Page 136 of 139 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 134 135 136 137 138 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 1390

Thread: Northland Iceland

Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar

Default Re: Northland Iceland

Admortis awoke, sore but bounding with energy brought about by his new found conviction. As his dream mind had subconsciously anticipated, he'd been transported to his lair after collapsing immediately after the Hold Audience magic was cast. Even as he moved out of his metallic bed, he knew that he'd regret his speed and lack of care, but that wasn't even on his list of concerns for the moment.

He had to convince Tesonu to aid Hannibal.

It was too late for his clan, at least until he could organise a movement to free them from Sir Harry's heel. But it wasn't too late for Hannibal and his minions. They could be freed from their shackles. And only Tesonu could help.

He strode from his lair, muscles, cuts, bruises and mind afire. His gait was quick and steps long, and before he knew it he was past the corridor, through the secret door and in Tesonu's heart chamber.

"Master Tesonu." He spoke clearly with acknowledgement, but without emotion. For all that he knew he'd done the right thing, morally, the logistics of his actions had left much to be desired. He'd screwed the pooch, obliging Tesonu to launch an assault on Hannibal to free him, even though he'd not wished to be freed.
    And so he did not elaborate then, for he knew it was not his place. First, he would listen.

"Admortis."

Tesonu's voice was not alone, for there spoke another from behind him. It was Crystice, who had a blank and essentially empty stare. Other than his name, she said nothing. Admortis did not turn to look at her, but he did lower his head in shame for what he had put her through.

"I do no know where to begin with you. You are one of my longest serving Creatures, and one of great loyalty, from what I can sense... and yet... so completely stupid and ignorant."

Admortis offered no refutation, for Tesonu's assertions were perfectly true. Admortis had followed his heart, before even the briefest of thought.

"What exactly did you think you were going to accomplish?"

"Forge an alliance. With Viviona. With Hannibal." His voice remained impassive, despite his conviction. He didn't need to give Tesonu any fuel against him just yet.

"So, you think that you, a small individual soldier in my dungeon, has the capability to decide who and what allies are needed or can be trusted? You think you can accomplish that better than I, even with such limited information?"

"No on all accounts, Tesonu. I acted before thought, moved when I should have consulted you." Emotion crept in, slowly, a mix of pain, regret and purpose. "My heart guided me, Tesonu. When I joined you, I'd abandoned my people to slavery, or a condition near as makes no matter. I sought a new purpose, threw myself to your will, and acted upon it, without knowing, truly, what I was doing, what you planned or what your actions meant. But I've changed since then. I must return to my people, to free them. And I can not, in good conscience, condemn those who are slaves to death simply because they find themselves forced to be your foe." He slowed, took a deep breath, and started again. "Perhaps you feel as I do. My one regret is that I did not ask you your feeling before I made move on my own."

Tesonu's voice echoed the room immediately in a thunderous roar.

"And yet, you still do not possess even a basic understanding of what you toy with! There are many more factors at play than you can imagine. Impulsive or not, even now you lack understanding of the true circumstances. If you did possess such, you would not even dare to do as you did simply did due to the sheer futility of it."

"Please, then, if you believe me at all capable of understanding the situation, inform me."

"Answer me this first. Would you dare betray me?"

Admortis paused for a moment, deep in thought. Had he not already betrayed Tesonu, if indirectly, through killing the guard Lena?
    He raised his head as he spoke, a confident tone. "I stand for what is right, for freedom, and I stand against the heroes. If you are with me in these things, then I will never subvert your will."

"What matters to me is my own survival and the survival of those loyal or close to me. To that end, I must destroy whoever brands me as their enemy. The Heroes are not a force of good, nor one of evil. They're merely another side of things. To me, they are no different than another Keeper."

"Understand this. There are those within them that are corrupt, those who think their ways are true, and those who understand others and respect their different ways of life. Your concept of freedom is subjective, your generalization of Heroes being black and white. You may think, with your simplified mind and narrow perspective, that your actions are justified as you steal life away from your opponents, but if freedom is what you stand then you have no justification. By continuing on this reckless path and exercising your own will and concept of freedom over others, you are, ironically, destroying their freedom and thus your own reason for fighting in the first place."

The Guards you helped Viviona kill are an example of this. They betrayed not Hannibal, but their fellow 'Heroes'. Hannibal, by this point, is merely an extension of Sir Cedric. They viewed Cedric as corrupt and believed me to be the force that could end this corruption. That is why they did what they did, to assist my side and allow my forces to be able to carry out an assault on Hannibal's dungeon while his main forces were still recovering. I sought to request more information from them after the battle to see what else I could learn, possibly allow them to join me, but you know how that went."

Admortis soaked in all that was said. There was much that warranted response. Tesonu was right, not all whose opinions differed with his own were were inherently wrong or evil. Everybody had the right to self determination. But his master was wrong in one thing - nobody deserved the freedom to rob freedom from others. There is no irony in killing those complicit in slavery, nor are all those pitted against him enemies. Foes of circumstance, they are.
    He did not give voice to these thoughts, however, for they were transitory in the face of one thing, relating precisely to the revelation he'd had in his dream.

"Master... are you absolutely certain that the guards intended to aid you? I was brought to Hannibal's dungeon immediately after, and there was no sign of dissent, no battle, no uproar, nothing indicating that anybody was upset or confused by the betrayal. Why would the guards act alone, so small a force? And I was tortured there for a time, by a fairy named Lucy. Viviona cut her down, and threatened to kill others, too. Viviona has power there. She resists the heroes, keeps Hannibal's spirit alive. I... I do not think that the guards intended to aid you, Tesonu. I think that they merely wished to kill Viviona, and end all resistance to the slavery they've imposed on Hannibal. Helping you was just an easy way to outnumber and overpower her."

"And yet, how would you know this? You, who merely charged in, sword first, and killed them without a second thought? How would you know how much power Viviona actually has? For all you know, you could easily have seen only what she or the Heroes wanted to see."

"With respect, Tesonu, I know what I saw. Even if the heroic command was happy to sacrifice a few of their own to deceive us, I assure you Lucy herself was not prepared to lay down her life, and neither could the command have anticipated or permitted that I be here to relay this to you at any point. Their losses, I assume, were heavy in the raid that freed me. No, if they wished to make us fear Viviona's might, they could have done so much, much more simply with far lesser harm to themselves."

"Perhaps you do not understand my point. There are still a great many factors that come into play that must be taken into consideration. These decisions and actions are to be left to someone who is permitted to such knowledge. Let me ask you another question. Do you remember the alliance I forged in the realm?"

"With the tentacle tribe?"

"You truly considered them an ally, didn't you?"

"I trusted your judgement in the matter." Admortis rolled his right shoulder, still covered in scar tissue from where a tentacle's head had wounded him. "But I was never very fond of them."

"Do you realize that they betrayed us?"

Admortis muttered a curse. This revalation didn't reflect directly on him, but if one alliance had already failed, Tesonu was undoubtedly less likely to forge a new one. "No, master. I did not know that."

"Had they shown themselves at your doorstep with reasonable and fair talk of an equally benefiting alliance, one that spoke of regaining a land lost to them as a result of Cedric's arrival, would you have trusted them?"

The goblin could see where this was going. "Trust? Not immediately, no. But one can use an ally without trusting them. If you remain brothers in blood for long enough... then there is room for deeper bonds."

"Perhaps that is one difference between us. I never once considered them an ally."

Though there was a pause, Admortis decided to let his master finish.

"I've existed for a great many years, and I've seen similar, seemingly neutral factions much like the Tentacle Tribe. They are hostile in defense of the realm they consider their home, and arrogant if they've held their existance for a long time. On the other hand, Dungeon Keepers hold a terrible reputation and are not beings most consider trusting."

"A good, recent example of this would be an event that occurred far south, where a Keeper sought to appease a Dragon, who refused as a result of a Keeper's reputation."

"Even though I was willing to uphold my end of the deal, I was fully aware that the Tentacle Tribe would never trust me, and so I planned for their betrayal, and prevented our entire army from being wiped out."

"Do you see what I'm getting at? I have access to knowledge beyond you, having existed for a great many years more, allowing me to make such decisions. You're merely a small force, an individual hailing from one of the countless Goblin tribes. What makes you so convinced that you have such a firm understanding of Keeper Hannibal and Viviona's situation?"

Admortis took a deep breath. He hadn't even dented Tesonu's conviction.
    "Because I've seen her passion, her zeal to fight for her master. For that passion... has been my own. But Tesonu, it is clear to me that we've reached an impasse, so I ask you - what are your plans for Hannibal, for his minions? Will you even try to spare them? To free them?"

"Have you learned nothing from what I've told you?"

"Reason will not see compassion flee my body, Tesonu. I can not cease my empathy, nor wish death upon someone who has no choice in fighting me."

"Do you know anything of Hannibal's true self, or the magic that corrupts his mind?"

"Other than that he is an unwilling slave to the heroes, no. But surely that is enough?"

"Hannibal is essentially a typical Dungeon Keeper, one who is aggressive, arrogant, and seeks domination over all of Heavenarius. He views his Creatures more as tools than anything. He would have no allies, especially not with another Dungeon Keeper who he sees as mere competition for obtaining what he wants. How he got Viviona to follow him so faithfully is another matter entirely. But it does mean that neither of them, as things stand, can be allied with."

"The spell that corrupts him is complicated... but it warps his personality and reverses his characteristics, even altering his magic as a Dungeon Keeper. As happy and friendly as he may seem now whenever he speaks, it only reflects his true horrid nature."

"Do you honestly believe that if we restore him to his former self, that it will be of any benifit to us? Will he be so grateful that he will not seek to betray us when our guard is down?"

"I don't know Hannibal, and I'm willing to believe that he himself is not worth suffering to live, but what of his minions? Surely we have to assume that they are worthy of life, until proven otherwise?"

"And why should they be? A Keeper cannot do much without his faithful minions. It is his followers who drive Hannibal's will, who will be the ones that assault us in a bloody betrayal should we save him now. Viviona especially, as the extent of her loyalty is at a point where should she live and her master not, she would seek revenge upon his killer."

"Faithful minions? In what capacity? They're slaves. They may have joined Hannibal willingly, but now they can choose between fighting for the heroes or death."

"I'm referring to the heart of Hannibal's forces. They fight as ruthless as they do for a reason. If they really were nothing more than slaves to the Heroes, they wouldn't have the same kind of morale."

"Or maybe the morale is derived from Viviona, precisely why the guards betrayed her forces in an effort to kill her?"

"Then what difference would it make? They follow Viviona, who follows Hannibal, who is nothing more than an enemy to us. Both when controlled by Cedric and in his own right mind."

"Did you know Hannibal before he was enslaved?"

"I've encountered him briefly. It was not a direct encounter, but I've learned more than enough about him from trustworthy sources to know what kind of Keeper he is."

"We truly have nothing more to discuss, then, apart from whatever punishment you feel I deserve. But know that I will not kill Hannibal's minions. I will disarm them, I will remove them from the fight, but I will not kill them."

"Then perhaps it is time you take a good look at the person standing behind you."

Admortis turned to face Crystice, a sorrowful expression on his face.

"Everyone has their reasons for fighting. Hesitation due to sympathy for the enemy is a risk that can end in the death of yourself or your comrades. Are you willing to pay such a high price to preserve the life of someone who would see your death?"

"I've already told you what my desires are. I've found those loyal to me. I will not risk their lives for nothing. If you are unable to fight your hardest, then I will give you no place on the battlefield."

"Then pit me against the heroes, Tesonu! I will slaughter them with a vengeance, without hesitation."

Crystice's eyes turned away, unable to look directly at Admortis. She looked down sadly, for a moment, seeming uncertain of what to say. She suddenly looked up at him, fire burning hot in her eyes that gave her a look of authority enraged.
    "That's not the point at all, Admortis! Don't you get it!? When I was at Hannibal's dungeon, I was nearly killed, by both Hannibal's Creatures and the Heroes! But then I was saved, I remember how hard they fought to protect Emmra and me. I wanted to think of you as someone special, someone who would fight for me, but how can I trust you when you're trying to save the life of someone trying to kill us!?"

Admortis' eyes were downfallen, and he fell to his knees, defeated. He could barely choke out the words through his sorrow. "How are you supposed to trust me? You can't. Everything I do, every time I try to help, I only make things worse. I tried to free my clan from burdenous taxes, and I got them enslaved. I tried to help Viviona, to get her to help Tesonu, and I only made the situation worse. I just want to help those who deserve help, or those that can't help themselves. You... you don't understand slavery. Hannibal's minions don't fight to kill you, they fight so they aren't killed themselves."

Tesonu's voice echoed around the room.

"And yet by attempting to find some way around things, some way to preserve Hannibal's Creatures, you merely give the Heroes an opening to exploit. That's exactly what they want. If we fall here, now, then how does that change the situation? Hannibal's Creatures are still enslaved, the only difference is that we'll either be joining them in slavery or joining the dead. Acting like this will get you nowhere. The best you can do is overpower Hannibal as quickly as you can in order to reach Cedric and put a stop to everything."

Admortis' face lit up with a glint of hope - but only a glint. "What of the slaughter in the interim? Could you not dig and bridge around Hannibal's dungeon... take the fight right to Cedric?" Even as he spoke, he knew the answer to his question.

"That would mean sending our forces out to die. They would be battling Harpeia on one front while dealing with Hannibal from the rear."

Admortis stammered, clearly shaken. "You're right."

Crystice crossed her arms as she looked away, anger hidden beneath her tone, "There's no way around this, Admortis. You have to accept that."

By way of answer, Admortis stood tall even though he felt feeble, his right arm over his chest, and gave a nod. "Yes, commander." He wasn't wholly convinced, but he'd be damned if he was left in the dungeon whilst others were out fighting, and he could feel sorry for himself, and Hannibal's minions, later.

"Fine then," Crystice replied sourly, "You should get some rest. And then... well, it is up to Tesonu what you should do." She refused to look at the Goblin, not even sparing him a glance.

Admortis turned to face Tesonu again. "Any final words, Tesonu?"

"Yes. As a matter of fact, I would like to remind you of your place relative to mine. You are a soldier. I am your leader. You are a fighter, I am the thinker."

There was a pause.

"Our army may be strong but it certainly isn't unstoppable. Against the forces of this realm, there simply is no comparison. The Tentacle Tribe alone nearly wiped us out. But it is because of my planning and strategy that I turned our foes against each other, by leading half the Tentacle Tribe into Hannibal's domain and trapping the other half here, where I wiped them out by exploiting thier biggest weakness, all while picking at Hannibal's defenses myself and resucing my captured idiots with only one fatal casualty."

"I have plans, Admortis. For dealing with Hannibal, Viviona, and his Creatures. What I don't need is my little Creatures running amok and interfering with said plans. Act out of line like this again, and I will begin to question just how much I value your so-called 'loyalty'. Dismissed."

Admortis left the heart chamber, not nearly as quickly as he had entered it. All of his energy was gone, and his torture wounds were now inflamed with pain. As he hobbled back to his lair, he was left wondering if Tesonu would prove worthy of his continued support, and how many innocents had to die before everything was all over. Will I be one of them? Who of my allies will fall?

The goblin entered his lair gingerly, and fell asleep quickly.

Meanwhile, Crystice remained in the Heart Chamber, alone with Tesonu. The Dungeon Keeper was focused on her, interested in and concerned by what she obviously had to say. Had she no words for him that needed to be spoken in private, she would not have stayed. Crystice had been looking at the entrance of the room, watching Admortis go, perhaps to make sure he couldn't hear what she had to say. She then slowly turned back towards Tesonu's beating heart, a clear hesitation in her motion.

"What do you think of Admortis, Crystice?"

Her eyes focused on the ground for a moment, before she finally looked up at him. That's when Tesonu truly became concerned. The look in her eyes lacked any sort of confidence or resolve, something that usually characterized her. She spoke slowly at first, but then began to speak up as she went on, "I don't think... that's any of my concern anymore."

"What do you mean?"

Crystice's eyes turned away for a moment, then focused back on Tesonu, "I'm retiring myself as your Battle Commander. I no longer wish to hold responsibility over the lives of anyone else, save for my sister and myself."

"I see... very well then."

Crystice looked up suddenly in surprise, "You have no objections?"

"Why waste the time? I can see already that you've made up your mind about this. Nothing I say will change your decision, regrettable and undesirable as it is."

Crystice looked down briefly, "That's right..." Crystice was silent for a short moment, not sure of what else to say. Then, she suddenly remembered something she did want to tell Tesonu and looked back up towards him, "I saw what you did earlier, when you spoke to everyone about the invasion. You tried to cover for me, by shifting the blame to someone else. That was... nice of you."

"I wasn't necessarily trying to cover for you, so much as I truly considered the fault of the invasion to be a direct result of their actions, or inaction as I said before."

"If only that were true..." Crystice replied, almost in a whisper at first before her voice picked up, "...but I separated the invasion army when I shouldn't have. Our forces weren't that strong to begin with, and when the smaller party was taken out, the larger invasion force had to battle on two fronts. It would have been the end of us. If the smaller invasion party hadn't woken up, or if they had been outright killed, we would have all been slaughtered. There could have been so many more deaths... just because we got out of there alive for the most part doesn't mean I did well. I was the one who put us in that risk, and it was your planning and foresight that got us out. If it were just me, we wouldn't have made it out. That's why I have to retire. I'm not fit for this. I just cannot be responsible for so many lives."

Tesonu was quiet for a moment.

"I know how you feel. Once, I was in your position, many years ago... I don't think you're as bad as you think you are, but there's no point in having a Battle Commander who isn't confident in her ability. There's really nothing else I can say on the matter."

Crystice lightly nodded, though she began to wonder exactly what Tesonu's early experiences were as a Keeper. She dismissed the thought, figuring it to not be any concern of hers. She gave one final word to Tesonu, "In that case, I will dismiss myself. I would like to spend some time to rest..."

Crystice turned her back to Tesonu then proceeded to leave the Heart Chamber.

"Crystice."

Crystice turned back, surprised, "Y-Yes...?" Suddenly remembering her manners, Crystice added, "Lord Tesonu?" She realized how awkward she must have sounded. She hadn't addressed a Keeper so formally in some time. To do so now was clearly an afterthought. Tesonu hadn't been getting the most personal with her but... she certainly felt closer to him with the way he spoke directly to her. The way he connected his very mind to her to speak in private made her feel like she was on a more personal level, and so she began addressing him as such but... she knew that needed to stop.

"What do you think of Admortis?"

Crystice was slightly startled by the question, "Wha... But I-"

"You may not be my Battle Commander anymore, but that doesn't mean I can't ask your opinion on something, as one of my Creatures. You've known Admortis for some time, perhaps longer than anyone else in the dungeon. So I think you could possibly provide some insight on his behavior."

"R-Right..." Crystice was quiet for a moment. She thought about him, about Admortis. She thought about what he said and the way he said it. She began to clench her fists, "I'm very angry with him. I don't think I could say anything about him that isn't hateful."

"So, you prefer to remain quiet rather than speak out of bias at this time of judgement? Very well then, you are dismissed."

Crystice didn't know what to say. She didn't know if there was anything she could say. She stared at Tesonu's Dungeon Heart for a moment before speaking softly, "Very well... Lord Tesonu." She then slowly turned and walked out of the Heart Chamber. Crystice wasn't sure exactly what she should do, it took a moment for her to be able to clear her mind enough to allow her to think. She's just a normal Creature now. A common Witch, spell castor and researcher. She should most certainly go to the Library. Why did she need to think about it at all? She would go to the Library regardless.

Crystice let out a sigh as she entered the Lair. She found Emmra still sleeping, so she decided to let her be. Crystice thought that perhaps, Emmra could help her research. She was sure she would enjoy it, having a chance to be close to her sister. Crystice knew that she, herself, definitely wanted Emmra to be close at this time, but she had no intention of waking her. Instead, Crystice simply moved on into the Library. She browsed aimlessly through the bookshelves for a moment as she tried to recall what needed researching, but only drew blanks.

Finally, Crystice remembered that Tesonu needed the Thunder and Destroy Walls spell. She picked up a book on the former and then moved over to her usual spot in the Library, by the northwestern corner where she could be alone. She sat down against the wall, opening her research book and began to quietly, if slowly, read.

Admortis Summary:
    Post Summary: Crystice and Tesonu gave Admortis a STERN talking to.
    Level: 5.16
    Inventory: Not a Thing!
    Health: 50% (healing in lair)

Crystice
    Health: 100%
    Level: 7
    Experience: 72/110
    Gold in Hand: 0
    Gold in Lair: 1892
    Equipment: None
    Efficiency: 70%
    Summary:
    Crystice spoke with Admortis and Tesonu, then Tesonu alone afterwards. She gave up her position as Battle Commander, then left to research.
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

Terrence

VS
    Tedworthy
    The Silent Salamander

Combat Pit Fight

Not long after the Salamander and Tentacle were dropped in the Pit, a few creatures entered the room to spectate the fight. The pair within the Pit stayed in opposite corners of the square arena.

Tedworthy spotted Ecthelion enter the room too, albeit without his armor, which was relatively unusual. Then he noticed that his friend was supporting his opponent, making the silent Salamander roll his eyes.

Tch, figures.

He scanned the rest of the room, seeing a pair of Hero Guards and a strange-looking Dark Angel. He looked over to the Tentacle, which seemed to be preparing himself for the fight.

They waited a little while longer, and upon noticing no more creatures came, Ted realised it was time for the battle. He nodded at Terrence, and with little extra thought he spat a ball of fire at the creature.

The fireball struck the Tentacle squarely in the head, causing him to lose his balance momentarily, before recovering in time to dodge the Salamander's physical attack.

Whoa, he's fast. A challenge, finally.

Terrence counterattacked, stabbing the lizard in the neck several times before he retaliated with a slash that left a visible wound across the Tentacle's body.

Tedworthy took a couple of steps back, breathing heavily. The stabbing did not pierce very far into his flesh, but it was enough to cause a small trickle of blood seep out of the holes.

Agh.

His opponent went on the offensive, rapidly stabbing at the Salamander, so Ted just tried dodging each attack, backing up as he did so. Within moments he was against the Pit wall. Terrence saw an opportunity to cause some damage, and charged ahead, only to crash into the wall as Ted jumped to the side.

Tedworthy smirked at his now-dazed opponent, adding to his injury as he used his tail to slam him into the wall again with some force, enough to have broken a bone if he would've had one in the first place.

Terrence shook his head as he tried to recover, but Tedworthy wasted absolutely no time in getting up close and head-butting the vulnerable Tentacle.

Heh, and I thought this guy wanted a fight. This is too easy.

The Salamander backed off a little, smirking, and decided to wait for his foe to focus himself. Terrence looked up at the clearly over-confident lizard, thinking quickly of a way to avoid getting himself bludgeoned by his head and tail again. He turned to face Tedworthy.

"Well, I confess, I did not think you had such strength in you, friend. If I knew better, I would surrender to you now..."

He looked up at the cheering creatures above the pair.

"...but it is clear that I don't. Defend yourself, if you can!"

He charged at the Salamander, who just continued smirking.

Heh, what an idiot.

When Terrence got close to Ted, he narrowly dodged the lizard's claws, jumping over the tail as it swung to intercept him, and he then jumped from behind the Salamander onto his back, using his 'feet' to clamp onto him. Tedworthy's smirk quickly disappeared as he realised what had happened. He tried to shake the Tentacle off, but to no avail.

"Aha! Not much you can do now, lizard!"

Terrence began to stab into the orange flesh of the Salamander, causing Ted to hiss in pain.

__________________________________________________ __________

On the side, Ecthelion watched the battle closely, cheering loudly as he saw Terrence's clever tactics. It was not the first time such tactics were employed against Tedworthy, as the Thief he fought during the Hero invasion did the same.

Surely he would have realized that was a vulnerability, and learned from that.

He cheered again, but for both of them this time. It seemed that Ted was in trouble now.

The two Guards cheered as well, Clarissa raising her spear to the fighting duo every time some major hits were dished out. Tetryos smiled at her enthusiasm, and he joined in too. He found that non-humanoid creatures fighting each other was even more fun to watch than two humans.

Tedworthy slammed himself against the wall to try and dislodge the Tentacle, who was still stubbornly attached to his back. It took several attempts to do so, and the dazed creature fell off. Tedworthy stumbled against the wall on the opposite side of the arena, breathing heavily. His back was a mess, several deep wounds seeping copious amounts of blood that ran down his sides.

...agh, little shit...!

The wounds stung as the cold Northland air cooled them greatly. For any other creature the cold would have numbed the pain, but considering he was a being of fire, his flesh was being crippled by it instead.

Terrence climbed to his feet, looking over at the wounded Salamander with a sense of victory.

"So, not so tough now, are you? Hahaha."

Ted grit his teeth at the insult, stumbling forwards one step, bringing up fire from within for another fireball. He projected it towards the Tentacle... but no ball of fire came out, just a puff of flame which dissipated quickly. He clutched his throat.

...oh dear. That's not... ugh... good.

The icy nature of the realm took a huge toll on the Salamander's exposed flesh, chilling him to the bone, and extinguishing any fire he tried to summon.

Terrence, on the other hand, embraced the cold. He sudddenly felt the chilled nature of Northland restoring his own equivalent of the Salamander's fireball; he regained his Ice Shard ability, allowing him to fashion a solid icy projectile out of the condensation in the air.

He created an ice shard, projecting it at the Salamander, who did not manage to dodge it in time. The shard easily pierced the Salamander's skin, causing untold damage to the fiery creature's flesh.

Tedworthy collapsed, quickly falling unconscious.

THE BATTLE IN THE COMBAT PIT IS OVER.

Terrence looked at his fallen opponent.

"Good match, friend..."

His own wounds had taken a fair toll on him too, but he still had enough energy left to climb out of the Pit and make his way to the Lair to rest.

Ecthelion waited around a few moments after the fight finished, and jumped into the Pit to carry his friend back himself, as no Imps seemed to be around to pick him up.

"Come on Ted, let's get you rested up... again."

He smirked to himself as he carried Ted on his back towards the Lair, where he placed him on his own pit-lair. He then walked back to the Workshop to continue working on his armor.

The Guards left hand in hand after the fight finished, walking to the hatchery. They each gobbled a chicken, and wandered back into the Lair. Clarissa walked over to her bed, turning to Tetryos.

"That was a great fight, wasn't it? We should visit the casino some time too, if you want."

Tetryos smiled.

"I would like that very much, some time."

"Great! Anyway, I'm just gonna take a nap for a little while, so I'll see you later, yeah?"

"Of course, I'm looking forward to it."

Clarissa kissed Tetryos, before climbing onto her bed. Tetryos smiled to himself and turned to leave the Lair, and he walked back to the Training Room to continue his training.

Terrence Summary

Health: 33% (-42 Tedworthy's attacks, -16 fire damage, -9 bleeding)
    Level: 2
    Gold Held: 0
    Gold in Lair: 0
    Mood: ...
    Efficiency: 0%
    Experience: 22/25 (+25 combat pit fight)
    Quick Summary:Combat Pit fight, Terrence won. For more detail, consult the post above.

Tedworthy Summary

Health: 28% (-43 Terrence's attacks, -17 bleeding, -12 ice damage)
    Level: 4
    Gold in Lair: 120
    Equipment: Nothing
    Experience: 26/60 (+25 combat pit fight)
    Summary: Combat Pit fight, Tedworthy lost. For more detail, consult the post above.

Ecthelion Summary

Gold Held: 250
    Mood: Content
    Efficiency: 100%
    Experience: 35/40
    Quick Summary: Ecthelion watched the battle between Ted and Terrence, and carried Ted back to the Lair when no Imps were around to do that instead.

Tetryos Summary

Gold Held: 130
    Mood: Happy
    Equipment: Lance
    Experience: 23/35 (+1 training)
    Quick Summary: Tetryos watched the fight, and went to train afterwards.

Clarissa Summary

Equipment: Lance, Tool-Kit
    Experience: 20/35
    Quick Summary: Clarissa watched the fight, and went for a nap afterwards.

Tesonu is napping!

Lord Ecthelion

Hammering the last few dents out of the newly-forged armor plating, the Salamander Lord fitted the whole lot on his leather harness and put the armor on. It was decently heavy, quite a bit heavier than before, but it would provide much better protection.

"Now it's proper armor. Ceremonial armor really doesn't seem to cut it out here."

He put away his tools and left the Workshop, walking first to Hatchery to munch on a few chickens, before turning back and heading into the Training Room. He picked a vacant training spot, and continued his training where he left off.

Ecthelion Summary

Armor: 100%
    Gold Held: 250
    Mood: Concentrating
    Equipment: Armor
    Experience: 37/40 (+2 Training)
    Quick Summary: Ecthelion finished his armor and went to train afterwards.
    Current creatures in the RPG:

Creatures in Northland

Creatures in RCI

Creatures in Faircoast

Keeper Tesonu

"This ride sucks!"

Tesonu steps out of his kart and proceeds to kick the rear end of it before being approached by a familiar Black Knight.

"Is there a problem, Tesonu?"

Tesonu turned and acknowledged her, and immediately began ranting.

"You're damn right there is! This ride is broken! I was driving along and was totally going to bump right into Zelniana from behind, and then my kart suddenly stops and I get bumped by Essam. FREAKING ESSAM. I demand my money back!"

She took a step back, perhaps intimidated by Tesonu's tone of voice. She seemed rather uncertain about handling the situation herself.

"I... I see... Perhaps it would be better if you consult the manager instead..."

Tesonu cracked his knuckles.

"Bring it!"

"Hannibal! We have a situation!"

A glowing red guy with a rainbow flowerhat and a white tie enters the scene.

"What is it, Viviona?"

"This customer has some complaints regarding the Harpeia Humper Karts."

"Very well then. Stand back darling, this might get messy."

Viviona exits the scene as Hannibal crosses his arms. Tesonu prepares himself for the boss battle.

"Very well then, Tesonu. I would assume you are not satisfied with your stay at Hannibaland?"

"Nope. The lack of cotton candy is killing me. There's just this stupid corn cedric candy, but it keeps biting back at me and I really don't want to bother with it anymore."

"Well good sir, I do not believe I like your language or your tone of voice."

"You don't believe? How can you not believe?"

"Well you see, it all began back in the day when I was a young, strapping lad like yourself..."

"Oh my god, I've heard this story a thousand freaking times!"

"But it wasn't just the tentacle rapes that I had to battle, it was the chicken rebellion that really caused problems in the dungeon."

"And then in the midst of battle, you met Viviona, and she stabbed you in the gut because the chicken told her to."

"Mrrgmm... marrgma... zzzzzz... Nice boobs... Harpeia... did you grow them yourself...? Zzzz..."

"...Huh? What? Oh, it was a dream... A very terrible dream."

"I'm surprised the Ment-err... Informant didn't wake me up. Annoying little bastard, I get no sleep with him around."

"...Where is he, anyways?"

Oh god, my face, Carl why!?

"...Oh yeah, that's happening right now."

"Well, sucks to be him. What the hell are my Creatures doing anywho?"

Tesonu searches around the dungeon.

"Hmm... sleeping, training, and unfortunately, not screwing. Damn, nothing interesting to watch..."

"Oh right, the Combat Pit! I almost forgot about my plan! Yes, my glorious plan... To get rid of either the Tentacle spy or those god damn Salamanders in a battle to the death! ...Or both, depending on how successful I am with it. All the while, I make profit! It's genius!"

Tesonu focuses his attention on the pit.

"...Or neither, because they don't freaking kill each other! God damn it, stupid pansies."

"Hm... panties..."

"Where's Zhael?"

Tesonu found Zhael in the Temple, still trying to recover from a sleeping spell. It was something crafted unintentionally by Tesonu's own Lair magic, a fault formed when the Wizard, Sheer, attempted to take control of Tesonu, temporarily contaminating his magical flow.

"Oh yeah... She's on the reserve list of women... Damn it."

"Well, screw this. Back to napping!"

"Zzzz..."

"Hm, yeah... Harpeia... mmm..."

"What... Hannibal...?"

"No... I don't care..."

"About the size..."

"...of your penis..."

"Get the hell out of my dream..."

"No... you stay... Vivis..."

o-o

Important Actions:
    Absolutely nothing.

General Orders:
    All Creatures: Rest Up Before Going to Usual Duties
    Escort: Escort Imps to Western Gold Mines, Kill Any Tentacle Encountered, Ignore Any Tentacles South of the Trap Room
    Zukia: Infiltrate Hannibal's Dungeon and Learn Whatever Can Be Learned

Research Orders:
    Thunder Spell
    Destroy Wall Spell
    Disease Spell (second priority)

Manufacture Orders:
    Braced Doors
    Lightning Traps
    Steel Doors (second priority)
    Iron Barricades (second priority)
    Sentry Traps (second priority)

Imp Orders:
    Mine Out Gold Mines Past Tentacle Tribe Territory
    If Vampire Rises Shortly, Dump More Bodies in the Graveyard

Research in Progress:
    Thunder: 0%
    Disease: 0%
    Destroy Walls: 24%

Trap Production:
    1 Sentry Trap

Current Gold:
    8364, +1736 (Gem)

Tesonu is napping!

Clarissa
    Do-It-Yourself

After having slept for only a little while, Clarissa wakes up and stretches, before the Guard gets up and marches out of the Lair, stabbing and eating a chicken as she passes through the Hatchery.

Hmm, maybe I should finish that Sentry I was building. I'll train later.

She walks past the Training Room and goes into the Workshop. She spots the half-built Sentry Trap, and puts her lance down next to her work bench.

It looks like the barrel and rotation mechanisms are done already... just need the triggering mechanism and the core.

She fumbles in a set of boxes filled with spare parts nearby, pulling out a small set of devices that she connects to the top of the barrel, towards the back end. The Guard then goes to the boxes of parts again, and this time grabbing a large orb-like mechanism which shimmered with red and orange on its exterior.

Now to carefully insert the core...

She opens the back end of the cannon, slowly putting the device in a special receptacle. She then closes the panel and firmly secures it.

There, sorted. Now let's see if it works.

Because the Sentry's core converts mana into the cannon balls it discharges, it could potentially be triggered by any external magic if applied right. Clarissa held her left hand on the top of the barrel, above where the core was located, and allowed her inner mana to flow out of her hand and into the Sentry. Surely enough, the core responded to the magical energy, quickly powering up and discharging a fireball with a deafening boom, which struck the far wall of the Workshop and dissipated on impact.

Well, I would say that's a successful test. Looks like this Sentry's ready to go.

She packs the trap into its designated crate, and she marks it with the Sentry symbol. She looks around briefly at the spare parts remaining, and decides to build another Sentry.

Clarissa Summary

Equipment: Lance, Tool-Kit
    Experience: 20/35
    Quick Summary: Calrissa awoke and finished her Sentry, before moving on to build the next one.

Workshop Items:
    • Sentry Trap 1: 100% (Finished)
    • Sentry Trap 2: 0% (In progress)

Creatures in Northland

Creatures in RCI

Creatures in Faircoast

John, the Black Knight Mercenary

The icy Portal mist thickens as yet another creature approaches the threshold of the dungeon. First up over the edge of the pit is a large sword, followed by a giant of a man clad in black armor, as he climbed out of the Portal.

A BLACK KNIGHT HAS ENTERED YOUR DUNGEON

Taking a deep breath of the cold atmosphere, the Knight picked up his sword, holding it by his side as he marched into the Heart Chamber where the Keeper resided. The huge man knelt before the arched structures that surrounded the pit, holding his sword upright before him. The Knight spoke quietly, but with enough power in his voice to be heard clearly around the chamber.

"Keeper Tesonu, I am John and I offer my services to your cause until you decide to terminate my contract. Until instructed otherwise, I will train."

John slowly stood up, bowing his head again, and walking out of the empty chamber. He made his way to the Lair, noting a wide variety of creature lairs dotting the room. The huge Black Knight walked past the sleeping creatures, and made his own bed at the far end of the Lair, where there appeared to be more space than anywhere else.

When he was done, John walked through the Hatchery and quickly found the entrance to the Training Room. It was quite full; he counted more than twenty creatures inside, but there still seemed to be a small space near the back that was available. The Black Knight walked in, ignoring the other creatures entirely and going straight to the free training dummy, where he quickly began to train.

John Summary

Level: 1
    Mood: Neutral
    Equipment: Sword
    Experience: 1/15 (+1 training)
    Quick Summary: John arrived in Northland, introducing himself and going to train after making his lair, noting the creatures present in the dungeon.

Creatures in Northland

Creatures in RCI

Creatures in Faircoast

"I need you to do some intelligence gathering. Go south of my dungeon, to the border between my and Hannibal's territory. There should have been a large battle around there, recently. Search around and tell me what you find out. If you can, move deeper into the dungeon and see if you can discover any news on Hannibal's or general Hero activity."

Zukia, still retaining her Invisibility enchantments, gives her master a polite nod of acknowledgement before replying to her orders with a respectful and formal tone, "I understand, and I shall oblige, Keeper Tesonu. I'll be back before you know it, ready to satisfy with what information I gain." After her response, Zukia quickly forms a friendly, if brief, smile to prevent herself from being trapped by complete formality. She then turns and leaves the Heart Chamber, setting out immediately to perform her master's request. She would not stop for anything, not even a quick snack from the Hatchery as she passed through despite recently waking. She desires only to provide Tesonu with immediate results. Besides, she did not feel a need for food.

Traveling through the dungeon to reach the entrance, Zukia began to briefly acknowledge the importance of granting Tesonu that small bit of friendliness; at least every now and again. Although many often overlook such small details, like the smile that she gave earlier, Zukia is not one of them. She knows and understands just how something so subtle could potentially lead to being something of great importance, especially details as fine as this. She doesn't want to give her master the impression that everything she does for him is strictly business, and it's also nice to show some element of kindness and passion with the tasks he gives her. That special courtesy could easily go a long way, with the right Keeper of course. Although Tesonu doesn't look the part, Zukia always keeps a very open mind about such possibilities and yearns for that one, 'special' Keeper. If Tesonu proves himself to be the one she seeks, then the kindness she provides will push Zukia one critical step towards establishing her dream relationship with a master worth serving.

Even if Tesonu ends up being unworthy, then his lack of appreciation will eventually show, and then Zukia would know. She would abandon him at his greatest time of need, for he would not deserve her, that sweet and loyal servant who all others overlook as being just a Rogue. But then, maybe that is just what she is. Maybe she is just an ordinary girl. Perhaps it is her that needs to prove herself worthy, prove herself loyal, to him. Perhaps they both have something that needs to be proven. Zukia, at least, knows that she is always willing to serve. If only she could find one that could appreciate such loyalty, one that would see past her as just an ordinary girl, see something special within her. One day.

Zukia let out a deep sigh as her thinking came to an end. Stopping briefly, she acknowledges her current location as Tesonu's Trap Room. Never before had she explored this point of Tesonu's dungeon, however, she did pass by a Guard Room on the way. At least within any decent dungeon, the Guard Room always provides creatures with a map of all explored territory. It's quite a useful utility for moving both in and outside the dungeon, and it certainly gave Zukia an idea as to how to progress. Although, within the dungeon, the map is slightly less useful as creatures, at least in Zukia's experience, retain some sense of direction as to where all rooms are located. She had always assumed it was due to of some kind of Keeper magic.

Taking a look at the entrance of the Trap Room, Zukia notices that it had been recently quite badly damaged. Surveying the surroundings, she came to the conclusion that it had to be some kind of Cave-In spell, judging by the damage down to the ceiling and all the rubble on the ground. It was likely cast by a Keeper, as the damage done was quite incredible. It looks to have once completely blocked off the whole passage. Part of the rubble was cleared out to create an opening, however. Zukia made the assumption that it was done recently, probably by Tesonu's Imps. Zukia has a vague recollection that Tesonu had previously made the call for volunteers for some kind of Imp mining escort, which is probably why the rubble was cleared out. She had been sleeping at the time, yet Keepers always have some way of letting their voice echo even in the minds of those who dance in the dream world.

Zukia continues onward, exiting the Trap Room cautiously to prevent any sort of noise above all else while traversing through its ruined entrance. Progressing south, towards Hannibal's dungeon, she enters what she recalls from the Guard Room map to be a mini complex of tunnels. After traveling a short ways, Zukia suddenly stops dead in her tracks. She heard small echos, sourced from up ahead, hinting the presence of another. Zukia closes her eyes, fully devoting herself and all of her senses to her ability to hear, listening in to whatever might be waiting ahead of her in a possible ambush. Squishy, slippy footstep type sounds echo their way to Zukia's ears, seemingly from multiple locations. It suggested the presence of Tentacles, and a fairly large number of them at that. At least, large enough to be past the point of Zukia's ability to single them out and kill them.

Fortunately, none of the Tentacles possess Sight magic, something Zukia could actually feel through extremely practical usage of her own Sight magic. It certainly makes her task much easier if they cannot even see her. Still, she could not help but wonder why Tesonu did not tell her of such Tentacles wandering about; they're in his territory after all. Surely he knows about them, so why remain quiet? Is this to test her ability? To see just how valuable she could be as a Rogue, or how loyal she remains when wandering outside of his dungeon? A clever smirk spreads across Zukia's face; she would not disappoint him. Test or no, it did not matter in the end. Zukia has no intention of coming even close to failure.

Zukia began to tiptoe through the dungeon hallways. She makes the greatest effort to gracefully slide her feet across the ground, putting the lightest possible pressure with each step. Progression quickly proves to be quite slow, but with as many Tentacles as there seem to be, Zukia did not want to take the chance of letting even one gain the slightest bit of awareness that there just might be someone within their ranks that didn't belong. When it came to her work, Zukia did not like to take chances. She found it stupid and unnecessary to rely or even lean on luck when she knew full well that skill, if applied enough of, can get her through any situation.

Still, this kind of professional tiptoeing, as Zukia likes to call it, is still rather tiring to keep up for any prolonged period of time. Despite her experience and professional ability with this kind of infiltration, Zukia's surprisingly not nearly as good at dealing with the weariness that comes along with it. Sneaking around like this requires a certain kind of endurance, both from the body and the mind. It's both tiring and nerve-racking. Every step has to be absolutely perfect; failure to do such could easily lead to a life or death encounter with a merciless enemy. Zukia did not have much experience with fighting outside of assassination; she only knew how to flee. Still, Zukia had long ago mastered her own mind and the mental endurance required to perform her work, but her body has yet to yield.

Zukia, constantly keeping track of the Tentacles through the sounds they make, travels along the eastern side of this small complexion of tunnels; a path she chose to avoid the larger lot of Tentacles. Managing to avoid a direct confrontation, Zukia eventually reaches an awkward looking four-way-intersection. She knows to move straight ahead or take the path on her right to reach Hannibal's dungeon, recalling the map once more. However, Zukia could not elude the Tentacles forever, for each passage has one that stands guard. It is indeed a trouble, but it's nothing Zukia couldn't handle.

After analyzing the two possible routes, Zukia decides to take the right, which leads into a small room. It provides her with plenty of space to bypass the Tentacle. Heading straight ahead would involve having to move past another Tentacle while being trapped in a narrow hallway, something Zukia considers to be rather silly to attempt. Zukia peers into the small room, taking a moment to study the Tentacle that guards it. She notices almost immediately that the Tentacle isn't actually doing a good job of keeping watch. It isn't looking around for anything in particular, nor did he look towards the two entrances of the room for anyone that might be trying to sneak by him. He is just there. Taking a look at the other Tentacle in the alternative path, Zukia sees that this behavior is consistent with him as well. Zukia began to wonder just what the Tentacles had planned. They just seem to be roaming as opposed to actually guarding. Is it supposed to be some kind of ambush for anyone who passes by? One thing is certain, however; they aren't very organized at all.

Zukia eventually discards the thought, deciding to just take advantage of the Tentacles' disorganization and sloppy watch duty by just sneaking by. Zukia starts to creep along the wall closest to her, planning to just slide across it until she reached the other exit while remaining as far away as possible from the idiot Tentacle. The thought of quickly assassinating the Tentacle along with his buddy in the hall popped into Zukia's mind, but it lurked only momentarily before disappearing back into the depths of her mind. If one of the other Tentacles discovered the body, then they would know, and that would make Zukia's trip back much more difficult. Besides, Tesonu did not say anything about stealing a life while she's out, gaining information. Technically, he didn't say anything about not doing it either, but playing her master with trickery through words is certainly not a very good way to gain his affection.

Zukia made it more than halfway through the room; more than halfway to freedom. The exit is right there, all she needs to do is pass it, and she will be free to walk as she pleases; at least for a little while. Most Rogues have a great deal of difficulty containing themselves. There's this great urge to just sprint out and in the open towards the exit, like everything would just be over and done with once crossed. It is so tempting, given this poor excuse of an enemy line, to just go. Any average, wannabe Rogue would fall for such temptation. Zukia, however, is quite different from most Rogues. She possesses the control, the restraint, to resist such urges. She knows to hold onto that celebration of freedom until the very last moment; that is when it is truly appropriate.

Just a few more steps and then Zukia would be clear of this ignorant Tentacle; so completely unaware of everything around him that Zukia could rob him of his purse and he would be none the wiser. Listening to what is up ahead, Zukia knows that freedom lies in wait. There isn't a single sound to telegraph the presence of yet more hostile creatures. In fact, Zukia could hear small drips of water leaking from the dungeon ceiling and splashing into the sea of water below. The sound would easily disguise Zukia's presence, giving her some breathing room. Standing by the exit, the young and nimble Rogue takes a look back at the Tentacle. She finds it amusing to think how none of them realize that Zukia had practically waltzed right past them.

Zukia continues to walk carefully for a moment longer until she could step outside of the Tentacles' hearing range, then she stops once she reaches a land-bridge over water; the source of the dripping water sounds. Zukia takes in a deep breath, finally able to relax for the moment. She takes in her surroundings, noticing the oddity of the land-bridge she is on and the parallel bridge a fair distance away. The one she is on is owned by Hannibal, while the opposing bridge is under Tesonu's control. Yet, the room on the opposite end of both land-bridges is also under the control of her master. How curious. Tesonu claimed everything in the area except for this small bridge.

Zukia resumes her walk, retaining a certain level of caution but nothing compared to before. It is enough to keep her alert of anything that might be just ahead, while also allowing her to be at much greater ease so that she could rest before having to sneak past another section of hostile creatures or heroes. It did not take long for her to reach the end of the land-bridge and eventually reach a turning point at the end of a tunnel connected directly to the land-bridge. Zukia suddenly pauses and comes to a complete stop. She could hear and feel the presence of others; those with sight magic. Now is the time for her to become truly cautious. At the end of the tunnel and past the room it joins into, there seems to be quite a commotion going on as Zukia could hear voices. Surely, this is what she came to hear.

Hiding her footsteps within the voices of those who speak, Zukia moves as quickly as she can to the end of the tunnel without allowing the sounds of her footsteps to overshadow the voices. She needs to hear whatever is going on as it sounds quite important, but she could not completely throw caution to the wind. Reaching the end of the hallway, she found the room before her littered with the corpses of Tentacles. They appear to have been killed through a variety of ways: hacked to pieces, bleeding out, decapitated, or through magical means. This is definitely what Tesonu wants her to hear.

The next room over, past the Tentacle corpses, is where the voices seem to be. Zukia could reconfirm this through her Sight magic, as she could feel the presence of others in that room as well. She closes her eyes, focusing everything again into her ability to hear, and then she simply listens. She could hear a strong, female voice of authority. She could pick up so much about the speaker just from listening to her voice. She possesses such commanding power with forceful authority comparable to a coldhearted monarch; one who is merciless and strikes complete terror into the hearts of those who anger her, "What they were doing, trying to attack the dungeon?"

Zukia
    Experience: 16/25
    Gold in Lair: 65
    Equipment: Dagger, 7 Throwing Knives, Ridiculous Rogue Helmet
    Location: At the Entrance of the Eastern Hall that is Adjacent to the Room just North of Hannibal's Guard Room
    Summery:
    Zukia left the Heart Chamber then snuck past the Tentacles leading up to Hannibal's territory. She entered the site of the battle between Hannibal's and the Tentacles' forces, then began to listen in on a conversation going on nearby.

Tesonu is napping!

Tentacle
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Evifire

Islika

Perhaps it must of been the cold, Islika is wearing a short dress, but she found time to be slipping past her so quickly as she trained. She finally stops, the growling of her stomach causing her to finally finally snap back to reality. She steps back from the training dummy before leaving the Training Room completely and made her way towards the Hatchery. She didn't feel that much more stronger from training for so long, only that her arms hurt and she felt slightly lighter on her feet. Her thoughts were pushed to the back of her mind as her stomach growled again, just as she entered the Hatchery. She takes her steps softer and slower, sneaking up to a chicken before jabbing it with her claws. Pleased with the plump chicken she caught, she went over to one of the torches mounted on the wall and let it cook above the fire for a minute. She then eats the entire chicken after several bites, silencing her stomach for now.

Finally no longer starving, Islika left the hatchery and was about to return to the Training Room before she felt something within her. She was feeling a bit antsy, she decided a very short torture session would clear up that feeling that was growing inside herself. She turned from the Training Room's door and made her way down the chilly halls of Tesonu, through the Guardroom and the number of traps that were set up along the way. Once she entered, she heart fluttered at the sight of the Torture Chamber, Torture Tables, Torture Wheels, a Dark Mistress's dream come true. She takes a step towards a torture wheel before stopping in her tracks, noticing two other dark mistresses in the torture chamber. Her memory was foggy due to the cold, but she felt like they were... Different.

Her heart sank, she dislikes having other see her during a torture session, be they fellow mistresses or even prisoners. Islika walked in, she couldn't walk out now, she decided to start inspecting the torture devices to be sure they're operating normally and are in shape.

Mood: Nervous
    Efficiency: 90%
    Quick Summary: She leveled up, felt no different, ate and went to the torture chamber.
    ===
    Methras

Brr... What happened? Methras remembers training before a sudden burst of cold, nothing else after that. Perhaps it was her imagination, repeatedly hitting a training dummy has been boring her out of her wits. She needs to relax, but she doesn't feel like taking a nap. A smile crawls across Methras's face, as she flies out of the training room, through the hatchery and lair before slowing down to go through the slightly windy hallway to the Casino.
    She stops at the doors of the Casino and leaves a single mental note to herself, no drinking this time. She still can't remember what happened last time she got drunk, an experience she doesn't want to go through again.

She enters the Casino, a room of Tesonu's that's slowly becoming her favorite if for one reason only. She flies over, past the Barkeeper Imp, to the main attraction, Atrocya. A fairy she used to fight alongside with before they were both converted to Tesonu.

"How far did you fall for this, Atrocya? Though I suppose this is your natural talent..." Methras sits down on a barrel, crossing her legs as she watched Atrocya, "Well come on, work that body! Do you think working like that will get you set free faster? Come on!" Methras pulls out a golden coin, "If you manage to amuse me enough, I'll give you this shiny coin to help you along your way to freedom again." Methras giggled, though in the back of her mind she knew that she should stay on Tesonu's good side, if Atrocya's punishment is any proof of what he could do, Methras shall stay for only a few moments before she'll return to the training room.

Level: 3
    Efficiency: 80%
    Quick Summary: Methras stopped training, due to how bored she is and went to the Casino.
    ===
    Zael

Zael finally started to stir from the magical coma, the powers of the Temple finally having dispelled whatever afflicted her. "Oh... Tesonu?" Zael sits up, the constant drowsiness finally gone from her mind. She stretches and yawns, stands up and checks her belongings real quick. Her bag, longbow, crossbow, bolt and arrow quivers... She has all of her things, and she breathes out softly in relief. No one stole her belongings while she was out of commission. She adjusts her bag before leaving the Temple and stopping in front of Tesonu's dungeon heart.

"Keeper Tesonu, I have finally recovered from the sleep spell. I have returned for duty and I await your command." Zael speaks out, her trust towards Tesonu having risen.

Level: 4
    Quick Summary: Zael finally woke from the dreaded sleep spell and awaits her command.
    ===

A certain ghost hears something from far away, and she vanishes from the dungeon...

A few imps are dragging a familiar Death Knight to the graveyard, believing him to finally be deceased. Another imp took his axe and is now using it as a pickaxe.

Viviona huffs with great frustration after decapitating the last Tentacle from the surprise attack on Hannibal's dungeon. Despite the Tentacle army's element of surprise, they managed to avoid a single fatal casualty by fighting defensively while everyone followed Viviona's commands right on cue. Hannibal's, or perhaps Viviona's, army had successfully eliminated this threat, but there still exists another. "We've won this battle and put an end to the Tentacles' attack," Balina the Goblin announces as she turns to the female Black Knight, "Now what?" Giramor takes a glance to his sister and replies, "Didn't Hannibal mention something about Tesonu?" Viviona grunts before speaking in a low voice, "I know..."

Viviona immediately turns her attention to the rest of her forces and speaks loud and clearly as she makes her announcement, "Now is not the time for rest! We've killed off these Tentacles, but Tesonu has also joined in on the attack! We must track down his creatures and destroy them all!" The male Guard, of whom Viviona encountered when she was dropped before the Tentacles by Hannibal, began to speak up, "I saw them when I was chasing that Witch, they're fighting in the hall leading to the Training Room." Viviona can't help glaring at the Guard with such intense disgust and hatred in her eyes. Useful as a tool or not, she simply cannot stand being in the presence of any bastard hero. Still, after reminding herself to keep her focus on what's important, she addresses everyone once again, "Then we'll strike them from the rear and kill every last one of them!" The room lights up with agreement as everyone takes their formations. Viviona, joined by Giramor and Balina, stands in the vanguard.

The small army marches toward where the Guard had pointed them to, but upon arriving, they find a battlefield completely empty, save for the corpses of Hannibal's creatures and a few nameless heroes. Viviona growls as she attempts to hold back her anger long enough for her to quickly survey the scene. The most obvious detail of interest is the fact that the other end of the hall is completely walled off; the work of some kind of Cave-In spell. Viviona speaks up, not caring to hide the anger within her tone, "We'll check the Prisons, they probably went there after the battle." "What if they're beyond that wall and somewhere in the dungeon?" Balina asks simply. "No, that would be utterly foolish," Viviona answers confidently, "They would simply be trapping themselves inside another Keeper's dungeon. I cannot imagine that their commander, if she is present in this mission, would be so stupid." Viviona suddenly hears the idiot Guard running his mouth again, "Wait, 'she'? I thought Tesonu is a male... Who-" "Shut up," Viviona firmly cuts him off, "Nobody here cares what you think." Even beneath his helmet, Viviona sees the Guard's face turn into the most sour of scowls. It pleases her greatly to give him such frustration, causing her to form a vague smile.

Viviona begins to head toward the Prisons, taking note that all traps and doors along the way are destroyed; the work of Tesonu's Creatures indefinitely. She also acknowledges the corpses of a few, realizing that a battle between opposing forces occurred there as well. She stops at the Torture Chamber after finding the debris of the Steel Door that used to stand at the entrance. Immediately she realizes that something is wrong. "Damn it all to hell!!" Viviona suddenly blurted out, letting all of her anger flow, "They're gone! They've all somehow vanished!" "Take it easy..." Balina whispers as she tries to calm her, "What are you talking about though? We haven't checked the Prisons yet." "The other Steel Door is still standing..." Giramor mutters, almost to himself. "Huh?" Balina stares blankly at her brother for a moment before looking over to the other side of the room, "Oh... I see now... But, if they didn't get past this room, how could they have all escaped?" Fyla the Dark Mistress suddenly steps into the conversation, "Hm, you think they actually are past all that fallen dirt back in the hall?" Balina scratches her head, "I don't know... I agree with what Viviona said. Would they really have gone deeper into Hannibal's dungeon to try and escape it?"

As the others discussed amongst themselves, Viviona keeps to herself as she rarely does when she's trying to think of something. Perhaps it's the feeling of her temper constantly boiling over, but she just could not remember this one particular detail. She suddenly notices Zaulsi scooting up next to her. The Dark Elf whispers softly, "What are you thinking about?" Viviona always found it interesting how Zaulsi seems to notice her whenever others did not. She never thought much of it, just that the Dark Elf is as observant as expected to be. Still, she's more of a mage than a sharpshooter. "Isn't there some kind of Teleport spell that Keepers can use? I can't seem to remember..." Viviona asks her. Zaulsi's face suddenly lights up as she answers delightedly, "Oh, that would be Hold Audience. It's a fairly cost efficient spell that transports everyone under a Keeper's influence to their Dungeon Heart." Viviona briefly smiles as she's filled with understanding, "Oh, I see... So that's how Tesonu got out..." "Don't worry, it's not a problem at all, I'm happy to help out," Zaulsi replies shyly, like in some attempt to be coy. Viviona looks at her strangely for a moment, saying nothing, before turning her attention back to the conversation at hand.

"Maybe they're not trying to escape, you know?" Fyla says, responding to to Balina, "Maybe they have some kind of crazily clever scheme to try and take out the whole dungeon in one go. That sounds too sexily daring though, Tesonu has been quite passive, hm?" "If I recall correctly..." Giramor speaks up again, "...Viviona was interrogating the creatures we captured. If they came here to rescue them, then they would have to wander around in unknown territory while carrying the critically injured." Fyla cocks her head to the side, "Surely they have a healer, no?" "We have her locked up in the outpost Hatchery!" Balina answers with surprising enthusiasm. "Besides," Giramor adds on, "She's just one girl." "Well then...!" Viviona suddenly speaks up loud and clear, quickly gathering everyone's attention, "It's time we check up on her to see if she, too, has vanished." Nods of agreement fill the room before Viviona leads her forces back towards the Tentacle battlefield.

Arriving again at the Guard Room where the Tentacle battle took place, Viviona sees the female Guard standing around idly as opposed to being in the Hatchery and watching the captured healer. The female Guard looks up to Viviona and speaks with a worrying tone, "Viviona, she's-" "Gone? Pah, of course..." Viviona finishes for the Guard, then follows with a question, "Did she just vanish?" "Y-Yes. I thought maybe she was invisible but... no." Ignoring the rest of her words, Viviona turned towards everyone else, "It looks like Tesonu had everyone escape with Hold Audience; a mass teleport spell." "So... the battle's over then?" Balina asks, in which Viviona replies, "Yes, but there is a lot to discuss." "What is there to discuss?" the dumb, male Guard suddenly asks, "We won, they retreated. All of you hideous creatures shou-" The Guard suddenly stops himself when Viviona steps directly in front of him, glaive ready to strike at a moment's notice, "Should what? What should we 'hideous creatures' be doing? Go ahead, we're all very interested in what you two, lowly, heroes have to say." The Guard takes a step back, looking over and probably reminding himself of the fairly large and highly trained group of creatures that all obey Viviona's command. All he has to fall back on is the female Guard. Viviona sees the Guard's fist tightening in frustration that he is powerless before her. She grows a wild smile of satisfaction.

"Viviona," Giramor calls, reminding her of the discussion at hand. Keeping watch of the male Guard through the corner of her eye, Viviona turns back to Giramor and everyone else while moving a safe distance away from the Guard. "I know," she whispers to the Goblin before raising her voice a bit more for everyone to hear, "There's definitely something wrong with all of this. I want to know, first, about those Tentacles. What were they doing, trying to attack the dungeon?" "You think there is a reason, beyond coincidence, that they attacked now?" Giramor questions. "Indeed I do. Something doesn't feel right with the timing of these attacks. I'm wondering if there is some kind of alliance or something going on." "An alliance?" the male Guard suddenly asks in a mocking tone, "Hah, shows what you know. They attacked that Witch of Tesonu's, they're clearly not holding any alliance." Viviona looks back at the Guard with absolute disgust, "What was that? Did anyone ask you for your worthless opinion? No, so shut your mouth you pitiful little hero." No longer able to hold back, the Guard speaks back furiously, "Now listen here, you fucking bit-"

A female shriek echos around the room as Viviona watches fresh blood splatter across the western wall. The Guard's head flies freely across the room until it hits the same wall with a metal clank from the Guard's helmet. His decapitated body falls forward, blood pouring out from the opening. Not wanting to wet her sabatons with his filthy blood, Viviona promptly steps to the side of his corpse and kicks it to the wall. "Pah. No more..." Viviona whispers to herself, acknowledging the sudden whimpering from the female Guard. "Hm, classic brutality," Fyla says aloud in as she observes the body with fascination in her eyes, "Gory." "How...?" the female Guard asks fearfully, "How could you just kill him like that?" "Like anyone's going to miss him," Viviona replies carelessly. "You do realize that he seemed to witness something we didn't, right?" Giramor asks in an amusingly casual tone, appearing to care more for the loss of information than the hero's life. Viviona responds with heavy frustration, "Whatever. I can't seem to give a damn about it right now." "A-As soon..." the female Guard speaks again in a frightened tone, "...As soon as M-Major Boris-"

Cut off from her words, the Guard yelps as Viviona abruptly sweeps her off her feet and forces her against the wall, right over the blood of her heroic comrade. "What about Boris, huh?" Viviona asks her, feeling her wild smile suddenly return. Stuttering over all her words, the Guard continues, "H-He w-w-won't l-let you g-get a-away with th-this... s-surely..." Viviona's smile grows wider as she responds, "Oh, don't you worry about Borris. I have him wrapped around my finger quite firmly." The Guard's eyes widen in terror, "W-What? H-How... i-is th-that why y-you always..." Her voice trails off as Viviona continues with a devilish smile, "He's more than happy to try and appease me, such a foolish Hero, like all the rest."

"...A-Are you... g-going t-to kill m-me...?" the Guard suddenly asks, to which Viviona replies simply, "Probably. I suppose I should interrogate you to find out more about the attacks from both Tesonu and the Tentacles." "P-Please... just let me go..." the Guard pleas, "I won't-" "I really don't want to hear that blatant lie ever again," Viviona cuts her off, her smile fading. Viviona tightens her grip on the Guard before throwing her towards the others in the room. A few Creatures grab her, one of them being Fyla. Giramor draws his sword and eyes the Guard carefully. So long as he keeps watch, the Guard has no chance to escape regardless of her being restrained by the others or not. When he focuses, no motion can escape the Goblin's eyes. With superior reactions, Giramor can strike down even a Vampire before he can teleport away.

The Guard squirms in the grip of Hannibal's creatures, but she comes to a sudden stop when she sees Giramor draw his blade. Viviona speaks up, "I need to discuss something with Girmaor, Balina, Fyla, and Zaulsi. The rest of you, take this... 'thing' into the Hatchery and make sure she doesn't go anywhere." A male Dark Elf, whom Viviona vaguely recalls to be named Euqithi, suddenly speaks up with a cheeky smirk on his face, "Are we allowed to have a little 'fun' with her in the meantime?" Realizing immediately what he was referring to, the Guard screams out, "What!? No! Please no!" While not being personally into it, Viviona did approve of any sort of torture or humiliation when it came to dealing with these... 'heroes'. "...Feh, do what you like," the Black Knight responds coldly, causing a few cheers from obvious would be participants. Viviona watches as the Guard is dragged towards the Hatchery; her helmet removed and hands placed over her mouth to silence her bothersome whining. "Just make sure you don't kill her, alright!?" Viviona shouts at the group, hearing a few confirmations in response before they all crowd into the Hatchery.

Viviona looks down and lets out a very heavy sigh, to which prompts Balina to ask, "What's wrong, Viviona?" When Viviona didn't respond immediately, Zaulsi took it upon herself to answer, "She's stressed." "Sick of it..." Viviona whispers as she looks up to the ceiling, something that could barely be heard over all the noise from the Hatchery. Concerned, Balina asks, "Should we talk about this some other time?" "No, I'll be fine, we need to talk now," Viviona replies wearily. "If you want," Fyla offers in a suggestive tone, "After the talk, I could always-" "No, I'm fine," Viviona insists firmly, "Thank you for the offer." Fyla gives her a nod with a bit of a lighthearted smile.

"If we may return to the discussion at hand," Giramor says aloud, "What is on your mind regarding the Tentacles?" "Yeah I don't see what the big deal is, really," Fyla casually adds, "They're just trying to break out of their cage, just like us." "Doesn't the timing bother you?" Viviona asks suggestively, "The Tentacles aren't supposed to attack us, we all know this and why. So what if they somehow saw this golden opportunity? They attacked simultaneous to Tesonu, which is far too coincidental." "It is suspicious," Giramor states in a lower tone than usual, "Even if we still won, they were still very well prepared." Balina ponders aloud, "So it's like they knew about the attack beforehand?" Viviona takes a glance at the female Goblin as she answers, "That is exactly what I'm getting at."

"But like, didn't that one guy say that the Tentacles attacked that other girl?" Fyla questions, referring to the healer, "That seems to throw everything off." "Maybe... the Tentacles didn't realize she's Tesonu's?" Balina suggests, clearly not so sure herself. "No," Viviona answers immediately, "There's supposed to be something that prevents that kind of confusion. Zaulsi?" "Huh? Oh...!" the Dark Elf's face turns a bit red in embarrassment as she didn't quite prepare herself to speak up like this, "Um, yes that is right. There is some kind of telepathic connection between Dungeon Keepers and Creatures, from what I remember reading, and every time a Dungeon Keeper makes an alliance, they 'share' this connection with their ally, so to speak. So... there shouldn't be any real confusion in this kind of scenario."

"Well then, this doesn't leave us with much..." Giramor mutters, almost solely to himself, before he speaks up more, "The timing of their attacks and the organization displayed by the Tentacles suggests that this was all planned through some kind of alliance, as there is likely no way the Tentacles could have spied on Tesonu to see this beforehand. Yet, the Tentacles attacked one of Tesonu's servants, contradicting the alliance theory. Logically, it seems like the latter was a mistake, which allows everything else to make sense."

"No," Viviona replies with a bit of a snide, confident smirk, "There is something else going on, I can feel it." "Something... else?" Balina asks, seemingly to herself as she tries to figure it out. Fyla says lightly, "We're all waiting for you, Vivi." "It is clear to me that Tesonu had a lot of this planned," Viviona states, her voice picking up as she continues along, "He moved in, significantly damaged our defenses, rescued his captured creatures, and then he transported everyone out through use of Hold Audience. Not only that, but he also dragged the Tentacles in as well, leaving us to clean them up while also covering his escape. It all went too smoothly for him. Tesonu is most definitely behind all of this." "You seem waaay too excited about this," Fyla points out. Viviona suddenly realizes that a wild smile had sprouted on her face. She can't help it; she can't resist this exciting, eager feeling.

"So this is your conclusion then?" Giramor asks, "That Tesonu managed to string all of this together somehow?" "Yes, but don't you see what it all means!?" Viviona questions, unable to contain herself, "All this time, we assumed, based on what we were told, that Tesonu was just this idiot novice Keeper who just had all the luck in the world. But now I understand what he is... a calculating mastermind of a Keeper." Giramor replies in a steady, if skeptical, tone, "Surely this one witty plan, assuming he even planned it all, would not indicate that degree of brilliance." "There's more to this... I can feel it!" Viviona exclaims with a wild look in her eyes, "He has been doing a lot of manipulation work to come this far. He even countered Sheer's spell, given to him by the Baron! No ordinary Keeper could have done that. Harpeia nor Hannibal could, yet he did. He is special, I can see it now!"

"Vivi, no offense, but you're getting too freaky, even for me," Fyla tells her in a semi-serious tone, "Well, no not really for me, but like, yeah." "Yeah, I don't understand why you're so jumpy all of a sudden," Balina adds in a worrying tone, "I mean... this is significant but you're getting really excited for some reason." Viviona gives her an unsettling, wild smile, "I am just very interested in all this." Viviona suddenly notices Zaulsi staring at her curiously, but the Dark Elf shys away when their eyes meet. Viviona, after a quick attempt to contain her excitement, tries to speak more seriously, "I'm sure we can use this to our advantage somehow. Tesonu might just be the one that is capable of defeating Cedric, as he can already overcome the magic of Sheer. But, we need to redirect him over to Harpeia's dungeon."

"How do you do that?" Balina asks. "Yeah that sounds... really... really... haaaarrrd," Fyla adds in a surprisingly playful tone. Viviona rolls her eyes, ignoring the remark, then answers Balina, "I don't know yet. It's something that needs to be considered, and right now, I don't think I can come up with a solution. We need to get answers from that woman in the Hatchery, first." "Well!" Fyla spoke up again, "I could help out by doing the torture work for you with my lovely assistant, and maybe you could take a nap or something before we meet up again." "...Thanks, that sounds like a good idea..." Viviona replies with a sigh, her weariness returning, "I just need to find a place away from all these damn heroes."

Summary: After killing the Tentacles, Viviona and friends suddenly realize that Tesonu also escaped. After killing one of the Guards and subjecting the other to the horors of unrestrained creatures, Viviona and others discuss the meaning of life and love.

Tesonu is napping!

Low moans and furious, extended growls echo from within the Lair. The demon queen of hell herself slowly wakes from her long slumber. Suria's eyes crack open; her body still feeling quite worn after recovering from the effects of poison and being bitten by a million and growing number of Spiders. She killed them all, naturally, but she couldn't eat them. Her stomach still cries out in pain for some reason, feeling very icky and nauseous. She doesn't understand this strange feeling. She thought that she was simply putting on weight, but then she realized that that wasn't the case. It doesn't feel like she's simply getting fat... not that much. Her whole body just feels heavy.

Suria's eyes suddenly snap open when she realizes something's wrong. Someone touched her gold. Someone touched her freaking gold! Knocked her well earned stolen sparkly treasure box over and spilled all her shiny lovable sweet gold coins on the floor... Someone is going to die. Whoever tampered with her shinies will die, and then die again. And then she is going to eat them, and then they will die once more, but inside her belly.

Suria throws her head up in the air and lets out a tremendous roar that shakes the Lair, probably waking its inhabitants in the process. Fire scorches the ceiling before Suria leaps from her resting spot and onto the Lair floor. She sniffs the pieces of gold and picks up on the unfamiliar scent of the bastard that touched what is never to be touched by outside invaders. Recognizing a trail almost immediately, Suria sprints out of the Lair from the eastern exit, then follows a very long tunnel that stretches over the entirety of Tesonu's dungeon.

Suria starts to slow down, transitioning her sprint into an odd looking power walk. She constantly keeps track of the smell of the creature to make sure she doesn't get lost in its trail. Tunnel or not, there were many possibilities as to where the creature could go. It could go forward, or go back the way it came. That is more than one possibility, and so Suria knew to be careful. Getting a better whiff of the creature, Suria could begin to identify it as some kind of filthy undead thing. Like a Vampire. Suria recalls seeing a Vampire in the dungeon before when she was on her way to collecting pay. He took a lot of gold, like he likes the shinies. Maybe only mad men don't like shinies, but still, the Vampire is clearly greedy for it. It has to be him. He is a dead man. Deader than usual. But not in her belly.

Suria picks up the pace a bit and starts to jog all the way through the extensive passage. The Vampire seemed to have started running down the halls around this point. He must have known that she would be tracking him. He was afraid. He is afraid. But to be fair, only fools are not afraid of Suria. Even fear is afraid of Suria after what she did to it. And now, she would have vengeance over her spilt gold. She just has to find Vampire and rip his heart out. Surely at the end of this hall, Suria would find him.

Passing a Steel Door, Suria suddenly stops at a four way interception. The scent of the (to be) dead thing seems to head into all directions. Confusion. Suria knew that this Vampire would have some kind of deceitful trick to try and fool her. But she would have none of it. Heading straight, Suria eventually came to Tesonu's trap room. The smell of the creature that tampered with her lovelies is all over the place, as are the limbs and corpses of ugly Tentacles. Suria began to sniff around the place to find out where this Vampire tried to sneak off to.

Keeping her nose on the ground as she moves about the room, Suria suddenly realizes that she is in the presence of another. Suria looks up, finding a stupid looking, yet vaguely familiar, Fly as it eats the Tentacle bodies. He seems pretty fat himself, probably from all the Tentacles. Without thinking, Suria shouts at him, "Maybe you should go on a diet, fatty!" Suria pushes her nose back into the ground and resumes her search. Eventually completing the search, Suria comes to the conclusion that no Vampire went beyond this room. So what did that mean? There is no one in this room but herself, that stupid looking Fly, and a bunch of dumb, dead, Tentacles.

Suria's eyes widen as she realizes what this all means. She had been tricked. Back at the interception, the clever thief had created a diversion leading into this very room. She had fallen for the bait, but it will not matter. She'll find him. Consume-er-rekill him. Then she'll put his head on top of her treasure box to warn future intruders. Suria sprints out of the trap room, heading back to the interception. She sniffs the ground, finding where the undead scent is at its strongest, then takes the door on her right. Past the Hatchery and into the room on her left, Suria finally comes to a dead end.

Arriving at the Graveyard, Suria has finally found the Vampire. He probably hid inside the coffin thing. Stepping up to the coffin, Suria tries to push the lid off, but it refuses to budge. Suria lets out a weary sigh. Her body doesn't feel very strong right now. Maybe she wore herself out from all the running. Suria tries again, harder this time, and finally starts making progress. A bit more... slowly... steadily, and then the lid crashes into the ground. Suria looks inside. Nothing. "Arrrgghh, damn it!" Suria shouts in a mix of frustration and anger as she kicks the coffin with all her might, "Ow, my foot!" Suria rolls over onto her back, clutching her sore foot until the pain dies away shortly after.

Suria rolls back onto her feet, then starts sniffing around again. Nothing but stupid Tentacles that seem to be from the trap room. Suria finally stops at a big, Black Knight. Seeing the Black Knight invoked some kind of anger inside Suria. It reminds her of that one Black Knight that hit her across the room whenever she tried to tackle it. But the armor is a bit different. This one wears a full body suit; the other one didn't have that. Suria jumps on the Black Knight and starts to peer inside its helmet. Dead. Of course.

Wait a minute. Suria's thief is a dead thing. Could it be that this Black Knight is the one who raped Suria's shiny gold of its innocence, then died again in the battle of the trap room before finally being brought back here? Could it be? Maybe... maybe the god damn Tentacles stole her kill. Stupid Tentacles. Screw them all. Frustrated, Suria kicks the Black Knight's armor with whatever is left in her might, then she suddenly rolls off the Knight and whines while clutching her foot, "Owww! My other foot!!"

Suria did not want to get up this time. She did not have any strength left. Her body cries out in pain after overexerting herself. Her feet did not complain any less. But worst of all, her stomach growls like nothing ever before. She is hungry. She... must feast. By sheer force of hunger, Suria rolls herself over onto her belly, then proceeds to drag herself out of the Graveyard and into the Hatchery.

There's a nearby chicken wandering by the edge. Hungry like never before, Suria channels hidden strength within herself to snatch it faster than... than... whatever. Suria ate the stupid chicken before pushing herself into the Hatchery soil. Finding a bit of strength from the chicken she just ate, Suria is able to pick herself up a bit more and make a leap for the second chicken. The chicken's eyes widen as it realizes that she's coming for it, but nothing could save it from having Suria's sharp fangs sink into its flesh as she lands on it. The chicken squawks before being gulped down.

After eating a few more chickens, Suria encounters another Fly. It flies steadily in the Hatchery, waiting... watching. Clearly it is trying to find the perfect opportunity to swoop down and swipe one of her chickens before she gets to eat it. Becoming territorially defensive, Suria lets out a vicious hiss towards the Fly before she grabs another chicken and eats it. She watches the Fly cautiously, angrily, while she continues to eat chickens. She does not lower her glare nor her guard for a moment; nothing will steal her chickens.

After a while of eating, consuming about nine chickens, Suria suddenly gets that icky nauseous feeling again. It comes strong, striking Suria from the rear while she focuses on the Fly and the chickens. Clearly some clever ploy by the Fly to distract her while this feeling creeps up on her. Double teaming, cheating... bastards... Suria feels dizzy; everything is getting blurry. Unable to stand correctly, Suria's head sways back and forth as her vision continues to obscure. Slowly... slowly... Suria collapses on the Hatchery floor.

Suria
    Health: 97% [+60% by Lair, +9% by Chickens, From 28%]
    Level: 7
    Experience: 96/110
    Gold in Lair: 5910
    Summary:
    Suria wakes up and chases after the one who messed with her gold. She goes around the dungeon through an extended hall of nothingness before coming to the Trap Room. She sniffs around, calls Vampire Ray fat, then leaves as she follows the scent of death into the Graveyard. Thinking her thief is a Vampire, she pushes open the coffin to find nothing then kicks it and hurts her foot. She climbs on Rob and then kicks his armor and hurts her other foot. Believing Rob is her thief that died before she could get to him, Suria gives up and enters the Hatchery to eat chickens. She eats nine or so while eyeing Radia to make sure she doesn't steal her food before Suria collapses and passes out.
    Last edited by Metal Gear Rex; July 21st, 2014 at 19:37.

Tesonu is napping!