Page 35 of 139 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 ... LastLast

Thread: Northland Iceland

Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: popgunpigeon

Default Re: Northland Iceland

Vermillion, the Cowardly Rogue

Vermillion looked up from his training dummy to see the goblin he had spoke to earlier. He hadn’t heard him approach thanks to the sounds of the battle outside still raging.

"Hello, subtle Rogue, what did you say your name was? Ahh, yes, Vermillion. 'Tis quite a beautiful name if you don't mind me saying."

Vermillion froze, almost being knocked out by his training dummy save for a timely duck. When he emerged he was blushing deeply beneath his helmet. Few non-rogues would know, but Vermillion was primarily a female name among rogues. Thankfully the goblin didn’t notice this reaction.

->Vermsy would never live it down, he wouldn’t! If they found out... Vermsy had better stay away from that female rogue, he better! She would know...<-

Vermillion continued training, imagining that the dummy was the hated female warlock, Crystice, who had embarrassed him in front of all the researches and, apparently, knew that he was spying on Keeper Silaroniu for Tesonu. The tactic seemed to work quite well and his knife thrusts struck home on the dummy.

The rogue decided to take a break and stood by his dummy panting. He looked to see that Admortis was now training at the next dummy. He stuck up a conversation, wondering if he could find anything out about this mysterious Keeper whose dungeon he had found himself in.

“Soo... How long has you been in the employments of Keeper Silaroniu, Vermsy wonderings? Vermillion just been here a few days."

Vermillion sheathed his knife and watched the goblin train.

Summary:
    Level: 2.1
    Gold: 50
    Health: 80%
    Mood: Happy
    Status: In the Training Room, Taking a break, Speaking to Admortis
    {RPG} Creature Page: Here | My Maps, My Comic

Not even Vermillion reads the OOC threads

Current Awakening Creatures

8 :Creatures Dispatched | Creatures Killed: 9

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Consoles Suck XFIRE ID: Searingflame2 Steam ID: Admortis

((Its Just a bit of chat. No harm done if my posts are so close together... right?))

Admortis ceased training when he was spoken to by the Rogue once more.
    After the dummy he was training on stopped moving, Admortis gave the rogue a reply.

"I know of no Keeper named Silaroniu... is that what my master Tesonu refers to himself, sometimes? I generally don't pay too much attenting when he seems to be out of it; I know that he's not perfectly right in the head, but oh, he is a wonderous master. I have served him for quite a long time now; he had but a few minions before myself. He has even graced my mind with his presence, he has..."

Admortis gave his reply to Vermillion

Flyrayas, still lying severly wounded on the ground, looked around.

He saw some hail fragments stuck in his body.

He saw a badly wounded Victor heal a badly wounded Suria.

He saw a near-dead Gordo lying on the ground.

He saw the Wizard still being alive and well, fighting some of the others.

"Great..."

Then he noticed the Wizard trying to escape.

<<Oh, you will not get away... You will not get away, after all we've done to try to stop you...>>

Flyrayas got up, flying into the air again. It hurt a lot, but Flyrayas ignored it and went on, charging right into the Wizard. While he did manage to knock the wizard down, Flyrayas got knocked out from the impact and fell down to the ground, unconscious.

Summary: Flyrayas did a last ditch effort to prevent the wizard from escaping, knocking him down. Then he lost consciousness.

Flyrayas the Fly
    Health: 11%
    Mood: -
    Level: 5
    Gold: 19

The Awakening

Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar

Exclamation Re: Northland Iceland

Keeper Silaroniu

This battle is just about done, hurry up and finish the Knight off! Afterwards, I sense we may have... to move... forward... t-...

Elsewhere...

Sheer, the Level 7 Wizard, stepped into the Treasury, alone.

"I take it Mason and Kleaf met their maker..." Chuckles the Knight spoke to Sheer, standing beyond several other Wizards.

"Kleaf yes, Mason will be soon... He is standing guard at my exit..." Sheer explained to him, siding with the Wizards.

The Wizards were casting a spell and a blow glow flowed around their staff, brightening up the Treasury. The Rouges stared in total curiousity and amazement. Sheer raised his staff and several spheres of eneregy formed around the air, circling the end of his staff and began to create a glow similar to the other Wizards.

Chuckles stepped towards the Wizards, asking impatiently, "Is it ready now?"

Sheer glanced at Chuckles and whispered softly, "Tesonu should be feeling something right now..." and then turned back to his other Wizards, resuming the powerful spell casting.

Chuckles smirked and turned to the Rouges, "Alright you grunts, prepare yourselves to stealthily enter Tesonu's ranks..."

The Rouges backed away, not feeling totally sure about being ordered by a goodly Hero Knight until he pointed his sword at one's neck, "Or have your throat cut out..."

The Rouges suddenly had a change of mood and nodded back and fourth to the Knight.

Tesonu's Dungeon...

Keeper Silaroniu's mind stood blank and his Dungeon Heart stopped beating. It turned completely dim and all the Imps fell to the floor. Then the Torches of the entire dungeon fell weak and the fire began to leave, darkening the entire dungeon...
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

Gamer IDs

Vermillion blinked. He blinked again. No difference. He tried pinching himself. Pain. What did he do that for? After admonishing himself he came to the conclusion that he was awake.

->Vermillion confusied. What did he says? Keeper Silaroniu is Tesonu!!? What did this mean?<-

He was snapped out of his thoughts as something smacked against his face. Taking stock of his surroundings he realised he had slapped himself.

->Stupid handsies! You heard what I told the pinching fingers, did you not? Vermillion doesn’t like pain!!<-

Coming back to the situation at hand... Could the goblin be lying? Why though? He gulped and answered.

“Are you sure about... that? Vermsy... relieved. Wow. All that... work... pain... for nothing!?”

Suddenly the entire dungeon plunged into semi-darkness and the heart stopped beating.

“Is that normal too?” He asked hopefully.

Summary
    Level: 2.1
    Mood: Apprehensive, in Shock
    Last edited by MeinCookie; February 24th, 2010 at 05:07.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Consoles Suck XFIRE ID: Searingflame2 Steam ID: Admortis

“Are you sure about... that? Vermsy... relieved. Wow. All that... work... pain... for nothing!?”

Admortis stood blank for a moment, wondering what in the foul pits below the rogue was talking about, so he answered his first question.

"Well, yeah... i think. I mean, my master can be relied upon only for fairness, however he does get sidetracked sometimes. Well, often-"

Admortis was cut off, in a sense, as everything went dark - even the formerly vibrant tapestries on the walls.

“Is that normal too?”

"Umm.... no."

Admortis is talking with Vermillion in the training room. Something odd seems to have happened...

Hellhound

(OCC: Can't wait any longer. Gotta post.)

Victor, The Combat Beetle

Victor continues his battle against the Knight. Victor charged once more, but then all the torches grew dim, and then there was only darkness. Victor still charged at the darkness, but ended up crashing into a wall.
    This noise seemed all that Mason () needed. Mason went on the offensive and made several swings at Victor. One managed to hit home and injured Victor a bit.

Victor, using only sound and touch, managed to deflect the next Sword blow. Victor then adjusts and moves off to the side, hoping to ambush the Knight.
    Instead, Victor ran right into Mason. Seizing the chance, Victor managed to land a clean blow on the Knight.
    Mason retailiated and managed to fend off Victor's attacks after that clean blow. It was a steel armor beetle versus a knight with a bloodstained sword. This seemed to be an even match despite both their wounds, but if another creature intervened, surely Mason would fall...

(OCC:
    Victor gains a level!... [Heal Self, while now usable, is still isn't ''learned'']
    Someone kill off the Knight, otherwise Victor will end up powerleveling and killing Mason himself...)

Gordo

Gordo still sits in his pool of blood, with no signs of life within...

Victor Summary:
    Level: 3
    Health: 28%
    Gold: 0
    Mood: Emotionless
    Summary: Victor is still in combat with Mason.

Gordo Summary:
    Level: 2
    Health: ???
    Gold: 10
    Mood: ???
    Summary: Gordo still lies in his pool of blood, ever unmoving...
    Last edited by Sire; March 19th, 2010 at 23:19.

Gamer IDs

Vermillion said goodbye to the goblin in the training room and decided he should head to the Dungeon Heart. He felt quiet happy now. It was dark. He was a rogue. Nobody was likely to see him or stumble into him or start throwing sharp pointy things at him. Life was great.

He leisurely made his way through the empty, darkened corridors, stopping off to check the Hatchery where a small group of chickens had taken to cannibalism and eating their dead. Life was as it should be.

He noted with a spike of annoyance that if Tesonu was Silaroniu than Crystice wasn’t really his enemy. He would get her back one day... provided somebody didn’t take it upon themselves to see how long he lasted on the rack. He shuddered at the cringe-worthy sight his mind conjured.

->Vermillion doesn’t like pain you sneaky rat-ugly rogue!! Why does you have to go do thats, huh? DON’T THINKSIES OF PAIN!!<-

He entered the Dungeon Heart and immediately knew something was greatly different, but he couldn’t for the life of him place what it was.

“Has you redecorated in here, mighty Keeper?”

No, that wasn’t it. It wasn’t just different in here, it was somehow wrong as well. He walked around in the complete silence of the darkened dungeon trying to figure out what was wrong. Sometimes the most obvious things are hardest to grasp. After several more circles around the silent heart chamber he got it, gasping in shock.

“Say... Keeper... are you, well, dead? Does this mean Vermsy is fired? He wouldn’t ask... but...”

What should he do? The Keeper wouldn’t be playing dead, would he? Should he leave the dungeon or run to alert somebody else. He decided the best course of action would be to warn someone else more experienced. Hoping the goblin hadn’t gone off on his own, he set course for the training room.

Summary
    Mood: Anxious, Apprehensive
    Level: 2
    Career Prospects: Falling

Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar

Crystice
    The Beautiful, Deadly, Cruel, and Heart-Breaking Sorceress
    "The Ice Sorceress"

Suria
    The Blue Long-Tailed Free-Spirited Female Demon Spawn

Crystice, now finished with the Wizard, had to deal with the last Knight. She watched the Beele, Victor, do battle with him and was clearly amused that such a commonly useless species was, while not winning, putting up a fight.

Perhaps not all creatures were alike... No, this would explain Mechrin compared to herself compared to that elderly Warlock, as well as that bluish Goblin, and the oddly dressed Dark Elf and the careless Rouge BUT...!

There was no time to dwell on such thoughts, the Knight, her enemy, stood there breathing life and thus mocking her. Crystice had to prevent this, she had to kill him and now was the perfect time to do so. It was until the light of the dungeon began to fade until it nearly disappeared, and with such distance it seemed like her enemy disappeared.

Crystice herself found nothing but darkness. She looked back and saw the torchlight, but looked towards where her enemy once stood and found him right near the bug under a torch. It emitted a gentle light that surrounded the two, and it was the only thing in her view, the only thing to see. She stepped forward carefully as she watched the battle move forward, careful not to trip on her robes.

Crystice reached out and her hands glowed blue, producing a small light which reflected her face, and for what seemed to be the first time her eyes sparked of an ever-lasting bliss, leaving hate lost and forgotten. Crystice's joy for seeing an interesting battle made her smile once before releasing the icy orb Freeze and watching it fly out towards the Knight, lighting the path as it went.

The Knight looked over at Crystice, only for her image to quickly fade into the darkness. His eyes slowly peered down at the magic casting, and they widened. He swung his sword at the ice projectile, only for him to be too slow. He was hit squarely in the chestplate, and the area was instantly frozen.

The ice began creaking across his armor, and once it reached the end of the chestplate it hastened as if it had competition to compete with. It reached his fingers which twiched, his sword hand shaking violently until not even his sword remained free of the ice barrior. His feet became solid stuck to the ground, and his eyes peaked at where Crystice once stood. They froze in that stance, his vision becoming an icy blue.

With all the damage he had taken, he possessed no strength to break free of the ice attack, but Crystice wasn't finished yet. She had one more thing coming towards him. She threw her hand behind her, only to pull it forward with the greatest speed she possibly could. It stopped in front of her and the only thing to be heard was an annoying screaming voice.

This voice traveled into the darkness, multiplying, until its form was revealed by the Knight's torchlight: A mere Missile. It hit him in the face, breaking away some of the ice, and gave him a terrible bruise. But there were more Missiles racing towards him, and striking his face as if it were a magnet. He was pushed back, the ice on his feet breaking apart from the ground, and he slammed back onto the darkened ground.

There was nothing to be heard besides a loud shatter of ice, and a painful groan of the Knight's voice echoing across the room. There was nothing left, the Knight had shattered and died in his frozen prison. Crystice felt proud and victorious in her victory over the Knight.

Suria, had opened her eyes to find that she was still in darkness. Had she actually opened her eyes or was something wrong with the lighting? She looked around, watching the Knight be beaten, and stepped back. The fight had been won, but she still felt sick to her stomach.

Finally, now I can return to my books, oh and payday. I haven't been paid ever, not even by that Mikaelios... hmm...

Suddenly Crystice remembered the Bile Demon that aided the fight against the Wizard. In such darknes, she couldn't find him, so Crystice forgot about it. She instead, stepped forward towards the Beetle. She wanted to say something less than insulting but what were those words? And why would she need to say them?

Crystice stopped in front of Victor, not sure what to say. Her mind became rather blank, unsure of what to say to such a "weak ugly little bug", as what her previous self called them. After a few seconds, hours to her, she finally moved her lips gracefully.

"...Thanks for distracting the Knight..." Crystice whispered, barely allowing him to hear.

Crystice turned around so quickly that her hair flew up in the dungeon air like an umbrella over Victor, darkening his image in covering the torchlight for the briefest moments, and she began to walk away. Crystice remembered where the entrance was, and even if she didn't know where it was there was a torch that helped it escape the shadows.

Crystice bumped her stomach into the barricade, luckily she met no sharp end in a sense of escaping pain but also embarresment if it ripped her robes. She carefully stepped back and manuvered around the barricade slowly, and was stepping towards the exit again.

Suria, hearing Crystice's footsteps, looked up.

"Hey... can you carry me...? I feel really sick..." Suria whispered painfully and slowly.

Crystice knew it was a Demon Spawn by the sound of her voice and previously would reject to holding a lizard creature but with her new refound feelings of differance she felt confident with it.

"S-Sure..." Crystice answered, trying to remove any sign of uncertainty from her voice. Suria merely replied, "...Thanks..."

Crystice reached out for Suria, carefully reaching for the right object. She got down on her knees and began feeling around like someone looking for their glasses. Crystice felt Suria's leg, and grabbed Suria. She brought herself up and lifted Suria with her, then proceded to exit the Trap Room.

Crystice was in the Guard Room, and looked around. She heard some prisoners banging on the Prison Bars from the right, so the left wall leading up north was the rest of Tesonu's dungeon. She stepped into the long passage and eventually was able to barely view the Training Room. She saw Admortis the Goblin and Vermillion the Rouge. Disgusted by Vermillion, she glared at him, and then continued on.

Even with her new thoughts, she disliked the Rouge species stereotype as well as Vermillion's annoyingly nervous personality. As Crystice continued on, she took a left turn and heard chickens. Right through here was her destination, and so Crystice stepped forward. She carefully proceeded along the edge of the room to prevent tripping on chickens.

Crystice eventually reached the fourway incepetion, where behind her was the Hatchery, in front of her was the Lair, to her right was the Entrance Portal, and her left was the Dungeon Heart as well as the Treasury, her destination. But Suria also needed to rest, so she was unsure what to do. She stopped in order to decide the answer.

"Demon Spawn... wait what is your name...?" Crystice asked at first. Suria smiled through the darkness, "Suria." "Okay Suria..." Crystice replied, "Do you want to collect Payday or sleep first?" Suria's eyes lightened up greed so great it almost lighted the area for them, "Gold..." Crystice sighed, "Alright..."

Crystice turned away from the Lair and looked at the bleak Dungeon Heart that stood quietly in the distance. What did this mean? Well she could ask questions later, Suria needed to rest. Crystice began walking forward until she stood right in front of the Dungeon Heart. She stared blankly at it, before turning and walking around it to the Treasure Room.

Once within, she set Suria down to collect her gold. She, meanwhile, wondered how much to take. There were so many factors to complicate the answer, so much to consider.

I am one of his most powerful creatures, of the highest "level"... yet I am rather new... I am his most loyal servent... but that also means I should be less expensive... I am his only researcher and Warlock... Yet he is rich, won't notice alot of gold, and I haven't been paid ever!

Suria, meanwhile, was rolling around and making gold angels in the gold. Crystice looked down with disprovel, and Suria noticed. She looked up and gave her a goofy grin, before standing up and grabbing 242 gold.

"A little too much?" Crystice looked down at the greedy Demon Spawn who simply replied, "He won't notice."

Crystice sighed, and grabbed 153 gold, then put it in her robes and picked up Suria. She walked back to the Lair, and once within she looked around curiously. Suria pointed towards her Lair, and Crystice looked at it. It glowed rather strangely, but this was because of the fire and lava that was part of the Lair.

Crystice walked over to it and set Crystice on top of it with her gold. Suria then poured the gold she had with the rest of it, and fell on top of it. She was so peaceful, but now Crystice had to ask some questions. She walked back to the four-way interception and looked at the Dungeon Heart.

There was a Rouge in front of it, but not any Rouge, it was Vermillion! Crystice hissed his name silently to herself, and stomped forward towards him.

“Say... Keeper... are you, well, dead? Does this mean Vermsy is fired? He wouldn’t ask... but...” Vermillion was asking Tesonu with nothing but uncertainty. Crystice glared at him and shouted angrily at him, "You! Vermillion! You again, back out of my way so I can talk to Keeper Tesonu or I'll Freeze you again! And I wouldn't try fighting, I learned a new power and became stronger while I was fighting those Heroes!"

He didn't need to know what it was... I could simply lie to him and say it was Lightning, an attack so quick he couldn't escape it, no one could but a Fly with speed!

But then Vermillion ran off, ignoring Crystice. Such insulting action clearlly annoyed Crystice.

Suria, meanwhile, had fallen fast asleep in her Lair.

Crystice/Suria
    Name: Crystice "The Ice Sorceress"/Suria
    Health: 92%/77%
    Level: 4.1/3.9
    Mood: Annoyed/Happy
    Gold: 153/781
    Job: Nothing/Sleeping

Summery: Crystice watched the battle, and began to think that not all creatures in a species are like what the species are usually believed to be, then she entered the fight against the Knight. She froze him, and cast several Missiles on him which knocked him back and he shattered leaving him dead.

Crystice carried Suria over to the Training Room entrance and glared at Vermillion, then entered the Treasury, got 153 gold, and brought Suria to the Lair and set her on her Lair. She then went back to the Dungeon Heart to ask Tesonu some questions and spotted Vermillion. She began to yell at him with some threats. She was annoyed by his departure.

Summery: Suria was still noscious, so had Crystice carry her to the Treasury. Then she got 242 gold and then had Crystice bring her to the Lair where she went to sleep on her gold after having her gold join the large pile.
    Last edited by Metal Gear Rex; February 27th, 2010 at 08:27.
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

Black Jade the super sexy mistress

Black Jade saw the beetle attack the knight and she was confused as to why the beetle was wearing armour and the wizard had managed to get away but was chased by the fly, and Black Jade watched the beetle fight the wizard, but when all the tochers went dim she thought (i should go, i can't fight without good vision, il collect my pay)

she rembered where the barricades where and by the torchlight there was she managed to get to the treasurey and she took 200 gold coins. She decided that in the dim light she couldent do much so she decided to rest in her liar. she went to the lair and got herlair and slept.

summary: left battle, colected pay, went to sleep.
    Level:3.3
    gold:200
    health:60%
    thoughts: zzzzzzzzzz...