Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Read first!

Tentacle
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Evifire

Default Re: Read first!

Just FYI, Torture has been added to the Creature Format.

I'm gonna guess it is in Dk1 style with the Torturer, so yeah.

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: dotted

Quote Originally Posted by Evi View Post
    Just FYI, Torture has been added to the Creature Format.

I'm gonna guess it is in Dk1 style with the Torturer, so yeah.

Nothing is set in stone.

Hellhound

While most of all the suggestions have been covered, I'm wondering about level suggestions (possibly can be adapted for campaign use or as extra maps).
    People can just simple art program to make a map or try to make their own grid to place things where they want it. Others can make DK I / II versions if they so desire.

This may help down the road with maps to choose from or that can be adapted to fit into the game.

Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar

If I may ask; Evi can you remove the "Accuracy" on your Creature Example? It is the example everyone seems to follow, but Accuracy and Dexterity are the same thing. Dexterity value is used for how well they hit.

So having both is confusing on which to follow, considering they aren't always the same for a creature/hero/neutral suggestion.
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

I think it could also be a good idea to make a table of value to some stuff, mainly creature ones. For example, 1000-2000 health at level 10 should be considered ''low'', 2000-3000 average and 3000 and upwards high. This way people will be less misinterpreteding the values that are posted by the person that makes the creature suggestion.

Dungeon Keeper I campaign: Undead Keeper
    Download it here!

Dungeon Keeper I campaign: Post Undead Keeper
    Download it here!

Tentacle
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Metal Gear Rex View Post
    If I may ask; Evi can you remove the "Accuracy" on your Creature Example? It is the example everyone seems to follow, but Accuracy and Dexterity are the same thing. Dexterity value is used for how well they hit.

So having both is confusing on which to follow, considering they aren't always the same for a creature/hero/neutral suggestion.
    Alright, it shall be done.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke Ragereaver View Post
    I think it could also be a good idea to make a table of value to some stuff, mainly creature ones. For example, 1000-2000 health at level 10 should be considered ''low'', 2000-3000 average and 3000 and upwards high. This way people will be less misinterpreteding the values that are posted by the person that makes the creature suggestion.
    I might need some assistance for that in order to make sure Low isn't too high and high is too low... Yes, that's how bad my math is right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Evi View Post
    I might need some assistance for that in order to make sure Low isn't too high and high is too low... Yes, that's how bad my math is right now.
    Heehee, aren't you just glad to have me?

But seriously, I can list out the values of DK1's creatures/heroes at level 1 to level 10 and do so for all of them with the info Mefisto gave for them. I'll do it for all values so we all have a good feel for that.

Oh do you mind if you add "Luck"? It is the chance for a double damage or something like that.

I'll list those values later, I'm going to sleep soon. Yes I know it is only 2:30 PM but I wake up at 12:00 AM now so :P

Tesonu is napping!

For the creatures, it might be good to add "Manufacturing Skills" or something similar, right under "Intelligence". This way, we could define both Research Value and Manufacturing Value.

Tesonu is napping!

Tentacle
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Metal Gear Rex View Post
    For the creatures, it might be good to add "Manufacturing Skills" or something similar, right under "Intelligence". This way, we could define both Research Value and Manufacturing Value.
    Done.

Tentacle
    Gamer IDs

Updated the Sheet for Creatures/Heroes/Neutrals, from some of Rex's recent reworks. (Luck, Recovery Rate when sleeping, Mentor Quotes...) And a minor edit on the Door Suggestion Sheet.

Should this thread be reworked to put the Empty Sheets on the front for new people to see?

And I am also still looking for help to determine the number values. Very Low = 10? Help!