Page 45 of 139 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 ... LastLast

Thread: Northland Iceland

Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: popgunpigeon

Default Re: Northland Iceland

Vermillion, the Rogue

Vermillion stood, facing the hostile tentacle that had previously jumped him from behind.

"You challenge Vermsy, water demon? Vermsy will kill you!!"

He looked at the tentacle properly for the first time in their little battle.

->Watery demon looksies beat-up, but he massive brute!! Can Vermillion really stomp him?<-

Vermillion felt his confidence ebbing away.

->Vermsy gonna get crushed? NO! Vermsy not gonna get crushed! Vermsy gonna kicksy this weirdful beasty 'til he drops dead!<-

Vermsy splashed into battle, dodging a clumsy strike from the tentacle and driving his two mismatched blades into the tentacles flesh.

Meanwhile, in that dark, ignored part of his mind the long forgotten voice continued its joyous monologue, zoned out by surface Vermillion.

-->I can be heard!! I CAN BE HEARD!! I can be heard... by a fool... who isn't listening.<--

The bubble burst and the deep part of his thoughts groaned, retreating back to sulk.

Back amidst the action, Vermillion was trying to finish off the second last tentacle, daggers flashing, face set in concentration.

"Vermsy will skin you, water demon. You will... not... hurt,... Vermillion!!"

The tentacle had other plans, and managed to get in a lucky hit, driving Vermillion back, blood running down his face. He screamed.

"YOU SHAN'T HURT VERMILLION!!!"

Vermillion plunged his daggers into the beast in twin death blows, knocking the life straight out of it. He gritted his teeth before spitting on the beast...

"The Vermsy-man killered the demon. He did well didn't he, Vex? He did well..." he said softly to himself before heading back for unconscious Admortis.

Gold: 45
    Mood: Sulky, Happy
    Last edited by MeinCookie; April 27th, 2010 at 11:21.
    {RPG} Creature Page: Here | My Maps, My Comic

Not even Vermillion reads the OOC threads

Current Awakening Creatures

8 :Creatures Dispatched | Creatures Killed: 9

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Consoles Suck XFIRE ID: Searingflame2 Steam ID: Admortis

Admortis awoke briefly, his head having rolled to the side. He noticed yet another tentacle corpse.

He looked up to see a friendly face looking down at him; Vermillion, and it was a that point that he noticed his makeshift pillow.

Admortis gave a smile. He was happy to fight amongst brave yet caring allies. He gave a hoarse whisper to show his happiness, thanking Vermillion, before falling back into unconciousness to stop the pain.

Gamer IDs

Vermillion, the Rogue

Vermillion had just reached the goblin Admortis when he momentarily regained consciousness, thanking him. The rogue basked in the comment, his face twisting in a grisly equivalent of a smile.

"Thanking Vermillion. Vermsy gone and done good, huh? Water demon was like, pow pow wham, and Vermsy was like heeee-ya che-knifeski, then water demon was dead, deader than a skewered ratsy at the hands of the Verm..."

Vermillion trailed off his modest self-portrayal when he noticed that his audience had already lapsed back into unconsciousness. He groaned and stood up, surveying the battlefield. The bile demon was still frozen in mid-struggle with a tentacle, but the evil warlock and her dark elf companion were in a better position to deal with that than he, even as they crowded around what appeared to be a sleeping lizard.

->He finds it amusing, does Vermsy. A magic fire-caster and her elfy friend can't even wake a sleeping creature, some magic!! What is mighty Keeper doing with such trickster in his great dungeon?<-

Almost as if in response to his less then generous thought he felt a phantom chill, as if icy tendrils were reaching for him through time itself, from the past.

"Maybe fiery ice-caster not such a trickster after all..." he breathed with a gulp.

The alarmed rogue quickly hurried back to his own tasks, trying to look small and insignificant. He swung his ruck-sack over his shoulder and picked up the goblin and set off for the lair.

As soon as he passed outside the battle scene he found himself slipping into a grotesque song involving pain to imps and much killing of goodly fire-casters.

"Ohhh, where has all the impies gone?
    Vermsy likes their pain and suf-feeeer-ings..."

Eventually Vermillion found himself an imp and he gave it very clear instructions on where to take the goblin, reinforced by his hand caressing the sheathed dagger on his belt

"..and if you fails, he will find you. Vermsy will personally chucks you in the dungeon heart, he will...."

Confident that he had threatened the imp enough to ensure his friend's well-being he set off towards the hatchery. He had once woken up in his lair after an unsuccessful assault on his dungeon to find his face smeared with something particularly unpleasant. He had exacted his revenge appropriately and was kicked out of the dungeon, but the imp wasn't going to try that again in a hurry...

Vermillion reached the hatchery and ate several chickens. As he stood silently contemplating what to do now he felt a vague murmuring at the base of his skull. Further concentrating he realized it was the insulting voice who had called him a wretch!!

-->Not even listening, the fool... years of torture...<--

"Vermsy, he demands to know your intentions, sulky voice! State yourself or he will stomp on you like a... rat!!"

-->Ohhhh.... thats a... in the dark god's name.... why? The man's a fool! Why!?? Alright... allow me to explain. I'll use baby words so your simple mind can fully comprehend their meaning. Ready?<--

"You would pat-ruuun-ize me, swimmy voice? Vermillion will gut you!!"

Vermillion jumped into a frenzy, knifing the area around himself, snuffing several chickens in the processs. The dark part of his mind sighed as he cut, sliced and stabbed every piece of air he could find...

Mood: Insulted
    Last edited by MeinCookie; May 2nd, 2010 at 03:43.

Tentacle
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Evifire

Zael

Zael continued to give CPR to Suria.

Damnit. Damnit. DAMNIT. DAAMNNITTT!

Frustrated and angry, Zael stands up, and looks at the ice encased Leader tentacle.

"Crystice, you try to wake the Demon Spawn up."

She pulls out her Longbow, and fires a volley of arrows at the ice and the Tentacle.

The arrows dink against the ice at first, then it starts cracking. Soon, the ice breaks, releasing the Leader Tentacle and Gordo.

"Gordo, get back over here!"

Zael puts up her Longbow, and pulls out her Crossbow. She fires three shots at the Tentacle's 'legs'. One shot hits it's leg. She fires another three shots at the other three legs, and only two hit this time.

The Tentacle soon found itself pinned, somehow in the water.

===================================
    Level: 4
    Gold: (Check later.)
    Health: 70%
    Mood: Annoyed
    Summary: [b]Zael freed Gordo and the Tentacle Leader. She fired three shots at the Leader Tentacle's legs, pinning the weakened Leader to the water's ground.

(ooc, sorry to MGR if this makes things tougher on your pending Keeper Post)

Tre've The Fast and Annoying

Tre've Broke free of his magic ice block, and took a bit to get back to realizability.

That is cold ice. I thought this realm was cold. He walked over to a pinned down leader Tentacle ignoring everyone else

You made-ed me cold. Why'd you do that. I was gonna be your friend...*insert more babbling to the helpless Tentacle*

Name: Tre've
    Level: 2.3
    Health: 50% (taken down by cold)
    Did: Rudely spoke to the Leader after breaking free of the ice. Thanks to Zeal's arrows, he was not yet harmed

Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar

Keeper Tesonu

OOC (I so got permission for what I did... actually was asked to... you'll find out...)

Flyrayas, I DON'T have a Graveyard to throw him in! Quit rubbing it in!

Slaps Flyrayas

And feed the Prisoners! I think one of them died-Oh wait that was the Troll from before... I think they've been surviving off his dead body... eww...

Zael, quit making out with that dead thing! Focus on the fight! I didn't find Black Jade playing with dead bodies kinky, so what makes me think you'd be kinky playing with dead bodies?

(I may have to re-think these things with my creatures... why are they all obsessed with dead things?)

Watches Vermillion run from the fight

Oh don't you run away from the battle you little coward! There may be one fatally injured Tentacle but there's another without a scratch!

Slaps Vermillion

And don't be threatening my Imps!

Slaps Vermillion

And DON'T BE STEALING MY CHOCOLATE!!!

Slaps Vermillion, then pokes his eye

Hah!

Wait a minute... I don't need this anymore. Hell I don't even want this anymore. It keeps on stealing skulls from my brain collection. Fooie!

Picks up and drops Tre've down the portal

TRE'VE HAS LEFT YO-

SHUT UP MAGGOT!!!

Alright, that Level 6 Tentacle is really weak, try and knock it out!

The Level 5 Tentacle you can do what you want to it.

Oh yeah... one more thing...

Casts Heal on Zael, Crystice, and Gordo

One of you Imps, take out Admortis!

Drops an Imp nearby the battle

Imp: *Runs near Zael*
    *Sees battle and gets scared*
    *Accidentally wets himself and pee creates a puddle around his feet, wetting Zael's feet...*

Eww...
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar

Crystice the Ice Sorceress

Seeing Vermillion walk off in the middle of a battle was a direct insult towards Tesonu, and therefore an indirect insult to Crystice.

"COWARD!!!" Crystice yelled towards Vermillion.

Crystice's leg began to feel all better when Tesonu cast heal on her. She stood up and saw one Tentacle frozen stuck to Gordo. Two of the Tentacles were dead, and the last one stood and appeared to be completely unharmed!

The unharmed Level 5 Tentacle began moving towards Crystice. Crystice responded by casting Freeze, only for the Tentacle to twist its neck/head and dodge. Crystice took a step back and began firing Missiles at its feet. She was too focused on fighting the Tentacle to even notice Zael call out to her.

Each strike on the Tentacle's feet slowed it down for the briefest of moments, but it continued onward to Crystice. She cast one final spell before the Tentacle entered melee range, and a blue glowing orb flew at the Tentacle. The spell engulfed it with ice and trapped it within a frozen prison cell.

L-Lucky for that Freeze Spell...

Crystice wisely chose to make some distance between herself and the Tentacle before it thawed itself free. Crystice moved across the southern wall moving deeper into Tesonu's dungeon, then turned to her attacker and spammed Missiles at it. Each Missile cracked the ice, and within moments, the Tentacle freed itself with a roaring blast of ice from the Freeze Spell. It widely threw its head back and fourth, caught up in its own moment.

Crystice took this moment to aim carefully and fired another Freeze at the Tentacle. The Tentacle smirked as much as a faceless creature could, then it pulled its head back and launched it forward in an attack. From the ending claw of its head, another Freeze Spell entered the scene. Both Freeze Spells collided in the air and destroyed each other.

Darn it!

The Tentacle fired another Freeze Spell, surprising Crytstice. She repeated the attack, but with little time to aim the two spells did not collide but flew right by each other. Then both Crystice and the Tentacle were hit by the other's spell and froze. While they weren't attached to each other, they might as well have been both being frozen.

This... is... so... embarressing... so cold...!

Suria the Mean Lean not Green Demon Spawn

Suria opened her eyes upon being called a "dead thing" and she glared angrily at the ceiling, or more specifically Keeper Tesonu. She stuck her tongue out.

"Sorry but I'M NOT DEAD YET!!" Suria shouted angrily at Tesonu.

Suria got up, feeling a little better and recovered from her nap. She looked around and felt the battle looked quite empty. She saw Gordo near a hurt looking Level 6 Tentacle. Zael apparently was helping out Gordo by firing arrows at the Tentacle. There were two dead Tentacles, and the sighting of one very familar Tentacle caused Suria to lose a nerve and tighten her fist. If it was still alive, without a doubt she'd run and kill it.

Where was Crystice? And wasn't there another Tentacle and more Rouges? But most importantly, who was trying to wake up Suria while she slept?

I was having a beautiful dream where I found a shower that made GOLD! But SOMEONE kept trying to wake me up! I bet it was that stupid Tesonu who kept poking me!

"Hey who was trying to wake me up from my nap!?" Suria exclaimed, "I was SLEEPING!!!"

Suddenly Suria noticed Admortis laying unconscious a little too close to the battle. He could get hurt in the crossfire!

Suria called out to Admortis, "Hey Goblin, wake up!"

Not recieving a response, Suria immediately rushed over to Admortis. She grabbed him by his ragged Goblin clothing, and began to pull on him. Unfortunately, all that happened was that she teared the clothing a bit with her clothes. She looked about, turning red in embarressment.

Suria took a different approach. She moved over to Admortis' foot and bit it. Then she began to pull him away from the water and onto Tesonu's land. It made sense to do it this way, Demon Spawns usually walked on all fours.

Once she pulled Admortis to a safe distance, Suria spit out Admortis' foot quickly bringing a face of disgust about the scene. She turned away and coughed and spat.

"Ugh... Goblin feet taste..." Suria shrivered with such a foul taste in her mouth.

Now what? Oh yes, I'm going to kill the last of these things!

Wait... Tesonu said knock out... who cares what he said! He's a perverted ass!

But if it gives me a higher payday... heehee this is going to be fun...

Suria charged at the last remaining Tentacle; the strongest of them all yet currently the most vulnerable of them all. This is no challange for Suria, who had a new dislike of Tentacles. Suria roared as she leaped from Tesonu's land and soared over the water.

If it were the level 4 Tentacle, it probably would have seen the leap coming and dodged it. But being that this Tentacle never fought Suria, also practically stuck to the ground by arrows, it was a sitting duck to Suria's attack.

Suria struck the Tentacle dead on, landing on top of the Tentacle and appeared to be acting as a replacement to its fallen head. She began clawing at it's body, facing little resistance from the Tentacle in its weaker/vulnerable position.

Seeing as how many bruises and blood was coming from the Tentacle already, Suria decided that claws would kill it and prevent her from recieving a bonus payday. So instead Suria began smacking and slapping the Tentacle, and found it quite funny that it wasn't doing much about it.

The Tentacle was saving its strength for a final move, and finally became ready. It broke one Tentacle free from the arrows and then smacked Suria off itself.

Suria quickly recovered and her eyes narrowed on the Tentacle. She spit out a Fireball at it, dealing significant damage, then she charged at him again. Not having the strength to move from the predictable attack, Suria managed to tackled it farther into the water.

It did not attack Suria after that. It is clearly alive, but it isn't attacking Suria. Maybe she knocked it out?

"Does this count as knocking him out?" Suria asked, "Tesonu! Cough up the gold, I finished him off and more I got you a new prisoner!"

Crystice/Suria
    Health: 100%/68% (Sleep healed)
    Level: 4.8/4.5
    Gold: 153/781
    Location: Tentacle Battle, farther into Tesonu's dungeon/Tentacle battle, in the water near Level 6 Tentacle

Summery: Crystice observed the scene after getting up and calling Vermillion a coward. She saw the unharmed Level 5 Tentacle and attacked it. The battle moved deeper into Tesonu's dungeon, and came to an abrupt stop when Crystice and the Tentacle froze each other by their opponent's Freeze Spells.

Summery: Suria woke up and replied to Tesonu about not being dead. She looked around and asked who woke her up. Then she saw Admortis and tried to pull him away from the battle. She grabbed him and ripped his clothing slightly by accident. She then grabbed his foot with her mouth and pulled him back since Demon Spawns walk on four legs.

She saw the Level 6 Tentacle and attacked it, trying to knock it unconscious in hope of getting a bonus pay. She was hurt very little as the Tentacle was very near death. But she managed to knock it out and asked Tesonu about a bonus.

Level 5 Tentacle #2 Health Dropped from 95% to 89%, currently frozen near Crystice
    Level 6 Tentacle Health Dropped from unknown (Farther down than 35%) to 5% health, and is unconscious in the water
    Last edited by Metal Gear Rex; May 8th, 2010 at 02:59.
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

Gamer IDs

Vermillion, the Rogue

Vermillion was frantic, driving his knife into the surrounding air with extreme gusto. Yet still, somehow, the disembodied voice wasn't dead...

It was still talking!

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!!!"

-->Stop it! You're making a fool of us, again! I'm part of you, you can't shut me up without driving a knife through your skull, causing yourself permanent brain damage and knocking yourself into a coma! Not even you are that stupid...<--

"Vermsy told you to shut up, patronizing voice... say, what's this he hears? Vermillion has himself a plan..."

-->Ohhh, No! No! No! NO! You couldn't...<--

"What's to stop him?"

In a small, detached part of his brain cogs worked frantically.

-->Because... because it is quite possible that I, an outsider, am lying to you in order to get you to stab yourself to death and cause you terrible pain and agony!<--

"Huh... hey! You evil, sneaksy voice! Trying to cause Vermillion pain and hurtfulness, huh? You almost had him too! He discovered your plot in time though, didn't he? Be warned strange voice, Vermsy will not stomach your trickeries and deceitfulness! If he sees you... he shall drive a knifey through your gut!"

The dark part of Vermillion's brain sighed in relief, having saved himself, and the idiot, from a horrible fate at their own hands. It had been close, very close. The deeper part of his mind withdrew into itself, careful to shield its thoughts from the surface Vermillion.

It was a wise move as it turns out, because at that very moment Vermillion was hit by a rough equivalent of a ton of bricks, slapped by the Keeper. He staggered backwards.

Then came another slap, knocking him to the floor where crawled underneath a nearby chicken coup, cowering and whimpering.

The third slap struck, knocking him out from under the other side of the coup. He stumbled to his feet, the ground swaying like an earthquake.

"Ouch," he exclaimed, before fainting and falling to the floor in a heap.

Mood: Scared/Asleep

Tentacle
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Evifire

Zael

Zael stands there, in complete anger, hatred, and disgust.

Her eyes slowly become red, as she kicked the Imp into the water, next to the knocked out Goblin.

She turns and looks at the frozen Tentacle and the frozen Crystice. She walks to the frozen Tentacle.

"You will relief my stress."

Zael pulls out her short sword, and Crossbow. She slams her Crossbow into the frozen Tentacle, breaking it's ice.

She then started MAULING the poor thing.

She slammed the sword into it's neck, and hitting it with the blunt side of the crossbow repeatedly. She pulls out her sword and starts whacking, slashing, and smashing it with the hilt and blade.

:

The tentacle attempted to stop down the, now very angry, Dark Elf by stabbing her with it's tentacles. It slams it's head into her thigh, and two of it's legs into both of her legs.

But that only made her start attacking even savager, as she started stabbing it with the Crossbow and smashing it with the sword, as the Tentacle keeps attacking back. Then she stabs both of the Tentacle's legs.

:

Zael swings both the sword and Crossbow into the tentacle's 'head', and knocks it out.

Zael slumps over from exhaustion, and pain.

"H-hah... Stupid... Tent..."

Zael falls over, knocked out from the savage experiance.
    ==============================
    Health: 10%
    Mood: Knocked Out
    Summary: Zael was angered greatly by the Keeper's words, because she was compared to the Dark Mistress. She goes Apeshit on the, once frozen, Tentacle, freeing it. She beats the crap out of it, while being dealt seroius wounds herself.

She knocks out the Level 5 Tentacle, and becomes knocked out herself.
    Last edited by Evi; May 8th, 2010 at 02:58.

Black Jade the super sexy mistress

Black Jade had just finished her training with a final flurry of stabs on the dummy that destroyed it. LEVEL UP! Finally i am done with these dummies and now i can use speed! haha! (hears what the keeper said) I wish I was at that battle... and aprently im not the only one who did something with a dead body... ha! hmmm what to do now? oh yes a sleep should be good... after some food.

Black Jade then cast speed and when to the hatchery ate 3 chickens with lighting speed and then went and slept, speed is probably going to mean that this is a genuine power nap.

Summary: got to level 4 ate 3 chickens and went to sleep
    Gold:100
    Mood: pleased and zzzzzzzzz......
    Thoughts: I hope i don't fall asleep for too long...
    Last edited by Angry Reaper; May 9th, 2010 at 22:19.