
Status: Training HARD

Evi
May 27th, 2010, 11:48
Ba-Ka
The Pixie

Ba-Ka shakes his head. How did he get in the Training Room? His feet must of dragged him there because of his desire to train is body.

Ba-Ka soon got picked up by the Keeper, and droppedback in front of the captured Pixie.

"Ba-Ka, continue with the interrogation. We need that Pixie on our side, and that is an order."

"Yes sir!"

Ba-Ka walks to the Pixie and he-

Meanwhile, somewhere far far away

"Where are Groogo? Hello? GROOGO LOST! DIN! HELP!"

Back to Ba-Ka

-the Pixie trembles and shivers from the awful thing Ba-Ka just had done. Her spirit is broken.

"F-fine... Release me... And I'll join the... Keeper."

Ba-Ka undoes the bounds on the Pixie, and she flies to the Dungeon Heart.

"*Sighs* I am Tyiee, the Pixie. I am yours to command."

Having no clue what to do next, Tyiee waits there for the Keeper's responce.

Ba-Ka sneaks off to the Training Room, and continues training.
=====================
Ba-Ka
Level: 2.5
Gold: 175
Health: 100%
Mood: Normal
Status: Sneaked back to the Training Room.

Tyiee
Level: 1
Gold: 0
Health: 55%
Mood: Unhappy (For now.)
Status: Waiting for Keeper's responce.

Sire
May 30th, 2010, 02:58
Keeper Stravos :beetle:

Stravos notices the converted Pixie addressing him. Even though the conversion happened within the same chamber as his physical manifestation, he missed the entire process. However, he was amazed about the small lack of injuries on the Pixie, surely the Goblin must be a master of the art to convert somebody without much harm to the victim or surroundings. He should serve well in future conversions, should the case require it...

"Ah, the new converted recruit. It matters little if you enjoy this place or not, but you will serve the ultimate cause until the end. Afterwards, you can do as you like, but until then, you shall follow my orders to the letter, understand soldier?

Now, make yourself a lair, grab a bite to eat, and begin training or helping research Conceal Creature. Time is of the essence, a hero party is inbound to this location. Now go!"

"Keeper, the Hero Party has completed a quarter of their trip to this location."

"Gangah, Gardilia, if you two don't do something before the Hero Party gets here, you will serve either as cannon fodder or be dropped down the portal! Do something besides staring into space!" Stravos slaps both Goblins.

Stravos heads back into deep thought about the task at hand...

* * *
Sara, Sky Fighter :fly:

Sara dives at the Training Dummy, this time aiming to rip its head off by diving, grasping it, and pulling back up. She does the first part successfully, as well as the second. However, instead of ripping the dummy's head off, Sara's forward momentum propels her forward while still latched to the dummy's head, and crashes into the Dummy's midsection. Sara hits the floor, with the Dummy's head falling off and hitting Sara, apparently as an afterthought.

Sara recovers quickly, however, and dusts herself off. She launches herself back into the air, and continues to train, despite her lacking combat skills (or the curse of the Training Dummies).

* * *

Keeper Stravos :beetle:

He addressed the Pixie and gives her orders. Stravos also warns the two inactive Goblins of their fate if they remained there, doing nothng.

Sara Summary:
Level: 2
Health: 98%
Gold: 75
Mood: Calm, Frustrated
Status: Training
Summary: Sara continues her training, despite the events.

* * *

OCC:

If you two are making an extended absence or are unable to post in the RP, make a post about it in the absence thread so we know how to handle your status. Otherwise, Stravos will attempt to drop you out of the roleplay.

Evi
May 30th, 2010, 04:19
Ba-Ka
Tyiee

Ba-Ka is still training,.

As for Tyiee, she nods at her new Master's orders, and flies out of the Dungeon Heart room. She continues to fly straight, and enters the Lair.

"This must be the Lair..."

Tyiee flies away from most of the other Lairs, and creates her lair. Her Lair was a Dead Tree with three holes in it, the tree is very tall as it reaches the ceiling of the Dungeon. Tyiee claims the very top hole as hers.

"That was... cool."

Tyiee looks around, sees alot of chickens in a area of dirt, and flies over.

"...What are Chickens doing here?"

Tyiee picks one up. She shudders at the thought of what she's going to do. She eats the chicken. She opens her eyes fully, and is surprised at how good the Chicken tastes.

She shakes her head, and remembers that the Master wants a spell researched, and she didn't want to go slap a Training Dummy yet. Tyiee flies to the Library.

Library

Tyiee enters the Library, and looks at all the books. She looks at the sections, flies to the 'C' section, and finds a book called, "Conceal Creature: Best way to peek on bathing chicks!".

"...Who's the prevertic moron who wrote this?" Tyiee mumbled.

Tyiee floats in the air as she opens the book and starts reading.

=====================
Ba-Ka
Level: 2.8
Gold: 175
Health: 100%
Mood: Normal
Status: Training

Tyiee
Level: 1
Gold: 0
Health: 70%
Mood: Less Unhappy
Status: Made a Lair, ate a Chicken, and is helping research 'Conceal Creature'.

MeinCookie
May 30th, 2010, 04:55
Magister, the Majestic

Magister was still reading his book on Conceal when he registered movement by the door and looked up to see a small flying blur disappear behind a bookcase.

>}What in the... Definitely not a fly! Do my eyes deceive me or has Stravos recruited a fairy into the dungeon? Hmmmm...{<

He resisted the urge to investigate further, knowing that if he didn't finish researching Conceal it could well be the end of this dungeon's quiet and, by that, his research. It would be galling to have to move to another dungeon before he even started!

Still. Magister found the idea of Heroes disturbing the library's quiet appalling and vowed to look into it when he had time on his hands.

Putting the unresolved question of the flying blur behind him, the warlock continued researching.


SUMMARY__________________
Level: 1
Gold: 10
Health: 100%
Mood: Taken Aback
Status: Reading
Quick Summary: Magister continues to research, catches a mere glimpse of the dungeon's new pixie and mistakes it for a fairy, before continuing to research.

Sire
June 2nd, 2010, 14:45
Keeper Stravos :beetle:

"Keeper, they have completed half of their journey."

"Acknowledged Mentor. All creatures, research and train faster! If we lose this battle, everyone will have to pack their bags and find another dungeon to live in! You have your orders, now go!

You two goblins, get to work! The previous offer still stands to be cannon fodder..."

Stravos goes over his battle plans, which involve ambushing the Hero Party upon exiting the Training Room...

* * *

Sara, Sky Wanderer :fly:

Sara dived at a dummy once more, and sucessfully pulled off the maneuver she has been practicing for quite some time. The Dummy's head now in her possession, she flies back and places upon the dummy's shoulders, locking it in place.
Having trained for so long, Sara headed off to the Hatchery to grab a chicken to eat. Landing on the soft magical soil, Sara grabbed one of the chickens and took her time eating it, so exhausted she was from training. Alas, a battle was incoming, and Sara had to be in top condition to fight, but all this training may prove to be counter productive. After all, sometimes a more healthy army is better than a fatigued experience one.
Sara finishes her meal and heads back to the training room. However, for some reason, everything seemed to be much more clear for her sight. She saw a few things she hasn't seen before, as well as noticing small particles from who knows where slowly falling to the floor. The fly wonders about the new ability, but heads back to the Training Room and continues her training.

* * *

Keeper Stravos :beetle:

An update on hero movement status, as well as another warning to inactive goblins.

Sara Summary:
Level: 3 (Level Up)
Health: 99%
Gold: 75
Mood: Calm, Normal
Status: Training
Summary: Sara stops training and eats at the Hatchery. She then notices more perception in her sight, but dismissed it and went back to train.

MeinCookie
June 4th, 2010, 07:10
Barb, the Goblin

Barb struck her dummy again and again, leaving deep scratches and numerous dents. Her hands were sweaty from her short swords grip and her muscles ached. Despite her tiring body, the female goblin was in the zone and the Keeper's comments rolled off her consciousness like the sweat on her brow. In her head there was room for nothing other than repeatedly hitting the dummy before her.

In fact she was rather surprised when her mindless exercise was interrupted by payoff.


LEVEL UP
(No Abilities Unlocked)

She stumbled backwards and went to go and lean against the wall smiling with the exertion. She caught her breath and decided to train a little longer. After she was done she headed out to the hatchery and devoured a quick chicken or two before heading off to library.

=]I think I'll just sleep a bit first..[=

Barb headed back to her lair and decided that a quick power nap was the best policy if she wanted to be ready for a battle...


__________________
SUMMARY
Level: 2.1
Gold: 100
Health: 100%
Mood: Happy
Status: Resting

dk2player
June 7th, 2010, 05:29
Gardilia the quiet and fast.

Gardilia was quietly staring off, thinking about her parents in the goblin worlds, thing of all the heros she will kill if she sees them, all the nice creatures passing her.

She was so in trance-like state that she had almost forgot what she was doing, untill the keeper said heros were ariving.

Heros are coming? But I'm not strong enough. I must train harder.

She headed to the trainng room as quickly as she could. She saw all the trainng dummy's helmets, and they all reminded her of knight she saw kill her parents. She lost all control and started going berzerk, smashing all the trainng dummies near her one at a time.

Name: Gardilia
Level: 1.2
Health: 100%
Did: was remincing of old memories, and then heard heros were comming. Afraid she was too weak, she went to the trainng room, which lead to her smashing all the nearest dummies (one at a time) because the helmets looked like a knight's helmet.

MeinCookie
June 9th, 2010, 13:24
Barb, the Goblin

Barb yawned, awakening.

"The heroes here yet?" she mumbled to nobody in particular.

Regaining her bearings she got up and faced a dilemma as what to do now.

=]Hmmmm, Training or Library?[=

Food it was...

She headed for the hatchery and ate several chickens before milling around. She decided that she may as well head back to the training room as she wasn't the best researcher and, in this particular case, she wouldn't be much help.

Barb again returned to the training room and began training...

__________________
SUMMARY
Level: 2.2
Gold: 100
Health: 100%
Mood: Happy
Status: Resting

Sire
June 9th, 2010, 20:06
Keeper Stravos :beetle:

"Keeper, they have only a short way to go before they arrive."

"They are nearly here, and yet that cursed spell isn't researched! New Orders, those that can research head to the Library, NOW!
Warriors, continue training, but save your staminia for battle. Their numbers may be few, but we can't let anyone escape alive!
All Imps, contain your energy and hide in some forgotten corner. You won't be needed for battle.

Ba-Ka, Tyiee, while you are supossedly training and researching, put more effort into it! The heroes are approaching, and you won't pull through 100%!? This is maddness and sucidial!
Grangah, you will be used as cannon fodder at this rate. When they get here, I'm dropping you on the front lines. Scratch that, Grangah, I will possess you for the duration of the battle, since you don't have much else to do."

Stravos emerges from the confines of his Dungeon Heart and fully observes all his creatures, as well as watching carefully as when the Heroes will enter his line of sight...

* * *

:imp: 3 *squeak* "Hey! We get off! Awesome!"
:imp: 4 *mutters* "Who is the useless keeper that incarnated that one..."

Imps Three and Four meet up at the small island that once used to be the Scorpion's cavern. Imps One and Two join them, but they remain silent. Instead, they pull out a table out of nowhere and Imp Two pulls out a deck of cards, and both Imps begin playing Dungeons (the Imp's variant of Castles).

:imp: 3 *squak* "I wanna play too!"
:imp: 4 *facepalm*

* * *

Keeper Stravos :beetle:

Given new orders to his creatures, and the Imps stay at the Scorpion's former place.

OCC: I have reasons why the spell isn't researched yet. Don't worry, the access research will not be in vain.
In addition, expect a faster Keeper Post this time around because of the Hero's proximinity. I won't state when exactly, but it will be before normal Keeper Posts (less then a week's time). If you desire your creatures to be productive, try and post early if you can.
I also promise to make an updated map next time around.

Evi
June 9th, 2010, 20:19
Ba-Ka

Ba-Ka was completely focused on his training, not paying attention to anyone talking to him.

Level Up!

Ba-Ka grunts, as his strikes now made the Dummies spin in a complete 720.

Ba-Ka continues training, his muscles becoming gradually stronger.

"I never felt so alive, I can tear out a Giant's heart!"

=================================
Tyiee

Tyiee looks up as The Master 'scolds' her.

"Sorry Master, I will work harder."

Tyiee sets the book she was reading down onto the ground, went to the "C" section, and pulled another Conceal Creature book. She flies back to the another book she was reading, sets the new book next to it, and starts reading both at the same time.

==================================
Ba-Ka
Level: 3.4
Gold: 175
Health: 99%
Mood: Aggresive
Status: Training, still.

Tyiee
Level: 1
Gold: 0
Health: 70%
Mood: Focused
Status: Researching 'Conceal Creature' with two books.

MeinCookie
June 9th, 2010, 22:49
Magister, the Majestic

Magister immersed in his book upon the Keepers next address and looked up darkly.

"They are nearly here, and yet that cursed spell isn't researched! New Orders, those that can research head to the Library, NOW!"

Magister frowned and regarded the Keeper.

"Keeper, is that really necessary? They will but slow me down... You have my word, Keeper, that your spell, it shall be ready in time."

The warlock sighed and dejectedly kept an eye on the door.

>}Bloody idiots... if this wasn't so vital... my research...{<

Magister continued researching...

SUMMARY__________________
Level: 1
Gold: 10
Health: 100%
Mood: =(
Status: Reading
Quick Summary: Magister continues to research.

Sire
June 13th, 2010, 20:15
OCC: Meant for this to be earlier, but got sidetracked and lazy... ><

* * *

Keeper Stravos :beetle:

"Keeper, the enemy are at your gates!"

"All creatures, Ambush positions!"

Stravos picks up every creature and places them according to his Battle-Plan map (see below). Just after Magister was picked up, his book falling to the floor, the Mentor announced...

"Keeper, the Conceal Creature Spell has been researched."

"Acknowledged. Quick battle plan, will not repeat.
Sara, chase down any enemy that tries to flee. We can not have any warning of our arrival here in Asgard.
Ba-Ka, Grangah, you will be in charge of flanking them from your side. Likewise, Gardilia, Magister, and Barb will flank from their side. Go all out in your attacks, I don't want any of them alive.
We have the element of surprise on our side, despite the rebuilt Training Room. You will be invisible, coordinate your attacks with the other team and they should not last long.
You have your orders. Be prepared."

Stravos casts the strongest Conceal Creature spell on his five creatures, costing 4500 gold.
Stravos quickly goes over his other incarnations. However, the one he requires (Possession), has seemingly been forgotten.

What was that cursed incarnation for Possession...

Stravos continues to go through his mental library, trying to find the right one...

* * *
The Heroes :lord:

:archer: 1: "This is deadly dull. Why do we have to do maintenance so early? I hate maintenance escorts..."
:archer: 2: "It's called a job. Besides, all we do is just walk around, sit down while he does is work, and walk back. It's an easy occupation."
:lord:: "Silence you two, there have been rumors of a presence down there, another Keeper may have set in."
:archer: 1: "Ohhhh... You scared, aren't cha?" *sings* "A Knight in armor, so fiercely brave, that brave Sir Knight chickened out and ran away... That brave Sir Knight chickened out and ran away..."
:lord:: "Do you want me to remove that weight off of your shoulders?"
:archer: 2: *muttering* "Oh, he's done it now..."
:wizard:: "Cease your reckless actions before I turn all of you into sheep..."

The Hero Party entered the Ruined Guard room and walked their way to Sealed Door. The Wizard cast a small spell, and unlocked the door. The entire party enters the Training Room...

:lord:: "Wasn't this room devastated before? It's all rebuilt now. I could've swore I bashed in a few of those dummies myself..."
:archer: 1: "Don't remember. Didn't you say they were going to send a constant watch down here? Perhaps they rebuilt it for the watch."
:archer: 2: "If that is so, why is there the faint sounds of chickens?..."
:wizard:: "There is a presence. Quickly, we must dispatch of it before it grows any stronger!"

Stravos :beetle:: "****, our position has been compromised..."

The Wizard quickly heads to the Dungeon Heart sealed door. He attempts to unlock it, but a tiny barrier of dark magic prevented it from opening. Only then the Wizard found their grave mistake...

(Event: The creatures head out to attack. Technically, this hasn't happened yet, but provides a basis to your guy's posts.)

:wizard:: "It's an ambush! Someone send a report!"
:lord: *brandishes sword* "My life for the Valkyrie!"
:archer: 1: "Oh no, they are gonna torture meee!"
:archer: 2: "Target in sight..."

* * *

Keeper Stravos :beetle:
14053 (Old Totals)
+ 3072 (Imp Turn In, forgot to do so last time)
- 4500 (Conceal Creature)
12625 (New Totals)

New Map:
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u252/Sir_Mark_64/Dungeon%20Keeper%20RP/Asgard8.png

* * *
The Heroes :lord:

Archer 1 (Level: 2 [Luke])
Archer 2 (Level: 2 [Robert])
Knight (Level: 4 [Warren])
Wizard (Level: 3 [Norlon])

Archer Skills:=======Knight Skills:=======Wizard Skills:
-Attack===========-Attack===========-Attack
-Arrow===========-Rebound=========-Missle
===============================-Fireball

Evi
June 13th, 2010, 23:45
Tiyee

Tiyee looks up from her books as she hears a thud of a book, and the Master speaking of getting into ambush postions.

"What is going on?" Tiyee asked outloud.

Tiyee tilts her head for a moment, before picking up the books and putting them back in their original places in the Bookshelf.

"Hm... What now...?"

Looking through the Bookshelves, Tiyee finds a book about Casting Lighting. Curious, Tiyee opens the book, and begins reading/researching it.

====================
Ba-ka

Ba-Ka grins as he was turned invisible. He gripped his hammer weapon, and charged at ArcherB. Ba-Ka hits the Archer in the chest with his massive hammer. Ba-Ka's person is revealed once he broken the enchantment of the conceal spell.

Archer B: 80%

The Archer counter attacks with a arrow shot at Ba-Ka. The shot sinks into the flesh of Ba-Ka's leg.

Ba-Ka: 90%
====================
Ba-Ka
Level: 3.7
Gold: 175
Health: 90%
Mood: Aggresive
Status: Engaging Archer 2.

Tyiee
Level: 1
Gold: 0
Health: 70%
Mood: Confused
Status: Researching 'Lighting'.

MeinCookie
June 14th, 2010, 13:09
Barb, the Goblin

Barb found herself picked up by the Keeper and dropped in the corridor next to the warlock-man and a goblin she hadn't yet. Before she could so much as react she had the conceal spell cast upon her. She gasped in surprise as she faded from sight. She had never been witness to such a powerful or tangible display of magic. It was exhilarating.

She noticed the tall warlock merely looked smug, clutching his staff with a dark grin.

=]So the heroes finally came... they will face more than they reckoned for this time![=

The heroes appeared out of the training room. She could smell the impending battle. It hung in the air.

The goblin at the other end of the corridor, Ba-Ka, broke his cover and she followed but an instant later. Barb headed for immediately for the Level 4 knight, hoping that someone was following.

The knight saw her and swung his great sword, cleaving the air above her head and missing as she ducked beneath the blow. She drove at his mid-section with her own short sword, but his Armour was strong and her sword did little damage.

The knight struck out with his gauntlet-ed hand, hitting her across the face and knocking her to the floor. He recovered his sword hand from his clumsy initial attack and prepared to drive his blade at her once again...

__________________
SUMMARY
Level: 2.5
Gold: 100
Health: 94%
Mood: Happy
Status: Fighting

__________________________________________________ _____________________________

Magister, the Majestic

Magister was picked up from the Library and dropped down at the edge of the lair. The Keeper proceeded to cast Conceal on all of them and Magister allowed himself a smile. Where would the mindless rabble be without researchers like him?

The heroes appeared down the corridor and Magister immediately focused his attention them, not even acknowledging the two goblins next to him.

>}Lets see how these troublesome heroes like a little fire, shall we? I could always use a few corpses to experiment on...{<

The goblins broke cover first, the nearest him foolishly charging the knight and being knocked to the ground. Magister found his attention diverted elsewhere as two fireballs sailed through the air above his head. His eyes narrowed. The wizard would die in this dank, unpleasant corridor!!

Magister let off a stream of fireballs at the group of heroes. Three missed completely and collided with the walls and floor. The next hit the whistled past the main group but struck the second archer which had been engaging a goblin on the other-side in the back. The blow was weak and caused little damage. His next two shots however hit their intend target, the wizard.

The wizard, responded fiercely in kind, throwing three fireballs back. They all hit and Magister's robes caught fire, engulfing the warlock in flames. He shrugged them off jumped on them on them.

>}Blast! My best robes, that damned...{<

He turned back to the action with a vengeance.

SUMMARY__________________
Level: 1.1
Gold: 10
Health: 75%
Mood: =(
Status: Fighting
Quick Summary: Magister fights.


LEVEL 4 KNIGHT DOWN TO 95% HEALTH
LEVEL 2 ARCHER (B/2) DOWN TO 74% HEALTH (FROM 80%) <BA-KA'S ARCHER>
LEVEL 3 WIZARD DOWN TO 83% HEALTH

Sire
June 18th, 2010, 17:08
(OCC: I have to increase the frequency of me posts...)

* * *

Sara, Shadow Flier :fly:

Sara is dropped into a corner of the Training Room, given precise instructions to cut off any escaping heroes. The battle just begun, so Sara could do nothing but stay still in the corner, waiting for the proper moment to ambush her prey.
However, this wait may not be long. One archer tries to cower behind the others, shooting off in random directions, most of them slamming harmlessly into walls. It seems he will lose his sanity soon...
And when that happens, Sara will attempt to eliminate him. Or, at the very least, cut off his escape. Flies are scouts, not combat infantry...

* * *

The Heroes

100% Archer 1 (Level: 2 [Luke])
74% Archer 2 (Level: 2 [Robert])
95% Knight (Level: 4 [Warren])
85% Wizard (Level: 3 [Norlon])

:archer: 2: "We have been outflanked!" exclaimed Robert as he shot off another arrow to the Goblin that stuck him.
:lord:: "Off with the head!" Warren cried as he swung his sword downward...
:wizard:: "This is well planned... Flanking us on two sides, a logical explanation..." muttered the Wizard as he fired off his spells at the opposing spellcaster
:archer: 1: "GET ME OUTTA HERE!" Luke cried out in fear as he continued his random targeting.

MeinCookie
June 19th, 2010, 00:27
Barb, the Goblin

The Knights sword smashed into the ground next to the goblin, as she rolled to the side with but a hand-length to spare. Had the heavy blade struck, Barb knew it would have cleaved her in half. She clambered to her feet with barely enough time left to raise her short sword in defense against the knight's next swing which almost made her drop it.

=]I must... keep him distracted until the... must...[=

Barb found herself forced further back toward the spell-casting warlock, desperately fending off blows. The next assault knocked her sword clear of her hand and it clattered against the floor, out of reach.

The goblin warrior back-stepped furiously, trying to keep out of reach of his great swings. It was clear that he was enjoying this immensely, smiling beneath his helm.

=]I have to... honour... fight... damn this iron monster!![=

She glanced over her shoulder, back at the warlock, but he seemed to be to focused on the battle to help her. Unexpectedly the knight's long sword struck again cutting a thin line of blood as it skimmed lightly across her mid-section. She yelled out and propelled herself backward, missing the next stroke by an inch.

Barb hit the ground hard, find herself again beneath the knight's wrath. The goodly hero allowed himself a moment as he prepared to bash her into the floor. The goblin saw an opening and a moment was all she needed, diving between his armored legs...


MEANWHILE_______________________

Magister was still battling the wizard at range, trading fire. He ducked beneath one of the wizards shots as it cannonball-ed over him and returned several of his own. Fire scorched the air, raising the temperature by double.

>}This deluded old nutter is going to get his returns... let them see if i stand for such filth in my neighborhood!! Not in a hundred years, I won't!!{<

Two fireballs met in mid-air, both disintegrating and fading away. The battle continued, both participants oblivious to their surrounds. The wizard sent another fireball towards him, which he dodged, only to be hit one of the warlock's missiles. Magister scored two hits, but his next four missed.

As the battle progressed, Magister took stock of its progress, almost immediately releasing that the goblin which had charged the knight was now nowhere in sight and there was nobody inbetween him and the knight. Immediately jumping to the conclusion that the goblin had fled, he cursed over his shoulder.

"Get back here you useless coward!!"

Ducking under another fireball from the wizard, he took matters into his own hands, sweeping up his scorched warlock robes. He flung it over the knight's head, obscuring his vision. The knight flailed around blindly, making mad swings with his sword and achieving nothing.

Magister wasn't finished yet, bringing his staff to hand he unloaded three fireballs into the cloth, setting it aflame. The warlock pulled back, dodging more shots from the wizard. He shot off a poorly-aimed reply, but was unexpectedly hit by an arrow in the leg from the first archer. He exclaimed in pain clutching his leg and staggering back against the wall. The wizard took advantage of this and he was promptly hit by a missile.

"Blast..."

With a growl the warlock sunk to the floor in pain...


MEANWHILE_______________________

Barb landed clumsily behind the knight clutching her wound. She clambered to her feet unsteadily, before regaining herself. She noticed that the knight had some sort of flaming garment draped over his head and chest and was making crazy slashes with his sword at no one, unable to see.

=]Revenge![=

The little goblin smiled with malevolent glee, before giving the knight as big a push as she could manage. The knight stumbled blindly along the corridor and out into the lair. Barb retrieved her sword and followed him...


__________________
SUMMARY
Level: 2.7
Gold: 100
Health: 84%
Mood: Happy
Status: Going after the knight...

SUMMARY__________________
Level: 1.3
Gold: 10
Health: 48%
Mood: =(
Status: Fought wizard for a while, blinded knight and got shot in the leg... getting injured quite badly
Quick Summary: Magister fights


LEVEL 4 KNIGHT (Warren) DOWN TO 88% HEALTH (FROM 95%) <NOW OUT IN THE LAIR & BLINDED>
LEVEL 2 ARCHER (A/1/Luke) STILL AT 100% HEALTH
LEVEL 2 ARCHER (B/2/Robert) STILL AT 74% HEALTH <BA-KA'S ARCHER>
LEVEL 3 WIZARD (Norlon) DOWN TO 76% HEALTH (FROM 83%)

Evi
June 23rd, 2010, 00:25
Ba-Ka

Ba-Ka swings his Hammer at the Archer again, slamming into his chest.

Archer B/2/Robert: 65%

The Archer counters by pulling out a Dagger, and stabs Ba-Ka.

Ba-Ka: 84%

Ba-Ka then attacks again, by thrusting his Hammer right into the same spot on the Archer. Ba-Ka hits, and the Archer stumbles backwards, falling backwards onto the Wizard.

Archer B: 60%

===========================
Tiyee

Tiyee continued to read the book that explained about the Lighting Spell, how to cast it, and the most perfect times to use it.

============================

Robert the Archer has been pushed backwards into Norlon the Wizard!

============================
Ba-Ka
Level: 3.7
Gold: 175
Health: 84%
Mood: Aggresive
Status: Engaging Archer 2.

Tyiee
Level: 1
Gold: 0
Health: 70%
Mood: Interested
Status: Researching 'Lighting'.

Sire
June 27th, 2010, 19:29
The Heroes :lord:

The chaos of battle continues as the they continue their struggle...

100% Archer 1 (Level: 2 [Luke])
68% Archer 2 (Level: 2 [Robert])
88% Knight (Level: 4 [Warren])
76% Wizard (Level: 3 [Norlon])


:lord:: "BLASTED CREATURES! AS SOON AS I GET THIS BLAZING THING OFF YOU WILL ALL DIE!"
:archer: 2: "Whoa!" (rammed against the Wizard) "I'll get you for that!" (reengages)
:wizard:: "Watch it!" (One of the wizard's spells shoots off prematurely, completely missing the target) "Focus on one target, ignore the others!"

[OCC: Rolls dice...]

"Get that Warlock!"

:archer: 1: (He cowers in fear, still randomly shooting off arrows...)
:archer: 2: (He can not disengage and switch targets at this time)
:lord:: (He's blind, on fire, and in the lair, you think he would hear the orders?)

* * *

Sara, Bored Ambusher :fly:

Sara is on the ground, watching as the battle carries on. She was given precise instructions, but so far no one has lost their nerve and fled.

A wave of boredom washes over the Fly, and despite resistance, she falls asleep on the job...

* * *
Keeper Stravos :beetle:

"WHERE IS THAT DAMNED INCARNATION!?!"

*Still struggles to find the right words for Possession again*

* * *

Notes / Summary:

Heroes :lord::
100% Archer 1 (Level: 2 [Luke])
68% Archer 2 (Level: 2 [Robert])
88% Knight (Level: 4 [Warren])
76% Wizard (Level: 3 [Norlon])

Orders were given to focus on the Warlock, but they fell upon deaf ears or could not switch targets.

Sara :fly::
Sara falls asleep, despite the ongoing battle...

Keeper Stravos :beetle::
A single message of rage echoes throughout the dungeon, struggling in vain to find that possession spell...

Evi
June 27th, 2010, 23:20
Ba-Ka

When Robert tried to reengage with Ba-Ka, Ba-Ka hits Robert's right leg. A fragile crunch is heard.

Robert the Archer: 60%
Status Effect: Broken Leg: Enemy now limps.

Robert counters by repeatedly stabbing Ba-Ka's CROTCH!

Ba-Ka: 70%

Ba-Ka screams in true pain, stumbles backwards, and reengages with Robert.
=====================================
Tiyee

Tiyee jumps when she hears The Master's rage on finding a certain spell. Tiyee wonders for a moment, thinking what Spell The Master would want to remember. Tiyee flies up, opens a desk, and somehow pulls out a sheet of paper that was a list of all researched Spells.

"Create Imp... Possession... and Heal."

Tiyee puts the paper back up, and pulls out three books of "Create Imp", "Possession", and "Heal."

Not sure what Spell The Master is looking for, Tiyee speaks out loud the incarnations of each Spell. Waiting a few moments before repeating them.

(I hope this helps.)
=====================================
Ba-Ka
Level: 3.7
Gold: 175
Health: 70%
Mood: T-the... Family Jewels...
Status: Engaging Archer 2.

Tyiee
Level: 1
Gold: 0
Health: 70%
Mood: Am I helping?
Status: Reading out Create Imp, Possession, and Heal incarnation



100% Archer 1 (Level: 2 [Luke])
60% Archer 2 (Level: 2 [Robert])
88% Knight (Level: 4 [Warren])
76% Wizard (Level: 3 [Norlon])

MeinCookie
June 28th, 2010, 02:21
Barb, the Goblin

Barb followed the flailing blind knight into the lair, running after him. She leapt at him, landing on his back and ineffectively attempting to stab him with her short sword. Her blade simply wasn't meant for piercing armour.

Realising that his foe was on his back, the knight made an unexpected sharp turn, rotating quickly on the spot, sending the little goblin went flying off. Barb landed hard on the lair carpet, but quickly got to her feet ready for the fight, if a little dizzy.

"whoa..."

The knight heard her voice and immediately began running at her. She managed to duck the knight's powerful swinging sword only to get stepped on as the oncoming knight knocked her to the floor.

=]Ohhh, this thick-headed grunt is going to get it...[=

Barb again got her feet and immediately sought out the knight with her eyes. He was wobbling a short distance from her, vision still obscured and unbalanced after walking over her.

If her sword couldn't penetrate his armour then perhaps she should find one that did. Barb stalked towards the blind warrior, before striking out like lightning. Her short sword arched down towards his wrist and she then grabbed his monster sword as it fell.

=]Men.... nothing but the biggest ever makes do![= She complained as she lifted the heavy sword, almost as tall as she was and probably just as heavy.

Never-the-less, she managed the lift mighty sword above her head and bring it down towards the now utterly enraged knight. The sword made contact with his shoulder, almost cleaving it from his body. The knight exclaimed in pain.

"Ha, ha... take that!"

She lifted the sword again.


__________________
SUMMARY
Level: 2.9
Gold: 100
Health: 73%
Mood: Happy
Status: Going after the knight...

LEVEL 4 KNIGHT (Warren) DOWN TO 72% HEALTH (FROM 88%) <IN THE LAIR, BLINDED & WEAPONLESS>
LEVEL 2 ARCHER (A/1/Luke) STILL AT 100% HEALTH
LEVEL 2 ARCHER (B/2/Robert) STILL AT 60% HEALTH <BA-KA'S ARCHER>
LEVEL 3 WIZARD (Norlon) STILL AT 76% HEALTH

MeinCookie
June 29th, 2010, 02:20
Magister, the Warlock

Magister clambered to his feet and staggered out into the middle of the corridor, turning to face his adversary. The sounds of the battle around him faded away and seemed distant. It was just him and the wizard locked in some isolated bubble, separate from that which was beyond.

>}Time to show this senile old cripple whose boss... Let us see what the Under Gods think of his high ideals and petty morality!{<

Despite the fact that Magister was greatly injured, out-classed and had an arrow lodged in his leg, it never occurred to him that he might loose. He couldn't see past the burning fire in his eyes.

The wizard started of their little duel, firing a flaming fireball at him which he promptly side-stepped before answering with his own. Again fireballs filled the length of the corridor, casting light across the walls like angry fireflies.

One of his fireballs struck the wall by the first archer disintegrating loudly and causing a small trickle of dirt to fall from the ceiling. A missile streaked past his face, but today he was invincible. He let off a string of fireballs which all hit their target. The wizard cried out as they hit him in the stomach, setting his beard and robes aflame. He doubled over, trying to put it out.

Magisters next shot collided with the wizard's hat, knocking it off his head.

The wizard recovered and regained his posture. His hat was burning on the floor and his beard was a shadow of its former glory, burnt to cinders. The wizard screamed wildly, cutting through his false sense of invulnerability. Tears of anger adorned the wizards face.

"FOR THAT YOU WILL DIE, WARLOCK!!!"

The wizard raised his staff filling the air with missiles. Magister found himself lifted and thrown backwards by the force of it.

Blow after blow rained into him, submerging him into a world of pain and screams.

And then, his horror realized... the wizard leveled up.

SUMMARY__________________
Level: 1.6
Gold: 10
Health: 29%
Mood: ----
Status: FIGHTING THE WIZARD!
Quick Summary: Shot lands near cowardly archer, Wizard gets his **** kicked by warlock, warlock gets his *** kicked by wizard, wizard levels up.


LEVEL 4 KNIGHT (Warren) STILL AT 72% HEALTH <IN THE LAIR, BLINDED & WEAPONLESS>
LEVEL 2 ARCHER (A/1/Luke) STILL AT 100% HEALTH
LEVEL 2 ARCHER (B/2/Robert) STILL AT 60% HEALTH <BA-KA'S ARCHER>
LEVEL 4 WIZARD (Norlon) DOWN TO 58% HEALTH (FROM 76%) <LEVEL UP>

Sire
July 10th, 2010, 22:54
OCC: (Colors will be limited to the ongoing problem with colors. Once again, I apologize for the late response.)

The Heroes :lord:

100% Archer 1 (Level: 2 [Luke]) *Under panic*
60% Archer 2 (Level: 2 [Robert]) *Broken Leg*
72% Knight (Level: 4 [Warren]) *Blinded, Weaponless*
58% Wizard (Level: 4 [Norlon]) *Rage over fallen robes*

:archer: 1: *looks around in panic, eyes wide open with fear*
:archer: 2: "You...little...bastard..." Robert said in between small winces of pain.
:lord: *removes the fiery shroud around his helmet with his good arm, revealing a blackened helmet. The eyes scorched, yet he still retains some vision. He managed to avoid the next attack to some extent and tries to retrieve his weapon*
:wizard: "Fool! Your petty magics only made me more resistance on the field of battle! I WILL AVENGE MY FALLEN ROBE!"

* * *

Sara, The Sleeping Fighter :fly:

Sara still remains asleep somehow, despite all the insults and sounds of battle in the hallway next to the Training Room. Her invisibility is still intact.

She dreams that she is in some tavern where a brawl is taking place, creatures she has never seen before sending insults back and forth. A strange, fiery, armored beetle left to enter the next room.

* * *

Keeper Stravos :beetle:

"...
...
...
This does nothing.
...
...
...
THOSE BASTARDS! THEY SAID THEY WON'T BE STEALING ME PRIVACY! I swear, if they make one gold vein's worth out of selling my information to Keepernovel, I'm gonna kick their ***..."

*During his frustrations and rage over two separate things, he does not hear the correct incarnation for Possession*

* * *

100% Archer 1 (Level: 2 [Luke]) *Under panic*
60% Archer 2 (Level: 2 [Robert]) *Broken Leg*
72% Knight (Level: 4 [Warren]) *Blinded, Weaponless*
58% Wizard (Level: 4 [Norlon]) *Rage over fallen robes*

Sara is still sleeping.

Stravos made another random comment.

And yes, the Imps are still playing, although they were not included in this broadcast.

MeinCookie
July 12th, 2010, 09:20
Barb, the Goblin

Barb panicked as the knight threw off the burning garment that had tormented him, evaded her next strike and proceeded to try and grab back his sword. The little goblin retreated backwards pulling the sword behind her.

The knight stumbled after her, propelled by pure rage.

"I'LL KILL YOU YOU LITTLE RUNT!!! NOW RETURN MY SWORD, CRETIN!!"

Barb ran into the hatchery and ducked between the surprised chickens followed closely by yelling knight. She desperately heaved at the sword, leaving a deep furrow in the hatchery's dirt. Behind her the knight batted a chicken out of his face with an armour-clad fore-arm but still pursued her.

The little goblin's breath caught as she ran into the hatchery's bottom wall. Her eyes darted around desperately, seeking escape. None cam to view. She turned to face the knight defiantly, a growl issuing from her maw.

"Gaaaarrrrrgh!!!"

Nowhere to run, she grasped the sword in her sweaty hands and swung it around herself, building up momentum in a hammer throw. Letting go, the heavy blade arched through the air almost slowly towards the knight's neck.

The knight ducked but not quick enough to save his helmets plume which was severed clean by the flying sword. The knight looked on astonished at the throw, but the goblin wasted no time in drawing her short sword and charging him.

The green blur attacked the knight, ineffective blows raining down upon him. They had little effect to him, but Barb felt a powerful feeling tingling in her limbs just out of reach. Power blossomed with her.


LEVEL UP
(Protect Self Unlocked)

As she was reveling, however, the knight regained his senses and pushed her off him. He turned and made off for where he sword had landed. Barb got back up and ran after him, throwing herself on his back. The knight backed up, knocking her into the hatcheries south-west corner pillar. She was winded and almost let go, but she held on and cast Protect Self to help numb the damage she would sustain.

"LET GO, YOU FOUL MIDGET!! I SHALL HAVE YOUR HEAD!!"

Barb continued to ineffectively hit the knight with her short sword...



__________________
SUMMARY
Level: 3.1
Gold: 100
Health: 65%
Spell Effects: Protect Self
Mood: Happy
Status: Fighting in Southern Hatchery, Level Up...


LEVEL 4 KNIGHT (Warren) DOWN TO 69% HEALTH (FROM 72%) <IN THE HATCHERY & WEAPONLESS>
LEVEL 2 ARCHER (A/1/Luke) STILL AT 100% HEALTH
LEVEL 2 ARCHER (B/2/Robert) STILL AT 60% HEALTH <BA-KA'S ARCHER>
LEVEL 4 WIZARD (Norlon) STILL AT 58% HEALTH

Evi
July 18th, 2010, 00:02
Ba-Ka

Ba-Ka, growing tired of this fight, rams his entire body at Robert the Archer. Robert falls and takes down Luke with him as both fell to the ground. Ba-Ka then starts ramming his hammer into Robert's face.

Robert: 45%

Robert kicks off Ba-Ka, and shoots a arrow at him...
He barely missed, as the arrow flew pass Ba-Ka's left ear.

Ba-Ka replies with a Hammer smashing down on Robert's foot.

A loud crunch was heard.

Robert: 40%
===================================
Tyiee

Tyiee flinches as the Keeper yells. She quickly puts up all the books, aside the Lighting one, up in their original places on the shelves. Tyiee flies back, and sits in front of the Book of Lighting.

"Well... I guess I'll continue reading."

Tyiee resumes researching the Lighting Spell.

=====================================
Ba-Ka
Level: 3.9
Gold: 175
Health: 70%
Mood: Angry
Status: Engaging Archer 2.

Tyiee
Level: 1
Gold: 0
Health: 70%
Mood: Normal
Status: Researching Lighting.

MeinCookie
July 18th, 2010, 11:58
Magister, the Warlock

Magister fled down the corridor away from the wizard, stumbling under the force of the missiles directed at him. He was hit in the gut and doubled over. He reached the Lair and ducked behind the wall and looked for anywhere he could hide from the angered magician who followed him.

He noticed the library, his sanctuary, and made for it but he collapsed on the floor in a sorrowful state before quietly crawling out to his lair. Intending to recover and rejoin the fight. He would be darned if that traitorous blood-bane wizard escaped him.

The wizard entered the lair after him.

"Where are you, Warlock? I will release you, you wretched creature!! Show yourself and give up!!"

SUMMARY__________________
Level: 1.7
Gold: 10
Health: 11%
Mood: ----
Status: Resting
Quick Summary: Magister flees from the wizard, collapses and returns to his lair.


LEVEL 4 KNIGHT (Warren) STILL AT 69% HEALTH <IN THE HATCHERY & WEAPONLESS>
LEVEL 2 ARCHER (A/1/Luke) STILL AT 100% HEALTH
LEVEL 2 ARCHER (B/2/Robert) STILL AT 40% HEALTH <BA-KA'S ARCHER>
LEVEL 4 WIZARD (Norlon) STILL AT 58% HEALTH <IN LAIR, LOOKING FOR MAGISTER>

Sire
July 20th, 2010, 23:44
The Heroes :lord:

100% Archer 1 (Level: 2 [Luke]) *Panic Enrage* [South of Training Room, Hallway]
40% Archer 2 (Level: 2 [Robert]) *Broken Leg / Foot* [South of Training Room, Hallway]
69% Knight (Level: 4 [Warren]) *Burnt Eyes = Poor Sight* [Hatchery]
58% Wizard (Level: 4 [Norlon]) *Norlon....is pissed... over his burned robes* [Lair]

Archer Skills:=======Knight Skills:=======Wizard Skills:
-Attack===========-Attack===========-Attack
-Arrow===========-Rebound=========-Missle
===============================-Fireball

:archer: 2: "We...are...losing!" exclaimed a fatigued Robert. Robert pulls out a spare dagger and tries to slash his opponent's hands...
:archer: 1: "AHHH!!! DIE DIE DIE!" Luke cried out in fear as he focuses on Ba-Ka, launching arrows in his general direction. One of them flew dangerously close to his ally, Robert.

:wizard:: "Come out, come out wherever you are, little warlock! I shall incinerate you back to that wretched pit you crawled out of!" Norlon taunted in a maniacal tone as he searched the Lair for the Warlock, ignoring the encounter in the Hatchery.
:lord:: "Learn your place!" Warrent does an impressive evasive roll and retrieves his sword despite the green fury raining down ineffective blows on him. He then harnesses his anger into a whirlwind, blood and chicken feathers flying everywhere...

* * *

Sara, Epic Failure :fly:

...A lone arrow zooms over her sleeping head, making her outline visible but for a moment. All Sara does is stand up, adjust her position, and heads back to sleep without a care in the world...

* * *

Keeper Stravos :beetle:

Stravos takes a moment from trying to find the right incarnation to oversee the battlefield.

Ba-Ka is engaging with an enemy Archer, and has the upper hand. He serves his Keeper well, perhaps another reward for combat valor...
Barb is a courageous sort, she is fighting one on one against a Knight of more experience. Ineffective flows rain upon the steel juggernaut, yet she persists. She may earn a bonus for bravery.
Magister is weakened and is playing Hide and Seek with a...unrobed Wizard? Never, EVER, mess with a Wizard's robes. He should've knew that... Alas, he did assist with research, but he may have already recieved it...

Two other Goblins took up space, and neither side took note of their presence. Stravos did them both a favor and attempted to drop both Gangah and Gardilia through the portal

Taking note of the toll it is taking on his creatures, Stravos casts a max Heal on everyone, healing for 500 HP (Cost: 3300. [I'm gonna have to figure out how to do percentages later, for now use your own judgement.]

Stravos takes a quick look around his sanctum when he notices Tiyee calmly researching in the Library. She may be fragile, but why isn't she fighting! Stravos recollects his battle plans, and forgot entirely about the new recruit. He leaves her to her research.

"If only I got smack them to death with this massive hand, but the guidebook says I can't. What type of all powerful Keeper are you if you can't even slap or roughen up a few enemy invaders! I can cast spells on them, but I can't give them a proper beating? This is madness (although this is Asgard...). Cursed be the guidebook and limitations placed upon me!"

* * *
* * *

Heroes Summary :lord:

100% Archer 1 (Level: 2 [Luke]) *Panic Enrage* [South of Training Room, Hallway]
40% Archer 2 (Level: 2 [Robert]) *Broken Leg / Foot* [South of Training Room, Hallway]
69% Knight (Level: 4 [Warren]) *Burnt Eyes = Poor Sight* [Hatchery]
58% Wizard (Level: 4 [Norlon]) *Norlon....is pissed... over his burned robes* [Lair]

Archer Skills:=======Knight Skills:=======Wizard Skills:
-Attack===========-Attack===========-Attack
-Arrow===========-Rebound=========-Missle
===============================-Fireball

* * *
Sara Summary :fly:

Sara is still sleeping...

* * *
Keeper Stravos :beetle:

Stravos casts a Maxed Heal (3300) on Ba-Ka, Barb, and Magister. It heals for 500 HP (use own judgement for %'s). He also mentions possible rewards at the end of combat.

MeinCookie
July 21st, 2010, 07:06
Barb, the Goblin

Barb was still clinging onto the enraged Knight's back when he stumbled over and recollected his sword. The Knight tried several times to stab her unsuccessfully, driving the sword over his shoulder. She ducked underneath them but her helmet was skewered on the weapon.

"That was my helmet, you brute!!"

The goblin yelled out and hit him ineffectively several times.

Warren, the Knight, decided it was time for a new tactic against the pesky aggressor he faced. He spun rapidly around in circles, sword adding to his momentum, trying to shake off the determined little goblin.

"Whhoooooooaaaa!!?!"

Barb was detached and went flying. She hit the ground hard, bounced awkwardly several times before skidding to a painful stop. Standing up, she didn't seem to be able to walk straight and the ground kept moving beneath her. She spat out a chicken feather from the corner of her mouth and saw the knight coming towards her.

"Ready to meet your foul destiny by my noblest of blades, evil runt?

The goblin reached for her sword, but missed. She grappled around for it until it came to hand. She bought the short sword up in front of her and lifted her head.

He snorted.

Barb moved forward and released that her ankle was twisted, but she couldn't absorb the fact when the world was still spinning. She called out and attempted to charge him.

"Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar!!!"

She swung her sword but missed and the ground came up to meet her as she overbalanced.

The knight simply laughed and hit her in the side hard with the flat of his blade.

"Get up you pathetic creature!"

Barb growled and reached for her sword. Calmly, and without standing up, she rammed it deep into his unprotected boot, impaling his foot. As the Knight screamed she made no move to get up.

=]Just a few more seconds to recuperate... then I might go tackle this iron nutter...[=

It was then that the Keeper cast the Heal spell on her. She smiled and pushed herself off the ground as the magic ran through her, fixing her up. By the time she was on her feet she felt as good as she had done before entering the battle, all fatigue and injuries gone.

"How's it feel, Knight?"

Barb withdrew her short sword from his foot and drove it back in again. The hero exclaimed in pain and kicked out with his other foot, knocking her back, before struggling to get to his feet.

The faced each other and the knight eyed her warily...

__________________
SUMMARY
Level: 3.3
Gold: 100
Health: 92%
Spell Effects: Protect Self (Waning)
Mood: Exhilarated
Brief Summary: Fighting in Southern Hatchery, Healed

LEVEL 4 KNIGHT (Warren) DOWN TO 58% HEALTH (FROM 69%) <IN THE HATCHERY & PARTIALLY BLIND>
LEVEL 2 ARCHER (A/1/Luke) STILL AT 100% HEALTH
LEVEL 2 ARCHER (B/2/Robert) STILL AT 40% HEALTH <BA-KA'S ARCHER>
LEVEL 4 WIZARD (Norlon) STILL AT 58% HEALTH <IN LAIR, LOOKING FOR MAGISTER>

MeinCookie
July 22nd, 2010, 07:48
Magister, the Warlock

Magister was hiding in the lair clutching his staff as, somewhere, the wizard moved between the creature beds searching for him. He was a bloody, bruised and somewhat crisped mess. The wizard hadn't taken the destruction of his beard and robes lightly and was perhaps teetering on the cliff-edge of insanity. Robes were expensive and beards took half a life-time to grow back as Magister knew from several bitter experiences.

"Show yourself!!"

It was at this point that the Keeper reached down and healed him, washing away much of his fatigue and injury. He nodded and whispered thanks to the Keeper. He stood up smirking and found the enemy wizard with his eyes.

"Is it me you seek, you senile old nutter? Interesting style in beard you have there, but I preferred it before."

That hit a saw spot and the wizard immediately started throwing fireballs at him. They all missed, impacting against the Lair flooring. One particular projectile hit a goblin lair which burst into brilliant orange flames.

Magister kept moving, using the smoke and fire as cover to get around behind the misguided magician. He was aided by both the wizards slight deafness and fanatical preoccupation with killing the warlock who insulted him.

He popped up behind Norlan the wizard.

"Looking for me??"

The wizards eyes barely had enough time to go wide before Magister started blasting fireballs into his back, snarling.

The wizard cried out and flung himself forward, trying to escape the torrent of fire that assailed him from behind, eventually ducking a few and buying himself enough room to return with his own fire...

SUMMARY__________________
Level: 1.9
Gold: 10
Health: 72%
Mood: Fine
Status: Fighting in East Lair
Quick Summary: Magister is healed, circles round behind the wizard, surprises him, and reverts to a straight duel.



LEVEL 4 KNIGHT (Warren) STILL AT 58% HEALTH <IN THE HATCHERY & PARTIALLY BLIND>
LEVEL 2 ARCHER (A/1/Luke) STILL AT 100% HEALTH
LEVEL 2 ARCHER (B/2/Robert) STILL AT 40% HEALTH <BA-KA'S ARCHER>
LEVEL 4 WIZARD (Norlon) DOWN TO 41% HEALTH (FROM 58%) <IN EAST-SIDE OF LAIR>

MeinCookie
July 27th, 2010, 11:13
Barb, the Goblin

The battle between Knight and Goblin had lasted longer than most would had have had expected of such a fight, but luck, it seemed, had fallen very much with the underdog during the course of the battle.

Now blinded, and with his opponent healed of almost all the damage he had managed to inflict during the course of the day, Warren the Knight was feeling fearful for the first time since the battle commenced. His goblin adversary had proven to be wily and tricky beyond the norm.

They circled each other.

His thoughts wondered. He tried to keep on the situation, but his carefully and devoutly practiced battle-focus was cracking and he couldn't marshal himself properly. How were the others coping cut off from him, surrounded by the foul minions of this new Keeper? He cursed the goblin. How had she orchestrated this? How was she alive? She was bad luck, ill-fate.

He wasn't in his right mind, he knew... otherwise, he would have attacked by now and beaten his opponent into submission.

Barb ran her hand through her hair, snarling, and particularly aware of her lost helm.

"Aren't you going to attack, big guy? Or do I have to do everything here? Not scared... are you?"

The goblin mocked him. Was he scared? Was he? He realized with a shock that he was. He, Warren, was scared... of a goblin. It was unthinkable. But it was true.

He gritted his teeth and charged, but the sword was shaking in his hands.

His sword brushed the goblin's arm, but she was too fast and had already rolled side-ways, avoiding him.

Barb sprung to her feet and sprinted like an athlete towards the East wall of the hatchery. The knight turned and followed her, but he couldn't keep up with the fast goblin.

She felt her Protect Self ware of and recast it.

As the Knight blundered along behind her she reached the Hatchery's east wall, but she didn't slow as she approached. She met the wall, and kicked off, launching herself at the knight, who only a moment before thought he was about to pin her.

The surprise airborne attack was worth little except for the little extra it tired out the knight. Her sword once again bounced right of his armor leaving a bruise, if she was lucky.

Barb landed cat-like by Warren's feet and immediately regained her posture, bring her sword down against his as it came up to cut her in half. She held, just. If his blade had come from above, as commonly favored by knights, her sword would have instantly have been broken by the force of the blow brought against it.

Barb successfully parried another blow from the longsword when the knight grunted and simply backhanded her with his gauntlet. She stumbled back, tasting blood.

Now the hero brought up his sword, preparing to bring it down upon her. She met it with her own and, as predicted, it shattered.

Her eyes went wide.

Warren laughed, his confidence somewhat bolstered. Barb merely backed off, trying to circle back around behind him, eager to not get pinned...


__________________
SUMMARY
Level: 3.5
Gold: 100
Health: 86%
Spell Effects: Protect Self
Mood: Exhilarated
Brief Summary: Fighting in Eastern Hatchery, Recasts Protect Self, Her Sword is Broken

LEVEL 4 KNIGHT (Warren) DOWN TO 56% HEALTH (FROM 58%) <EASTERN HATCHERY & PARTIALLY BLIND>
LEVEL 2 ARCHER (A/1/Luke) STILL AT 100% HEALTH
LEVEL 2 ARCHER (B/2/Robert) STILL AT 40% HEALTH <BA-KA'S ARCHER>
LEVEL 4 WIZARD (Norlon) STILL AT 41% HEALTH <IN EAST-SIDE OF LAIR>

Sire
August 2nd, 2010, 01:01
The Heroes :lord:

The battle rages on, seemingly without end. However, given their Keeper's support, the Heroes would fall without anyone to report the presence to their lady. Thus, it was decided mutually, that the Heroes would attempt to retreat...

:wizard:: Norlon's anger is without question, but for a brief moment he realizes the situation they are in. Leaving revenge for another time, Norlon shouted across the room to Warren, who was engaging with a wee little goblin. "Warren! We must report back what we have learned here! Suppress your anger for the retreat!" Norlon said those words in his normal wizard tone, before anger once again took possession of him. He channels it as he backs away from his opponent, sending off a mixture of Fireballs and Missiles toward his position.

:lord:: Warren hears the orders, and with one quick motion, swings his sword around one last time before he tries to make out the Wizard with his poor eyesight. He then backpedals at a constant rate to regroup with him. "All Heroes, Regroup and Retreat! I repeat, Regroup and Retreat!" Warren yelled these orders at the top of his lungs, and continued to regroup.

:archer: 1: Luke hears the orders to retreat, which he follows willingly "Retreat! Yes sir! Luke than disregarded the battle and successfully left the skirmish, heading through the eastern door of the Training Room.

:archer: 2: "Re...treat? Acknowledged..." said Robert to the hallway. He backpedals to the south Training Room door, firing off arrows to the best of his ability both directions, covering his two allies as they retreated to his position.

Both Knight and Wizard reached the door. They stopped to regain enough stamina for one final full scale retreat back home...

* * *

Keeper Stravos :beetle:

Keeper Stravos looks over the combat situation. One hero has already escaped, a sleeping invisible Fly responsible... He slaps her one, taking off the invisibility, picks her up, and drops off through the portal.

"Worthless soldier, sleeping during combat..."

Stravos notices that the eastern Training Room Door opens for heroes, but not for his men. He begins to channel energy to blast that thing apart...

* * *
Sara, Relieved of Service :fly:

A sharp stinging pain coursed through her body, and then she was mercilessly handled and dropped through the portal. Her belongings magically appeared beside of her when she landed on solid ground.

"I failed... How did I sleep during a combat situation? To think I was doing well too..."

Sara gathers her belongings and begins to find somewhere to employ her services...

Keeper, a Fly has left your-

"MENTOR! BE SILENCED!"


* * *

Heroes Summary :lord:

100% Archer 1 (Level: 2 [Luke]) [Escaped from Combat]
40% Archer 2 (Level: 2 [Robert]) *Broken Leg / Foot* [South Training Room Door]
56% Knight (Level: 4 [Warren]) *Burnt Eyes = Poor Sight* [South Training Room Door]
41% Wizard (Level: 4 [Norlon]) *Norlon is coordinating the Hero forces.* [South Training Room Door]

Archer Skills:=======Knight Skills:=======Wizard Skills:
-Attack===========-Attack===========-Attack
-Arrow===========-Rebound=========-Missle
===============================-Fireball

Luke escapes via Eastern Training Room Door (Barrier door, creatures can not pass)
Warren and Norlon retreat to the south Training Room Door.
Robert covers his two allies and fends off hid goblin enemy, in addition to retreating to the south Training Room Door.

* * *
Sara Summary :fly:

Sara has been booted from the dungeon.

* * *
Keeper Stravos :beetle:

Stravos kicks Sara out of the dungeon and is channeling energy to blast open the eastern Training Room door...

MeinCookie
August 2nd, 2010, 07:37
Barb, the Goblin

Barb was going badly, perhaps even on the brink of being cut down when the knight started to retreat. Her cherished sword had been shattered and she was now weaponless. The short sword had served her well as long as she could remember.

Warren continued to retreat with intention of grouping up with the others. He swung his sword back and forth, keeping the quick little goblin at bay.

=]That bloody brute is half-blind, burnt and his arm his half hacked off. Add to that the fatigue of waving that big bloody sword around... how long can he last? He has to be near collapse... if i can just wear him down a little. He doesn't have a chance... not after what he did to my sword!![=

Barb feinted right and then struck to his left. Warren reacted quickly, changing the direction of his swing The goblin blocked the attack with her sword... not with the broken blade but with the stronger and thicker cross-guard above the grip.

The knight exclaimed as the goblin jumped on him and clawed his face through the gap in his helm.

"Away, you foul spawn of evil! I shall have your head!!"

The knight flailed angrily and threw her off, before spitting at her disdainfully.

"You think yourself a warrior, goblin!? You are no warrior and you shall never be one!! Where is your honour!!?"

Warren was already retreating again, back towards the training room. Barb rose to her feet with a snarl.

"You think you fight for a worthy cause, brute? You are blind!! The sheer narrow-mindedness and idiocy of your creed betrays you!! You think your word, your blinded ideals, mean anything to me, knight? Then you are as foolish as you are misguided. You shall die this day!!"

She growled as she followed him, keeping out of range of his longsword. She ducked, dived, lashed out with her hilt and tried to get past his defenses to no avail. Warren was wary and didn't make the same mistake twice.

Soon the knight had made it back to the corridor south of the training room where he met up with the wizard. She found herself joined by the dungeon's warlock. She didn't know his name.

Everybody was looking worse for ware after a long time fighting. Warren was covered in scratches, his helm was soot-blackened and missing its plume and his arm had been ripped open by his own sword. Magister was covered in little injuries and he was missing his robes. Barb was herself, clutching the remains of her blade and had amassed her share of bruises and scrapes. The wizard was worst off she guessed, his robes hanging from him in tatters, his under-clothing smoking, his beard scorched away and his hat missing.

The wizard pulled behind the knight, who kept both her and the warlock from getting too close. A fireballs streaked past her face as she again tried to attack the knight who fended her off once more.

She couldn't make any headway against their defense as they fell back.

"Keeper!?" she shouted, looking for orders.

It was no good. She glanced across at the warlock who was obstinately attacking the wizard and ignoring all else.

"Target the Knight!" she called to him but he didn't seem to hear her.

Barb was hit in the side by a fireball and stumbled against the wall. Another missed her but impacted into the wall near her.

=]If I survive this I think a change of lifestyle is in order...[=

The goblin regained her bearings and noticed the knight's sword was beginning to slow. The knight felt himself beginning to tire. He wouldn't make it, but he had to make sure the others escaped. They had to warn the Valkeryie...

Barb charged him, diving under his blade. He repelled her with some powerful sword strokes which she barely evaded. The goblin was relentless though and without a seconds relief she was back on him. She struck expertly, blocking his attacks fluidly and using a bare minimum of energy. He was too tired. He would neither be able to run fast enough nor defend himself. He wouldn't die running...

"Get back, Norlan! Get word to the Valkeryie! I shall hold these wretches off and cover your escape! QUICKLY!!"

Barb was in his face again, evading his attacks and tiring him out. He saw Norlan disappear into the training room with the corner of his eye and allowed himself a grim smile. His sacrifice would not be in vain. He retreated backwards and covered the training room door.

He would hold out as long as he could to give the others time...


__________________
SUMMARY
Level: 3.7
Gold: 100
Health: 72%
Spell Effects: Protect Self (Waning)
Mood: Stubborn
Brief Summary: Trying to fight with broken sword

LEVEL 4 KNIGHT (Warren) DOWN TO 49% HEALTH (FROM 56%) <TRAINING ROOM ENTERANCE - PARTIALLY BLIND/FATIGUED/TRYING TO BY THE OTHERS TIME>
LEVEL 2 ARCHER (A/1/Luke) STILL AT 100% HEALTH <:eek: ESCAPED :eek:>
LEVEL 2 ARCHER (B/2/Robert) STILL AT 40% HEALTH <BA-KA'S ARCHER>
LEVEL 4 WIZARD (Norlon) STILL AT 41% HEALTH <RETREATING - TRAINING ROOM>

MeinCookie
August 2nd, 2010, 08:50
Magister, the Warlock

Magister pursued the wizard as he fled the lair. Both let of a steady stream of fireballs as they zig-zagged. Only one thing meant anything to Magister as he engaged in battle and that was killing the wizard.

The wizard retreated further and met up with the knight, who was being harassed by the goblin he had seen earlier in the library and at the start of the battle.

The wizard backed up behind the knight and threw fireballs at the both of them.

Magister threw several fireballs at the wizard, but the the knight rebounded them and Magister had to duck. The warlock continued to assail the wizard but to little avail. He did managed one hit on the wizard but got struck twice as much as he inflicted


LEVEL UP
(NO NEW ABILITIES)

Magister leveled, but he still couldn't get a decent shot at the wizard. Then the goblin and knight were fighting in front of him. He couldn't seem to get a clear shot.

"Blast it!! By the might of the Dark Gods, GET OUT OF MY WAY, YOU UTTER FOOLS!!!"

The annoyed warlock started moving around them when the wizard escaped into the training room.

He was about to follow when the Knight blocked the passage. Magister growled and fired off several fireballs at the interfering knight as he was distracted by the goblin.


SUMMARY__________________
Level: 2.1
Gold: 10
Health: 63%
Mood: Fine
Status: Fighting outside Training Room
Quick Summary: Concerns himself only with wizard... gets annoyed at knight fore blocking his way and turns his attentions to him.


LEVEL 4 KNIGHT (Warren) DOWN TO 42% HEALTH (FROM 49%) <TRAINING ROOM ENTERANCE - PARTIALLY BLIND/FATIGUED/TRYING TO BY THE OTHERS TIME>
LEVEL 2 ARCHER (A/1/Luke) STILL AT 100% HEALTH <:eek: ESCAPED :eek:>
LEVEL 2 ARCHER (B/2/Robert) STILL AT 40% HEALTH <BA-KA'S ARCHER>
LEVEL 4 WIZARD (Norlon) DOWN TO 37% HEALTH (FROM 41%)<RETREATING - TRAINING ROOM>

Evi
August 5th, 2010, 02:04
Ba-Ka

Ba-Ka reared back as Robert slashed at his hands. Thankfully, Ba-Ka was JUST fast enough to avoid his hands being cut up badly.

"I will take you down, sir!"

Just before Ba-Ka swung his Hammer again at Robert, Keeper Stravos casted Heal on Ba-Ka, which distracted him for a moment.

"Thank you Sir! I won't fail you!"

When Ba-Ka turned his attention back to Robert, a arrow flew and hit him in the Shoulder.

"Ack!"

Ba-Ka HP: 95%

Ba-Ka pulls the arrow out, and even before Ba-Ka could attack Robert, he was in the doorway, which was blocked by a Knight, and a Wizard behind him. Ba-Ka glares as both the Knight and Wizard seem to stopped to catch their breath. Then Ba-Ka notices a female Goblin and a Warlock attack the two. Ba-Ka grins as he might get a very good hit on the Knight. Ba-Ka smashes his large Hammer into the ground, and rushes at the Knight. Ba-Ka successfully hits the Knight in the back with his Hammer. The hit on the armour caused a loud clang sound from the impact. The Knight grabs onto his helmet in a vain effort to stop the painful ringing.

Knight HP: 30%

The strike at the Knight caused a sudden power increase in Ba-Ka's body. Ba-Ka grins.

"Sir, this maggot won't survive from us!"
-------------------------------------
Tyiee

Tyiee continued to peacefully research the Lighting spell. A small growl could be heard from her stomach, but she continues to research until the sounds of combat died down.
======================================
Ba-Ka
Level: 4
Gold: 175
Health: 95%
Mood: Sir!
Status: Engaging The Knight.

Tyiee
Level: 1
Gold: 0
Health: 67%
Mood: Normal
Status: Researching Lighting.

MeinCookie
August 5th, 2010, 06:30
Barb, the Goblin

Barb was fighting the Knight with the other goblin, Ba-Ka, from her previous battle against the scorpions. Even the strange warlock was joining in now that he could no longer get at the wizard. Warren was being assaulted from three sides and wasn't in the best state.

Now with this new hammer-wielding goblin attacking him he knew that he wouldn't last another minute trying to defend the entrance. The best chance his friends had to make it out was if he provided a distraction.

I've bought them as much time as I could... that will have to do, the heroic Knight thought.

He lashed out at Barb, who was now trying to keep her distance, and flung her against the dungeon wall. He immediately surged through the gap and staggered towards the Lair. If he could he would get to the Dungeon Heart and inflict as much damage as he physically could...

Barb recovered, rubbing the back of her head, just in time to notice the warlock running into the now open training room after the other fleeing heroes. She also noticed the Knight running for the entrance to the lair, further into the dungeon.

"Coward!" she called before taking off after him.

Barb ran after the Knight, slowly gaining on him as he was hampered by fatigue and heavy armour.

__________________
SUMMARY
Level: 3.8
Gold: 100
Health: 68%
Mood: Fighting
Brief Summary: Chasing after Knight who is making for the Dungeon Heart (What is the chance he'll be intercepted outside portal ',=/)

LEVEL 4 KNIGHT (Warren) STILL AT 30% HEALTH <LAST DITCH ATTEMPT TO INFLICT DAMAGE ON DUNGEON HEART>
LEVEL 2 ARCHER (A/1/Luke) STILL AT 100% HEALTH <:eek: ESCAPED :eek:>
LEVEL 2 ARCHER (B/2/Robert) STILL AT 40% HEALTH <BA-KA'S ARCHER - IN THE ACT OF ESCAPING??? - APPARENTLY>
LEVEL 4 WIZARD (Norlon) STILL AT 37% HEALTH <IN THE ACT OF ESCAPING>

Sire
August 6th, 2010, 01:21
The Heroes :lord:

:wizard:: "It is time. We break to the north! GO!" Norlon shot off a few covering fireballs each direction of the hallway, then ran full force toward safety, not knowing that one of them was caught up in something else...

:archer: 2: "Y-yes!..." replied Robert. He too shot off a few covering shots, and ran for his life. The wounds he has suffered seemed minimal on his retreat, the adrenaline giving him strength to return home...

Elsewhere...

:lord:: The Knight heard the orders. He tried to buy time, but he only bought seconds before that tactic proved to be innefective. Thus, if he could only strike at the Dungeon Heart, land a mortal wound before anything happens...
"Forgive me, Norlon. This must be done!"
He passed the lair and heads south, reaching the intersection... He turns to behold the massive temple, holding the beating Dungeon Heart. He could hear it clearly now, the beats echoing throughout the dungeon. He saw a glimpse of the massive organ pump endlessly, and he falters just for a moment...

Robert and Norlon effortlessly pass through the magical barrier door. They are now where an old Guard Room used to be...

* * *

Keeper Stravos :beetle:

Stravos unleashes his wrath upon the door. Just like the others, it has shattered into nothingness, leaving no reminder of the barrier that once stood there. This shockwave was so powerful that it knocks down the two retreating heroes, as well as the few in the previous combat zone. It also shakes the library's walls, books falling from their shelves, causing an avalanche...
The shockwave also had another effect. All previous Magic Barriers shattered from the force of the shockwave, their remnants laying on the dungeon floor. Now, the dungeon was completely open, no doors to hinder Stravos's progress. Alas, all this came at a heavy cost, Stravo's coffers are now COMPLETELY empty. (Gold = 0)

"...It is interesting that I can destroy doors with heavy effort, slap my own creatures giving them harm, and yet I can not lay a hand on those heroes...
All Creatures, pursue the opposition! Our presence may be discovered, but we can destroy those nuisances that gave away our position!"

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u252/Sir_Mark_64/Dungeon%20Keeper%20RP/Asgard9.png

* * *

Heroes Summary :lord:

40% Archer 2 (Level: 2 [Robert]) *Broken Leg / Foot* [Guard Room]
30% Knight (Level: 4 [Warren]) *Burnt Eyes = Poor Sight* [Portal Intersection]
37% Wizard (Level: 4 [Norlon]) [Guard Room]

Archer Skills:=======Knight Skills:=======Wizard Skills:
-Attack===========-Attack===========-Attack
-Arrow===========-Rebound=========-Missle
===============================-Fireball

Norlon and Robert are knocked down by the shockwave. They may be up by the time any creature gets there, continuing their retreat.

* * *

Keeper Stravos :beetle:

Stravos destroys all Magical barriers with one blast, a massive shockwave originating from his single spell. The library shakes from the shockwave, and everyone (save for Warren and maybe Barb) are knocked down because of the shockwave.

In addition, Stravo's coffers are now empty.

Evi
August 11th, 2010, 00:51
Ba-Ka

As Warren lashed Barb aside and ran through the gap and into the lair, Ba-Ka can only think that the Knight is trying to go to the Dungeon Heart! Before Ba-Ka could manage to stop him, a huge shock wave made Ba-Ka tumble to the ground.

Thud!

Ba-Ka stumbles back up, and quickly jumps into action by going through the southern opening to the Dungeon Heart.

"Sir, that Knight is trying to force his way to your heart, sir! We'll stop him!"

Ba-Ka goes to the entrance of the eastern passage of the Dungeon Heart's room, blocking off any easy entrance to the Dungeon Heart. Ba-Ka grins at Warren as he pats his Hammer on his single battle-worn glove.

"Nowhere else to go, Sir."
==============================
Tyiee

A huge shock wave goes through the Library, knocking all the books out of their shelves and making a huge pile of books everywhere in the Library. Many of the books fell on top of Tyiee and buried her in a mountain of books. Tyiee manages to free herself from the mess.

"Sheese... Wow... Um... I didn't do it!"

Tyiee withdraws from the Library and to the Lair, she freezes when she sees Warren the Knight pass through the Lair, and possibly towards the Dungeon Heart. Tyiee trembles with anger, she had a bad history with Heroes, and her hatred of them made her chase after Warren as well, behind Barb.
=====================
Ba-Ka
Level: 4
Gold: 175
Health: 95%
Mood: Sir!
Status: Blocking off Warren's easy entrance to the Dungeon Heart.

Tyiee
Level: 1
Gold: 0
Health: 66%
Mood: Angry
Status: Chasing Warren.

MeinCookie
August 11th, 2010, 14:14
Magister, the Warlock

Magister had just run into the hatchery after the fleeing wizard when the Keeper apparently botched up a spell. The warlock found himself unceremoniously smashed into a training dummy by the force of the explosion. He staggered around for a minute before regaining his balance and setting back off after the run-aways.

>}I'll be damned if you escape me that easily, you wrickled spineless lay-about!!{<

Magister took off after the wizard.


SUMMARY__________________
Level: 2.1
Gold: 10
Health: 63%
Mood: Fine
Status: Chasing the fleeing heroes
Quick Summary: Magister is going after fleeing wizard, Norlan.


LEVEL 4 KNIGHT (Warren) STILL AT 30% HEALTH <LAST DITCH ATTEMPT TO INFLICT DAMAGE ON DUNGEON HEART>
LEVEL 2 ARCHER (A/1/Luke) STILL AT 100% HEALTH <:eek: ESCAPED :eek:>
LEVEL 2 ARCHER (B/2/Robert) STILL AT 40% HEALTH <BA-KA'S ARCHER - IN THE ACT OF ESCAPING>
LEVEL 4 WIZARD (Norlon) STILL AT 37% HEALTH <IN THE ACT OF ESCAPING>

MeinCookie
August 11th, 2010, 14:28
Barb, the Goblin

Warren the Knight turned had just turned the corner and was making for the dungeon heart when the goblin, Ba-Ka, appeared in front of him, blocking the way and wielding a large hammer.

"Nowhere else to go, Sir."

The Knight turned and made back the other way just as Barb came rushing out of the side corridor right at him. The Knight instinctively bought his sword down at the charging green goblin, but she instinctively bought her blade-less hand-guard up to block it.

"I curse you, foul goblin!! You shall not fulfill your ends in this land, I guarantee it! I shall come back and oust you myself!!"

Barb slowly forced the knight backwards down the portal corridor, taking several cuts and barely ducking one of the Knight's signature head-severing slashes which she had become wary of.

__________________
SUMMARY
Level: 3.9
Gold: 100
Health: 52%
Mood: Fighting
Brief Summary: Fighting with knight near portal

Sire
August 15th, 2010, 02:07
Narration:

(OCC: Pity that Magister gets the epic post and no one else can experience it from the RP perspective but him. Yes, I did plan this for some time.)


(Music: Epic Poem to Sacred Death)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ci5kE1mCtkQ

The duo of the Wizard Norlon and the Archer Robert, both heavily wounded, continue their retreat up north. They bypass a large area, crossing an underground stream before pausing for a moment to recuperate...
A lone Warlock, driven by fury, chases down the two, specifically the Wizard for the foul deed he has done. Leaving the safety of the dungeon, he ventures out, passing the Guard Room and finding himself on a battlefield...

Hero and Creature corpses, as well as the dying, littered the battlefield. Cries from both factions, pleading for assistance in their native tongues, remain unanswered. A dying Knight lies against a dying Bile Demon, the hatred for each other long gone. They shall be brothers in death, despite the extreme differences between the two.
Other such scenes persisted. Warlock and Wizard leaned against the dirt wall, powerless and can't even fire off a spell. They too, lost their hatred for each other. Vampire and Monk, enemies to the core, lied dead together on the battlefield. In one area, there were so many Hero Corpses that who knows what lies beneath the massive pile.
A Ruined Fortress lied on the opposing side. Once again, the dead and dying littered the area, moans of pain emanating from the tattered remnants. However, one sigh of life (besides the two escapees) is found on a small island.

A Valkyrie was there, kneeling beside a Juggernaut, who was the commander of this operation. She wielded a spear and shield and wore an outfit that had functional and aesthetic armor, metal and cloth working in unison to complete her figure. Long, flowing blonde hair as well as a face that will calm any soul, which turns into righteous fury when provoked.
She redeems the fallen commander, and his spirit arises from the dead body. He sits there for a minute, gaining perspective of his surroundings, before saluting to the Valkyrie. Before anything more could be done, he fades away while waving goodbye to his supreme commander. A lone, white feather falls on his corpse, a symbol that he has been redeemed. The Valkyrie stands, and looks around for the next hero to be redeemed. Her gaze comforts the dying, both Hero and Creature, and they loosen their hold on life, passing away painlessly.
At last, the Valkyrie takes note of the Warlock's presence. She stares directly into his soul...

"Leave this place at once. Let the dead have their peace," commands the Valkyrie.

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u252/Sir_Mark_64/Dungeon%20Keeper%20RP/Asgard10A.png

***

The Heroes :lord:

:archer: 2: Robert stares in awe at the Valkyrie "It's the Valkyrie... I never thought I would see her..."

:wizard:: The Wizard regains his breath and encourages Robert to get a move on, "Save your staring for later, we have an urgent report to deliver! NOW GO!""

Both Robert and Wizard continue their retreat once more, leaving the Battlefield, and their pursuers, behind.

Elsewhere...

:lord:: "Blasted Creatures, you will not stop me from getting to the Dungeon Heart!" Alas, Warren knew he was losing. Bluffing will prove to be no use, but if he could just kill a creature or land a blow on the Dungeon Heart, his sacrifice would mean something. Then again, if all the creatures are down here fighting him, then the three could have escaped.

Warren continues his futile assault...

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u252/Sir_Mark_64/Dungeon%20Keeper%20RP/Asgard10B.png


* * *

Keeper Stravos :beetle:

Stravos looks on as the Knight is hammered by his soldiers. Finally, the battle has went into his favor... Alas, should he break through, damage would be done. He continues observing, not noticing Magister chase the others...

* * *

Heroes Summary :lord:

40% Archer 2 (Level: 2 [Robert]) *Broken Leg / Foot*
30% Knight (Level: 4 [Warren]) *Burnt Eyes = Poor Sight* [Portal Hallway]
37% Wizard (Level: 4 [Norlon]) [Battlefield]

Archer Skills:=======Knight Skills:=======Wizard Skills:
-Attack===========-Attack===========-Attack
-Arrow===========-Rebound=========-Missle
===============================-Fireball

* * *

[B]Keeper Stravos :beetle:

Stravos is observing the battle with the Knight.

MeinCookie
August 15th, 2010, 03:42
Magister, the Warlock

Magister chased the Wizard and archer, though he barely observed his surrounds, though he realized that he crossed a battle recently fought. He continued, his focus solely on the wizard before him.

But it wasn't long before he felt something sapping on his will-power, resolve and concentration. He growled. Noticing that the Heroes had stopped, he looked and noticed they appeared to have reinforcements.

>}Blast these heroes!! Why are things never simple? Again I find myself out-numbered and out-gunned. They shall see who they are dealing with someday soon, I promise them!{<

The Valkyrie stood amidst the carnage and turned towards him.

"Leave this place at once. Let the dead have their peace," the hero commanded

The Valkryie attempted to reinforce this by accessing his inner essence, but his tiny shriveled soul was less than impressed. It was darker than the darkest corner of the deepest subterranean depths, engorged on dark energy, having been soaked in the blood of several centuries of brutal conflict and bloodshed. That didn't even consider his total lack of morality. If he was any darker than torches would flicker out as he entered rooms. The strength of his twisted self repelled the Valkryies's influence, masking him from her.

That didn't really mean much in real terms unfortunately, outnumbered 3-1 with a powerful and inestimable asset on the other side.

"Have it your way, Valkyrie. But know this. You shall not stop me. I am not to be trifled with nor underestimated. Take your respite, but you shall not prevail in the end."

He appeared to pull back, but instead stealthily crept around the unlit right side of the battlefield, and took off after the heroes. He would have to take his chances with the Valkyrie on the way back.


SUMMARY__________________
Level: 2.1
Gold: 10
Health: 63%
Mood: Fine
Status: Still pursuing the heroes, but stealthily now... not willing to commit.
Quick Summary: Magister pulls back and slips past the Valkryie as she is again distracted by her work..


LEVEL 4 KNIGHT (Warren) STILL AT 30% HEALTH <LAST DITCH ATTEMPT TO INFLICT DAMAGE ON DUNGEON HEART>
LEVEL 2 ARCHER (A/1/Luke) STILL AT 100% HEALTH <:eek: ESCAPED :eek:>
LEVEL 2 ARCHER (B/2/Robert) STILL AT 40% HEALTH <BA-KA'S ARCHER - BATTLEFIELD>
LEVEL 4 WIZARD (Norlon) STILL AT 37% HEALTH <BATTLEFIELD>

Evi
August 17th, 2010, 01:53
Ba-Ka

Ba-Ka chased Warren as he went into the corridor of the Portal.

"I got him handled, sir! I'll send him down the Portal!"

Ba-Ka swings his Hammer. Warren heard Ba-Ka's report and swung his sword at him. Both Hammer and Blade clashed, as Ba-Ka and Warren entered a flurry of clashes. Ba-Ka blocked a slash, Warren blocked a swipe. Finally, Warren breaks the clash and slashes across Ba-Ka's face, making a long scar across his cheek to his other cheek across his nose. Ba-Ka quickly wipes one hand across his face, wiping some of the blood away, and Ba-Ka repeatedly hits Warren's plated chest with his hammer, each slam making Warren take a step back. Finally, Ba-Ka kicks Warren, and sends Warren falling down the Portal. A loud sickening crack was heard when Ba-Ka's foot connected with Warren's Chest Plate.

"Good Lord, my foot! I am such a moron!"

Ba-Ka clutches his foot as he falls over on the ground.
-----------------------------------
Tyiee

Tyiee follows Barb after the Knight, but sadly stopped when she saw a red goblin make the Knight fall into the a pit. Tyiee sighed as she fly to the Dungeon Heart room and went up. Unknown sounds entered her head as she looks at weird dummys with frails and shields on them. Tyiee curoisly flies up to one and slaps it. The dummy spinned for a brief moment, as the Shield made contact with Tyiee.

"Ow..."

Tyiee hits the dummy again and flew underneath the shield and the frail barely missed her. Tyiee continued training.
==========================
Ba-Ka
Level: 4.9
Gold: 175
Health: 70% (Broken Foot/Leg, Face Scar)
Mood: Si-AAUGGH!
Status: Sent Warren falling down the Portal and the kick broke Ba-Ka's foot and leg.

Tyiee
Level: 1.3
Gold: 0
Health: 65%
Mood: Confused
Status: Training

MeinCookie
August 17th, 2010, 07:53
Magister, the Warlock

Magister was stealthily pursuing the escaping Wizard and Archer, having slipped past the Valkryie, when one of the bodies, not quite so dead, staggered up and threw himself at the surprised warlock. A dwarf hurled himself at Magister, arms wide as if preparing for a hug.

The experienced Warlock well knew about the dead man's grip, having once seen a mortally wounded imp cripple a giant by grabbing onto its leg. When near death, or experiencing extreme trauma, creatures can unlock the full potential of their muscles which is usually locked away by the darker untamed parts of the mind to prevent injury. The dying have been known to bend metal and preform extreme feats.

"Blast it. Not now, not when I'm so close! Not Now."

Magister dived out of the way and the battlefields occupant hit the mud where he had been but a second earlier.

The disheveled warlock got up and looked around, brushing off his tunic. The dwarf was had landed on the corpse of a knight whose mid-section had been crushed by the now apparently dead dwarf, his last strenuous effort knocking him off.

Magister didn't take any chances and emptied several fireballs into him.

"Good riddance," he muttered darkly.

The Warlock noticed that he had lost the trail of the fleeing heroes. He would never catch up with them now.

With a irate sigh he headed back towards the dungeon, slipping past the Valkryie and entering through the training room.

SUMMARY__________________
Level: 2.1
Gold: 10
Health: 63%
Mood: Fine
Status: Entering through TR
Quick Summary: Magister escapes death at the hands of a dying dwarf and heads back.


LEVEL 4 KNIGHT (Warren) STILL AT 20% HEALTH <KNOCKED DOWN THE PORTAL ~ ESCAPED>
LEVEL 2 ARCHER (A/1/Luke) STILL AT 100% HEALTH <:eek: ESCAPED :eek:>
LEVEL 2 ARCHER (B/2/Robert) STILL AT 40% HEALTH <BA-KA'S ARCHER - ESCAPED>
LEVEL 4 WIZARD (Norlon) STILL AT 37% HEALTH <ESCAPED>

MeinCookie
August 17th, 2010, 08:47
Barb, the Goblin

Warren the Knight was beset by Ba-Ka, another goblin, as Barb relinquished here position, not having a proper weapon. The goblin eventually pushed the fatigued Knight back towards the Portal. As the Knight tilted back he lost his grip on his sword which fell with a clatter on the floor right next to the Portal's dark abysm.

"I'll come for you, goblin coward... you shan't escape!" A last shout was heard before a series of bangs and crashes echoed through the corridor. Then there was only silence.

Barb walks slowly towards the portal, secretly happy that she hadn't been the one who finished off the Knight. The Knight couldn't have survived that fall, could he?

=]No, he couldn't... At least that is one less murderous brute to worry about. I wouldn't fancy another tussle with him, if he had managed to escape the battle. [=

Barb arrived at the Portal edge and hefted the mighty sword. She needed a replacement and this had proved reliable enough, if a bit on the bulky side. She wondered if it had a scabbard, but realized that if there was one it was long gone now. Shame.

The little green goblin dragged the sword back towards her lair, only to find her lair gone, blown to bits by a rogue fireball during the magical battle that had taken place earlier.

She blinked.

"Bloody hell"

Barb snuggled in among the ashes in an attempt to get some sleep.

=]Bloody heroes...[=

__________________
SUMMARY
Level: 3.9
Gold: 100
Health: 52%
Mood: Sleeping
Brief Summary: Picks up the Knights dropped sword and heads back to lair to find it destroyed. Goes to sleep in the remains of the destroyed lair.

LEVEL 4 KNIGHT (Warren) STILL AT 20% HEALTH <KNOCKED DOWN THE PORTAL ~ ESCAPED>
LEVEL 2 ARCHER (A/1/Luke) STILL AT 100% HEALTH <:eek: ESCAPED :eek:>
LEVEL 2 ARCHER (B/2/Robert) STILL AT 40% HEALTH <BA-KA'S ARCHER - ESCAPED>
LEVEL 4 WIZARD (Norlon) STILL AT 37% HEALTH <ESCAPED>

Sire
August 19th, 2010, 16:33
Keeper Stravos :beetle:

The battle was finally over. However, Stravos' forces only won a minor victory, they driven the enemy off, but they carried reports of his presence. Stealth is no longer an option here, the only option is full-out war.
The Keeper looks over his soldiers. He has two Goblins that has been with him since the start, loyal creatures, but in the end they probably will not be powerful enough to handle the dire forces ahead. He has a Warlock for research, and a converted Pixie. A force of four, nothing more.

Stravos needed new recruits, badly...

Alas, tis not the time to worry about soldiers. The economy needs to be up and running, the soldiers can handle their own affairs.

"Imp One, begin claiming past the Training Room. I want that Guard Room under our control as soon as possible.
Imp Two, begin claiming the Workshop. We will require traps and doors for defense.
Imps Three and Four, resume mining operations...
And don't play cards while the Dungeon is under attack!"

*Stravos slaps all Imps*

"Get to work!"

Stravos then addresses his creatures, "Good work on the battlefield. Regretably, I do not have any gold to reward you with at this time. You shall be paid for your efforts, just give it time. For now, you are left to your own devices. Just do not spend too much time idle..."

* * *

Imps :imp:

:imp: 1: *squeak* "Well, time to head back to work. Good game too."
:imp: 2: *squeak* "Yes, good game. Don't get yourself killed out there.
:imp: 1: *squeak* "I won't. At least I have some intelligence unlike a few other imps I know..."

Imps One and Two head off for their respective jobs.

:imp: 4: *squeak* "I'm STILL stuck with this guy? Dark Gods, help me! PLEASE!"
:imp: 3: *squeak* "What guy?"
:imp: 4: *facepalm* "Why me..."

Imps Three and Four head back to mining operations.

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u252/Sir_Mark_64/Dungeon%20Keeper%20RP/Asgard11.png

* * *

Narration:

The Valkyrie redeems yet another fallen hero. The fairy also gains notices of its surroundings, before crying and saying goodbye while fading away, just like the others. The Valkyrie heads to the last pile, the largest one of them all, and begins the process of redemption.
She redeems a fallen Giant this time. He doesn't even have the time to take in the surroundings, and just scratched his head before fading. She begins to redeem yet another...



Grandia II: Purication of Darkness
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxhU9GIggmo

"...I will not be denied. You will die."

A sharp pain coursed through her body, her right leg being impaled on both sides, being crushed to pieces. The Valkyrie quickly retaliates with Purify, blasting all the corpses away, leaving only a smoking figure left...
Realization came across the Valkyrie. She now understood why this was the largest pile. During the battle, there was one who was a lone wolf, brutally killing anyone in his path. A certain Beetle, a Beetle of War to be exact...

"Victor, still alive it seems. You should be dead."
Victor simply repeats his previous message, "...I will not be denied. You will die."
"...Pity that you weren't a Knight in shining armor. You would do so well on the Hero's side."
"..."
"No last words before your downfall? Emotionless to the end..."

The Valkyrie once again cast Purify, but the Beetle was no longer there. The same sort of pain that affected her leg now coursed though her torso. Apparently, he was not joking, and would do anything to kill her.
The pressure lessened and Victor flanked, attempting another strike despite his weakened state. This attack was blocked by the Valkyrie's shield, before she retaliated with an attack of her own, impaling Victor to the ground with her spear. She dislodged the spear from his body, coming down with yet another strike.
Before her eyes, his wounds healed. The blackened and battle-torn armor still was in the same state, but the Beetle himself was no longer in critical condition. He was merely in wounded status.

"I do not have time for this. You cannot win."
"..."

She enrages, and all the spirits she has just redeemed on the battlefield come back from their paradise, brandishing their weapons and spells. They were all aligned in a circle, surrounding the duo.

:archer: 1: "HOLY ****!"
"Wha..."

Victor took advantage of the situation. He began to charge at the southern lines, the heroes there still in wonder where the sound originated. A few gained their senses and attempted to block the escapee, but were quickly outmaneuvered by the little beetle skittering across the floor. He escaped via eastern corridor into the dungeon down south...

An Archer appeared out of the ruins. He was hiding there when the Wizard of the party commanded them to escape. His appearance was that of a coward that ran off not too long ago...

"...Luke, you should be discharged. I had one of the most dangerous enemies cornered, and you ruined it. The real thing that ticks me off is that you threw ME off guard. I'm sending you to cleaning service."
"B-bu..."
"No questions. Off you go."
"Aw man... This sucks."

The Archer exits via northern corridor, entering an unknown area.

"First Stravos, then Victor. How many more blasted 'Beetles of War' are there?..."

The Valkyrie dismisses the redeemed spirits. She then herself departs the battlefield, leaving via northern corridor...

* * *

Keeper Stravos :beetle:

Stravos addresses his low numbers, and gives orders to his Imps. Creatures are to do as they will. Imps also had a small post as well.

Victor, Beetle of War :beetle:

Victor arises from bottom of the corpse pile and attacks the Valkyrie. He then retreats via southern corridor.

Evi
August 23rd, 2010, 00:21
Ba-Ka

Ba-Ka grips his broken foot, and twists it brutally.

SNAP!

Ba-Ka then twists it back around.

SNAP!

Ba-Ka then gets up normally, wincing at the pain he did to himself.

"Don't worry Sir, I am patient!"

Ba-Ka remembers there being a sealed door in the Training Room while he was training there for awhile. Ba-Ka heads towards the Training Room. On the way there, he meets Tyiee again. Both lock into a gaze, Tyiee's eyes full of anger at Ba-Ka. Ba-Ka just blinks and enters the Training Room. Ba-Ka looks at the Imp who started claiming the tiles.

"Sir Imp, I hope do don't mind if I go ahead of you, aye? I like to see whats beyond here."

Ba-Ka moves past the Imp and towards the Guardroom.
===========================================
Tyiee

Tyiee smacked the Training Dummy once more, before she realized how hungry she was. She starts to fly out of the Training Room. Before she could fly towards the Hatchery, she saw the red goblin from before. She glares at him as he simply just blinks and walks into the Training Room. Tyiee hmphed, and flew into the Hatchery. Zapping two chickens and then eating them. Tyiee continues back into the Training Room. A doorway she didn't notice before caught her eyes. A place to explore!

Tyiee flies through the doorway, quickly passing the Imp and Ba-Ka and explored the unknown depths.
=====================
Ba-Ka
Level: 4.9
Gold: 175
Health: 65% (Face Scar)
Mood: Happy
Status: Walking towards the Guards Room.

Tyiee
Level: 1.3
Gold: 0
Health: 70%
Mood: Excited.
Status: Ate and is exploring.

Metal Gear Rex
August 23rd, 2010, 16:08
Roach the Unknown Species :beetle:

Deep within the Portal, a high pitched Beetle voice is heard and echoes its way up into Stavos' land.

"Roach don't look like chicken, does Roach look like Chicken?" Roach asked what appeared to be no one.

Left :dog:: Urm...

Right :dog:: You're shorter than a Dwarf, that's an accomplishment.

Roach then continued to ask the empty air, "Then why Troll want eat Roach? Roach not food!"

A BEETLE HAS ENTERED YOUR DUNGEON!

The tiny child Beetle finally climbs onto Keeper Stravos' actual land, and proceeds forward and reached a four-way interception. Roach looked to the left and saw the Dungeon Heart beating brightly.

"Ohh... shiny light crystal. Roach must eat..." Roach said to himself as he began stepping towards the Dungeon Heart, appearing to look rather hypnotised by it.

However, Roach suddenly stopped in his tracks as he smelled Chicken. His stomach began to ask him for food and Roach turned around and looked down the corrider. He wasn't able to see the Hatchery due to the lack of lighting by reinforced walls holding torches, but he could smell it. And he didn't even need to, as the chickens seemed to be rather noisy and bawked back and forth... they seemed to be... calling him.

Roach listened to his stomach and the chickens, and began walking towards the Hatchery. Once in the Hatchery, Roach spotted his first victim Chicken. He grabbed it and began nibbling on its head, then got to the main body but left the chicken legs alone as they did not taste very good.

Nearby, Roach could saw the edge of the Lair. After a good meal, a nap seemed to be just about right. Although Roach really should have introduced himself to the Dungeon Keeper, it seemed to be of little importance to his child mind. Roach picked a nice spot on the edge of the Lair which was right next to the Hatchery land, and created his Lair.

"Roach don't feel good..." Roach murmured uneasily.

Roach unsteadily stepped forward and came across some kind of Tree-like Lair. Roach coughed and wheezed and then vomited near the side of the tree lair, and then stepped back.

Roach began to speak aloud, "That is last time Roach trust magic robe dead man and his blue chickens. Roach don't feel good!"

Roach studdered his way back to his own Lair, and crawled inside, before realizing something - or someone - was missing. Roach stepped out of his Lair.

Roach called out, "Nachos, where you go? Roach go nap now, you too!"

There was no response.

Roach looked around, "Nachos?"

Nachos, the so-called "empty air" AKA Roach's imaginary friend, stood in the Training Room and watched Tyiee as she trained, but then watched her head off to explore new terrain.

Left :dog:: Damn... what a fine ass.

Right :dog:: That Goblin is red! Hahaha-RED!!

Meanwhile, back with Roach.

Zzzzz...

Roach :beetle:
Health: 95% (From food poisoning/vomiting, may continue to decrease)
Level: 1
Gold in Hand: 0
Gold in Lair: 0
Location: Lair, Roach's Lair
Status: Sleeping

Summery: Roach entered the dungeon and ate a chicken but then began feeling sick because of a blue chicken he recieved from a Vampire before entering the dungeon and vomited near Tyiee's lair and went to sleep.

MeinCookie
August 23rd, 2010, 20:46
Magister, the Warlock

Magister slipped through the Training Room and down into the Lair. As a result of the battle he was up much later than he would have liked thanks to the research and fighting.

>}and I still have been paid properly by this blasted Keeper...{<

The warlock slipped into his lair, yawning. At last it was time for some proper sleep.

SUMMARY__________________
Level: 2.1
Gold: 10
Health: 63%
Mood: Tired/Unhappy
Status: Sleeping
Quick Summary: Magister goes to sleep.

MeinCookie
August 24th, 2010, 11:31
Barb, the Goblin

Barb woke in the remains of her lair, coughing up ash. She lurched to her feet a doubled over.

=]Gross...[=

It simply wouldn't do. She needed a new lair.

The goblin discarded the remains of her last lair and set up a new lair next to that of the warlock in the hope that maybe she could learn a few tricks.

Barb stashed the knight's long sword securely in her lair, vowing to train with it later before heading for the Library. She was heading there when she noticed a pile of scorched red fabric lying on the ground and diverted. Holding it up to the light she discovered it was the garment that had been thrown over the knight's head in the earlier battle and set alight, a fine silk pair of warlock's robes.

They had been burnt through, ripped, torn and generally abused.

=]I could become a warlock....[= she pondered, but the warlock would probably want his robes back, tattered as they were.

In the end she folded them neatly and lay them beside Magister's lair.

Barb again set off for the Library and, on a whim, found a large volume devoted to the Combat Pit. Her goblin tribe had always been nomadic, but they always returned to the same camps and one of those had had a crude mock-up of a combat pit for budding warriors to train. She remembered watching the bloodsport between the legs of her parents and seeing the goblins fight.

The goblin delved into the book.


__________________
SUMMARY
Level: 3.9
Gold: 100
Health: 70%
Mood: Reading
Brief Summary: Finds Magister's robes, leaves them by his lair and goes to the library where she starts randomly researching the Combat Pit.

Sire
August 28th, 2010, 23:52
Keeper Stravos :beetle:

"Keeper, a Beetle has entered your dungeon."

"Interesting, perhaps we can finally bolster our numbers with this new addition..."

A small childlike beetle emerged from the Portal. "Roach don't look like chicken, does Roach look like Chicken?"

"...I requested soldiers, not a child. Children are not to be on the battlefield!
And what is that illusion running around in my Dungeon? I lack the requirements for a Hellhound. Mentor, what is the meaning of this?

"The Hellhound is the child's imaginary friend, Keeper."

"... Acknowledged...
I think I've seen things too many during my lifetime. Mentor, is there a way to relieve of his illusion?"

"It is attached to the recruit, Keeper. Should you rid of him, the illusion will also disapear. Keep in mind, Keeper, that..."

"I full well know we need all hands on deck. That is all. Dismissed, Mentor."

"Keeper, there is one more thing..."

"Out with it!"

"Recently, there has been a small skirmish on the battlefield. A lone creature has entered your dungeon unannounced. Take note of him, Keeper."

"I will. You are dismissed, Mentor...
And before you come back, cease that habit of saying 'Keeper' every other sentence."

"Yes, milord."

"..."

(Why does the Mentor's voice have deep impacts on all he speaks to? As a Keeper, my voice should carry as well, but it does not. Is that Mentor even married, and is there even a female Mentor?...
Some things I was not meant to know...)

Stravos does his routine check on his creatures. The new recruit is sleeping, and has a "pet" named Nachos. Seeing his pet may be a side effect of having the ability to see some aspects of that creature's thoughts...
Ba-Ka and Tyiee are exploring the battlefield. Besides countless corpses and a few feathers that litter the bodies of the fallen, the Battlefield is more or less empty, besides that corridor up north...
Magister is sleeping, yet he remarked about wanting a reward.
Barb is researching the Combat pit. Why a Goblin is researching, Stravos may never know.

"Milord, there is a late report. Your pixie has successfully researched Lightning."

"...And you were to tell me this when?"

"The battle had your attention. Milord, it was imperative that you not be interrupted..."

"By the Dark Gods, if I had that Lightning Spell I could have blasted those heroes apart instead of wasting all my gold on annihilating that door! You are toying with me Mentor! This may very well be the Testing Grounds, but that does not mean you can test your multiple personalities!"

"Keeper, I have tolerated your insolence for some time. Remember, my advice to your is voluntary on my behalf, I do not need to give you reports for these things. At times I am your superior, other times your adviser. Keep this in mind."

Stravos sits there for a moment, before congratulating the Mentor, "About time! I was hoping when you would show off your true personality, if that is it at all. You are not a pushover."

"No I am not."

"Many thanks Mentor. Carry on." Stravos does a salute of sorts before going back and attending to his Keeper duties.

* * *

Imps Three and Four deposits 2048 gold into the Treasury before heading back to mining duties.
Half of the Workshop has been claimed.
The Guard Room has been fully claimed.

(Results will appear next Keeper Post on a map)

* * *

Keeper Stravos Summary:

Long talk with Mentor...
Lightning has been researched.
2048 gold added to coffers.
Half of Workshop claimed.
Path up and including the Guard Room fully claimed.

For purposes of this roleplay, the Guard Room and Workshop are now researched. This post does not include this information.

Map will appear next Keeper Post
There are no orders at this time.
There are no assignments at this time.

Sire
August 29th, 2010, 17:37
Victor, Beetle of War :beetle:

Victor limps into the unknown dungeon. He bypasses a red Goblin and a fairy-looking creature, but he ignored them. Needless to say, he is still heavily wounded from the encounter.

"Cursed Valkyrie... You will die. When, I do not know, but I will land the killing blow, you daughter of a.."

Victor enters the Training Room. It seemed almost identical to when he last seen it, but apparently there were a few new designs here and there. It reminded him of old War Beetle decorations.
Leaving it, Victor heads to the Dungeon Heart chamber. It too, seems almost exactly the same as he left it. However, this was not the Keeper he once served, for he is now dead.
Victor pledges himself to his new master.

"Keeper, I am Victor, a Beetle of War. My speciality is on the battlefield, nothing more. I shall recover and reforge my armor before starting normal services."
"A Beetle of War?! How did you end up here soldier!"
"Something told me to be here. Nothing more."
"...You are Victor. I remember hearing stories about your exploits as a soldier when I was still a general. Alas, those days are over."
"Ah, Stravos, the fearsome Beetle of War that conquered entire lands. Yes, your deeds are also known in my old kingdom as well."
"Yes... There is no need for such introductions. Get some rest, Victor. Vengeance shall be done."
"Yes, General"

Victor does a salute of sorts, a custom known only to Beetles of War. He creates his lair next to the western wall and removes his shattered armor, placing it nearby. He makes himself comfortable in his lair, with dark thoughts in his mind...

"Yes... Vengeance shall be done..."

* * *

Victor Summary:
Level: 3 (5.5/8)
Health: 18%
Gold: 0
Mood: Vengeful
Status: Sleeping
Summary:

Victor pledges himself to Stravos, and is now recovering.

Evi
August 30th, 2010, 00:20
Ba-Ka

Once Ba-Ka entered the Guard Room, he saw a Beetle wearing metal armour. After a few moments of thinking, Ba-Ka instantly salutes the metal covered Beetle. Once the Beetle passed him, Ba-Ka goes to the Ruined Table of the Guard Room. Looking over the ruined plans, maps, and anything else on the table. Ba-Ka didn't notice Tyiee that just flew pasted him.
===========================================
Tyiee

Tyiee quickly flew past Ba-Ka and was almost gleefully exploring the battlefield. She looks at a dead fairy, and snickered.

"Serves her right."

Tyiee went about the Battlefield, looking at all the bodies and such. Before getting closer and closer to the entrance above.
=====================
Ba-Ka
Level: 4.9
Gold: 175
Health: 65% (Face Scar)
Mood: Happy
Status: In the Guard Room.

Tyiee
Level: 1.3
Gold: 0
Health: 70%
Mood: Still excited.
Status: Exploring.[/QUOTE]

Metal Gear Rex
August 31st, 2010, 09:56
Roach the Unknown Species :beetle:

As the small Beetle slept, his house seemed to move. It began shaking violently when suddenly; it was as if the whole dungeon shook! It appeared to be a massive earthquake, and suddenly there was a crash of the fourth wall, waking up the child Beetle from his peaceful sleep. He looked around, disoriented at first, but then realized it was just a dream. After all, the fourth wall can't really be broken... can it?

OOC (What have you done Stravos!?)

Roach yawned and then stepped out of his Beetle Hut. He stretched his stubby beetle feet and then noticed Nachos sitting outside the door of his house in an unusually loyal fashion.

The little Beetle then greeted his pet, "Roach happy to see Nachos! Roach have weird dream!"

Left :dog:: We don't care! Just shut up and feed us for once!

Right :dog:: A nice salad would be quite delicious.

Roach stared confusedly at the right head of Nachos, "What's a salad?"

Right :dog:: I slept on my paw and it is all numb. Left, can you smack my forehead?

Nachos then used his left paw to slap the right head across the face instead. The two dog heads began to bark back and forth at each other. As they argued, Roach stepped over to the Hatchery, and clutched a chicken in his arms. He walked back over to Nachos and stuffed the chicken inside the left head's mouth, shutting it up. The right head began to laugh at the left head as he attempted to swallow the chicken whole, failing miserably.

Suddenly, it came to Roach's attention that there is a functional Workshop in Keeper Stravos' control. He could feel it, almost like a Troll could. The little bug jumped up excitedly as building things was not only one of his passions but something he could do good and not get laughed at for doing it.

"Roach sense Workshop done!" he said happily, "Roach go build robot!"

Left :dog:: What in the Dark God's name i-

Right :dog:: Shh... let him dream...

Before Roach could do anything, he needed to be properly equiped. He re-entered his Lair, and then grabbed his tiny hammer, and stepped back outside.

Roach is ready!

Roach set off to find the Workshop. In order to reach it, he had to pass through the Heart Chamber. However, Roach forgot that he never introduced himself properly to Keeper Stravos, and thus he ignored the thought now. Roach did see another Beetle, one of much larger size, pass by him as Roach entered the Heart Chamber.

Finally, Roach reached the Workshop. He began to think of what he needed for this "robot" creation of his. He thought that perhaps it should stay put and attack other enemies whenever it sees them. But how to attack them... oh it makes so much sense, to use fire! Fireballs used as projectiles from some sort of cannon. It seemed like pure originality and genius to the child's mind, and so he began getting to work and hammered away with his miniature hammer.

Roach :beetle:
Health: 95% (Food poisoning seemed to cure)
Level: 1
Gold in Hand: 0
Gold in Lair: 0
Location: Workshop, Near Entrance
Status: Manufacturing

Summery: Roach woke up, and then fed Nachos. He headed over to the Workshop and began to manufacturing what he called a robot, but really is a Sentry Trap.

SENTRY TRAP PROCESS: 10%

MeinCookie
August 31st, 2010, 10:13
Barb, the Goblin

Barb was engaged in reading a book about the combat pit. She lay across the floor, relaxed, with the book in front looking at the gory pictures of gladiatorial combat. The book also had many bloody facts about building, maintaining and tactics with the dungeon arena.

Reading through the book, the goblin became ever-more aware of how crude the fighting hole in the ground was back in her clan days. She found a large insert with specifications of the room, detailing trap doors, wall spikes, lengths, widths and all manner of other data. She moved on to another page which talked of the ideal mixes of creatures for the best spectating and leveling.

Eventually Barb got bored, but vowed to continue the book another time. Carefully putting the book back on the shelf, Barb headed across to the training room.


__________________
SUMMARY
Level: 3.9
Gold: 100
Health: 70%
Mood: Heading for Training Room
Brief Summary: Reads some more about Combat Pit and heads for Training Room.

MeinCookie
August 31st, 2010, 14:42
Magister, the Warlock

Magister awoke to find a small folded piece of clothing in front of his lair. His eyebrow raised imperiously. What was this? A trap for him perhaps? Some plot against him?

On closer inspection it turned out to be the charred and tattered remains of his robes. The familiar distinctive patterns across it apparent.

>}A plot against me, indeed! really...{< he chided himself.

He stopped himself.

>}Still... better not get complacent, who knows who might be plotting against me? Or worse... attempting to steal my research!! I should really get some defenses around my lair...{<

The warlock turned his attention back to the silk garment in his hands.

>}My robes are utterly ruined!! That blasted wizard shall pay someday... and the knight if they haven't finish him off! I'll have to ask the Keeper. I won't deal with the rabble. They will all pay, blasted heroes... in blood perhaps. I could use a few corpses as well. I never know when I'll need them...{<

Magister chucked away the robes... they were useless to him now. He would have to make sure his next set fire-resistant.

The warlock set off in the direction of the hatchery, ate a chicken, before turning and heading for the library. He breathed in the musty air with the slight smell of rotting still hanging around the dungeon from the struggle which had destroyed it not so long ago.

"Back in the Library," he breathed to himself.

Magister picked a book and began researching Sight of Evil. You never knew when it could come in handy...

SUMMARY__________________
Level: 2.1
Gold: 10
Health: 100%
Mood: Fine
Status: Researching Sight of Evil
Quick Summary: Magister contemplates robe excessively before heading to Hatchery, eating chicken, going to the Library and beginning to research Sight of Evil.

Sire
September 3rd, 2010, 03:06
Keeper Stravos: :beetle:

Stravos does the normal routine check and proceeds to give out his orders.

"There are new orders.
All Researchers, focus on Armor and the Prison Room. Our cover is blown, we need to advance and gain a stronghold here before they decide to send their full forces.
All Craftsmen, get to work on something. I don't care what it is, as long as it makes the Heroes dead or slow down their progress.
The rest of you, do something useful. Try to train to maximize your abilities, and if you risk it, head out into the field and scout. Otherwise, throw yourself into labor, even if you are not proficient at it. There is no time for idleness or needless sleep.

The next course of action is still unknown.
In addition, to those who served during the skirmish, your reward waits at your respective lair.
That is all. Move out!"

Stravos drops...
300g on Magister's lair.
550g on Barb's lair.
700g on Ba-Ka's lair.

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u252/Sir_Mark_64/Dungeon%20Keeper%20RP/Asgard12.png

* * *

Imps: :imp:

Imp One finishes claiming the Guard Room and some of the surrounding tiles. He is now reinforcing the walls.
Imp Two finished claiming the Workshop. He stands idle.
Imps Three and Four send back another shipment of 2048 gold to the Treasury.

* * *
Keeper Stravos Summary: :beetle:

Researchers - Armor, Prison
Craftsmen - Anything
Others - Train, Work, Do Something

Stravos drops...
300g on Magister's lair.
550g on Barb's lair.
700g on Ba-Ka's lair.

Guard Room / Surrounding Tiles fully claimed. Reinforcement in progress.
Workshop Fully Claimed.
2048 Gold turned into Treasury
1550 Gold deducted from funds.

MeinCookie
September 3rd, 2010, 07:43
Barb, the Goblin

Barb had been training when she ranked up and was unable to train any further.

=]I guess that is that then...[=

The goblin had barely broken into a sweat that last training session, but her new sword was very heavy and she had trouble carrying it around without a scabbard of some description. She still had the sheath of her old short sword, but that was quiet clearly to small for the hefty longsword.

Barb would have to make a new one in the workshop at some stage. She added it to her mental list of things to do and made for the hatchery to eat some chicken. That done she headed back towards her ruined lair where the Keeper had dropped some gold for the battle.

"Thank you, Keeper!" she called out and picked it up.

Now onto the business of a new lair after her own old had been burnt to cinders Barb set one up for herself just outside the library.

She also noticed that the wrecked warlock robes were strewn on the floor again.

=]Well if he doesn't want them back...[=

Barb stashed them in her lair.

Next she headed up to the Guard Room to a brief spot of guarding. It was good to clear her thoughts.

__________________
SUMMARY
Level: 4
Gold: 650
Health: 80%
Mood: Guarding
Brief Summary: Levels up to Level 4, creates a replacement lair, thanks the Keeper for his payment and proceeds to guard.

MeinCookie
September 3rd, 2010, 07:58
Magister, the Warlock

Magister was researching Sight of Evil when the Keeper mentioned the Prison. They didn't have the prison researched? That was more important than his current research and Magister began researching the room, stopping briefly only to retrieve the money dropped on his lair.

He immersed himself in ancient volumes and combed the library for references. He was deep into his second such volume when a thought occured to him.

>}I was nowhere near powerful enough to defeat that wizard, how can I even be assured that I can secure this library against the ignorant masses? I must train soon..{<

The warlock continued to research but the though preyed on his mind...

SUMMARY__________________
Level: 2.1
Gold: 310
Health: 100%
Mood: Fine
Status: Researching Prisonl
Quick Summary: He collects his gold and researches Prison.

Evi
September 5th, 2010, 20:15
Ba-Ka

"Sir! I am not a very good manufacturer, but I am a good Guard, I'll be on the lookout for anymore Heroes!"

Ba-Ka keeps looking about on the Guardroom's table, trying to find a map to mark areas that he will patrol.

===========================================
Tyiee

Tyiee continued to explore about the battlefield, until she finally looks at the tunnel ahead.

"At the first signs of danger, I'm getting out of there."

Tyiee flies into the opening, north of the battlefield.

=====================
Ba-Ka
Level: 4.9
Gold: 875
Health: 65% (Face Scar)
Mood: Happy
Status: In the Guard Room.

Tyiee
Level: 1.3
Gold: 0
Health: 70%
Mood: Happy
Status: Exploring.

MeinCookie
September 7th, 2010, 08:59
Magister, the Warlock

The Warlock continued to flick through the volume labeled 'Under Lock and Key: The Prison.' He finished cross-referencing one last fact when he finished up.

His work was done for now, at least until he had replaced his robes and was clad in something more befitting of his status and role than the grey cotton under-tunic he now wore.

>}Blasted, bloody wizard...{<

Reluctantly, Magister left the library and headed for the portal. As he jumped down he just heard the Mentor announcing his popping out.

The Portal entrance chamber stood silent for but a moment when the warlock returned, striding out of the portal. He was wearing a silk maroon robe with shimmering, dark, line patterns weaving across it like the rippling surface of a lava lake. His pockets were also 280 gold lighter, but quality was the warlock's primary concern.

>}Much better... that'll put a shiver in the spine of all with the presumption to challenge me!! Insufferable fools...{<

He missed his old crimson robe, but he was already growing attached to this set.

Magister cracked his fingers and made for the training room. Hopefully it would be empty of the sniveling useless excuses for life who pledged themselves to the Keepers seeking naught but favor, blood and the fulfillment of their petty greed.

>}What of fame and advancement in both spell and science? What of the dark limitless glory of learning and power? They live in ignorance... How I detest them.{<

Magister found the Training Room blissfully deserted of the 'lesser ones' and began to train, practicing his dark arts. He gloried in it. He cast fireballs in perfect test conditions without the strain of battle resting upon his mind. They became bigger and faster, pulsing like dark suns.

SUMMARY__________________
Level: 2.2
Gold: 30
Health: 100%
Mood: Fine
Status: Training
Quick Summary: He researched some more Prison, popped out for new robes and started training in the Training Room.

MeinCookie
September 10th, 2010, 14:37
Barb, the Goblin

Barb finished her shift in the Guard Room and headed for the Workshop, passing through the training room, paying not attention to any occupants.

Entering the workshop she set to work crafting a crude scabbard for her new longsword, creating a mold for one side which would be used twice. Then the two pieces would be roughly bound together. Voila, instant scabbard.

Barb set to work, fetching the materials she would need for the upcoming project.

__________________
SUMMARY
Level: 4
Gold: 650
Health: 80%
Mood: Personal Manfacturing
Brief Summary: Barb leaves Guard Room and begins work on a scabbard for her sword.

Sire
September 15th, 2010, 22:51
Keeper Stravos: :beetle:

"Keeper, the Prison is almost researched."

"Taken into consideration. Researchers, when you get the chance, finish up on the Prison.
Imp Two, you know better than to stand idle!" *slaps :imp: 2* "Get to work! Mine a path to the Northern Gold Vein...

...

NOW!!!"

*Stravos marks the dirt he wants removed and slaps the Imp again*

* * *

Imps: :imp:

Imp One finished fortifiying the Guard Room. He is currently helping Imp Two with digging the path.
Imp Two is digging toward the Northern Gold Vein, following Stravos' orders. (Yes, he did run up to the Guard Room first...)
Imps Three and Four deposit another 2048 gold into the Treasury.

* * *
Keeper Stravos Summary: :beetle:

Directs Researchers to finish up the Prison research when possible.
Guard Room Fortified.
Digging in progress to the Northern Gold Vein.
2048 gold deposited in Treasury.
Map to be added next Keeper Post.

Sire
September 15th, 2010, 22:55
Victor, Slumbering War Machine :beetle:

"...

...

...

...

..."

"Congratulations! Your hit points have gone up because you slept!"

"Silence fool...

...
...
..."


* * *
Victor Summary:
Level: 3 (5.5/8)
Health: 44%
Gold: 0
Mood: "..."
Status: Sleeping
Summary:

Victor is still sleeping.

MeinCookie
September 16th, 2010, 05:57
Barb, the Goblin

Barb was half-finished her new scabbard and continued to work until it was complete, metal sides bound by thick material wrapped through special loops on the sides. She slotted her mighty longsword into it, checking that it fitted smoothly without damaging either sword or its sheath. Perfect Fit.

She slung the scabbard, sword included, over her back for easy draw and headed back across to the library, mentally addressing her checklist.

"Sword Scabbard, done. Sword Training, done. Food, done. Guard Duty, done. Back to the books then..."

The goblin stopped back at her lair. She wanted to be a real warlock. Carefully taking off her sword, she retrieved the old tattered robes that had once belonged to the warlock. Examining them for a minute she slipped them on.

It didn't fit very well and trailed behind her. The sleeves slipped down and off her arms and the up-turned collar at the back was to big for her. All the same, Barb liked it and, even tattered and ruined as it was, she could appreciate the quality of the material and effort that had gone into it.

Barb rolled up the sleeves and replaced her sword on top.

=]It suits me[= she decided.

Barb returned to the library and went to resume researching the Combat Pit...

__________________
SUMMARY
Level: 4
Gold: 650
Health: 80%
Mood: Researching Combat Pit
Brief Summary: Barb finished her scabbard, put one Magister's old warlock robes and re-entered the library to research Combat Pit..

MeinCookie
September 16th, 2010, 07:00
Magister, the Warlock

Magister finished up his training and headed back to the library, the longing for its shelves upon shelves of ancient knowledge drawing him back irresistibly.

He again resumed research on the Prison, retrieving another book on the subject. Engrossed in the book, Magister briefly looked up... a reflex built up to such a degree that for him it was subconscious. There was a goblin in a warlock robe researching over the side of the room. He looked back to his page.

He jolted to an instant stop. Was that a goblin in a warlock robe?

>}Sacrilege!!{<

The very idea of such creatures befouling a robe was abhorrent to him. Had they taken it from a slain brother? It didn't matter, the deed was terrible in itself. He quickly looked up again.

>}Those are my old robes!!{<

He was shocked. He had let down the greater magic community, with such uneducated, barbarous grunts wearing the sacred robes of a warlock.

Magister stormed over, "Get out of those right now, or I swear by the might and fury of the undergods that i shall burn you where you stand!!"

Shock and surprise crossed the goblin's green features and she dropped her book.

"I thought you didn't want them anymore... you dropped them on the floor."

Magister dropped his voice, "Just because I don't want them, it doesn't mean that I want someone like you to have them!!"

"Perhaps you should be more careful with your belongings then, shouldn't you? You obviously don't value them enough!" the goblin retorted, quivering at his remark.

Magister flushed deep red to match his robes and raised his staff.

"Give it back then, and we'll see that you don't get your dirty goblin hands on it again..." he said through clenched teeth.

She refused, "No! You didn't want it, its mine. You've already got a replacement, you don't even need them!"

Magister growled. He considered smoking her right here and having it on, it would be no great loss but he feared for the state of the library if a fight broke out.

He decided to take a different angle, "Why? Why would you even want it, you cowardly goblin wretch? What use would anyone of your blasted race have for it?"

"I don't have to tell you that!" She exclaimed. If she had heckles, they would be raised. Truth be told, however, she was slightly embarrassed.

"You, goblin, are wearing my robes. You, goblin, are in my Library. You, goblin, will tell me."

It was a bit rich of him to call it 'his' library as she had been working here longer than he, but instead of rebutting she quietly replied.

"I want to be a warlock," she said quietly.

The library was completely quiet, but then Magister began laughing. Cold, cutting, derisive laughter filled the library. He looked down at the figure before him. She was green, small but athletic, and looked absolutely comical with her over-sized warlock robes and sword.

"You a warlock, goblin?"

Barb looked up at him defiantly, jaw clenched in determination.

Even as he laughed, his thoughts were following another path. He would need a proper assistant to continue his experiments on extended life and immortality. He could train her. His brethren wouldn't even know this far from the halls of power. She had proven her self an able fighter and she seemed keen to research. A servant and bodyguard to order around wouldn't be a bad thing either...

"I'll give it to you that you have spirit, goblin," his chuckles dieing away, calculating, "and I may train you if you submit to be my assistant, do my bidding, aide me in battle, help secure the library and what-have-you for the duration of my stay in Asgard. I need a run-around and then there is my experiments..."

Barb was shocked.

"Follow my orders to the letter, and I will train you to be a warlock... those are my terms."

She would be a warlock? Barb gulped, "Sure..."

Magister's mouth twitched upwards in accomplishment, "We shall begin work after I've finished prison. Return to whatever it is you were doing... and I expect a 20 percent cut of your earnings whilst you are under my study."

Barb was shocked and didn't even respond.

SUMMARY__________________
Level: 2.3
Gold: 30
Health: 100%
Mood: Fine
Status: Researching Prison
Quick Summary: He finishes in training room, researched some more Prison, has an extremely heated argument with Barb before accepting her as his apprentice. He then continues researching prison while Barb researches Combat Pit.

Evi
September 22nd, 2010, 04:27
Ba-Ka

Ba-Ka gave up on finding a map in the Guardroom and walked outside of the Guardroom into the battlefield. Ba-Ka looked among the dead of a fierce battle, Ba-Ka took his helmet off and put it over his heart... Until he was interrupted by the Pixie, Tyiee, who flew past him like lighting. Ba-Ka blinks a few times, before he puts his helmet back on, and observes the surroundings.

==================
Tyiee

Tyiee froze as she spotted two Fear Traps that sent chills and terror into her mind. She shrieks and flies for her master's Dungeon. She flies past Ba-Ka, the Goblin, past the Training Room and into the top of her Tree's hole. She curls up, still shaking.

==================
Ba-Ka
Level: 4.9
Gold: 875
Health: 65% (Face Scar)
Mood: Confused
Status: Right outside the Guardroom.

Tyiee
Level: 1.3
Gold: 0
Health: 70%
Mood: Frightened
Status: 'Asleep'

MeinCookie
September 22nd, 2010, 06:14
Barb, the Goblin

Barb was barely taking in the words on the pages as she researched the Combat Pit. She had just unthinkingly signed away her freedom to this warlock, at least for the duration of his stay in Asgard. She was a nomad and it was central to her life to do as she pleased and go when and where she wanted. But to be a warlock, a creature of magic... it was wonderful and uplifting.

She would be a warlock!

=]I will learn what I can while he is here and hope that his stay lasts little longer than necessary so that I may be free![=

Barb turned he attention back to the page, re-immersing herself in the lore of blood and fighting which surrounded the Combat Pit.

__________________
SUMMARY
Level: 4
Gold: 650
Health: 80%
Mood: Researching Combat Pit
Brief Summary: Barb reflects upon stuff and continues reading about Combat Pit some more.

MeinCookie
September 22nd, 2010, 08:52
Magister, the Warlock

Magister cracked his fingers, returning to his book on the Prison and darkly reflecting on how well the situation had turned out. He now had his lab assistant. As soon as the prison research was done he could head out and grab some corpses for dissection and experimentation.

At his last dungeon he had successfully refined a way to bring recently dead chickens back to life involving a lightning trap, meaning that electric currents could have profound effects on the living organism. That was something that he should perhaps look deeper into. Who knew what other side-effects they could have?

>}I would have done this ages ago if it hadn't been thrown out by that backward ignorant Keeper...{<

Magister had accidentally caused the worker population of that particular dungeon to rise up in outrage after he accidentally bought the contents of a Bile Demon's stomach back to life. The Keeper had thrown him out to avoid a revolt.

That wasn't even his biggest breakthrough to date in the many complex and interconnected fields that made up Immortality. In the several hundred years since he managed to dramatically slow his aging process he had worked tirelessly towards furthering his goal. Breakthroughs were rare and dead-ends common.

Magister sighed and returned his attention to the task at hand.

>}Another hundred years of this...{<

SUMMARY__________________
Level: 2.3
Gold: 30
Health: 100%
Mood: Fine
Status: Researching Prison
Quick Summary: He continues to research Prison.

Metal Gear Rex
September 24th, 2010, 01:53
Roach the Unknown Species :beetle:

Roach continued to hammer and hammer away until he added this final nail, and now he was complete. His master piece, his...

"Yay!" Roach jumped up and down excitedly, "Roach finally finish doll house!"

Right :dog:: What about the "robot"?

"Oh that? Roach finish that yesterday," Roach answered simply.

Right :dog:: But we've only been here a few hours at the most...

Left :dog:: Learn to tell time you bloody idiot!

Roach scolded Nachos for the insult, "No! Bad Nachos!"

Roach hits Nachos in both his head with his miniature hammer.

Left :dog:: Owwie...

Right :dog:: Why'd I get hit...?

Nachos collapses.

"Roach have good idea! Roach go give doll house to keeper!" Roach said aloud, even though the words were intended for himself only.

Roach grabbed the doll house and left both Nachos and the Sentry Trap he made and hurried off to the Heart Chamber. Once he arrived, he stepped by one of the Heart Flames.

"Hello Keeper!" Roach greeted, "Roach made you a present! It a doll house! Roach go back to Workshop now."

Roach set the wooden doll house on the Heart Flame and scurried back to the Workshop. Moments after setting it down, the doll house caught fire, and smoke began to rise to the cieling of the Heart Chamber.

Keeper, I did not know you were having a barbecue.

Roach soon made it back to the Workshop. He stepped back in, grabbed his hammer, and began working on his next project.

"Roach smell barbecue. That give Roach an idea! Roach build SUPER BARBECUE MACHINE!!" Roach said excitedly.

Right :dog:: Don't you mean a Fireburst Tr-

Left :dog:: EVERYBODY SHUT UP!! ...I have a headache... stupid Beetle hit me in the head...

Roach hit Nachos' left head with his hammer again.

Roach :beetle:
Health: 95%
Level: 1
Gold in Hand: 0
Gold in Lair: 0
Location: Workshop, Near Entrance
Status: Manufacturing

Summery: Roach finished his Sentry Trap and made a doll house. He gave it to Stravos by placing it on the Dungeon Heart flame, setting it on fire. He headed back to the Workshop and began working on a Fireburst Trap.

FIREBURST TRAP PROCESS: 4%

Sire
September 25th, 2010, 01:33
Keeper Stravos: :beetle:

"Prison Research Completed, Keeper"

"Good.

Researches, Focus on the Torture Chamber, Armor, and Combat Pit. War is coming, and we must be prepared.

Imps... Well, looks like you are making yourselves useful. If you had a salary, I might have paid you.
However, at this slow snail pace, we'll get nowhere with development. More labor is needed."

Stravos summons three more Imps, costing a total of 2250 gold.

"New Imps, you have work. Imps Five and Six, assist One and Two in digging out the northern Gold Vein. Imp Seven, begin mining operations to the west. We will need more space for new rooms.

Everyone else, you have your orders. Carry them out."

Stravos glances at the Workshop for a moment. He will need to be expanded to fund his unholy crusade in this realm.

Stravos expands the Workshop as much as he could, when a cryptic message assailed him.

"Keeper, you are too poor."

Thus, the Workshop was expanded, but there remained 1x4 section that was not built...

Stravos then felt a burning sensation. As he was not a normal beetle, he wondered why. Checking his Dungeon Heart, he found a doll house on fire, and a little beetle scampering away...

"(Insert many an insult here)
ROACH! NEXT PAYCHECK IS INVALID!"

Stravos than proceeded to slap away at the little beetle, slapping like an insane lunatic. Alas, what seemed like an insane lunatic to us is typical Beetle of War discipline protocol. He's just providing punishment as he knows how.
Stravos ends the barrage with Possession. He then proceeds to run around the dungeon, using Roach's body, screaming "TOY BOAT! TOY BOAT! TOY BOAT! TOY BOAT! TOY BOAT!" and acting like a fool in the process.
After the initial punishment, Stravos casts himself out of Roach, drops him into the Workshop, and drops several chickens on him to finish.

Afterwards, Stravos withdrawn himself from the dungeon, and relaxed wherever the Keepers relax... wherever that is.

(OCC: Possession allows slight powerplay.)

* * *

Imps: :imp:

Imps One and Two dig the path to the Northern Gold Vein, claim the tiles leading to it, and begin mining.
Imps Three and Four deposit yet another 2048 gold into the Treasury.

Imps Five and Six head up to assist One and Two in mining gold...

:imp: 5: *squeak* "Yo. I'm the new Imp on the block. What's up?"
:imp: 6: *squeak* "Um... Hi."

Imps One and Two look at each other for a moment, as if silently transmitting a message. They then head back to work. Five and Six, seeing that introductions are futile, go to work as well.

:imp: 3: *Squeak* "Hey! Keeper said we will get paid!"
:imp: 4: *Squeak* "He said we will get paid if we had a salary, idiot."
:imp: 3: *Squeak* "Oh. I can just sneak some gold in my pocket and..."

IMP THREE ENCOUNTERS THE HAND OF EVIL.
HAND OF EVIL USES SLAP.
IT IS VERY EFFECTIVE.
IMP THREE FAINTS.

(OCC: No, I never even played said game.)

:imp: 4: *squeak* "That just made my day. Thanks Keeper!"
:imp: 3: *squeak* "Ow..."

Imps Three and Four resume mining operations in the Southern Gold Veins.

:imp: 7: *squeak* "I hate my life."

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u252/Sir_Mark_64/Dungeon%20Keeper%20RP/Asgard13.png

* * *

Keeper Stravos Summary: :beetle:

Researcher Focus: Armor. Torture Chamber, Combat Pit
Stravos punishes Roach for his "gift".

2250 used for summoning Imps
4000 used for Workshop Construction.
2048 gold has been deposited.

All else, carry on with previous tasks.

MeinCookie
September 25th, 2010, 03:48
Magister, the Warlock

Magister rose from his seat upon hearing that the prison research was completed and that the Keeper was satisfied with the garnered knowledge and had deemed it sufficient. He returned his volume to the bookcases.

The warlock remembered something.

>}The goblin.... is she still here? Yes... hmmmm.{<

He didn't feel up to entrusting her with his research, yet. She would need to be trained a bit first, anyway. Perhaps he should test how reliable she was with a test?

"Goblin... what is your name? Tell me," Magister approached the reading green creature.

Barb looked up and spoke simply her name, "Barb."

"Alright, Barb, I am going to go out - do some training and come back via the battlefield for some corpses... I want you to guard the library til i get back. I am holding you responsible if something happens and the perpetrators aren't lying dead outside with gutted stomachs and innards spilling out, got me?"

Magister headed out for Training Room when a small, but no less loud, beetle scuttled past shouting gibberish. He resisted the urge to squash it when he realized it was the Keeper possessing it.

>}Dark Gods help us...{<

SUMMARY__________________
Level: 2.3
Gold: 30
Health: 100%
Mood: Fine
Status: Heading for the Training Room
Quick Summary: Finishes Prison research and heads for training room, leaving Barb in charge of the library.

Evi
September 27th, 2010, 03:30
Ba-Ka

Ba-Ka continued to look about the battlefield, until he finally realized that he hasn't eaten anything in a long time. He quickly looks around for a moment, then starts heading towards the Hatchery, passing the Training Room and the ones training in it.

==================
Tyiee

After a moment of rest, Tyiee comes out of her lair. She rubs her cheeks and look down to see what appeared to be barf on her tree. This annoyed her.

"What sick freak puked on my Tree?! Grr..."

Tyiee looks at the Beetle Lair in annoyance, soon her Tree lair vanishes as Tyiee flies to a Warlock looking lair, making her tree 3 ft. away from it. Tyiee sighs as she wants to hit something. Tyiee glares at the crazy Beetle as it runs by screaming words and words. Tyiee flies into the Training Room, and starts slapping the crud out of the nearest Dummy there was.

==================
Ba-Ka
Level: 4.9
Gold: 875
Health: 65%
Mood: Hungry
Status: Heading towards the Hatchery

Tyiee
Level: 1.3
Gold: 0
Health: 75%
Mood: Shakened/Annoyed
Status: Moved her Lair and is now Training

MeinCookie
October 3rd, 2010, 04:12
Barb, the Goblin

Barb continued researching the Combat Pit, but she kept her hand on her sword's grip and an eye on the door. She had been told by the Warlock to guard the library and she did so, no matter her feelings on her new situation. Her word was worth as much as her freedom, or almost as much, rather. But the prospect of learning magic more than made up for the gap. She couldn't help consider her new mentor though...

=]He is a bit of a jerk... I wonder if all warlocks are so arrogant?[=

She hoped not.

__________________
SUMMARY
Level: 4
Gold: 650
Health: 80%
Mood: Researching Combat Pit
Brief Summary: Barb guards the library and continues her research.

MeinCookie
October 3rd, 2010, 04:37
Magister, the Warlock

Magister entered the Training Room and began training, deploying fireballs against moving targets along the walls. He was joined, however, by the strange flying creature. It wasn't a fairy as he had earlier thought.

He eyed it out of corner of his eye. It seemed agitated. It certainly looked like illustration from the book, though he hadn't put much stock in the rambling writings of the warlock explorer and chronicler known as Finwish. Still... maybe some of the creatures he described in his 'Extended Catalogue of Forgotten, Rare and Far-away Creatures' were real. It could also be a stunted fairy, but it sure looked like Finwish's Pixie.

"You... creature? You are a pixie, correct?"

SUMMARY__________________
Level: 2.4
Gold: 30
Health: 100%
Mood: Fine
Status: Training
Quick Summary: Trains some... addresses Tyiee.

Sire
October 4th, 2010, 02:44
Keeper Stravos: :beetle:

Stravos oversees his dungeon. All is going well, there is no need to interfere.
He then goes back to his personal lair and continues to relax by playing Keepercraft and Dark Emblem. Alas, he still needed to get up to speed with World of the Above game that fellow Keepers are addicted to...

* * *

Imps: :imp:

Imps One, Two, Five and Six continue their toil. They carry back a total of 4096 gold to the Treasury. Afterwards, they continue their mining operations, even digging a bit more for a possible room. Imp 5 attempts to break the silence.

:imp: 5: *squeak* "Come on man! Imps can talk! It's part of the Imp Safety Rules and Regulations Act! We can speak whatever we want! We have rights too, even as laborers!"
:imp: 2: *squeak* "Shut up, get to work. I don't know about you, but I got little Impies that want their daily food back home. I'm not slacking off."
:imp: 1: *squeak* "Likewise. I have more important things to do besides conversing on the job."
:imp: 5: *squeak* "Man, you guys suck. Seriously."
:imp: 6: *squeak* "I'll j-just work over here..."

Imps Three and Four dump yet another 2048 gold in the Treasury.

:imp: 4: *squeak* "And that's how baby Imps are made..."
:imp: 3: *squeak* "Ah! But, do female Imps even exist?"
:imp: 4: *squeak* "Lesson Two Hundred Fifty-Six, there is no spoon."
:imp: 3: *squeak* "But what the hell is a spoon!?"
:imp: 4: (Wow, this guy really is an idiot... At least he's a suitable stress relief, even though he causes most of it.)
:imp: 3: *squeak* "Really! What's a spoon! Come back here!"

Elsewhere, Imp 7 finishes digging out a room. He begins to claim the tiles.

:imp: 7: *squeak* "Life sucks..."

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u252/Sir_Mark_64/Dungeon%20Keeper%20RP/Asgard14.png

* * *

Keeper Stravos Summary: :beetle:

4096 Gold Deposited
2048 Gold Added
Imp Seven digs out a room.

Not much else of note.

All creatures have prior orders.

Sire
October 4th, 2010, 02:48
Victor, Beetle of War :beetle:

Victor finally awakens from his slumber. He looks at his armor, and recalls there being an old Workshop from his past master. Victor places the shattered armor upon his back and skitters over to the Workshop, where most of it has been rebuilt. Victor dismantles the armor and begins to repair it, piece by piece...

Victor Summary:
Level: 3 (5.5/8)
Health: 100%
Gold: 0
Mood: Passive
Status: Repairing Armor
Summary:

Victor wakes up and is working on repairing his shattered armor.

Metal Gear Rex
October 4th, 2010, 07:15
Roach the Unknown Species :beetle:

Roach was happily working in the Workshop on his Fireburst Trap before hearing a loud angry voice enter the room, owned by Keeper Stravos himself.

"ROACH! NEXT PAYCHECK IS INVALID!"

Roach looked down at his little Beetle feet, "...what invald mean?"

Right :dog:: He means your paycheck isn't going to happen...

Left :dog:: Ohh... I can't wait til he starts crying!

Roach looked at Nachos confusedly and then looked up at the ceiling, "Yay! Roach skip Paycheck!"

Naturally, Roach didn't even know what a Paycheck was. To him, it was a lengthy and boring process where the Keeper checks how much a Creature is being paid. This was a "process" Roach wanted to skip as he didn't like boring things. Roach usually doesn't collect much gold anyways, sometimes even forgets to collect it.

Suddenly, Roach felt an overbearing and powerful sensation enter his body and he was forced to run around the dungeon. He screamed "TOY BOAT" uncontrollably, and then eventually was picked up by the Keeper and dropped right back into the Workshop, harmlessly.

Left :dog:: What the hell just happened!?

"TOY BOAT! TOY BOAT! TOY BOAT!" Roach hollered, "ROACH WANT TOY BOAT!!"

Left :dog:: Make him shut up...!

Just then, several chickens were dropped onto Roach. Roach feasted on them immediately. The chickens never had a chance. Roach was happy. He didn't have to go through the boring process of a Paycheck, he thought he was getting a Toy Boat, and the Keeper gave him several chickens. This was the kind of stuff that made little Beetles happy.

Roach looked over at Nachos and smiled as much as a Beetle could, "I think the Keeper really liked the doll house."

Right :dog:: Somehow I doubt it...

Just then, a Beetle, much larger in size, stepped inside the Workshop. It was the same Beetle Roach encountered before, but Roach hadn't truly noticed him, and so to him, this was his first encounter with another one of his own kind inside Stravos' dungeon. He looked real serious when he entered the Workshop, carrying shattered Beetle armor on his back. Immediately did he get to work on building it.

Something was odd about him. His seriousness, his armor, the fact that he could manufacture. It triggered something deep inside Roach, an ancient memory. Roach had never thought about it much until now... but this Beetle definately seemed to be "the one". Roach was sure of it. And because of that... he walked up to the Beetle almost unconsciously.

The tiny bug looked up at the much larger Beetle, speaking slowly yet steadily, and in question, "Are... are you Roach's daddy?"

Roach :beetle:
Health: 99% (Recovered with chickens)
Level: 1
Gold in Hand: 0
Gold in Lair: 0
Location: Workshop, Near Victor
Status: Talking to Victor

Summery: Roach was happy he wasn't getting his Paycheck because he thought it was a long and boring process of checking one's pay, and then thought that he was getting a Toy Boat because of what Stravos made him do. And after being fed some chickens, he became very happy. Victor walked in and made Roach remember somebody and he asked Victor if he was his dad.

FIREBURST TRAP PROCESS: 9%

Evi
October 4th, 2010, 23:07
Ba-Ka

Ba-Ka entered the Hatchery area and eats two Chickens. Afterwards, Ba-Ka goes to his Lair, picks up the gold, and goes to sleep.

==================
Tyiee

Tyiee slaps the Training Dummy a few more times until a Warlock addressed her. Tyiee turns and looks at Magister.

"Yes. I am a Pixie. You never seen one before?"

==================
Ba-Ka
Level: 4.9
Gold: 875
Health: 72%
Mood: Zzz...
Status: Sleeping.

Tyiee
Level: 1.7
Gold: 0
Health: 75%
Mood: Normal
Status: Training

MeinCookie
October 5th, 2010, 08:16
Magister, the Warlock

"No," Magister replied absently, "that I have not."

The warlock wondered whether this effected his work, he couldn't see how, but every stone must be overturned and every possibility looked into. Perhaps he would have a breakthrough in the field of strange and bizarre creatures? Still... he probably wouldn't be able to look into it for another fifty years with his current schedule and progress.

Magister continued training.

SUMMARY__________________
Level: 2.5
Gold: 30
Health: 100%
Mood: Fine
Status: Training
Quick Summary: Addresses Tyiee... continued training.

MeinCookie
October 5th, 2010, 09:33
Flint, the Savage

Flint hesitantly emerged from the out-of-the-way claustrophobic dead-end that he had taken refuge in when he suddenly found himself in the middle of a bloody pitched tunnel skirmish. Minding his own business in his makeshift camp in the old fortress ruins, Flint had suddenly found himself set upon by both sides.

"I back... Kipper Critter's all gone... Goodlies all gone... safe!"

Flint observed the field of corpses.

"Uh-uh... still here... just dudded," he observed.

The savage grabbed an arrow from the sheath of a nearby archer and poked the corpse of a fat bile demon. He sniffed it. Definately dead. He leaned in and, pausing, took a large bite of its flesh. He chewed it thoughtfully for a moment.

"Fatty. Good crackling?"

His eyes went wide and he spat it out.

"Aftertaste... Bad - Urrrrck! Bad Critter!"

Flint repeated a mantra in his head.

-{If moves... food! If no... no food. If unsure... food again!}-

The savage bounded across to where his lair had been... it was trampled and coated in blood. He grunted and kicked a wall in annoyance.

Flint had come through the unused portal but a month earlier, before all the Keepers arrived, taking advantage of the lack of nearby people to attack or shun him. It had been the perfect spot. Now this. Now his camp was ruined. He wouldn't of even eaten the food if he had known it was in service of a Keeper! He wouldn't have chased the pretty flying Hero if he had know her to be a Hero at the time! And then they both decided to attack him. Lovely. Now his lair was ruined.

Flint had been lucky to escape the ensuing battle as the two sides then ripped each other to shreds. One thing was sure thought, Flint reflected:

"I must... go. Goodly send more Goodlies... or Critters. Poor me. Sad"

Flint headed back towards the portal he had entered through, now in the middle of Stravos's dungeon, he had arrived through, occasionally stopping to sniff the air. He smelt something. Food?

He was irresistibly lured towards the dungeon by the smell of chicken.

Flint crossed the threshold of the Keepers hold and found himself bound to the Keeper. He didn't even notice of course. Not even the creatures in the Training Room as he bounded past, his nose seeking out the chicken.

A Neutral Savage has entered your Dungeon

Flint crossed the Lair and quickly reached the Hatchery.

"Food... nice. It Move? FOOD!!"

Flint ate his fill and looked around.

"Food... Flint make new camp!"

Before the savage got the chance he noticed the distant beat of the heart... which evoked images in his head. He bobbed his head in tune with the distant regular thump.

"I like. Boom! Like hummer-ring to Iself."

Flint headed for the heart chamber and found the strange urge to declare himself.

"I Flint! I like hummer-ring beat and yellow jitter-food. Good. I make camp here. Good."

Flint finished addressing the nice beat and snorted, scratched his matter hair before heading for the door. As he past, the room flame came around and burned his foot. He yelped, shot off and ran screaming to the nearest water source known to him... the battlefield river.

He came back dejectedly before creating a lair and making for the training room... entering for the forth time in his short stay in the dungeon.

He began to train.


SUMMARY_______________
Gold: 0
Health: 94%
Level: 1.1
Mood: Happy
Status: Training
Quick Summary: Flint enters dungeon, gorges on chicken, addresses the Keeper's heartbeat, gets his foot burnt, creates a lair and starts training




>THIS CREATURE DOES NOT OCCUPY A SLOT AND IS PART OF THE ASGARD RECRUITMENT DRIVE<

MeinCookie
October 16th, 2010, 02:21
Barb, the Goblin

Barb had a growing feeling of frustration that she felt she would probably get to know quite well during Magister's stay in Asgard.

=]Where the hell is the warlock? How long is he going to make me watch over the Library?[=

Barb continued reading.

__________________
SUMMARY
Level: 4
Gold: 650
Health: 80%
Mood: Researching Combat Pit
Brief Summary: Barb guards the library and continues her research.

Sire
October 20th, 2010, 01:24
(OCC: Stravos's post will be attempted tomorrow. Just started heading back to school again after the 2 week break and they are already setting deadlines at the end of this week for stuff.)

Victor, Beetle Blacksmith :beetle:

Victor himself was busily working on his shattered armor. With methods indescribable to the observer mind, he places his main metal headpiece in the furnace, awaiting for the proper time to remove it. Victor simply stared into the flames, imagining another burning in it's place...

"Are... are you Roach's daddy?"

The Beetle of War looked down, and there stood a miniature Beetle. It was smaller than the others, and Victor took by its size and tone that it was merely a child. A young beetle working in the Workshop. Perhaps even too young, especially for a normal breed.
Even so, Victor did not care. Should this child turn on him or his master, he will unquestionably slaughter him on the spot. No mercy for the weak, or anyone that stood in his way.

"...No. What are you doing in the dungeon?" the War Beetle replied.

Victor Summary:
Level: 3 (5.5/8)
Health: 100%
Gold: 0
Mood: Passive
Status: Repairing Armor
Summary:

Victor places his main headpiece into the furnace, awaiting to take it out and continue his work. He replied to Roach's question.

Metal Gear Rex
October 20th, 2010, 03:13
Roach the Unknown Species :beetle:

"...No. What are you doing in the dungeon?" Victor replied.

"Roach met Troll person down Portal hole. Roach good friends with Troll person! Roach talk to Troll person all day and one day Troll person said to Roach that Roach give Troll person headaches. What is headache? Roach then told to climb up wall or be eaten. Roach met magic robe dead man. Magic robe dead man gave Roach chicken. Chicken blue... made Roach have hurt stomach. Roach spit out green stuff on big tree in Lair. But that how Roach met Keeper... Keeper! Roach think Keeper like Roach. Roach give Keeper doll house and Keeper say Roach no go through Pay Checking. Yay! Roach also recieve toy boat and chickens. Roach happy," Roach explained and then asked, "Who Beetle? Roach no see Beetles wear armor like that except Roach's daddy. Roach's daddy taught Roach how to build things. Roach made robot. Roach making cooking pot."

Right :dog:: I thought you were building a "Super Barbecue Machine"...

Left :dog:: Hmm hm hm hmm-la di doo da~

Right :dog:: ...what are you doing?

Left :dog:: Listening to music with my MP3 Player. What do you think?

Right :dog:: *whisper* ...those haven't even been invented yet!

Left :dog:: Can't you let me break the fourth wall in peace!?

Right :dog:: ...why!?

Left :dog:: Why? WHY!? This entire post was only going to have one line out of us, and it was given to you... I SHALL NOT BE IGNORED!!!

Right :dog:: Dude, just stick to the script...

Left :dog:: NEVER!!! I SHALL BECOME THE STAR AND THESE POSTS WILL HAVE MY NAME ON THEM!!!

Right :dog:: Ugh...

Nachos' right head then proceeds to bite Nachos' left head's ear really hard... but stops abruptly when a crack is heard...

Roach :beetle:
Health: 99%
Level: 1
Gold in Hand: 0
Gold in Lair: 0
Location: Workshop, Near Victor
Status: Talking to Victor

Summery: Roach replied to Victor with a long explination of why he was there, and asked Victor's name. Nachos' left head was punished for not sticking to my script and trying to run off being the star as well as breaking the fourth wall.

FIREBURST TRAP PROCESS: 9%

(OOC: Yay, me hopes for Prison to be built for Witch :3)