PDA

View Full Version : Sire's WFTO News

Sire
April 29th, 2010, 04:21
In this thread, I'll try to keep up to date on keeping the public informed of stuff. However, I don't have access to everything, and of course a few things shall remain hidden from the public eye.
So, with that, here we go...

Still have major nothing to report.

Hydroblast9 made some more drawings of the Pixie, but I still don't think it matches that the creator wishes for it to look like.
As for me, I haven't done anything yet. I consider my task updating the lists and making polls, and I am waiting for the new layout to take these actions.

Do not count on me for Web Design. I still am an extreme noob (beginner) at the concept. I'll do what I can if I can find the time from my other projects (Alternative Reality and my other fanfiction).

Hapuga
April 29th, 2010, 09:42
Sire, I have a suggestion... when you have nothing to report... report nothing.

MeinCookie
April 29th, 2010, 11:26
Sire, I have a suggestion... when you have nothing to report... report nothing.

Which is exactly what he did, he reported nothing... in a way :p.

Still have major nothing to report.

New advice:

When you have nothing to report, don't report anything :D.

Sire
April 29th, 2010, 12:32
I say it's better to say something than to remain ignorant.

Tis what I think anyway, saying hi and saying we are still alive is better than nothing being said before. Another project I used to care about never informed the public about anything, or even said hi. Due to this, the few interested left or became inactive.

Metal Gear Rex
April 29th, 2010, 12:38
I say it's better to say something than to remain ignorant.

Tis what I think anyway, saying hi and saying we are still alive is better than nothing being said before. Another project I used to care about never informed the public about anything, or even said hi. Due to this, the few interested left or became inactive.

Well there's always starting the news out when there's actually news to be told. Doesn't bring much to bring out news for people to expect something, and then realize it is nothing to report.

kyle
April 29th, 2010, 16:11
Aww come on, Sire is just trying to help inform the public with this thread. There may be nothing to report but when there is im sure this thread will be more usefull.

Kopavel
May 2nd, 2010, 23:39
He-he.
Agree with Kyle.
After all when there is nothing to report, reporting that you have nothing to report may be worth reporting.