PDA

View Full Version : Testing Grounds Absence Thread [Old]

Sire
April 19th, 2010, 01:47
In this thread, we will keep track of those who are either inactive or has stated they will not be able to post in the RPs for some while. This is so everything still manages to move on smoothly without waiting for inactive people to post.

Inactive: This means that person has not posted for an entire week for an active realm, or two weeks for an inactive one. The realm's owner has the option to permanently kick them out if they have been in inactive status for over a month.

Absent: This means that a person has stated that he / she will be unable to post in any of the RPs in the Test Realms due to his / her reasons.

Slow: This means that the person will attempt to post, but may not be able to due to the circumstances.

Inactive:
zaikantos (Grangah of Asgard)
dk2player (Gardalia of Asgard)

Absent:
N / A

Slow:
Metal Gear Rex
Sire

MeinCookie
April 21st, 2010, 10:55
I might not be on quite so much until the end of the month... internet went over.

Still... I'll try to keep up.

Sire
April 28th, 2010, 04:18
I'll be under slow status since I'll be writing and watching me anime, as well as other things.

Don't worry though, once you guys haul those things back to the Dungeon Heart I'll make a good Keeper post.

MeinCookie
May 1st, 2010, 01:45
I guess I'm back now... :)

Sire
May 30th, 2010, 04:05
I'm removing myself from Slow Status, although I'm still busy, there's more time for the roleplay posts.

Edit: Also updated Inactive Status.

Evi
August 4th, 2010, 03:13
I'm gonna be slow with my replies. Just letting you know.

Metal Gear Rex
August 27th, 2010, 08:37
Gonna be slow for me for I don't know how long.

:D

Sire
September 10th, 2010, 02:55
Going to be slow for awhile. I'm currently besieged by so much school work that was not expected.

So yeah, feel free to post without a Keeper or Victor. Should I be absent long enough, I'll make sure to speed up the process.

MeinCookie
September 10th, 2010, 06:45
Nooo... I am alone active =(

Evi
September 12th, 2010, 14:30
Alright, School isn't as bothersome/homefilled this time. I'm ready to post on Asgard quickly this time.

Metal Gear Rex
September 13th, 2010, 08:42
A note before I forget, I'll probably have more time to post after Thursday this week with Roach. Until then, I'll pretty much be unable to post at all. I'll see how things are by then, I may be able to come off the slow list... maybe.