Default Re: Northland Iceland

Keeper Tesonu

AN ORC HAS ENTERED YOUR DUNGEON!

"Haven't had one of those in a while."

Tesonu takes a glance at the new Orc.

"Holy shit. That's the Orc?"

Yes.

"What the hell kind of steroids has he been taking?"

"Hey boss. Name's Baku. Short, simple. Like it? I'm a fighter, mostly. But I can do other things. You got a job? Name it, and I'll do it. I ain't the best reader or craftsman, but if you want me workin', you just gotta say the word, man. I'm gonna hit the Training Room for now."

"...That's great."

"Well, at least he doesn't seem to be the stupid kind. I'm willing to bet that if I send him out against Hannibal, he'll just screw Cedric and join my side just to see that Orc. Stupid homosexual Keeper."

A WARLOCK HAS ENTERED YOUR DUNGEON!

"Another one? I don't think I'll have any problem researching."

"Greetings Keeper. My name is Asifet. I am a warlock, yes, but I do not fight as my esteemed brethren do, chucking spells while others do the dieing to keep them away from harm's reach. I prefer a far more personal form of combat. I seek to challenge myself, better myself and pit myself against others in hand-to-hand combat. I digress though, for you see, this is not why I came here. I was perfectly satisfied with my previous realm brimming with enemy talent. My mentor was killed some time ago in a massacre in the realm of Redshore. He was as close to me as anyone ever has been. I was devoted to him for many years. I search these northern reaches for his killer - an elf by all accounts. I was hoping to use this region as a base for my inquiries."

"......"

"...oh god..."

"...my eyes..."

"Greetings Keeper. My name is Asifet. I am a warlock, yes, but I do not fight as my esteemed brethren do, chucking spells while others do the dieing to keep them away from harm's reach. I prefer a far more personal form of combat. I seek to challenge myself, better myself and pit myself against others in hand-to-hand combat. I digress though, for you see, this is not why I came here. I was perfectly satisfied with my previous realm brimming with enemy talent. My mentor was killed some time ago in a massacre in the realm of Redshore. He was as close to me as anyone ever has been. I was devoted to him for many years. I search these northern reaches for his killer - an elf by all accounts. I was hoping to use this region as a base for my inquiries."

"There, much better."

Now able to understand him, Tesonu took in Asifet's words. He wasn't sure what to think of the way he "used" his dungeon for such a manner, but he figured it didn't really matter. So long as he put him to use. Creatures such as he, those who had no true loyalty, respect, or just good intentions for Tesonu, they were merely his tools. He still had to remotely mind their feelings lest they cause too much trouble for him, but that wasn't much of an issue most of the time.

"Yeah, sure Asifet. But remember that so long as you're in my dungeon, you must abide by my rules and heed my other creatures of worth and authority, else you'll suffer consequences worse than sacking."

THE GODS ARE PLEASED WITH YOUR SACRIFICE!

Tesonu, in excitement, turned his attention towards the Temple.

THE GODS HAVE REWARDED YOUR SACRIFICE WITH A WOMAN.

"You ignorant, fascist Informant. Your feeble mind could not begin to understand my sophisticated nature. You should focus on more important tasks, such as cleaning the dungeon. That's all you Informants are good for anyways, right?"

I don't like her. She made fun of me.

"You shut up."

"Greetings, Keeper. I am Andralia, one of the few Tainted Angels. I was born from the violent joining of a Dark Angel and a Horned Reaper. I wield the strength of my father and the cunning of my mother. As such I am attuned to magic and combat."

Sounds sexy.

"But be warned, if you try to harm me, you will feel the full force of both my parents coming down on you. Twofold if you share the viewpoint of your Informant."

God damn it. It's one of those.

I think we should get rid of her.

Tools, remember? Tools!

"For now, I'll help you with your current research. I'm sure you'll have no objections with that."

"That'll be fine, Andralia."

A VAMPIRE HAS RISEN FROM YOUR GRAVEYARD.

"It's about time. Those bodies have been rotting since Chuckle's invasion."

"Keeper. I am Valira. I wish to be put to use by you. Use me however you wish. Use me until I die. I don't care, so long as I can help you in some way before finally being granted my dearest wish of death. What is your name, exactly?"

"What a depressed Creature."

She came from the bodies of the Tentacles and that Troll Orc. I'm still not sure which it was.

"Hm, how fitting."

Before Tesonu could actually respond to Valira instead of talking to himself and his inner conscious, the Informant spoke again.

THE GODS HAVE REWARDED YOUR SACRIFCE WITH SUPER SEXY SISTERLY ANGELS!

":O"

"The Gods, they've finally answered my prayers!"

Either that or it's Christmas.

"I don't care, I got hot babes! Like, even more than I already have!"

"Great Keeper, Tesonu! I am Yalniai, but you may call me Yalni if you wish. I am a Holy Angel, an expert of sword-fighting! I am also highly skilled at crafting, but can provide use in the Library if you need be."

Tesonu watched with amusement as the sister Dark Angel pushed Yalniai out of the way and took her place.

"Yeah, yeah... So hello, Tesonu~! My name is Zelniana... but you can call me Zelni~"

For every wink Zelniana gave Tesonu, every pillar in the dungeon increased in length by an inch or two.

"I've heard much about you, Tesonu. All about the kinds of things you're interested in, so I decided to tag along with my sister here."

Tesonu was further amused as the two sisters fought, or perhaps that was how they played with each other. Whichever. Eventually, Zelniana began giving a more proper introduction.

"So, Tesonu... my talents are with magic. I'm a much better mage than my sister will ever be. On top of that, I can research better than she can manufacture, while still being able to manufacture myself! But I tend to not like the rough awkwardness of swordplay. I leave such dirty work to my sister. Oh yes, and my best quality over her is that I am so much more attractive."

Tesonu decided to humor her a bit.

"I'm sorry, did you say something? I was... looking at something else... on your chest..."

"Oh Tesonu, such a tease~!"

Not the only one whose a tease around here. I'm looking at you, Zael!

"Oh yes, before I forget... You were once the holder of a special and rare artifact, correct? The Mystical Dice of Prophecy if I'm not mistaken."

"My magic dice? I dropped them in the Temple by accident."

Zelniana slowly and seductively put her hand between her breasts, joining it by a playful wink and tongue. At that moment, every pillar suddenly hit the ceiling. Zelniana pulled out Tesonu's magic dice and handed them towards her Keeper.

"I brought them back for you. Don't worry, I kept them warm for you. I hope you're pleased with my efforts."

"......"

"...Thank you, Dark Christmas God."

"No problem."

"Well it was nice meeting you, Tesonu! Hope to do well in your dungeon! I think we're both going to set up our Lairs and get a bit of Training done!"

Tesonu watched as the two Angels then became involved with Valira. He watched the whole incident until it seemed to reach an end.

"Well then... Yalniai, Zelniana, and Valira. I'm sure you will all perform well in my dungeon. Set up your Lairs for now, maybe get a bit of Training done, but don't get too involved with anything. I have some serious plans concerning my forces, you see. Oh and Valira, I am Keeper Tesonu."

A NEW SPELL HAS BEEN RESEARCHED: CALL-TO-ARMS

"Yes!"

A NEW SPELL HAS BEEN RESEARCHED: HOLD AUDIENCE

"Yes!!"

A NEW SPELL HASN'T BEEN RESEARCHED: INFERNO

"Screw you!!"

"Well... looks like it's finally time. I have both Call-to-Arms to start the invasion and Hold Audience for when I need to call everyone back. Just a few last minute things to take care of... the tortured Heroes and the Traps."

Tesonu began giving his Imps orders before turning his attention to the Torture Chamber. The first to speak was Doug the giant, followed by the male Guard and then the Knight.

"Thinking hard. Smashing easy!! You let Doug smash, let Doug no think, Doug smash for you!!"

"...If that's your way of saying you want to convert, sure. Let him go. Stupid Giant."

"You will never break me, scum!"

"That's what they all say."

"..agh..! ...maybe you will..."

"...Dumbass."

"Esperad, ESPERAD!!!"

What the hell did he call me?

"Wait! I need audience with keeper! I joining him! Mierda! deten eso!"

"Uh, yeah. You wanted to speak with me?"

"Keeper! My name is Don Guillermo Ortega from the fair land of Castilla, away far from Heavenarius. In horrible accident during sea I end up here. Heroes is jerks, all of they! They is uncivilized! Cedric and Heroes is undeserve of anything! Cedric is pig! While my heart and soul is and will always be in Castilla I offered my sword for service until I get back to home! I have no remorse share I know of uncivilized kingdom, I not own anything to Heroes and has no regrets on conqueringed your enemies. Excuse my language, is strange dialect everyone used in Heavenarius are hard for me."

"Uhhh... sure why not. You can go."

Tesonu returned his attention back to his Traps. They were all set up. They looked magnificent.

Now... Tesonu had to decide who was to go on the Invasion and who was to stay home as a housewife. There were some who were obvious choices, like Crystice. Generally, Tesonu wanted a large number of his melee fighters to join in on the Invasion, with the exception of his defensive fighters that were to be more evenly split. He would prefer if he had more supporters and ranged fighters staying as housewifes unless necessary.

Sapphira, Doug, and Andralia were fighters that Tesonu wanted to keep within the dungeon. Sapphira he was sure would have some sort of special use, as well as Andralia due to her Horned Reaper blood. Doug... well, Tesonu was sure they could use at least one heavy hitter staying at home. Being a Giant, he was also too slow to keep up with an invading force. Not to mention, probably too stupid to grasp concepts of strategy anyways. Thinking about it, Tesonu didn't think he really liked having a Giant. They were too stupid to do anything.

For his defensive fighters, he was going to leave Baku, Tralk, Omervium, Grot, and Zama in the dungeon. He doubted Grot nor Tralk would be called upon for the battle. Grot wasn't really a fighter, and Tralk had certain... weaknesses. Tesonu had been notified of how he had gone crazy and bounced around in his shell earlier, causing damage to the Traps. He didn't want something like that to occur against his invasion force. Given their larger size, it would be difficult not to harm an ally. Additionally, he didn't want Tralk to cause damage in the Trap Room when it really mattered. It was probably best that he just remained in the dungeon. He was also keeping Zama in the dungeon because he would likely have a higher advantage with more mobility. Omervium was being kept in the dungeon in order to stay under his watch. The lack of raw defensive fighters was a good enough excuse to avoid any suspicion.

Tesonu had the urge to keep Nalina in the dungeon as well, but he couldn't She had a certain undeniable use, something Tesonu had planned. Being immune to statuses and a good defensive fighter, she had to go. Likewise, he wanted to keep Paste and Almeron in the dungeon, but he knew Paste would be ineffective if she stayed. She would have sent Shaylum as well for the same reason, but there was a reason why she was staying. Plus, Paste seemed familiar with Malefric, and it might be better for morale to keep them together. Tesonu wished he could do that for more Creatures, like separating Grith and Suria, but that came with certain other undesirable sacrifices. As for Almeron, Tesonu not only wanted him away for Shaylum for a bit, but he wanted to test him.

And that was essentially all there was to it. He still, of course, had to pass certain and more secret information towards Crystice. He would do it after the announcement.

"Creatures!!"

"It is finally time for the invasion on Hannibal's dungeon. I will have the majority of my forces go on the offensive to wipe out Hannibal once and for all. We've taken down a considerable number of his Creatures last time, so I think it's time we finish this. The invasion force will be led by my Battle Commander, Crystice. For those of you who are new, she is the Witch with blue robes and hair. The rest of our forces will remain here to defend the dungeon should the Heroes or Hannibal attempt a surprise attack of some kind."

"The following Creatures will report to the Guard Room immediately for the invasion and then await Crystice's orders. Dreggory, Diana, Tedworthy, Ecthelion, Suria, Grith, Cytai, Scourge, Nalina, Malefric, Ortega, Yalniai, Zelniana, Asifet, Emmra, Almeron, Paste, and Trouse."

"The rest of you will remain in the dungeon. None of you are to go beyond the Guard Room unless stated otherwise. All of my Imps will remain within the dungeon as well. I advise you all to train, unless you have talent in the Workshop, in which case you should manufacture instead. Manufacturers, focus on standard Barricades, Sentries, and Spike Traps. Have a secondary focus for Braced Doors. Malsiah, you will be the only researcher for now, being the most experienced out of all others and thus not needing to train. Shaylum and Baku, train a bit until the invasion force has departed. Then, I want you two to head straight to the Guard Room. Remain there until further command. Patrol up to the edges of the Trap Room, taking a quick but cautious peek outside the Steel and Magic Door that have been newly placed, and then return back to the Guard Room to repeat the route."

"That is all. You know your orders. Do not fail me."

Tesonu cast Call-to-Arms on Hannibal's old Trap Room, but was recently destroyed and claimed.

Afterwards, Tesonu went over to Crystice and dropped her and Emmra in the Guard Room before he passed his knowledge onto her. Then, he only had to wait. Soon, it would be time to invoke his plan, to play his enemies against each other. How foolish were the pawns who dared think themselves kings and queens. Foolish, and misguided. Ultimately, they brought about their own demise as a result of their terrible choice of actions. Tesonu had no reason to care.

Important Actions:
    Replied to Introductions
    Researched Call-to-Arms
    Researched Hold Audience
    Failed to Research Inferno
    Set Up Traps
    Converted Doug
    Converted Ortega
    Made Invasion Announcement
    Cast Call-to-Arms

General Orders:
    Invasion Force: Head to the Guard Room and Await Crystice's Instruction
    Defending Force: Train or Manufacture, Do Not Go Beyond Guard Room
    Malsiah: Remain the Only Researcher
    Shaylum and Baku: Train Until the Invasion Force Leaves, then Guard and Go on Guard Patrol Up to the Edges of the Trap Room

Research Orders:
    Only Malsiah will Research
    Inferno

Manufacture Orders:
    Wooden Barricades
    Sentry Traps
    Spike Traps
    Braced Doors (Second Priority)

Imp Orders:
    Remain in the Dungeon

Research in Progress:
    Call-to-Arms Spell: 100%
    Hold Audience: 100%
    Inferno: 89.9%

Current Gold:
    6136, +748 (Gem), -6000 (Scavenger Room)

Current Mana:
    1384/6000 +1584 (Mana Gain), -200 (Call-to-Arms

Mana Gain:
    69 Per Turn
    Last edited by Metal Gear Rex; May 3rd, 2013 at 03:17.

GWANNIAL ARKANUS "THE SCHOLAR"
    The Spider

Gwannial heard the announcement of the keeper, he was slightly mad that he was not considered the best option for research, instead it was someone else (Keeper, i thought you would appreciate my talents more than this, you disappointing me.) He stoped researching and decided to go to the training room and perfect his magical skills (If my talents are not gonna be appreciated i might as well focus on perfecting my own goals! I still have a wide array of spells i need to improve and i will need every single one of them if i desire to become the best.) Gwannial begin hitting the dummy while trying to remembering which spells are the most useful for him to learn.

GWANNIAL'S SUMMARY
    • Health: 100%
    • Level: 2
    • Gold in Hand: 70
    • Gold in Lair: 47
    • Efficiency: 90%
    • Summary: Stops researching and decides to go training in the training room.

Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar

Malsiah
    The Ancient

Hearing the announcement and orders of Tesonu, Malsiah decided to drop training in favor of research, in favor of obeying her "master". She wasn't quite yet satisfied by Tesonu. She couldn't quite think of him as a master, nor could she think of him as just another Dungeon Keeper, in which case she would not care for him. She simply had no judgement of him. Still, perhaps by being obedient could she see the more pleasurable side of Tesonu. Maybe.

"I am going. You will stay here and train until I call you," Malsiah commanded. The Mage Skeleton replied neutrally, as expected, "Yes, Mistress." Malsiah left the Training Room and then departed for the Library, grabbing a quick snack on the way. Remembering past orders, Malsiah figured out that she was to be researching Inferno. She quickly found a proper book and began.

Malsiah
    .. The Ancient

Health: 100%
    Level: 5
    Experience: 8.2/60 [+7.2 for Training]
    Gold in Hand: 0
    Gold in Lair: 930
    Current Equipment: Spell Book, Creature Book
    Efficiency: 100%

Mage
    Level: 1
    Experience: 7/15 [+6 for Training]
    Current Equipment: Worn Warlock Robes, Worn Tome
    Efficiency: 100%

Summery: Malsiah ordered Mage to train and left to research.
    Last edited by Metal Gear Rex; May 8th, 2013 at 08:28.
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: popgunpigeon

Malefric
    DARK CRUSADER
    M

PASTE
    Generic Archer Lady
    !

Malefric engaged the training dummies, smashing them about with his great hammer and leaving great dents. He kept his distance, never even entering the range of their whirling flail-equipped arms.

"Not very sporting of you," Paste laughed as fired bodkins into particularly thick target reinforced with several inches of metal.

"You can talk? Would the archer using bodkins to skewer people through their armor please step forward," he chuckled.

The Dark Elf did step forward, lifting the visor of Malefric's helm; "Well we could switch clothes for a day; I could wear your armor, and you could wear my tights. I'm sure we would come to appreciate each others... combat styles... a lot better?"

"Thanks, but no thanks. I'm not sure tights are for me."

"I think they'd look good on you - very comfortable and figure-hugging."

"I'm sure yo..."

"Creatures!!"

"It is finally time for the invasion on Hannibal's dungeon. I will have the majority of my forces go on the offensive to wipe out Hannibal once and for all. We've taken down a considerable number of his Creatures last time, so I think it's time we finish this. The invasion force will be led by my Battle Commander, Crystice. For those of you who are new, she is the Witch with blue robes and hair. The rest of our forces will remain here to defend the dungeon should the Heroes or Hannibal attempt a surprise attack of some kind."

"The following Creatures will report to the Guard Room immediately for the invasion and then await Crystice's orders. Dreggory, Diana, Tedworthy, Ecthelion, Suria, Grith, Cytai, Scourge, Nalina, Malefric, Ortega, Yalniai, Zelniana, Asifet, Emmra, Almeron, Paste, and Trouse."

"The rest of you will remain in the dungeon. None of you are to go beyond the Guard Room unless stated otherwise. All of my Imps will remain within the dungeon as well. I advise you all to train, unless you have talent in the Workshop, in which case you should manufacture instead. Manufacturers, focus on standard Barricades, Sentries, and Spike Traps. Have a secondary focus for Braced Doors. Malsiah, you will be the only researcher for now, being the most experienced out of all others and thus not needing to train. Shaylum and Baku, train a bit until the invasion force has departed. Then, I want you two to head straight to the Guard Room. Remain there until further command. Patrol up to the edges of the Trap Room, taking a quick but cautious peek outside the Steel and Magic Door that have been newly placed, and then return back to the Guard Room to repeat the route."

"I think we are needed at the Guard Room."

"I think so to."

"We'll resume this discussion later."

"No we won't - We'll snuff out your mad brother and we'll leave."

Paste lead the way towards the Guard Room and when they arrived they shuffled over to the corner and waited.

SUMMARY IN BRIEF__________
    Gold: 0
    Level: 1 (64|200)
    Keeper Approval: 0 (Neutral)
    Mood: Worried
    Quick Summary: Trains and heads to the Guard Room.

SUMMARY IN BRIEF__________
    Gold: 0
    Level: 1(88|200)
    Mood: Amused
    Quick Summary: Trains and heads to the Guard Room.
    Last edited by MeinCookie; May 3rd, 2013 at 03:36.
    {RPG} Creature Page: Here | My Maps, My Comic

Not even Vermillion reads the OOC threads

Current Awakening Creatures

8 :Creatures Dispatched | Creatures Killed: 9

DIANA "KEEPER OF THE EMBER"
    The Goblin

Diana wakes up after some time of well deserved rest. "*yawn* Oh, that was nice, i needed that." She gets up and deposits her gold in her lair, hiding it from sight of others. "This will help me buy me a house for me and my sisters!", she heads for the hatchery and starts eating chicken. In that moment, Tesonu made his announcement. At first, she was not really concerned until she heard the word "invasion". "Whatdidyousay?" Her eyes sparkle with excitement and she starts yelling to the ceiling "Me me mememe!!! i want to go!!" Then she hears that she would be included in the invasion force and hurries for the guardroom as fast as she can. "yes yes yes yes yes yes!!! YES YES YES YES!!!!"

She arrives to the guardroom and trying to contain her excitement while talking to crystice "Ahem... Crystice i am here reporting for duty" meanwhile in her mind "(YES YES YES YES YES YE SYES YES YES YE SYES!!!!)"

DIANA'S SUMMARY
    • Level: 3
    • Gold in Hand: 0
    • Gold in Lair: 100
    • Efficiency: 110%
    • Summary: Wakes up and heads to the hatchery, heads for the guardroom and waits for Crystice command.

GRITH
    The Demon Spawn

Grith gets scared at first when he heard Tesonu's voice, but heard his announcement all the same. "Oh no, that means i will see "her" WHY?!?!" Grith kicks the dummy and goes to the hatchery first, "hai chicken, my one and only true friends in here so far. You do not try to kill meh." gulps a chicken. "Blue demon killer will get me in this invasion and i will not make it, bye bye chickens!" eats another one and walks into the guard room, at first he things he was immediately gonna get attacked by Suria, but then looks around and notices she's not there yet. Grith then decides to hide somewhere in a corner of the guardroom and stays there.

GRITH'S SUMMARY
    • Level: 4
    • Gold in Hand: 1
    • Gold in Lair: 200
    • Efficiency: 100%
    • Summary: Stops training, goes to the hatchery and goes to the guard room hiding from Suria.

Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar

Valira
    The Lifeless Vampire

Valira wasn't sure what to think of everything going on around her with the Dark Angels, so she didn't think about it. She found it unusual how Zelniana pinched her nipple. She didn't really care or feel anything, but it seemed unusual behavior. Not many Creatures did that, if any. She couldn't remember any that did. But in the end, it didn't matter. Whatever the Dark Angel wanted to do with her was fine, so long as it made her happy. Valira was happy to make others happy. Or, she thought she was. She couldn't quite feel that supposed happiness. Most of the time, anyways. There were some instances of when she did feel something, breaking through the stone of her heart, but it usually didn't last long. She wondered if such feelings were actual memories or mere thoughts.

Now given a task, Valira left the Heart Chamber. She found the Lair fairly quickly and placed her bed wherever. She was heading towards the Training Room when she heard an announcement from Tesonu. She had been given a command, to train. It seemed as if Tesonu was having some difficulty. Everything he said sounded quite urgent, or something like that. Valira assumed she best try to help him in whatever way she could. Entering the Training Room, she began casting spells.

Valira
    Level: 1
    Experience: 1.53/15 [+1.53 for Training]
    Gold in Hand: 0
    Gold in Lair: 0
    Equipment: None
    Efficiency: 85%

Summary: Valira left the Heart Chamber, set up her Lair, heard the announcement, and began training.
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

GUILLERMO ORTEGA
    The Knight

After being free from the torture chamber he passes to the guard room, he turns his attention on the trap room "Aqui es donde peleamos" says to himself and notices his shield laying around "Por suerte aqui esta" he ties his shield up once again and heads for the guard room. He decides to wait in the guard room until he's commanded otherwise "I am here, I follow orders and commands."

GUILLERMO'S SUMMARY
    • Health: 90%
    • Level: 1
    • Gold in Hand: 0
    • Gold in Lair: 0
    • Efficiency: 100%
    • Summary: goes to guardroom and waits for orders.

Gamer IDs

Asifet
    the Aggressor

"Creatures!!"

Asifet perked his head up from his dusty tome; \\I am called to battle! Excellent! And more, Dregs is in this dungeon!//

Asifet teleported straight to the Guard Room not even bothering to put away his book. Arriving in a sonic crack and a eye-watering discharge, he threw his book down on the Guard Room table.

He immediately saw that Dregs was already in the Guard Room; "It is good to see you again, friend!" Asifet greeted Dregs, smiling wildly, "I did not expect to meet you in a dungeon so far away from the Isles!"

"I'm as surprised as you. It is reassuring to have such a solid and proven ally on my side in this upcoming fight!"

"Likewise, Dregs, likewise. We shall sweep aside this petty Keeper, I'm sure."

Asifet was still shaking his head in disbelief when Paste and Malefric entered .

ASIFET SUMMARY__________
    Creature Profile
    Gold in Lair: 550
    Level: 6 (0|700)
    Mood: Happy.
    Quick Summary: Teleported to the Guard Room and greeted Dregs.

Gamer IDs

SHAYLUM
    STAY THE COURSE

Shaylum arrived back at the Guard Room with Azazisaz having heard the Keeper's declaration.

''Make Tesonu proud, Alm. Make us both proud,'' she smiled. He simply nodded in response. She was sure of him.

Shay patted him on the shoulder before heading off, making for the Training Room at her Keeper's behest.

Shaylum_________________
    Level | 3 (350|400)
    Gold | 301
    Health | 71%
    Mood | Neutral
    Keeper Approval | 80 (Friendly)
    Status | Training.