Page 113 of 139 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 123 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1390

Thread: Northland Iceland

Default Re: Northland Iceland

Tedworthy
    The Silent Salamander

Tedworthy continued to train after Ecthelion's confession, amused by his reactions. He was, after all, larger than most Salamanders, and had a greater discipline than most, yet when he got shouted at, by a female no less, he ran away.

Suddenly the familiar boom of Tesonu's voice echoed around the dungeon, indicating another announcement. Ted listened carefully as the Keeper explained that they were to invade Hannibal's dungeon. When he finished, Ted walked as quickly as he could to the Guard room. He approached Crystice and saluted.

Hmph, not being able to speak really does become annoying sometimes.

Tedworthy Summary

Health: 81%
    Level: 3
    Gold Held: 120
    Gold in Lair: 0
    Mood: Ready for Battle
    Experience: 13/50 (+39 training)
    Summary: Ted leveled up, listened to Tesonu and reported for duty in the Guard room.
    Current creatures in the RPG:

Creatures in Northland

Creatures in RCI

Creatures in Faircoast

Lord Ecthelion

Ecthelion's training was abruptly interrupted by Tesonu's announcement, but the great Salamander felt that he had improved his skill already. He followed Tedworthy out of the Training room, and to the Guard room.

He stood beside Ted and saluted too.

"We are reporting for duty, Ma'am."

Ecthelion Summary

Health: 100%
    Level: 2
    Gold Held: 0
    Gold in Lair: 120
    Mood: Ready for Battle
    Efficiency: 100%
    Experience: 5/40 (+10 training)
    Quick Summary: Ecthelion leveled up, and reported for duty.

Creatures in Northland

Creatures in RCI

Creatures in Faircoast

Cytai, the Fiery Demon Spawn

Awakened by the announcement from Tesonu, Cytai yawned and stretched for a moment, before happily wandering off to the Guard room, grabbing another chicken as he passed through the Hatchery.

When he entered, the fiery Demon Spawn loudly declared himself to Crystice.

"I'm here! What are we going to do now, elder?"

Cytai Summary

Health: 100% (+33 sleep)
    Level: 2
    Mood: Super happy
    Experience: 3/35
    Quick Summary: Cytai woke up and walked to the Guard room, and asked Crystice what they were going to do.

Creatures in Northland

Creatures in RCI

Creatures in Faircoast

Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar

EXUSSUM
    THE WITCH

Exussum was tired, having just finished her training. It wasn't too difficult to learn how to cast Fireball. It was essentially just a stronger Fire Spark. It was easy. But what proved to be difficult was the defensive spell she tried to teach herself afterwards. She tried to learn Rebound, or at least, some alteration of it. She didn't like the traditionally taught Rebound, not one bit. The spell was cast, and then it wore off after a brief time. After that, she would be vulnerable. She would be completely defenseless. She did not like relying on something so automatic, something that required so little thought. She didn't want to rely on something that was generally unreliable. How was she to know if it would wear out when she needed it most? Not to mention, it was easy for an opponent to wait until the spell faded before launching a more devastating attack.

So instead, Exussum tried to teach herself something more manual. Something that she would have control over and couldn't be overcome so easily. She had to remember a lot of research she had done in the past in order to accomplish it. It was research on such automatic spells. She was interested in learning to call forth such effects at will, for a short time, when she knew she needed it. It sounded so simple, in theory, but its simplicity was merely a thought of ignorance.

Casting such spells took time and strained the body, so it was difficult to find a highly efficient method of performing it. Not only that, but to rapidly change her own status with magic and then to revert it could potentially be dangerous in certain scenarios. She could supposedly reduce the amount of magic she drew, thus not straining her body nor rapidly changing her status as drastically, but that was inefficient. It suffered from the undesirable effect of making the spell incredibly weak when used.

Exussum managed to eventually figure out how to perform it though. She surrounded herself in a web of Rebound Magic, but the magic itself was not active. As is, it was useless. However, she could easily channel forth her magic, activating part of the Rebound Magic by a touch of her hands, allowing her to properly deflect spells. She would only channel part as it did not cost nearly as much of her Mana or energy, and she only needed a small part anyways. Additionally, while the spell was tied to her, the magic itself wasn't directly effecting her. Ergo, her status remained the same.

It seemed like the best and most efficient solution to bring about the idea she had in her mind. She needed to test it out, however. The Combat Pit would be a good place for that. But that was later. For now, she was tired. She was pleased that she was not called into battle, for then she would have no time to rest. She definitely needed it at that moment.

Exussum left the Training Room quietly, then returned to her Lair. She fell on top of her bed and drifted into sleep.

Exussum
    Level: 3
    Experience: 0/35 [+17.5 for Training]
    Gold in Hand: 0
    Gold in Lair: 50
    Equipment: None

Summary: Exussum leveled up then went to sleep.
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

Suria the Blue Spawn of Rage

Suria's ears had perked up when she heard Tesonu's announcement. It was time for an invasion. Time to invade Hannibal's dungeon! Suria remembered the Black Knight that so easily bested her. She remembered the stupid Salamander that tried to be better than her, and the Rogue that had stabbed her. She hated them all. But the Salamander and Rogue were both dead, as far as she was concerned. The Black Knight, however, wasn't. Not for long. Suria had been called into battle. They were all walking corpses.

Before Suria could rush off to the Guard Room, she had to figure out first where exactly she was. She had wandered all over the dungeon, she recalled, but didn't remember specific places of which she had gone. Somehow, she was in the Workshop at the moment. Didn't matter though. Suria just needed to know where to make turns. Suria rushed out of the Workshop and charged straight for the Guard Room. Afterwards, she waited in eager excitement. She didn't even care of that Witch she disliked called Crystice filled her head with big words. In the end, it was worth it. She was going to dine finely tonight.

Suria
    Level: 7
    Experience: 35/110
    Gold in Lair: 5910
    Equipment: None

Summary: Suria left the Workshop after the announcement and raced to the Guard Room.

Tesonu is napping!

Nalina
    The War Maiden
    Maiden of the Nest

It took a lot of work, but Nalina managed to finish the rest of the Trap repairs. By herself, she had acknowledged. She took note of the other Warlock looking fellow who had been helping her, and how he left with the Human Archer, Shaylum. The two seemed to share some sort of intimacy, but regardless, that was no reason to just abandon everything to a fellow worker. Especially one that was still a bit injured. Nalina hissed to herself.

What an inconsiderate Creature.

Still, Nalina managed to perform the work. She doubted she would gain any recognition from it being in Tesonu's dungeon, but it was the inner pride that she had accomplished the task that made her feel a bit happier about it. She wouldn't forget the Warlock though. She may not have known his name but already she didn't like him very much.

Nalina began heading towards the Lair in order to get some sleep, or a nap, hoping to give her wounds some time to heal. However, just after passing the Guard Room, she heard an announcement. She kept listening in as she walked. She soon learned that she would have no time to rest, being forced to enter the invasion force. While Nalina had no problem being on the invasion force, she just wished she had a bit more time to heal.

Even after the announcement, Nalina kept heading towards her Lair. She had to gather up some of her equipment. By the time she arrived in the Lair, Nalina already knew what to bring. She didn't want to travel too heavily, and so she simply took her glaive. She could have gotten her battle axe, but it was harder for her to carry it with one hand, thus she would have to sacrifice her shield, reducing her defensive abilities. She did not want that. She kept the tomahawks for a quick ranged weapon, and her bow for a more standard ranged weapon.

Returning to the Guard Room, Nalina was one of the last Creatures to arrive, having to finish her trip to the Lair, gather her things, and then head back to the Guard Room. She took notice of Emmra and remembered her as the Healer. Perhaps she could heal her wounds? Nalina felt nervous about going up to her, but managed to work up the courge, "Um... you heal, yes? Could you be healer for me?" Nalina was suddenly filled with embarrassment of how improper she was sounding.

Nalina
    Health: 79%
    Level: 4
    Experience: 1/45
    Gold in Lair: 0
    Equipment: Short Sword, Glaive, Steel Shield, 2/2 Tomahawks, Quiver (13 Bodkin/5 Broadhead)
    Efficiency: 80%

Summary: Nalina finished the rest of the Trap Repairs, heard the announcement, went to her Lair, got her Glaive, went to the Guard Room, and asked Emmra to heal her.

Tesonu is napping!

Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: popgunpigeon

SCOURGE DANCED INTO THE GUARD ROOM, GIGGLING. SOME SAY SHE HAD A MUSHROOM HAT. OTHERS DECLARE BLASPHEMY.

This post has been approved by Skarok. The Skarok Way.
    Last edited by Metal Gear Rex; May 3rd, 2013 at 16:14.
    {RPG} Creature Page: Here | My Maps, My Comic

Not even Vermillion reads the OOC threads

Current Awakening Creatures

8 :Creatures Dispatched | Creatures Killed: 9

DIANA "KEEPER OF THE EMBER"
    The Goblin

GWANNIAL ARKANUS "THE SCHOLAR"
    The Spider

GRITH
    The Demon Spawn

GUILLERMO ORTEGA
    The Knight

Diana looks around to see everyone in the guardroom, she did not expect many people in there, she notices Suria particularly "So that's the demon spawn everyone talks about." Clearly, she did not even notice Suria being next to her in the last battle. "She does look aggressive, but i bet she's nice... buuut i'd rather not risk it" she then notices a red demon spawn crawling out of a corner very slowly while looking around. "That's the same demon spawn as before." Diana gets close to him "Uhm... hi, i am Diana" Grith gets startled by Diana's words and just looks at her with fear on his eyes, clearly he was very scared, the demon spawn did not say anything else, Diana tries to comfort him "Oh relax man! It's just a battle in which we will most likely get ourselves killed, it's not that much of a big deal, hehe" Grith responds with "Battle is not the scary part." "Then, what is it?" says Diana. Grith points at Suria very briefly. "Oh, that..." Diana puts her hand on the demon spawn's head and answers him with a smile "Look, you don't have to worry about her, just pretend she's not there and everything will be fine, why don't you come with me? Maybe you can tell me about your life story while we are at it." Grith at first does not comprehend what is happening, he did not expect someone to show kindness like that, specially towards him but decided to take his chance and stick to Diana. "Grith." he says to the goblin. "Nice to meet you Grith."

Guillermo watches everyone, most of them are for a second time considering he fought them before, he was surprised no one was looking back at him considering he just recently fought them. "La conducta de estos seres me es tan extraña, mientras funcione a mi beneficio supongo." said the knight to himself. He then sees a Goblin talking to a demon spawn, he thought it would be a good start in getting introduced to the creatures. He walks close just as Diana was finishing talking with Grith. "Ahem, Hello mylady, I;m Don Guillermo Ortega, i hope we be comrades in good arms." Diana and Grith look at the knight, Diana remembered she was an enemy before. "Wait, what are you doing now? Did you escape from prison? I am confused now. Also your words are a little broken there pal, you sound like a drunk giant. I am Diana by the way." "Mylady i switched with Tesonu sides, i am ally and not enemy, excuse my lenguaje, dialect in Heavenarius be hard." Diana crosses her arms "Wait, are you implying you are not from this continent?" "My home be Castilla far away from wretched Heavenarius." Diana nods "Right... right... As long as you are our ally now, we welcome you Guillermo, by the way, he's Grith" The demon spawn waves at Guillermo while hiding behind Diana's legs. "Hey! Salute properly, now!" Grith introduces himself more properly to Guillermo. "Uhm... I am Grith" Diana smiles "That's much better!" Diana looks at Guillermo "Also, don't call me "mylady", just Diana is fine." Guillermo did not quite understood what he just witnessed but decided to take it anyways as it was. The three of them continued talking until Crystice made her announcement.

Meanwhile in the training room, Gwannial was still training.

DIANA'S SUMMARY
    • Health: 100%
    • Level: 3
    • Gold in Hand: 0
    • Gold in Lair: 100
    • Efficiency: 100%
    • Summary: Talks to Grith and Guillermo

GWANNIAL'S SUMMARY
    • Level: 2
    • Gold in Hand: 70
    • Gold in Lair: 47
    • Efficiency: 90%
    • Summary: Continues his training.

GRITH'S SUMMARY
    • Level: 4
    • Gold in Hand: 1
    • Gold in Lair: 200
    • Summary: Talks to Diana and Guillermo.

GUILLERMO'S SUMMARY
    • Health: 90%
    • Level: 1
    • Gold in Hand: 0
    • Gold in Lair: 0
    • Summary: Talks to Grith and Diana.
    Last edited by Metal Gear Rex; May 4th, 2013 at 11:15. Reason: fixed critical detail

</\> Omervium & Ravilus </\>

Omervium waited a long, LONG time for Shaylum to get finished with her patrol. 'Hm,' he pondered, 'this Archer is really taking her time patrolling.' Ravilus responded, 'Yes, it appears so.' The ex-Keeper suspected that she was off with Almeron, distracting him from fixing traps by using her job as an excuse. He thought about this suspicious behavior for a while, when the goblin from the last fight came into the Guard Room and approached Omervium.

He said, "Fortune find you, comrade. I am Dreggory. I'm here to serve as your replacement when you finish your watch and patrol." Omervium, happy that he will finally be able to head to the southern treasury, replied, "I thank you, fellow warrior. My name is Omervium. The swordplay you displayed in our last battle was exemplary. I haven't seen that much skill since my father was on the battlefield. But I digress, Shaylum has not returned from her patrol, so I must see if anything has happened." That was only half true. The fact is that Omervium wanted to get his Payday before the next three occur.

So he left for the southern Treasury. As he passed the new tunnel that was dug by the Dwarves, Omervium heard Tesonu's announcement, hearing that he was going to be in the defensive group and should train. By the time the message ended, he had already collected his payday of 95 gold and was reentering the Guard Room, seeing the attack party begin to enter. Passing by them, he heads to the Training Room to improve his skills even more, noticing that there were many others doing the same.

As Omervium was training, Ravilus came upon a breakthrough with one of his Keeper spells: Sight of Evil. 'Brace yourself, my friend,' he warned Omervium. 'I'm gonna test something.' Omervium was confused, asking, 'Test what?' He soon found out, as a sharp pain ran through his head, forcing his eyes shut for a moment. When he opened them, his vision had somewhat of a blue filter over it. 'What was that?' Ravilus laughed, 'That was me modifying Sight of Evil into a form that would be useful for you, in this case being able to see invisible enemies.' 'Excellent. That will be very helpful. Just make sure the next time you want to 'test' something that it won't create a massive headache.' Ravilus chuckled once more. 'Affirmative.' And with that, Omervium continued training.

Name: Omervium/Ravilus
    Level: 3 (LVL UP!!!)
    XP: 88/150 (+18 for Training)
    Gold Held: 95 (+95 from Payday)
    Health: 60% (-2% for Sight Migraine)
    Mood: Slightly Annoyed/Happy
    Current Action: Training/Reworking his spells
    Summary of Post: Omervium is greeted by Dreggory, who he responds to, patrols to the southern Treasury, taking a Payday of 95 Gold, and then heads to the Training Room as per Tesonu's instructions. While training, Ravilus manages to modify his Sight of Evil spell into a powerful version of Sight for Omervium to employ.

Andralia
    The Tainted Angel

It was a while after finishing up the Hold Audience spell when Tesonu announced that he was forming an invasion force and that many, including Andralia, were to defend the dungeon while they were away. Additionally, he wanted almost everyone training. 'Seems reasonable enough. I was getting tired of researching anyways.' Andralia went to the Training Room, where she began working on charging and slashing with her halberd.

SUMMARY:

Name: Andralia
    Level: 1
    XP: 10.3/35 (+10.3 from Training)
    Mood: Focused
    Current Action: Training
    Summary of Post: Andralia finishes researching Hold Audience and heads to the Training Room as per Tesonu's announcement.
    Last edited by NerdyTB; May 12th, 2013 at 21:30. Reason: Reorganizing the posts.

DOUG THE DOOF

"...If that's your way of saying you want to convert, sure. Let him go. Stupid Giant." Doug was happy the words did not force him to think, and even happier that he was released. The newly converted Giant's stomach rumbled from the fighting and torture, and so he set off to eat, finding the Hatchery relatively easy. While on his 23rd Chicken, more words from the sky were spoken. As his name was not mentioned, he took no notice, instead heading into the Lair to pound a spot into the ground that he can call home. Afterwards, he left to locate the Training Room, which was easier than finding most rooms as the noise of the dummies was quite prominent when he went to get food. Once there, he grinned with glee as he charged the nearest dummy with club in hand yelling, "DOUG SMASH!!"

SUMMARY:

Name: Doug the Doof
    Level: 1
    XP: 6.5/30 (+6.5 from Training)
    Health: 99%
    Mood: SMASH!!!
    Current Action: Breaking Dummies in the Training Room
    Summary of Post: Doug is converted, eats, makes his lair, and starts breaking dummies in the Training Room.

Tralk the Turtling Beetle

Tralk was in the middle of researching Inferno when he heard an announcement from Tesonu.

"Creatures!!"

"It is finally time for the invasion on Hannibal's dungeon. 'Wait, we're attacking?' he thought, shocked. I will have the majority of my forces go on the offensive to wipe out Hannibal once and for all. 'The majority?' Thoughts were running through his head, thoughts of them besieging the enemy, the risk of death ever prevalent. We've taken down a considerable number of his Creatures last time, so I think it's time we finish this. The invasion force will be led by my Battle Commander, Crystice. For those of you who are new, she is the Witch with blue robes and hair. The rest of our forces will remain here to defend the dungeon should the Heroes or Hannibal attempt a surprise attack of some kind."

'Surprise attack?' Tralk didn't even realize that as a possibility until now. He was ok with defending since there were so many of them on his side defending together. And attacking Ire Piglets seemed way less threatening than massive amounts of enemy creatures and heroes. He wasn't sure if they could handle it.

"The following Creatures will report to the Guard Room immediately for the invasion and then await Crystice's orders. Dreggory, Diana, Tedworthy, Ecthelion, Suria, Grith, Cytai, Scourge, Nalina, Malefric, Ortega, Yalniai, Zelniana, Asifet, Emmra, Almeron, Paste, and Trouse." Hearing the names calmed Tralk's nerves a little. There were quite a few he didn't recognize, meaning their forces had grown once more. Also, he didn't hear Omervium's name called, meaning they had at least one heavily armored person to help with defense.

"The rest of you will remain in the dungeon. None of you are to go beyond the Guard Room unless stated otherwise. All of my Imps will remain within the dungeon as well. I advise you all to train, unless you have talent in the Workshop, in which case you should manufacture instead. Manufacturers, focus on standard Barricades, Sentries, and Spike Traps. Have a secondary focus for Braced Doors. Malsiah, you will be the only researcher for now, being the most experienced out of all others and thus not needing to train. Shaylum and Baku, train a bit until the invasion force has departed. Then, I want you two to head straight to the Guard Room. Remain there until further command. Patrol up to the edges of the Trap Room, taking a quick but cautious peek outside the Steel and Magic Door that have been newly placed, and then return back to the Guard Room to repeat the route."

Tralk was relieved knowing Tesonu had a solid plan. But then he thought, 'Wait. Why wouldn't he have a plan? If he can control a whole dungeon, he should be able to come up with a good plan. Right?' He trusted Tesonu, but wasn't absolutely sure his trust was secure.

"That is all. You know your orders. Do not fail me."

Feeling a little better, Tralk put the book he was reading away, heading to the Training Room afterwards. When he got there, he was in for a rude surprise: the Giant he had help knock out was loudly knocking out training dummies of his own, rather than his fellow creatures. 'Is he... on our side now...?' Distancing himself from the massive oaf, Tralk began to train in his little corner, feeling stronger almost instantly.

SUMMARY:

Name: Tralk the Turtling Beetle
    Level: 3 (LVL UP!!)
    XP: 77/120 (+18 from Training)
    Health: 87%
    Mood: Slightly Freaked Out
    Current Action: Training
    Summary of Post: Tralk hears Tesonu's announcement and heads to the Training Room, weary of Doug's bashing.
    Last edited by NerdyTB; May 4th, 2013 at 09:33. Reason: Reorganizing the posts.