Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1390

Thread: Northland Iceland

Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: popgunpigeon

Default Re: Northland Iceland

Asifet
    the Aggressor

A WARLOCK HAS ENTERED YOUR DUNGEON

A warlock emerged from the swirling red entry gasses of the portal and settled upon the stone lip. He was short for a warlock, or indeed any human, but his staff was adorned with glinting blades and a wicked skewer. He also had an extremely muscular and well-developed physique for his kind and wore a decorative bronze breastplate beneath his red and gold robes. Asifet regarded the sign at the entrance portal.

\\Bastain and Vermillion... this Keeper has had some creature troubles in the past.//

Imps also seemed to be at work nearby.

\\Recent renovations?//

Asifet teleported before the dungeon heart, using its beating to gauge its position. He appeared is an crackling discharge which rent the air and left the metallic tang of iron in the air. He bowed before the heart before speaking grimly of his purpose;

"Greetings Keeper. My name is Asifet. I am a warlock, yes, but I do not fight as my esteemed brethren do, chucking spells while others do the dieing to keep them away from harm's reach. I prefer a far more personal form of combat. I seek to challenge myself, better myself and pit myself against others in hand-to-hand combat. I digress though, for you see, this is not why I came here. I was perfectly satisfied with my previous realm brimming with enemy talent. My mentor was killed some time ago in a massacre in the realm of Redshore. He was as close to me as anyone ever has been. I was devoted to him for many years. I search these northern reaches for his killer - an elf by all accounts. I was hoping to use this region as a base for my inquiries."

The warlock stood deferentially for a moment before heading out to the lair to set up his armchair. With this done he cast Heal upon himself and headed into the Library to begin researching Hold Audience.

ASIFET SUMMARY__________
    Creature Profile
    Gold in Lair: 550
    Health: 100%
    Level: 6 (0|700)
    Keeper Approval: 0 (Neutral)
    Mood: Grim.
    Quick Summary: Entered, introduced himself, established his lair, Healed himself and went to research.
    Last edited by Metal Gear Rex; May 1st, 2013 at 09:57. Reason: fixed research
    {RPG} Creature Page: Here | My Maps, My Comic

Not even Vermillion reads the OOC threads

Current Awakening Creatures

8 :Creatures Dispatched | Creatures Killed: 9

Andralia
    The Tainted Angel

THE GODS ARE PLEASED WITH YOUR SACRIFICE(S)

After the water settles from the new corpses that have been thrown in, the sacred liquid is disturbed once more, but this time from within. At first, only purple horns and silvery metal can be seen rising up. Black hair and pure red eyes follow, forming a rather womanly, yet demonic, face. The top of the weapon can now be seen in the shape of a halberd head. As she rises, her demonic wings and sizable chest come into view, her deep violet skin covered by sturdy armor where it counts. Soon, her toned legs emerge, finished off with medium sized hooves at the end of them.

THE GODS HAVE REWARDED YOUR SACRIFICE(S) WITH A WOMAN

The mysterious maiden gazes with needles upward at the introduction as she lands on the pathway ringing the Temple waters. She speaks with a duality of angelic grace and demonic power. "You ignorant, fascist Informant. Your feeble mind could not begin to understand my sophisticated nature. You should focus on more important tasks, such as cleaning the dungeon. That's all you Informants are good for anyways, right?" She laughed as she walked out of the Temple hallway into the Dungeon Heart Chamber.

"Greetings, Keeper. I am Andralia, one of the few Tainted Angels. I was born from the violent joining of a Dark Angel and a Horned Reaper. I wield the strength of my father and the cunning of my mother. As such I am attuned to magic and combat. But be warned, if you try to harm me, you will feel the full force of both my parents coming down on you. Twofold if you share the viewpoint of your Informant. For now, I'll help you with your current research. I'm sure you'll have no objections with that." With a devilish grin, Andralia heads to the Lair, which she sees is rather empty save for a few sleepers. 'It appears his creatures are active. Good. Wouldn't want to be working for an incompetent Keeper.' Making her Lair, she makes her way to the Library. Seeing that there were people already researching, she asks the nearby witch politely, "Excuse me, but could you tell me what the current research task is? My name is Andralia." She responds in some form that they're researching Hold Audience followed by Inferno. "Thank you." Andralia grabbed a book on Hold Audience to read, along with a book on Inferno to read afterwards.

SUMMARY:

Name: Andralia
    Level: 1
    XP: 0/35
    Gold Held: 0
    Mood: Pleased
    Current Action: Researching Hold Audience
    Summary of Post: Andralia enters Northland, mocks the Informant, introduces herself to Tesonu, makes a lair, asks Exussum about the current item being researched, and then begins researching Hold Audience.
    Last edited by NerdyTB; May 1st, 2013 at 20:12. Reason: Fixing the timeline. AGAIN!!!

DOUG THE DOOF

When Doug came to, he was strapped to a rather sturdy torture wheel, with a loud, annoying voice yelling at him about rooms and areas. Even with him thinking as hard as he could, Doug could not remember anything about the castle. "Thinking hard. Smashing easy!! You let Doug smash, let Doug no think, Doug smash for you!!" Doug said, not realizing he was being hurt at all.

SUMMARY:

Name: Doug the Doof
    XP: 0/30
    Health: 99%
    Mood: Brain Hurt
    Current Action: Being Tortured, Wanting to Smash
    Summary of Post: Doug is being tortured, and wants to smash rather than to think, so much so that he will smash for Tesonu.
    Last edited by NerdyTB; May 4th, 2013 at 05:28.

Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar

Valira
    The Lifeless Vampire

A VAMPIRE HAS RISEN FROM YOUR GRAVEYARD.

Again...?

Valira, a pale Vampire with long white hair, bright green eyes, black, if fairly revealing, clothing, and a face as depressing as death itself, stood in the Graveyard. She let out a sigh. Again, she was alive. Unable to live, unable to die... forced to repeat the shadow of life over and over again. How she desperately regretted her decision all those years ago. Her sense of time over the years had fallen short, and she didn't even know how old she was. Not as a Vampire nor as a Witch. What difference did it ever make, anyways? At least now she could be of service to someone. She could help another. Maybe that would make her feel better, give her life purpose. She doubted it, but she went on anyways.

Valira could sense and hear the beating Heart of the Keeper. She followed it, eventually finding herself before the Dungeon Heart itself. She would have bowed, as she often remembered doing as a formality. But that was back when she was alive. She spoke with a weak voice, "Keeper. I am Valira. I wish to be put to use by you. Use me however you wish. Use me until I die. I don't care, so long as I can help you in some way before finally being granted my dearest wish of death. What is your name, exactly?"

Valira
    Experience: 0/15
    Gold in Hand: 0
    Gold in Lair: 0
    Equipment: None
    Efficiency: 50%

Summary: Valira rised and introduced herself.
    Last edited by Metal Gear Rex; May 1st, 2013 at 18:21.
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

Tetryos
    Steadfast

Tetryos the Guard came to quite soon after he was dropped into the Torture Chamber.

Ah, dammit... my head hurts... stupid Witch...

The room was filled with screams of his companions and other torture victims, as most of them were being beaten with hammers and other nasty weapons, except for, apparently, the females. Tetryos looked up at his torturer, who was still picking which weapon to use on him.

The Guard tried to struggle against the restraints, but it was no use. The torturer had made his choice: a weapon that consisted of a huge spiked ball on a chain.

"You will never break me, scum!"

The Guard spat at the torturer, who simply laughed. He began to swing the weapon, bringing it down on Tetryos' torso. The impact dented his armor, and winded him slightly.

"..agh..! ...maybe you will..."

Summary

Health: 97% (-3 torture)
    Mood: Brave
    Efficiency: 0%
    Experience: 0/25
    Quick Summary: Tetryos had been dropped into the Torture chamber, before being beaten with a flail of some description.
    Current creatures in the RPG:

Creatures in Northland

Creatures in RCI

Creatures in Faircoast

---}[ ~ ~ ~ =|0|= ~ ~ ~ ]{---

....Holy Angel - Yalniai & Zelniana - Dark Angel
    .. "Yalni" & "Zelni"=

THE GODS ARE PLEASED WITH YOUR SACRIFICE!

THE GODS HAVE REWARDED YOUR SACRIFCE WITH SUPER SEXY SISTERLY ANGELS!

The Temple waters began to boil rather violently, then they suddenly lost their clarity, becoming shrouded with darkness. Moments later, large, black wings sprouted from the water, carrying with them not one but two women. The owner of such great wings had beautiful and amazingly long black hair with eyes to match. She looked to be a woman of elegance, judging by her clothing and facial expression. Her clothing matched her hair and wings in their shade of darkness. She seemed considerably taller in every way compared to her sister.

The younger sister's blonde hair, though long in its own way, looked short by simple comparison with her sister. Her white wings were also small, both in a direct and relative manner. Her shortness seemed to even extend to her breasts. Their smaller size became outright obvious when standing next to her older sister. Still, despite all of it, the younger sister held a face of pride with clothing of equal elegance.

The older sister, Zelniana, used her lengthy right wing to nudge her younger sister, Yalniai, onward. "Hurry along, Yalni," she spoke in a teasing voice, "You're the one who said you wanted to be first." Yalni lit up with the sudden memory, "Ah, right! Let's go, Zelni." Yalni marched onwards with Zelni only following after a quick shrug. As soon as the two sisters stepped on the edges of the Temple, the darkness faded from the Temple as its waters regained their transparency.

Entering the Heart Chamber, they found another Creature, a female Vampire, already introducing herself. They didn't catch her name, however. Yalni waited for her to finish before she began speaking herself, "Great Keeper, Tesonu! I am Yalniai, but you may call me Yalni if you wish. I am a Holy Angel, an expert of sword-fighting!" Yalni wanted to add that she could deal with any enemy Vampires with ease, but did not desire to say such a thing in front of a fellow Vampire in case it made her uncomfortable. She was sure that Tesonu could figure it out easily enough though. So instead, she added, "I am also highly skilled at crafting, but can provide use in the Library if you need be."

Zelni used her wings to suddenly and literally brush her sister aside before she took her place. "Hey!" her sister protested, but Zelni merely waved her off, "Yeah, yeah... So hello, Tesonu~! My name is Zelniana... but you can call me Zelni~" Zelni followed up with a wink, letting her voice become more seductive as she spoke, "I've heard much about you, Tesonu. All about the kinds of things you're interested in, so I decided to tag along with my sister here."

Zelni's wing curled around her sister and suddenly pulled her in with a small yelp. "After all, I knew my sister wouldn't be enough to satisfy you." Zelni mocked. Yalni tilted her head in confusion, "Zelni? What are you doing?" Yalni's face suddenly turned as red as the torch fire when she felt her sister's hand giving her breasts a quick squeeze. She immediately broke away from her sister, "Zelni!! What are you... That's so...!" Yalni was completely lost for words. Zelni couldn't help but laugh, "Aw, look at her! Isn't she just so cute and adorable?"

Yalni began covering her breasts as if she had no clothing to cover them for her, "Zelni! Shouldn't you be introducing yourself instead of trying to humiliate your younger sister!?" Zelni stepped closer and hooked an arm around her sister's waist, bringing her closer, "Jeez, no need to get so upset! What's the matter, can't handle a little playful teasing from your older sister? I would think you're used to it by now." Yalni still seemed quite annoyed after such a violation, "Zelni...!" Her sister laughed, "Your face is still as red as a rose!" Yalni transitioned from covering her breasts to covering her face.

Zelni let go of her sister and used her wings to push her into the background, "So, Tesonu... my talents are with magic. I'm a much better mage than my sister will ever be. On top of that, I can research better than she can manufacture, while still being able to manufacture myself! But I tend to not like the rough awkwardness of swordplay. I leave such dirty work to my sister. Oh yes, and my best quality over her is that I am so much more attractive." Yalni rolled her eyes a bit at that.

"Oh yes, before I forget..." Zelni suddenly added, bringing about confusion from even her sister, "You were once the holder of a special and rare artifact, correct? The Mystical Dice of Prophecy if I'm not mistaken." With sudden realization, Yalni jumped, "Ah, sister! Don't tell me you're actually going to go through with that!" Zelni looked over towards her younger sibling and then flapped a wing at her, "Hush!" She turned back towards Tesonu's heart and, with a wink followed by a teasing tongue, let her hand slip between her breasts. They slipped out with the extra weight of Tesonu's magical dice, "I brought them back for you. Don't worry, I kept them warm for you. I hope you're pleased with my efforts." Yalni wanted to slap her forehead.

Wanting to move on from this moment in her life, Yalni grabbed Zelni's hand and began pulling her away, "Well it was nice meeting you, Tesonu! Hope to do well in your dungeon! I think we're both going to set up our Lairs and get a bit of Training done!" "Wow, you really want to leave badly, huh?" Zelni spoke gently, but not bothering to whisper, "You're hurting my hand." Yalni immediately loosened her grip, "Ah, sorry!" Zelni's gaze then turned to the female Vampire. Yalni immediately recognized that interested look of intention within her eyes followed by the smirk. She rushed to stop her sister as she waltzed up to the Vampire.

Run, Vampire! Run for your own good!

Zelni's smirk widened as she momentarily glanced at her sister hurrying after her from behind.

You can't stop me, sister.

"Hello there, little Vampire girl," Zelni spoke without hesitation, "What's your name?" "Valira," came a swift and steady response. She had a distant look in her eyes, like she was in her own world being called away in order to speak to those beyond her mind. "You know who I am?" "Zelniana, the Dark Angel..." the Vampire's distant eyes then turned to Yalni, who stood beside her sister, "...and Yalniana, the Holy Angel." "That's right," Zelni replied casually.

Valira seemed to be ignoring Zelni, however, and focused on Yalni, "Yalniana, the Holy Angel. Do you know the spell, Shine?" "Er, yes?" Yalni was caught a bit off guard, but then regained her face of pride, "Yes I do. Why do you ask? I won't use it-" "Give it to me," Valira replied neutrally. "Uh, excuse me?" Yalni tilted her head in sheer confusion. "Give Shine to me. Let me feel it," Valira answered. "Won't that really hurt you?" Yalni asked, retaining her confusion. "Yes," Valira answered, "I feel nothing. I feel emptiness. It is so hard to feel something. The pain, though, is better than emptiness."

Zelni immediately stepped in, impatiently nudging her sister aside with a wing as she put an arm around Valira, "Come on, Valira. Wouldn't it be better to feel pleasure instead of pain? You're a Vampire, opposite of Holy. So if struck by Holy, and it hurts you, then being hit by something of Shadow, its opposite, much like you, would surely give you pleasure. How about it? Do you want me to give you that pleasure?" Valira barely turned her head to Zelni. Yalni was wishing her sister wouldn't intentionally use such a perverse choice of words. She knew why, though, and that was because of Tesonu.

After a short time of filling Valira with her Shadow Magic, Zelni suddenly stopped, holding a face of bewilderment, "H-Huh..." "I did not feel anything," Valira told her. "You're weird," Zelni replied. Valira blankly stared at her. Zelni abruptly and without hesitation reached up and squeezed Valira's nipple. Valira continued to stare, without apparant objection. "Really weird," Zelni added.

---}[ ~ ~ ~ =|0|= ~ ~ ~ ]{---

Yalniai & Zelniana
    Health: 100% & 100%
    Level: 1 & 1
    Experience: 0/15 & 0/15
    Gold in Hand: 0 & 0
    Gold in Lair: 0 & 0
    Equipment: Two Katanas & Katana, Staff
    Status: Confused, Awaiting Response & Bewildered, Awaiting Response
    Efficiency: 100% & 100%

Summary: Yalni and Zelni entered from the Temple, introduced themselves, got into shenanigans. Zelni returned the magic dice to Tesonu, then talked to Valira.

Tesonu is napping!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    ~ Crystice ~ and ~ Emmra ~
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    ._ The Ice Sorceress ~ ~ ~ The Sorceress Sisters ~ ~ ~ The Sweet Sorceress

When Crystice heard Tesonu's orders of following up Call-to-Arms with Hold Audience and Inferno, she turned to Emmra, "Emmra, go get some books for Hold Audience and Inferno." Emmra nodded obediently and set off to perform the task. Crystice knew it would be a long research session. While Hold Audience was even easier than Call-to-Arms, if she remembered correctly, Inferno was a whole new story. It was easily one of the most difficult Spells to research, possibly even more difficult than the Scavenger Room. Crystice wondered if the spell would be ready before Tesonu was for the invasion.

It wasn't long after Emmra returned that they finished the Call-to-Arms Spell. They swapped their books and soon enough, they also finished with Hold Audience. Crystice was surprised by the speed of which they managed to finish the spell. Crystice assumed that either it was much easier than she remembered, which was unlikely considering how easy it was, or more researchers arrived while she was focused on reading. In the end, she didn't pay it much mind as she and Emmra then proceeded to research Inferno.

~ ~ ~ Crystice ~ and ~ Emmra's ~ ~ ~
    Summary

Crystice/Emmra
    Health: 100%, 100%
    Level: 7, 5
    Experience: 7.5/110, 18/60
    Gold in Hand: 0, 0
    Gold in Lair: 1892, 1700
    Equipment: None/Wizard Staff
    Location: Library, Northwest Corner, Against Northern Wall/Library, Northwest Corner, Against Northern Wall
    Status: Researching Inferno, Sitting/Researching Inferno, Sitting
    Efficiency: 100%/100%

Summary: Crystice got Emmra to collect more books, then they swapped to Hold Audience when Call-to-Arms was done, and then Inferno after that was done.

Tesonu is napping!

Sapphira
    A Shocking Salamander

During her training, Sapphira found out that every time she hit the training dummy, a strange burning smell came from within. Eventually she had hit it so many times that she felt herself become stronger. And then part of the dummy began to smolder.

Oh dear. I think I'll stop for today, or else this dummy will catch fire.

She turned to leave the room, but then she saw a Troll wink at her.

"If yah feel teh need tah have a nice yack or natter t'all then just drop in on ol' Unkle Grot at teh manufactoreh! He'll hear yah out an' set yah tah teh righ'!"

She looked blankly at him as he left the Training room, leaving a disgusting trail of smell behind him.

Uh... that was weird...

She naturally assumed that the "manufactoreh" that he mentioned was the Workshop, and so she decided to head the other way, passing the Salamander, Tedworthy, who seemed to be staring at her. She snapped at him,

"What are you looking at, lizard?"

Tedworthy shook his head, and began to train. Sapphira was confused for a moment.

What's his problem?

Bored of trying to figure it out, the static Salamander headed to the Lair to rest. As she fell asleep, the pulsing glow of static around her dimmed to being barely visible.

Summary
    Health: 92%
    Level: 2
    Mood: Zzzzz....
    Efficiency: 0%
    Experience: 10/40 (+39 training)
    Quick Summary: Sapphira leveled up, had a couple of encounters, and went to the Lair to rest.
    Current creatures in the RPG:

Creatures in Northland

Creatures in RCI

Creatures in Faircoast

GWANNIAL ARKANUS "THE SCHOLAR"
    The Spider

Gwannial wakes up and realizes he's been sleep for a little too long, he deposits some of his gold into his lair, hiding it from other creatures. (This will be the gold i'll for spending and things like that, the gold in with me will be for enchantments. I will need those for Omervium's request, researching his strange condition will give me a very good lead in the academy of research, still, i have to be very careful not to mess it up. Of course, a professional such as me never messes up.)

The spider heads to the hatchery and grabs a couple chicken to eat. After this, he heads for the library and starts retaking research while also searching. (For now, the dungeon's need will have to be sufficed, when i get done with this request i'll head to my lair and enchant with my own book of magic.)

The spider grabs a couple of books with his spider legs and starts looking at every book at the same time with his eyeballs.

GWANNIAL'S SUMMARY
    • Health: 100%
    • Level: 2
    • Gold in Hand: 70
    • Gold in Lair: 47
    • Efficiency: 100%
    • Summary: Wakes up, deposits gold on lair, goes to hatchery to eat and starts researching on library.

Tralk the Turtling Beetle

Feeling rested, Tralk wakes up feeling better about everything, including the trap situation. Writing about the events that happened before he went to sleep, he remembered research being requested as he was going to sleep. 'What did he say he wanted to be researched again? He must have mentioned more than one spell, but I can only remember Inferno. Well, might as well help. He went into the Library, grabbed a book on Inferno, and started reading, paying only minor notice to the others within.

SUMMARY:

Name: Tralk the Turtling Beetle
    Level: 2
    XP: 59/60
    Health: 87% (39% from Sleeping)
    Mood: Happy
    Current Action: Researching Inferno
    Summary of Post: Tralk wakes up, writes in his journal, and goes to the Library to research Inferno.