Page 135 of 139 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135 136 137 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 1390

Thread: Northland Iceland

Default Re: Northland Iceland

Sapphira
    A Static Salamander

After a while, the flashes of Lightning stopped abruptly. Sapphira felt extra energy within herself, even though she had been training for a while now.
    She felt, too, that she had a little more control over her power now.

Phew... training is getting a bit boring now.

She looks around briefly, noticing that the cocky lizard thing was gone. Sapphira shrugged, and walked out of the Training Room, and into the Hatchery. She catches a chicken, electrocutes it until it sets alight, and then puts the fire out before eating it. The static lizard wanders toward the eastern side of the dungeon, through the Lair, encountering a strange-looking Dark Angel just south of the Library. Her curiousity got the better of her again, and she walked up to him.

"Hey, you! You look a bit strange, for a Dark Angel. What are you exactly?"

Sapphira Summary

Health: 100%
    Level: 4
    Gold Held: 0
    Gold in Lair: 0
    Mood: Curious
    Efficiency: 100%
    Equipment: Nothing
    Experience: 0/60 (+28 training)
    Quick Summary: Sapphira leveled up, ate a chicken, and walked towards the eastern side of the dungeon, where she encounters Umbra, south of the Library. She then goes and asks him a question.
    Current creatures in the RPG:

Creatures in Northland

Creatures in RCI

Creatures in Faircoast

Beetle

Umbra left the Library and as he was heading to his Lair he encountered someone that spoke to him. "Hey, you! You look a bit strange, for a Dark Angel. What are you exactly?" Umbra looked back and saw a Salamander. He for a moment was about to ignore the creature and continue on with what he was doing, he never bothered to interact with lowly beings like the Salamanders, even if he wasn't in a bad mood, but noticed this one was different. She had blue skin instead of the usual red or orange, and had an affinity for electric instead of fire and lava like the rest of her kind. This made Umbra curious and so he turned around. "You have a keen eye...I am indeed different from the Dark Angels... but that is info that I don't want to discuss... and I apologize but I am going... I am not in a mood to talk... perhaps another time... " And with that he walked away from the Salamander and continued to his Lair. He was interested in learning more about this Salamander, but that could come at another time. He still wasn't in a good mood and went to his lair and sat there for a moment. He had a mix of feelings from his encounter with the Dark Angel Zelni. To say the least, the short discussion went in the total opposite direction than he intended it to. He started with a serious mood, trying to find out what was going on. But upon her response, he realized that he shouldn't be acting like such, this isn't the realm of the Dark Gods after all, he doesn't have that authority here like he did there. He isn't used to following a Keeper, it was almost next to non-existant that his siblings served under a Keeper. He is also used to the serious, to the point behavior from before, so his loss for words probably didn't help either. He tried apologizing to her and wanted to introduce himself and she interrupted him mid-sentence! She didn't even allow him to finish speaking, he was upset by such disrespect. He may have been in the wrong for the way he approached her in the beginning and wanted to apologize and explain to her why, but was it really needed to act like that? Umbra thought to himself. He tried one last time to see if he could be of any help by guessing what she was looking into. He was sure she was looking into Vampires, since he knew enough that no one would be that reclusive over Keeper research. She then pretty much made a joke of him by talking to him in a sarcastic tone and he was sure she ignored everything he said. What angered him the most was how she had the nerve to say he was inconsiderate of others! He was being quiet and was only offering to help! She also was being seductive to her sister in the Lair with himself and others around and didn't give a damn. Damn hypocrite! He allowed his frustration get the better of him and with his parting words, pretty much threatened her with confronting the Vampire. He understood that shouldn't have been said but for the time being he didn't care. She may think bad about him, but he also thought bad about her for the way she acted to him. Had she from the start when he was apologizing to her told him it was a personal matter, then he would have left it at that. But she kept toying with him. He hoped she felt scared.

Moments pass as he allows himself to cool down.

He then was sadden how this event probably broken any chance there was to befriending the Dark Angel. For while he was angry for the moment, he still felt no ill will towards her. She was terrible to him, but he wasn't exactly a saint to her either. He was also sad and a little worried that he failed to even research the entire time he was there and if Tesonu noticed, which being a Keeper probably did. He could get punished. While he knew he couldn't die, for he knew the Dark Gods would not allow such by a Keeper's hand. He could still feel pain and did not enjoy it. He also was worried about the Vampire girl, if Zelni acted like such and was secretive the entire time, then no good would come of it. He knew how things like such worked, he wasn't a fool of these kind of acts. Something sinister was at play, why else would someone be that hostile for someone offering their services to them? Something that rarely happens willingly. He hoped he was mistaken or he could uncover the ploy before it happened.

Umbra got up and started walking out of the Lair, he figured maybe the other sister, Yalni, would give more on the situation. Maybe she had an idea about what was going on, since she seemed surprised when she caught Zelni so it didn't look like she was involved with whatever Zelni was in. As he was leaving, he noticed something that really caught his eye. The Horned Reaper from earlier was here and sleeping. There were notable differences this time that completely shocked Umbra. He was missing parts of his armor, possibly being repaired or improved on, but more importantly...he wasn't a Horned Reaper at all! He was a different race of Reapers called the Blazing Reapers! This excited Umbra greatly since he read some about them and not much was written about them, or the Dark Gods felt that it was better off being secret. The Blazing Reapers were similar to his own race, the Dusk Angels in that little is known about them, with only the knowledge of both being accessed by the higher authority. He didn't know much, but what he did know was the physical looks of the two, as well as Blazing being more magical, with control over fire, vs the Horned Reapers which were pure brute strength. He was very intrigued about this discovery and wanted to maybe speak to this creature in the future. Umbra would be cautious though since he doesn't know its attitude and him being a Reaper. He didn't look forward to another unfortunate event like with Zelni and enraging such a being. There wasn't much that Umbra was really scared of, but a Reaper in full frenzy was something that put shivers down his spine. With that thought he went out the Lair.

He stopped for a moment in the Temple and prayed for a bit, he hasn't done such in a while and wanted to give his worship to his Masters and maybe even find out more about his orders. He wasn't just a normal creature here, he wasn't here to help Tesonu win this war, at least not entirely. He was given orders to come here and to perform a task for his Masters and in the meantime serve Tesonu. He wasn't told of the orders, merely that he would learn more in time. Once his orders were completed, he was free to return or stay here as long as he wanted. He didn't really have a negative view of this place so far, sure he just had a bad encounter with one of the residents, but maybe there was more to it. Maybe it was a misunderstanding, maybe she in a bad mood, maybe there was indeed a ploy. Or maybe she was just an unlikable creature, even as a Dark Angel, there is many that people would rather not be around, be it due to rude or cocky and the such. It didn't matter too much to him. Should it be resolved, great, otherwise she is just one creature. He could care less about one creature within this many that didn't like him, even if she was a Dark Angel.

Once he finished praying, he left the Temple. He listened to the Dungeon Heart beat a few times, noticing he hasn't been greeted by Tesonu at all so far. He guessed he was busy is all. He walked out and headed to the Hatchery, he remembered hearing the sounds of clanging in this area so this is where the Workshop should be. It didn't take Umbra long before he found it and within were two creatures. One was a Lizard that walked on two feet which he didn't recall for the moment, the other was who he was looking for. The small Dark Angel of the sisters, Yalni. A few things stuck out with her. One she was nearly just as beautiful as her older sister, and he prayed that she was a lot more kind, he really didn't want to have another argument. She still had this strange aura about her, one that confused him, Dark Angels had a usually mighty, or dense magical aura to them, often of multiple elements or like his own, the powerful Shadow magic. But hers felt.....Heroic. The last was her wings, they were very small, even for her small stature they were small for even her.

With that thought he walked to her side and started tinkering with some metal, he wasn't skilled at manufacturing, but he could probably at least get something in progress with something simple like a Sentry trap so he didn't make the mistake he did last time and not work while he talked. With this time with a more prepared thought of what was said. He prayed one more time this would be far better than last time.

"Greetings Dark Angel... it is nice to see another of my kind here..." Umbra greeted. Yalniai was a bit startled by the Dark Angel suddenly appearing behind her. She quickly stopped what she was doing and turned towards him to hear him speak, "Ah, y-yes?" "My name is Umbra... Your name is Yalni correct?... I apologize for assuming... its just I remember hearing such within the Lair while you and the other angel were ugh... " Umbra pauses then whispers the next few words. "Playing with each other... " Yalni's face turned a bright red. It was embarrassing enough to simply be around her sister sometimes. To actually know that another was watching the whole event... words could not describe how awkward Yalni felt. She was lost for words.

Umbra couldn't help but chuckle a bit upon seeing the Dark Angel turn red with embarrassment. He had no intentions of such, but wasn't surprised that the little angel had such a reaction. It also had the added affect of relaxing him a bit, this wasn't exactly a bad start and he hoped it stayed on a neutral or friendly tone. Umbra made a small bow. "I apologize... I didn't mean to embarrass you... I don't talk to often so sometimes I am a little more open then I should be..."

"Umm... sorry...!" Yalniai finally replied, "I hope I didn't disturb you with that... My sister is a bit weird and playful, so she tends to do things like that..." What Yalniai didn't want to say was that she often ended up stooping to her sister's level. It was strange but Zelni seemed to have a way with her that caused such. Yalni certainly couldn't imagine herself acting that way with anyone else. "So, did you need something?" Yalniai asked the Dark Angel, "I'm sorry if I woke you, if that is what you came for."

"It is alright... yes you two woke me but I don't feel any ill feelings from such... In fact I found that to be quite touching... You don't see often such feelings..." Umbra looked away from Yalni as he focused on one of the devices he was having trouble with and noticed the damaged staff on the bench. "That staff has seen better days hasn't it...? You are able to repair or recreate such a fine piece of equipment...?" Umbra spoke as he tried getting the device to work again. After a few moments he succeeded and put his mind back on her question.

"And to answer your question... no that wasn't the reason I came here... I came because I wanted to meet a few of my kind here...and possibly befriend you... we may be here for a while so would be nice to get to know some of the residents here... more so yourself... I have already met your sister..." Umbra's voice trails off and after a moment comes back in a bit more of a calm, but more serious tone, "The other reason I came was about that Vampire girl... I saw what your sister was doing the same as you did when you came back into the Lair... and it seemed unusual... I found her in the Library and we ran into a bit of an argument... Do you have any idea what she is doing or planning on doing?... I may not know the entire picture... but from her reactions to me I am worried about the Vampire's well-being..."

"Oh, that..." Yalniai paused for a moment as she searched for the right words. Being around this Dark Angel was making her feel a bit awkward and embarrassed with the more he seemed to know before even meeting with her. Though, it was more than that. She wanted to be a bit careful about what she said. She didn't look or sound like the type to do or think such, but Yalniai wanted to keep as much from the Dark Angel as she could without sounding like she was hiding anything. It wasn't uncommon in her experience to receive such a confrontation involving her sister. Yalniai made a mistake once before and she swore to never do it again. She didn't want to involve him into something she didn't even know herself.

Yalniai answered, "I wouldn't know anything, but I'm sure she'll be fine. We met her before, and Zelni wouldn't do anything to really hurt her," Yalni was truly sincere, for the most part. She was fairly sure Zelni would not hurt Valira, at least not intentionally... though she did ask Yalni to cast Shine on her to see what would happen. But she could have been joking for all she knew. "I wouldn't worry about it at all," Yalniai added.

Umbra noticed one key thing when he listened to Yalni speak. "Wouldn't really hurt her?..." This made him wonder, they met before so there was a little more that she knew, but he didn't want to push her. She didn't sound like she was lying so he was happy. "I see...so you three have met already... I was worried for the Vampire as well as your sister's well-being... I don't want to see the Vampire hurt or worse... nor a fellow Dark Angel more so... " Umbra was making progress with the Sentry. He was glad it was going to be finish soon. He learned how to craft like such back during his time with his family, they were self reliant so he learned how to do the basics of most things, he could manufacture but he didn't enjoy it nor was very skilled at it. He preferred reading or moreso training his body or even guard duty than making items that did the fighting for you. "Glad that is done... and I apologize if I caused any problems with you... I don't mean any harm in the slightest to you or your sister... I wanted to introduce myself and perhaps get to learn some about you both..." Umbra was being truly sincere, he approached Zelni because he wanted to introduce himself and talk a little as well as perhaps learn about what he saw was about. Same thing applied here. He came to introduce himself to Yalni as well as possibly find out if there was anything going on with her sister and that Vampire."Is there anything you need help with...?"

"Oh no, I'm fine," Yalniai replied with an open smile, "You seem kind of busy yourself with that and I wouldn't want to slow you down. Besides, this is the kind of thing I should probably get done myself, it's a personal work of mine. Thanks for asking though!"

"A little bit...I could finish this quick if I had more an interest in crafting and such..." Umbra was pleased to see how things were going. "Ohh?...personal work for your sister hmmm...?" Umbra started to grin "Trying to get another touching moment like earlier ehh...?" Umbra couldn't help but laugh from this. He knew he shouldn't tease her, but couldn't help himself from her earlier reaction. "Hahaha... I am sorry... I am only playing around... It was a pleasure speaking to you... I look forward to another perhaps..." Still smiling, Umbra turned back to his workplace and continued on his project.

"Um... yeah... Perhaps we will talk again soon," Yalniai replied awkwardly before returning to her own work. She had to admit that she found talking to the Dark Angel... slightly unpleasant. She didn't really get that playful around others unless it was her sister, or someone equally lighthearted. This Dark Angel though was not like that. He seemed so serious. The joke only caught her off guard and put her in another awkward position. She didn't exactly enjoy discussing such private moments with others either. At least he didn't seem to have any harmful intentions.

Umbra heard what she said and was confused. He thought that what he did would be funny. Sometimes he regretted having pretty low social skills. But nothing could be done there sadly. He figured that just was the price for what he was, A race of secrecy and mystery among the crowds of the mostly overly proud. He shook his head and continued working. All he was concerned about now was finishing the Sentry and going back to training, it was one of the things he was the best at. He was out of his element being among all these creatures, all the talking and such. He was at his best training or reading, and above all else, in combat, be it the battlefield or the shadows.

---}[ ~ ~ ~ =|0|= ~ ~ ~ ]{---

Yalniai
    Level: 3
    Experience: 2/25
    Gold in Hand: 0
    Equipment: Two Katanas
    Summary:
    Yalniai discussed some things with Umbra a bit before returning to the task of fixing Zelni's staff.

Umbra Summary
    Level: 2
    Experience: 5/25
    Gold: 0
    Efficiency: 80%

Summary:Umbra left the Library and was spoken to by Sapphira before heading to the Lair to think over what just happened. He noticed Gulsein which made him curious because he knew what he really was. He headed off to the Workshop to look for Yalniai to see if she knew what was going on with Zelni and the Vampire girl(Valira). He briefly spoke with Yalniai before going back to work on the Sentry trap.
    Last edited by Shonji; January 30th, 2014 at 15:08.

Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar

Zukia enjoyed the time she had mostly to herself as she practiced away in the Training Room. There weren't very many Creatures around, since the vast majority of Tesonu's Creatures were either invading Hannibal's dungeon or defending Tesonu's. Zukia had to admit, she would have enjoyed going with the invasion. It would have been nice if she could put her skills to the test and act as a scout, to see what was ahead and disarm any dangerous traps. But, Tesonu seemed to have other plans in mind, and that was fine too. Zukia didn't have any problem following her master's orders. She was a kind, if submissive, girl that preferred to not stir too much attention.

Zukia wondered a bit if Tesonu would hit on her at some point. She heard that he had quite the reputation for being fond of females, which was quite strange for a Keeper, she had to admit. Perhaps he thought she looked ordinary. Such a thought made her smile. That was her, just another Rogue serving another Keeper. On the other hand, Tesonu was also said to have an extreme distaste for Rogues. Such a thought made Zukia a bit sad. She didn't want Tesonu to be displeased with her if only because of her profession. She couldn't exactly blame him though. Being a Rogue meant to be involved in a lot of fishy business, so it was only natural for a Keeper to be skeptical of her. But she wasn't like all the other Rogues, not entirely so! She was loyal to her master, so long as he proved to be the right one for her.

When Tesonu called forth magic that summoned all his Creatures to his chambers, Zukia listened in for what her master had to say. She was intrigued by what happened in Hannibal's dungeon to make it such a disaster yet for them to only suffer one fatal casualty. However, she felt it wasn't her place to press for details. She wanted to simply do what she could to redeem her Rogue name. Fortunately for her, it seemed she had just that kind of opportunity. Tesonu had issued a special order for Niea and her. Knowing Niea's capabilities and her own, Zukia had no difficulty guessing what kind of mission she was about to be given.

After the Heart Chamber emptied of other Creatures, Zukia stepped forward and spoke to Tesonu, "Keeper Tesonu, I shall take a moment to rest after my training. Afterwards, I'll get Niea and we'll happily service you in whatever job you have for us." With that, Zukia turned and left the Heart Chamber. She went straight for the Lair, both to take a nap and to check on Niea. She didn't see her in the Heart Chamber with the other Creatures, so she must have fallen unconscious somehow. Zukia wasn't sure how, but she knew Niea wasn't dead. Aside from the fact that Tesonu addressed her, it simply wasn't possible for someone like Niea to die in such a battle. She was too stealthy, too good at what she did. Zukia knew that well.

Zukia found that Niea was indeed sleeping in the Lair, and so she decided it would be best to not disturb her, nor any of the other sleeping Creatures. The Rogue quietly made her way to her own bed, a challenge not worth mentioning for someone of her talent. Zukia laid down in her own bed, staring at the ceiling for a while before she felt her eyes becoming a little heavy. She let her eyelids fall and rested there before she eventually drifted into a blissful sleep.

Some time later, Zukia awoke from her sleep. Not wanting to be sleeping all day or anything of that sort, Zukia immediately got up from her bed and stretched. She felt very well rested, despite how short her sleep seemed to be. She knew why, of course. She had long ago done research on Keeper magic, or it seemed like it was long ago. It didn't really matter. She knew it, that's what was important. The Lair's magic was indefinitely useful. It reminded her of the Imp, actually. So simple, so common, so necessary, yet so overlooked.

Zukia took a glance over at Niea. The young Dark Elf appeared to still be sleeping. Zukia brushed some of the hair from her face, taking a quiet moment to observe the Elf as she slept. She was quite adorable, in her own way, despite everything else. So young, so awkward, yet an expert at what she did. It was funny how the Dark Elf became so attached to Zukia so quickly. The two had barely met, yet all it took was a little persistence on Zukia's part to befriend her. As a mute, Niea's logic must have been to avoid others as a result of her inability to socialize. Yet, when Zukia kept trying to befriend her despite her disability, Niea seemed to open up more. Perhaps that's all Niea needed.

Zukia let out a soft sigh. It was such a shame, really, but nothing could be done to stop the inevitable. It appeared as if she would be going alone on this little mission Tesonu had planned for her, yet she remembered that there was something she needed to do, first. She didn't want to delay her mission too much, so Zukia decided to hurry and get on with it. She hastily moved away from Niea and began to leave the Lair. She wasn't exactly sure where to go, but if she recalled Tesonu's orders correctly, then she would have to head into the Library.

Almost immediately upon entering the Library, Zukia suddenly sensed the presence of another. It was another with Sight magic... the ability to see those who could not be seen, those with stealth magic or those belonging to the dead... Zukia knew she was in the right place. She did not need to search through the different Library isles for the one she sought. Sensing the usage of Sight magic led Zukia where she needed to go. Zukia continued to follow whatever feeling or instinct she seemed to be getting and eventually came across a Witch that was researching. She seemed to prefer keeping herself hidden via Invisibility magic while she researched to prevent disturbances. That was one thing they had in common.

Zukia took in the Witch's details, from less important details such as her dark, mostly black, robes and Wizard hat to the more important pieces of information such as her frame and facial details. She looked quite young, about as young as Zukia herself, with beautiful yet simple hair and a slim body. Her hair was golden brown while being so lengthy that it made Zukia jealous. She looked up towards Zukia with intrigued brown eyes before presenting her with an awkward, yet strangely sincere, smile as she opened her lips to speak with a soft voice, "Well, hello there... What might you have come to see me for?"

Zukia stared a moment longer before replying with slight hesitation, "You're Malsiah, right? I've heard about you, of someone with your talents residing in Northland... A Necromancer." "Necromancess!" Malsiah corrected, her smile growing a little wider, "I'm a female, you know?" Zukia chuckled a bit, "Oh, I can see that." "See what?" Malsiah asked as she stepped a little closer and gave Zukia a wink, "Something you like?" Zukia's turned her head, shying away, "Oh, it's just... A lot of the rumors, especially when I heard a male telling them, said that you were also extremely beautiful. I have to agree, I envy your hair especially." "Mmhmhmhmm...! How sweet of you to say such..." Malsiah replied, her eyes lowering as her tone became more... seductive, "It doesn't have to be mine alone, we could share it, together..."

Zukia took a step back from the Necromancess as she began to blush, "Ah... No thanks, I'm not... interested in that way..." Malsiah took another step closer and before Zukia knew it, she had closed the distance between the two of them. She put a finger under Zukia's chin and raised her head as she cocked her own to the side and asked in a curious tone, "Really? You seemed open to the possibility, hmhm... How unfortunate, you look like a cutie, if you would just remove that stupid helmet." Taking another step back, Zukia replied, "Well, I think I look kind of plain but, if you think so, thanks... I think."

"So... why have you come?" Malsiah suddenly asked, changing the subject as she lost her smile, "Who are you, exactly?" Zukia took in a deep breath, trying to gather her seriousness, seeing as the mood quickly changed. Before she could answer, she heard something and turned towards the source of the noise. It appeared to be someone entering the Library. She peaked out from a corner and saw that it was a female Dark Angel, one that she had never seen before. How strange... but regardless, Zukia didn't want her to be involved. Yet, she couldn't afford to miss this opportunity nor could she keep Tesonu waiting any longer than necessary.

Turning back to Malsiah, Zukia placed a single finger over her closed lips to emphasize the need for quiet. Malsiah smiled a bit as she nodded her acknowledgement before her face became blank and neutral again. Zukia, now speaking in whispers, finally answered Malsiah, "I am Zukia, a simple Rogue under the command of Keeper Tesonu, always hoping to prove myself to be eager and willing to serve a master's needs." This made Malsiah smile again before she replied through a whisper, "How interesting. I still think you are open to the possibility... I can be a good master, if you like, hmhm..." The whispering did not help, as it only made Malsiah sound even more seductive. Zukia made an awkward expression as she tried to avoid laughing while she shook her head in response, "No, thank you."

Zukia took in another deep breath before she continued, "If you would please... I have a request, a job for you, utilizing your great talents as a Necromancess. " "Trouble with the dead? Do you need me to remove someone who tries to stab you in the back in an act of vengeance?" Malsiah suggested. If Zukia didn't know any better, she would have thought that Malsiah was being playful judging by her tone of voice. She was definitely quite strange. "N-No... well, not exactly..." Zukia scratched her head as she tried to figure out how to word herself, "I do need to get rid of a... troubling spirit. He doesn't haunt me, but actually a friend of mine. Her name is Niea, she's a Dark Elf, sleeping in the Lair right now." Malsiah's awkward smile suddenly came back, "I see!"

"If you could do that for me, I would appreciate it," Zukia whispered before adding, "I'll give you my next payday for the job." Malsiah's smile grew wider, eyeing Zukia almost suggestively as she spoke, "That won't be necessary, I'll do this one for free. I'm always... eager to get an opportunity as the one you've presented to me... hmmhmhm..." Zukia tried to ignore Malsiah's tone of voice as she asked, "When will you be able to get the job done?" "Impatient, aren't we?" Malsiah teased. "I'm pressed for time. I would like to get rid of him as soon as possible," Zukia explained. Malsiah answered in a more serious voice, "I'll do it when I can. I'll know when the time is right..." Malsiah's smile returned again, causing Zukia to lose count how many times that was, "I have a sense for such things... hmhm..." Zukia let out a sigh before she replied, "Thank you." Malsiah gave her a nod of acknowledgement, though she eyed her strangely throughout the entire gesture, making Zukia feel rather uncomfortable.

Zukia did not want to waste another moment, and so she immediately left the Library. She didn't expect the Necromancess to be so... strange. Yet, Zukia could see a playful and friendly side to her. Perhaps if Malsiah would stop flirting with her, they could become good friends. It didn't seem to matter how many times Zukia told it to her though. Malsiah didn't seem to get that Zukia just didn't have that kind of sexual attraction towards other females... or at least, she didn't think she did. She never really put it to any sort of test, being as she never felt attracted towards anyone before.

Zukia tossed the thought aside as she entered the Heart Chamber. No longer were such idle thoughts a concern of hers. No longer did she worry of Niea nor Malsiah. Standing in the Heart Chamber before Tesonu's beating heart, Zukia acknowledged that it was time for her to be of service to her master. She spoke openly, despite keeping up with her Invisibility, "Keeper Tesonu, I am ready to be of service to you. Niea appears to still be sleeping, so I'll be acting alone. What do you need me to do for you?"

Zukia
    Experience: 16/25 [+22.875 for Previous Lengthy Training Session]
    Gold in Hand: 0
    Gold in Lair: 65
    Equipment: Dagger, 7 Throwing Knives, Ridiculous Rogue Helmet
    Summery:
    Zukia trained before being transported back to the Heart Chamber via Hold Audience. She took a nap then awoke to take care of a special matter before heading into Tesonu's orders to report for whatever he had planned for her.
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

Sapphira
    A Static Salamander

"You have a keen eye...I am indeed different from the Dark Angels... but that is info that I don't want to discuss... and I apologize but I am going... I am not in a mood to talk... perhaps another time... "

"Hmph, alright then. See ya around."

Sapphira walked back, through the Lair, and decided to find somewhere quiet to think. It was not often that she felt the need to do so, but she felt... empty. There was something inside of her that was missing, for a while too, and she wanted to find out what. And so, she wandered past the beating Heart of Tesonu and into the Temple. The churning of the water was kind of relaxing.

She sat on the edge of the pool, staring into the water. She dipped her foot into it, amused by the resulting sparks that danced across the water.

Heh...

She started to think back, into her relatively painful past. Images of torture, experiments and various other things flickered through her mind. With every thought she wanted to withdraw herself, but Sapphira knew that she could not. She needed to find out what was wrong.

Then, she remembered the chamber she spent several years in, where she was cruelly experimented on by alchemists and so-called 'scientists'. She shook her head. The static Salamander could feel once more the pain she endured, all the way up until the final experiment. Many wires, tubes and other devices were hooked up to the Salamander, and several scientists walked back and forth, recording things on paper and checking the equipment constantly for faults. Then... they brought a second test subject in, another Salamander at that, and placed him in the machine too, beside Sapphira.
    She remembered weakly looking up at him. He was seemingly unconscious, but awoke shortly before the storm hit. He looked around in panic, struggling against the restraints.
    Suddenly, a thunderclap roared through the sky, and a lightning bolt struck the antenna above the test chamber. Sapphira remembered the intense pain, before everything went black... and the next thing she remembered was that she was standing in the middle of the room, several unconscious scientists scattered near the far wall.
    Without thinking, she turned to see what happened to the other subject, but he was gone. Sapphira could hear Guards at the far end of the facility screaming in pain, and she ran to the sound. All she found was their corpses, with several holes burned right through them.
    The newly electrified Salamander panicked, running out of the facility and into a nearby underground entrance. The strangest thing of this whole ordeal was not the powerful storm powers she obtained, but somehow she could feel the presence of the other subject. She knew not his name, nor anything else, but she did feel his life force.

Sapphira opened her eyes, breathing heavily. The darkened waters of the Temple bubbled calmly, but that did nothing to soothe her mind. She quickly realized why she felt so empty.

I... I need to find out what happened to him...

She stood up, marching quickly into the Heart Chamber, bowing her head a little before speaking to the Keeper.

"Keeper Tesonu, I... I'm afraid I must leave your service for a short while... I must find someone... close to me, you could say. I will return soon enough."

She nodded, and walked to the Portal, and without hesitation, she jumped into the abyss.

A SALAMANDER HAS LEFT YOUR DUNGEON.

Sapphira Summary

Level: 4
    Gold Held: 0
    Mood: Determined
    Equipment: Nothing
    Experience: 0/60
    Quick Summary: Sapphira sat in the Temple to think, and found out from her past that there was someone else hooked up to the machine that she was on. She then told Tesonu that she'd be back soon enough.

Creatures in Northland

Creatures in RCI

Creatures in Faircoast

Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar

Keeper Tesonu

Tesonu watched, amused, as his Creatures prepared for escorting his Imps. He was mostly amused by Tali, unsurprisingly. He still wasn't quite sure what to think of the Black Knight. Loyal, certainly, but to what degree? Tesonu had a very difficult time telling as her feelings towards, or perhaps even for him, seemed to jump around rapidly as the circumstances changed. Indeed, Tesonu was that confused when it came to her. Then there was also the question of her competence, which seemed to vary as widely as her emotions. Looking at her made Tesonu slightly miss his stupid Creatures like Bastain, who were easy and straightforward. At the same time, Tesonu couldn't deny his interest in the Black Knight, if for multiple reasons.

Finally, after his Creatures finished talking, they began to move out.

"Now that's one thing taken care of. Time to roll in the Gold."

THE GODS HAVE BLESSED YOU FOR YOUR SACRIFICES!

"Not even telling me what I got. You're the worst Informant, ever."

You try doing my job. It's not easy.

"I wouldn't have to do it if you did it right!"

):

"You are Keeper Tesonu correct?........The Dark Gods told me a bit about you before I came into your dungeon..........Told me you were powerful and worthy of me."

"Oh my god......... These awkward pauses......"

"I am Umbra............one of the rare and secretive race of higher beings called the Dusk Angels.......You know of our younger cousins the Dark Angels....I will gladly serve you if you are indeed powerful like my Masters say, but make no mistake....they are my true Masters, as long as their blessing is on you, I will serve you relentlessly and without question.........But if they or I deem you unworthy, I will not hesitate to leave and return to my Masters.........They deemed you worthy of me instead of a Dark Angel which speaks wonders.....last time one of my kind have helped a Keeper was many centuries ago.....I await to see the accomplishments under your command...."

"Well Umbra, I'll have you train or research."

"......"

"God damn it."

What's wrong?

"I think I've had enough of Creatures like him, Creatures without a shred of actual loyalty or an irritating attitude, or both. And he's technically a spy for the Dark Gods, no less."

Are you going to give it the Voro treatment or are you going to kill it?

"Hell no, that would be stupid. Still, I hate being put into these awkward situations. This only happens to me, I swear."

I still think you should have sent your whole army to attack Hannibal when you recieved that swarm of new Creatures.

"See, this is exactly why you are the servant, and I am the master."

);

A TENTACLE HAS ENTERED YOUR DUNGEON.

"Ah shit, they're changing up their tactics! They're coming in from my Portal! Quick, get the gun! I'm going to fry those little bastards! Those damn researchers better have finished that Thunder spell... I don't have the mana for another Inferno..."

"Greetings, Keeper Tesonu. I am Terrence, a former member of this land's Tentacle Tribe. I come to you to aid you, to help you clear this realm of Hero influence. I tried to get my kin to do the same, but they never listened. Tarku banished me when I tried to gain support for your cause. He will pay for his blindness, I'm sure."

"......"

"Suria! Dinner!"

Are you really going to kill it?

"No, of course not. Suria is going to do that for me. If she would wake up. Stupid Demon Spawn."

"Welcome Terrence. Feel free to train and... whatever else you Tentacles do. Except, no raping my women. You need my permission for that one, first."

"I must add that, if required, I will not hesitate to kill my own kin. All I wish for is a peaceful Northland, and their aggression towards you is unacceptable."

"Sure alright."

"Freaking suck up."

What's wrong than offering to kill your own kin, past friends and family?

"You wouldn't understand. You have no family."

D:

"Speaking of suck ups... Where's Zelniana? I miss looking at her boobs."

She's in the Lair with her sister.

"Sounds incredibly sexy."

Tesonu zooms over to the Lair and proceeds to watch the two Dark Angels, or technically Dark and Holy Angel, 'played' with each other. Watching the scene excited him in a way only a fellow Dungeon Keeper could understand. Seeing Zelniana flirt with her younger sister caused the dungeon to rumble and shake as every pillar suddenly hit the ceiling. Torches everywhere roared with similar excitement.

"Hot!"

"Hello Keeper Tesonu."

"H-Huh? W-What!? I'm not doing anything! Go away mother!"

Tesonu managed to focus his attention on the speaker. It was a Rogue. A Rogue.

Tesonu glared at the Informant.

Hm-dum-dee-dum. Da-ba-dee-dabba-da-ee.

Tesonu continued to glare at the Informant.

*the Informant slowly looks over at Tesonu*

What?

Tesonu points at the Rogue-of-evil or whatever.

What about it?

"Where was the introduction? Where was my warning!? I WAS BUSY. I DID NOT LIKE THE INTERRUPTION."

It seems like every other time I introduce a Rogue, you get mad at me and yell at me, like it's my fault.

"Well of course! Because it is your fault for not giving them the boot!"

Tesonu then bitchslaps the Informant.

D;

"Now where was I...?"

"My name is Snape and I am here to work for you and be of use. Whilst I wait for a command I will train and hone my skills."

"Welcome... Snape. I just. Look, go train or whatever. And no taking my gold!"

Tesonu proceeds to grumble to himself about his life.

First world problems.

"Carl."

Carl is seen standing behind the Informant, smoking a cigar with one hand and holding a whip with the other. The Informant hesitantly looks behind him. Upon first witnessing Carl's face, the torches go out and the two are swallowed into darkness. The Informant is heard screaming before the torches are relit by Tesonu's magic touch. Carl is on top of the Informant, pressing his burning cigar in the Informant's eye as he unleashes his whip upon the rest of the Informant's body.

DX

"Good Carl."

"Um... Keeper Tesonu, I would just like to ask if I could fight in your Combat Pit, with this gentleman."

Tesonu looks over towards the speaker, finding both his new Tentacle, Terrence, and the brother of the idiot Essam, Tedworthy.

"Oh, sure. This is perfect timing, actually. You can fight with each other. Your opponent will be my champion warrior, a Demon Spawn named Suria. I hope you two know how to fight well together, because she is going to tear you two apart otherwise."

Tesonu moved over to his Lair where the beast slept. He noticed she was getting fatter, lately. He had to wonder if it was time for her metamorphosis into a Dragon. For that, he was rather excited to feed her a fresh blood sacrifice. Tesonu proceeded to poke the sleeping Demon Spawn. Suria growled at him in her sleep and bit his finger-of-evil.

"Ow, stupid Demon Spawn."

Tesonu turned his attention back to his Heart Chamber.

"Well, Suria is still sleeping and doesn't want to get up, so you two will have to kill each other instead. Suria would probably just eat you both, anyways, as in literally. She doesn't like competition of fellow fire-breathers, it seems. She also has a bad experience with a few Tentacles that attacked me earlier, so she likely has some pent-up aggression towards them."

Tesonu then proceeded to make a global announcement.

"Creatures!"

"I'm holding a competition between a nearly arriving Tentacle, Terrence, and one of my Salamanders, Tedworthy. It'll be held in the Combat Pit, of course, for anyone wishing to see it. The entry fee is 50 Gold."

Tesonu then grabs the Dark Elf, Ithique, and puts him by the entrance of the Combat Pit.

"I'll make good use of you. You'll be in charge of demanding the entry fee from Creatures."

Tesonu, afterwards, picks up Terrence and Tedworthy then drops them both in the Combat Pit.

"Wait a little bit for a crowd to gather, then you can proceed to let loose those feelings of hatred for the other's element."

"Keeper Tesonu, I am ready to be of service to you. Niea appears to still be sleeping, so I'll be acting alone. What do you need me to do for you?"

Tesonu looks back towards his Heart Chamber. It was the Rogue, Zukia, asking to perform the personal mission he had given both her and Niea. Tesonu wasn't quite sure if he could trust the Rogue alone to do it. He preferred sending Niea along to support her, at the very least. But on the other hand, he merely sought information, so perhaps it wouldn't be too much of an issue to send her alone. Though, this did remind Tesonu that he never paid the Dark Elf. She was sleeping now so he had a chance.

"I need you to do some intelligence gathering. Go south of my dungeon, to the border between my and Hannibal's territory. There should have been a large battle around there, recently. Search around and tell me what you find out. If you can, move deeper into the dungeon and see if you can discover any news on Hannibal's or general Hero activity."

With that taken care of, Tesonu then concerned himself with getting the appropriate amount of Gold to Niea. Recalling her various activites, from trap building to supporting fire in the defensive battle, Tesonu didn't feel she made a unique or significant difference. Still, she tried for what she could do, so that did call for some reward. Perhaps 500? Well, Niea did recieve a lot of help from Zukia on the Traps, so 400. Tesonu picked up 400 Gold from his Treasury and dropped it in Niea's lair.

"Keeper Tesonu, I... I'm afraid I must leave your service for a short while... I must find someone... close to me, you could say. I will return soon enough."

"Hm? Oh, you, Sapphira. Alright then."

A SALAMANDER HAS LEFT YOUR DUNGEON.

"Sucks to be you. Just missed out on a double Payday."

Did you say... double Payday?

"...N-No."

IT IS PAYDAY.

IT IS PAYDAY.

IT IS PAYDAY.

IT IS PAYD-

Tesonu punches the Informant in the face.

DX<

Carl: I'm not done with you, yet.

O_O

"And that's the last we'll ever hear from him."

"Yes, Creatures. It is Payday. For some of you, however, it is Double Payday. If you have been around since the start of the invasion on Hannibal, you may collect a second Payday."

"That is all!"

Tesonu turns his attention back to the Lair, but was then immediately disappointed.

"Aw, damn it! Where did Zelniana and Yalniai go!?"

DOUBLE PAYDAY!!

Important Actions:
    Escort Finally Leaves
    Introductions for Umbra, Terrence, and Snape
    Watches the Yalni x Zelni Scene
    Poked Suria in the Lair
    Dropped Ithique to Guard the Combat Pit
    Dropped Terrence and Tedworthy in the Combat Pit
    Replied to Zukia
    Dropped 400 Gold on Niea's Lair
    Replied to Sapphira

General Orders:
    All Creatures: Rest Up Before Going to Usual Duties, 50 Gold to Watch Combat Pit Fight
    Escort: Escort Imps to Western Gold Mines, Kill Any Tentacle Encountered, Ignore Any Tentacles South of the Trap Room
    Admortis/Crystice: Report to Heart Chamber
    Ithique: Charge People 50 Gold for Combat Pit Fight
    Zukia: Infiltrate Hannibal's Dungeon and Learn Whatever Can Be Learned

Research Orders:
    Thunder Spell
    Destroy Wall Spell
    Disease Spell (second priority)

Manufacture Orders:
    Braced Doors
    Lightning Traps
    Steel Doors (second priority)
    Iron Barricades (second priority)
    Sentry Traps (second priority)

Imp Orders:
    Mine Out Gold Mines Past Tentacle Tribe Territory
    If Vampire Rises Shortly, Dump More Bodies in the Graveyard

Research in Progress:
    Thunder: 0%
    Disease: 0%
    Destroy Walls: 18%

Trap Production:
    None

Current Gold:
    6628, +2976 (Gem)
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

Beetle

Umbra finished up the Sentry trap and placed the parts into a crate and kicked it away. It took longer than he expected it would be. He was annoyed that he took to this project, he could have used this time training. He knew he needed to do something while he spoke to Yalni, and wasn't expected the conversation to end that fast, but it is what it is. He didn't really care anymore, he didn't even know the Vampire, and if something happened, Tesonu would deal with it, it is his problem after all. He had to remind himself where he was. In the realm of the Dark Gods he had the power to do such. But here he has no power, the Keeper is the one that rules here. With that thought he left the Workshop. He heard the Informant speak of a Payday, and started heading to the Treasury. Umbra didn't really care for Gold, since it really wasn't used much at all. Once he got there, he figured 300 Gold would be good amount each Payday. He doubted he needed even that, but better to have and not need than need and not have. He collected his Gold and heard an announcement.

"Creatures!"

"I'm holding a competition between a nearly arriving Tentacle, Terrence, and one of my Salamanders, Tedworthy. It'll be held in the Combat Pit, of course, for anyone wishing to see it. The entry fee is 50 Gold."

Umbra was interested in hearing this, he enjoyed watching these gladiatorial battles. He was indeed going to go to it, but first went to the Training Room and wanted to get some practice in before stopping over, hopefully it didn't start too soon. It probably wasn't to be that interesting seeing as Tesonu probably doesn't want his creatures to fight to the death, but after the time he has been having, he could enjoy some entertainment. And with that thought he went to the Training Room and practiced.

Umbra Summary
    Experience: 5/25
    Gold: 300

Summary:Umbra finished constructing a Sentry trap and heard the Payday and collected his gold, he then heard the announcement of the battle about to happen and took note of heading over there soon. He then proceeded to the Training Room.
    Last edited by Shonji; February 16th, 2014 at 05:21.

Maiden of the Nest
    Chandra
    The Banishing Priestess

After a seemingly long while of focusing and random spell casting, Chandra's staff suddenly emitted a burst of holy energy, engulfing the dummy in front of her with it.

Whoa, that was bright.

Just to be sure, she cast it again, waving her staff in a particular pattern, after which another burst of Shine was released.

Thank goodness, it's about time. Face me now, undead scum.

She then heard the Informant declare payday... several times. Chandra wondered if there was something wrong with him, right before Tesonu made sense of the strange announcement.

Well, looks like I'll be getting only one set of gold then.

She headed to the Treasury, picking up a bag filled with 260 gold coins, before heading back to the Training Room. She picked up a couple of chickens on the way, and quickly resumed her training.

Chandra Summary

Gold Held: 260
    Mood: Focused
    Equipment: Magic Staff
    Experience: 9/35 (+23 training)
    Quick Summary: Chandra leveled up, gaining Shine, and collected her wages, before going back to train.
    Last edited by Keeper Decagon; February 12th, 2014 at 11:26.

Creatures in Northland

Creatures in RCI

Creatures in Faircoast

Lord Ecthelion

The Salamander Lord's armor was in much better shape now, most of the neck plating reforged and hammered into shape. Reminding himself of the relative vulnerability of the ceremonial armor, as in, it lacked sufficient protection underneath the Salamander, and along the sides there were various weaknesses, and so he worked to cover those in the best way possible. He'd be a little less agile, but he would be able to take more of a pounding before his armor would become useless. When the announcements from Tesonu echoed through the dungeon, Ecthelion took a little break, leaving his armor behind in the Workshop as he collected his well-earned wages, a total of 300 gold.

He quickly left the Treasury, and headed towards the Combat Pit. The fight Tesonu announced would be interesting, and besides, Ecthelion wouldn't want to miss the chance to tease his friend by cheering on the Tentacle that was fighting him. Ecthelion chuckled to himself.

"This fight is either going to be great, or it will be hilarious."

He payed his entrance fee to the Dark Elf standing in the doorway, and stood near the edge of the pit, waiting for more creatures to attend and the fight to start.

Ecthelion Summary

Gold Held: 250 (+300 wages, -50 Pit entrance fee)
    Gold in Lair: 120
    Mood: Happy
    Equipment: None
    Experience: 35/40
    Quick Summary: Ecthelion collected his wages, and went to watch the fight between Ted and Terrence.

Creatures in Northland

Creatures in RCI

Creatures in Faircoast

Clarissa
    Do-It-Yourself

Tetryos
    Steadfast

As soon as the Payday announcement rang out throughout the dungeon, the Guards wasted no time going to the Treasury to get their wages, where they both picked up 180 gold each. Tetryos quickly stuffed the gold in his pocket, and went to leave the room. He was quite interested by the fight that was announced by the Keeper, a Salamander versus a Tentacle, and since the battle against the Tentacle invaders, he grew a sort of hatred for Tentacles and so wanted the Salamander to win, despite the fact he wasn't particularly fond of them either. He marched through the Lair, and into the winding passages that led to the Combat Pit. Tetryos suddenly heard someone behind him, but when he turned he saw no-one.

Hmm.

He continued on, and he briefly paused at the doorway into the Casino. He could see the figure peering from behind a wall out of the corner of his eye, and he decided to step into the doorway. When the figure tried to follow him, he stepped out of the passage and pinned the follower against the wall.

"Why are you following me? What do you... wait, Clarissa?"

The female Guard nodded, and Tetryos released her. She recovered quickly, whilst Tetryos shook his head at his own paranoia.

"I... I'm sorry. This dungeon is still a little spooky."

"That's alright, I would have done the same. I'm sorry, I was just wondering where you were going."

Tetryos looked down the corridor, towards the Combat Pit entrance.

"I was going to watch that fight in there. Do you wanna come with?"

Clarissa grinned underneath her helmet.

"That would be great! Let's go, we don't want to miss it, do we?"

She enthusiastically marched onwards, grabbing Tetryos' hand and dragging him down the corridor. The male Guard felt quite powerless when she was around, which seemed ridiculous, considering he was a bit taller and more bulky than Clarissa.

They payed their entrance fee, and beheld the Combat Pit, the dungeon's miniature battlefield. They walked to the side and sat on the edge of the huge hole in the ground side by side. Clarissa began cheering the Salamander and Tentacle on, despite the fact that the fight hadn't even started yet. Tetryos smirked, putting his arm around the over-excited Guard.

Tetryos Summary

Gold Held: 130 (+180 wages, -50 Pit entrance fee)
    Mood: Happy
    Equipment: Lance
    Experience: 22/35 (+21 training)
    Quick Summary: Tetryos collected his wages, decided to go and watch the fight, discovered his 'stalker' was Clarissa, and is now sat on the edge of the pit with her.

Clarissa Summary

Gold Held: 130 (+180 wages, -50 Pit entrance fee)
    Mood: Excited
    Efficiency: 110%
    Equipment: Lance, Tool-Kit
    Experience: 20/35 (+17 training)
    Quick Summary: Clarissa collected her wages, sneakily followed Tetryos towards the Combat Pit, and was caught soon afterwards, and is now sat on the edge of the pit with him, cheering Ted and Terrence on, despite that the fight hasn't begun yet.
    Last edited by Keeper Decagon; February 19th, 2014 at 12:49.

Creatures in Northland

Creatures in RCI

Creatures in Faircoast

Beetle

Umbra was growing tired, but he had to push himself. He wouldn't get better if he gave up so easily. He continued to slash at the dummies, changing targets so to not ruin them. He watched as each slash from his blades left neat little cuts that slowly blackened with decay. His mind went back to when he got them. Shadow they are called. When his Master gave them to him due to his loyalty and past work, it told him how they were one of a kind, made from the souls and blood of Vampires infused with a special kind of Ghost called a Shadow, hence the name. They are a magical blade, even living in a sense as the blade seems to slowly sway on its own. They could appear and disappear at will of the owner, be split into two to duel wield or wielded single hand with a longer blade. They didn't cut in a sense, and yet they did, they had no physical form, and yet they did. When the come into contact with something, the magic of the blade would burn into it, leaving the cut, but that wasn't all. As added effects, due to the blades not being physical, they could mostly bypass armor, easily burning through it as the slash was being made. It also decayed whatever it hit, inflicting further damage as well as weakening that area, making it more vulnerable. Even the thickest of armor wouldn't be able to stand long against these weapons due to the burning and decay that would make each hit deal more and more damage. Umbra was speechless from such a gift, he couldn't even understand how such an item could be created, much less being given to him.

Umbra's mind came back to the present as he stabbed his blades through a dummy completely and watched as it slowly decayed and withered. He pulled them out and looked at them, he had them for a while now and was honored to have them, but never truly respected how great a weapon and the amount of work that went into them. He noticed he was able to last longer before wearing out compared to last session and could see improvements starting to happen, becoming faster, more skillful, tiring less quickly. He willed his blades away then proceeded to the Hatchery and ate a few chickens. He was tired, but instead of the Lair, he went to the Combat Pit, he hadn't forgotten about the fight about to start. He saw the Elf collecting for the show and threw a small bag of gold to him and continued inside. He saw 2 Hero Guards in here, cheering already and sitting together. Umbra didn't go far, he just entered the room and leaned against the wall left of the entrance. He curled his wings around himself and sat there and waited for the fight to begin.

Umbra Summary
    Experience: 0/35 (+20)
    Gold: 250

Summary:Umbra finished his training session with good results while thinking about the past, got something to eat, then went to the Combat Pit to relax and waited for the show to start.