Page 29 of 139 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Thread: Northland Iceland

Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: popgunpigeon

Default Re: Northland Iceland

Vermillion clambered from the portal and found himself standing in the grimy entrance. He unconsciously slinked towards the shadows, but caught himself. His last Keeper hadn't much liked his prowling.

->So what now? I must head towards the heart. Yes, the heart is where I must go.<-

He walked along the passageway towards the hearts rhythmic, mesmerizing beat. He constantly fought himself not to retreat into the shadows. This dungeon seemed almost deserted which had an almost calming influence on him.
    He entered the heart chamber. The light of the glowing heart illuminated his horrendous scarring.

"The Rogue he greets you..." He struggled to find an appropriate term, "Mighty Keeper. He stands before you wishing to join you. But he is a coward. A cowardly wretch he is. But Vermillion is usefulness. Yes, he is. He can sneak and pry, and spy and lie. The Rogue can be handy to you great Tesonu."

Glad to be away from the light of the Heart Chamber he passed back the way he came avoiding the torch light and searching for the lair and generally doing his best to avoid detection.

->Where is the Lair? To where must I go? I saw it before on my way didn't I? It was down there.<-

He quickly made a lair before setting out to explore the dungeon and survey its residents. He finds the workshop where a Bile Demon works but it is steamy and noisy so he heads out again. He sees a fly, a goblin before he finds himself outside a remote treasury. He settled down in a particularly dark shadow and peered out at the imps mining.

Summary
    Level: 1
    Health: 100%
    Gold: 0
    Mood: Intent and... curious
    Summary: Vermillion entered the dungeon and made his lair, before exploring it and spying on the imps mining.
    Last edited by MeinCookie; February 15th, 2010 at 10:01.
    {RPG} Creature Page: Here | My Maps, My Comic

Not even Vermillion reads the OOC threads

Current Awakening Creatures

8 :Creatures Dispatched | Creatures Killed: 9

Hellhound

Gordo, the Chef

''Gordo finished!''

Gordo looks over his newly created Lightning Trap. After testing it (and slightly shocking himself in the process), Gordo packs it into a box and gets to work on another Lightning Trap.

Gordo attempts to sing, ''Gordo work, Gordo work, then Gordo train, Gordo train and learn Posion Cloud, then Gordo SMASH ARCHER!''

Victor, the War Beetle

Echoes are heard via the portal. Footsteps sounding similar to a marching army is heard from these echoes. The repetition grows ever louder as this army comes closer and closer to exiting and making its grand enterance.

Out of the abyss which is known as the portal, mist begins to form. A insectiod-like-figure is seen exiting from it.
    The mist begins to clear. There is no army, but there appears a beetle outfitted with durable metal armor, a legendary ''Beetle of War''.
    Saying nothing, the metal beetle heads straight to the Dungeon Heart, where he introduces himself to the keeper.

''Victor pledges himself to your service, keeper. I live only for combat, nothing more. Inform me if anything must be done.''

Without futher introduction, Victor heads straight for the Training Room instead of the lair, and begins to train.

''I'm getting a little rusty... Die, you worthless training dummy.''

Gordo Summary:
    Health: 82%
    Mood: Gordo is... happy? (And Focused)
    Summary: Gordo finished a Lightning Trap and is working on another one.

Manufactured Items: 1 Lightning Trap

Victor Summary:
    Level 1:
    Mood: Emotionless
    Summary: Victor appeared from the portal and introduced himself to his keeper. Afterwards, he headed straight to the training room, neglecting to make a lair.

(OOC: Tell me if I need to change Victor's color usage. It's a little hard trying to find a color that suits him but it also visible for others to see.)
    Last edited by Sire; February 15th, 2010 at 20:10.

Gamer IDs

Vermillion, the Unsightly

Vermillion watched the imps from the shadows as they excavated the gem seam. He watched as they transported the gold into the Treasury. Every now and then they would stop and look hesitantly around, as though they knew he was here.

-> I need food, food to sate my hunger. I must head for the hatchery.<-

Quickly standing up he gave the imps one last glance. He quietly muttered his parting comment before heading for the hatchery

"I will be back little impies and I will be watching for Vermillion always watches and when he watches he sees."

Yes, He would be watching.

Summary
    Gold: N/A
    Mood: Happy
    Summary: Vermillion gets up and heads towards the Hatchery, he vows to return at a later date.
    Last edited by MeinCookie; February 15th, 2010 at 20:19.

Tentacle
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Evifire

Zael the Dark Elf

Zael turns, and looks at a Dark Mistress that is talking to her.

(Ugh... A Dark Mistress...) Zael thought to herself.

Zael listened to Black Jade's little story.

(Half Elf? Just my luck...)

"I am Zael, Black Jade... And I very dislike this Keeper currently." Zael replied.

Turning from Black Jade, Zael resumed training.
    ========================================
    Zael is training.
    Mood : Annoyed
    Level : 3.7

Black Jade the super sexy mistress

hears what Zael has to say, and is still stabbing and slahing dummies.
    I know this may seem rude but why do you dislike this keeper? does he slap you too much? if so then i will enjoy that... *slaps dummy) anyway back to the question. why don't you like this keeper?

Summary: asked Zael why she didn't like the keeper and continued training
    level:2.2
    Mood: Curious
    thoughts: If its slapping she dosn't like then at least this keeper will have one loyal minion.
    Gold:0

Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar

Suria
    The Blue Long-Tailed Free-Spirited Female Demon Spawn

Suria had leveled about half-way to level 4... She was urged to become a Dragon and then noticed Zael as well as Black Jade. She heard just enough of the conversation to figure out Black Jade's name, and stopped training for a moment. She wanted to hide her slight hatred to Black Jade as she heard Dark Mistresses were slutty.

"Hi Zael! Do you want to train together?" Suria asked playfully, leaping up on a dummy's arm, completely ignoring Black Jade.

Suria
    Name: Suria
    Level: 3.5
    Gold: 539
    Job: Talking to Zael

Summery: Suria noticed Zael and Black Jade, learned Black Jade's name, and leaped on the dummy's arm asking Zael if she wanted to play, ignoring Black Jade.

Crystice
    The Beautiful, Deadly, Cruel, and Heart-Breaking Sorceress
    "The Ice Sorceress"

Ice formed around the Entrance Portal and Crystice rose, mounted ontop of a block of ice, and she leaped from her position and landed onto the dungeon floor in crouch position. She stood up, sighed, and entered the Heart Chamber.

She bowed to the Dungeon Heart, but didn't feel much urge to speak. Even so, she forced the words out of her.

"I am Crystice... the Ice Sorceress..." she whispered shyly, still bowing.

Crystice knelt down respectfully for a few seconds, but then returned to her feet and exited the Heart Chamber. She took a left at the four-way interception and saw the Lair. She created her Lair next to a Suria's and then entered the Hatchery and ate 2 chickens. Then she cleaned her greasy fingers onto the bottom of her robes. A passing by Imp tried to peak at her but Crystice scared it away by firing a Missile at it.

Afterwards, Crystice returned to the Lair, and entered the Library. She began browsing through some books, and picked out an interesting story that had nothing to do with research. She sat in the North-West corner of the room, and began reading this interesting tale about Vampires and Warlocks. She leaned against the wall, her feet curled up next to her so that her knees were only inches away from her chest. She set the book against her legs for support and read.

Name: Crystice "The Ice Sorceress"
    Level: 3
    Job: Reading a book about Vampires/Warlocks (No research)

Summery: Crystice entered, introduced herself shyly, created a Lair, ate 2 chickens, and entered the Library. She sat in the North-West corner of the Library against the wall, feet curled up next to her, and read an interesting story about Vampires/Warlocks that has nothing to do with research.
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar

Keeper Tesonu

Bah, making a woman a warm bed and personal set of food... such a worthless way to make her spill the chickens...

Sells Lair and Hatchery that were for Shaylum

Gordo, you show violence for one who wastes his day cooking. Well done, I suppose the Archer will loosen up her tongue now...

Cackles evily.

Graath, do not give the enemy a chance, no matter how worthless. Eventually, even the weak become strong and if I allowed the weak Hannibel become strong, most of you will die because of it.

A DARK MISTRESS HAS ENTERED YOUR DUNGEON!

Welcome Angry Jade.

(Ohh... A Dark Mistress! So sexy, I bet I could get away with possessing even my most rebelious creature if it means satsifying her in the La-)

(Silence Mortal!)

Flyrayas, the Warlock can wait. Focus on the Archer before she dies. We have many creatures to talk, so if one dies it matters not. Yet the Archer we will will tell us about that knight who "Loves his daddy" bah! Mortals...

The Archer also knows some information about Keeper Hannibel and possibly about that other Dungeon Keeper the knight talked about... To top if off, we can easily capture more Creatures but there aren't alot of Heroes without needing to venture further.

Graath, do not show mercy. I want you to KILL the Troll, not let him live...

A ROUGE HAS ENTERED YOUR DUNGEON!

Vermillion, if you show any hesitation in a cowardly additude, I will have your balls sliced out and hung over the Training Room to be smacked and your eyes pulled out. Your arms will be ripped apart and be used to hold your neck together after I snap it, do I make myself clear? So you best behave and fear me more than the mortal Hannibel who will burn beyond eterinty in the blazing hell I send him too...

Gordo, good work on the Lightning Trap.

Drops 10 gold on Gordo.

A BEETLE HAS ENTERED YOUR DUNGEON!

Victor, you will be useful in battle...

And Vermillion, don't waste time on the Imps... in which I need more of...

Creates 3 Imps

Zael, do not insult me. Black Jade, I will show you pain so deadly even you will feel remorse.

Slaps Zael, then Black Jade, Black Jade harder than Zael

Understand? Quit such idle chit-chat.

A WARLOCK HAS ENTERED YOUR DUNGEON!

(Emmra! You return to me my maiden!)

(Silence you fool! It is clearly not the woman of your dreams!)

Welcome Crystice. I see unlike my other researchers, you get straight to work. And not like how that perverted fool, Tesonu, wants you to...

Let she be an example for my other lazy researchers...

Casts Speed on Crystice, Zael, Suria, and Black Jade

You four are my researchers.

Casts Speed on Victor, Graath, Admortis, Tre've, and Gordo

You five are my manufacturers.

To work, all of you! I would like some deadlier traps, and the Graveyard! And I also need someone to protect those Imps while they claim the land Hannibel has taken back...

Drops Vermillion and a new Imp at the edge of the Dungeon

You, since you're so in love with these Imps, you watch over them as they claim back the land taken from me!

Did I make myself clear with all of you!?
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

Gamer IDs

Vermillion, the Unsightly

Vermillion was half-way to the hatchery when the Keeper addressed him, his voice seeming to emanate from the dungeon walls. The Keeper threatened him with great pain and the threat worked. The thought horrified him and he would surely rather face the enemy than his master.

"Yes, Keeper! The Rogue it will fight for you. Anything but that most painful of pain. Anything great masterful Keeper! You're bidding is his foremost-est of priorities!"

Anything wasn't what he had in mind when he was dropped next to am imp claiming land. He sighed and slinked into the shadows settling down to keep vigil and watching as the impie steadily re-claim the red Keepers land. His stomach rumbled uncomfortably. Maybe he would find some ratties to skewer with his knife. Hungry was still better than being cut up and fed to the training dummies.

Summary
    Gold: N/A
    Mood: Hungry
    Summary: Vermillion was intterupted on his trip to the hatchery and is greatly scared as he guards imps. He is hungry.
    Last edited by MeinCookie; February 16th, 2010 at 06:18.

Black Jade the super sexy mistress

*is slapped really hard* (oh yeah i like that but something tells me i shouldn't tell the keeper that. Also he said "unlike that fool tesonu" he must have split personalitys, this one seems very dominant and in control though, good for when it comes to killing the enemy.)

*has speed cast on her*
    so you want me to research? okay then but im not that good a researcher but i understand if you want something done as fast as possible so il get right on it. let me just say that i think i would be better put to use torturing that archer you mentioned, I do know how to improve the torture chamber as well as dish out some very effective torture after all.

Black Jade goes to the libary, retracts her claws and finds a book and starts reading while standing up (this will be boring i hope he puts me on torture duty.)

Summary: starts researching after sugesting that she be put on torture duty.
    Level:2.4 (she was doing training while she was talking)
    Thoughts: if i had to read i would rather readabout something about fighting like the combat pit, the the temple knowing it could bring in those very stong dark angels...

"Still being quiet, are you?", Flyrayas said to the Warlock, "Maybe with this inside you you will talk."

Flyrayas stabbed the Warlock with the blade he was carrying and left it inside the Warlock. It wasn't pushed in very deep and it didn't kill him, but it looked like it hurts a lot.

"Now, I've got some other business to take care of. Enjoy the remaining torture."

Flyrayas turned around, to the archer he was commanded to torture.

"Well then, my keeper wants to know about your master and the other Heroes. And you better get to talk."

Flyrayas turned to the torturer, again asking for a weapon. Again, the torturer came out with "ye Olde Trusty Demon Spawn / Vampire / Knight Smashing Maul".

Flyrayas sighed. In response, the torturer pulled away his hammer and gave Flyrayas a blade.

"Thanks. Now, hero, are you ready for a WORLD... OF PAIN?"

Flyrayas couldn't resist having to laugh maniacally.

"You'd better talk now, girl, or else..."

Summary: Flyrayas is torturing Shaylum.

Flyrayas the Fly
    Health: 86%
    Mood: happy, in a twisted way
    Level: 4
    Gold: 19

The Awakening