PDA

View Full Version : Metal Gear Rex's Profile [Old Test Lair]

Metal Gear Rex
April 15th, 2010, 03:07
Reserved for Possible Lord (Will replace later if not becoming Lord (:())

Metal Gear Rex
April 15th, 2010, 18:27
Name: Jelzeus :troll: (Gel-zee(Z)-us)
Creature Type: Goblin
Personality: Dead Serious, Narrow-minded, Knowledge-thirsty, Truely Loyal (Not obsessive), Sneaky (In battle)
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Quote: "It is a great wonder what is the potenial of science." "For those who defie my lord shall perish!" "The stubborn minded and ignorant do not belong in our world..."
Level: 1
Gold: 0
Realm: Asgard

Strengths-
Loyal
Smart (Can Research)
Good with Manufacturing
Excellent with Ideas
Doesn't Goof Off
Doesn't Hesitate in battle

Weakness-
Doesn't Get along with casual and hysterical creatures
Not as good in battle as other Goblins

Loves-
Reading
Obtaining Knowledge
Work
Any work I'd fufill immidately, without procrastination. Knowledge is power, I wish to obtain that infinite power.

Likes-
Manufacturing
Serious Comrades
Mechanics is always of interest to me. War is no game, it is serious. A Serious and Loyal Comrade ensures me that we will be at no loss.

Dislikes-
Sleeping
Fighting
Sleep is a waste of time, time that could be used to prove my usefulness. Fighting is not my priority, it is not my concern, and it is not my field of knowledge. I provide support back at the base.

Hates-
Non-Serious Comrades
Playing Around
Toying with Enemies
This is a serious offense, why should we allow people to clown around in the middle of a war? Any potencial enemy is a threat, and not a toy. I don't understand those stupid enough to not understand this.

Abilities-
Level 1: Melee :melee:
Level 2: Grenade :grenade:
Level 5: Protect Self :protect:
Level 8: Rebound :rebound:

Special Traits-
Can Research
Can Manufacture
Humanoid

Weapons/Items Carried-
Saber Sword

Appearance-
Orange-Green Goblin with brown short hair. He wears no helmet. The usual set of Goblin cloths appears very neat, clean, and somewhat formal. His face is also very clean, looking pretty good.

As the best of my master's creatures, I must look clean to represent his best.

Other things-

Lair Location: Unknown

Lair Info: DK2 Hero Bed

Biography:

Not much is known about Jelzeus, and he wishes to remain quiet about his past.

My past is a personal matter, and anyone who does not respect that is no master or comrade of mine.

Empty Such little importance to how many friends I have. Enemies and Comrades are all I need to know.

Empty I am in no rush to kill.

Narriating
Dialogue
Thoughts
Summery

Metal Gear Rex
April 15th, 2010, 18:27
http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu284/DarkFire4114/dk1_beetle_big.png
Name: Roach :beetle:
Creature Type: Beetle
Personality: Childish, Weird, Playful, Fun
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Level: 1
Gold on Hand: 0
Gold in Lair: 0
Realm: Asgard

Strengths-
Immune to Poison Gas
Easily Sneaks By Large Battles Due to Small Size
Hard Shell Provides Good Defense
Good Manufacturer
Provides Amusement for Keeper
Can Fit in Tight Spaces

Weakness-
Small Size Can Be Used Against Him Against Larger Enemies
Doesn't Appear Threatening
Annoying at Times
Cannot Read
Confuses Lice with Fleas

Loves-
Sleeping
Hair
Fuzzy Things

Likes-
Dancing
Playing
Exploring
Friends

Dislikes-
Reading
Seriousness
Micro-Piglets

Hates-
Fleas
Being Called Annoying

Abilities-
Level 1: Melee :melee:
Level 3: Protect Self :protect:
Level 5: Slow :slow:
Level 7: Poison :poison_cloud:
Level 10: Freeze :freeze:

Special Traits-
Immune to Poison Gas
Very Small
Can Sense Fleas

Weapons/Items Carried-
Beetle Shell
Tiny Hammer (Used for Manufacturing)

Appearance-
Roach is 65% small compared to the average Beetle, and has a gray shell.

Other things-

Roach has an imaginary pet Hell Hound named Nachos, who he speaks to. Nachos is typically a disobediant dog, generally biting Roach or running off. The Right Head is usually much smarter and thinks more than the Left, who simply can be quite the ass, and is greedy for both money and women. Both heads are quite arrogant and cocky as well as very greedy. They hate being imaginary and seek to become real. In Roach's imagination, Nachos is a fire-breathing purebred Hell Hound, yet in "reality", Nachos is a common Hell Hound.

Lair Location: Unknown

Lair Info: Beetle "Hut" with many bugs crawling around it, larger than the usual Beetle Lair. It looks like a normal Beetle hut from the exterior, however the interior is a different story. Being very small, Roach is able to fit more things inside. It's larger size also helps. Inside there is a circular bed for Nachos, and another circular, yet barely noticably larger, bed for Roach. There is a small section for gold, as well as a plastic hammer toy.

Biography:

Roach's been all around the world (Or underworld I should say) and has been to just about every Dungeon Keeper he could go. He always has an act for surviving. He has been able to walk the confusing battlefields unseen thanks to his smaller size. Though he never remembers a keeper's name as he confuses them with each other. That's why he always says 'Keeper'.

Roach also being a very carefree Beetle, he's developed a very playful personality. That and just being very immature. He loves having friends and hates Fleas because Fleas refuse to be his "friend". This is because Roach, being a Beetle, has no fur and the Fleas reject him for that. Roach goes crazy whenever he sees a Flea. He has trained himself well to be able to spot, or even sense these vicious micro-midgets.

Empty

Empty

Narriating
Dialogue
Thoughts
Summery
Nachos Right Head
Nachos Left Head

Metal Gear Rex
April 15th, 2010, 18:28
Reserved for Dismembered Creatures (In other words I may use them again)

Metal Gear Rex
April 15th, 2010, 18:29
Reserved for Deceased Creatures