Page 33 of 48 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 ... LastLast

Thread: Red Crystal Islands

Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: popgunpigeon

Default Re: Red Crystal Islands

Grot de Groit
    ...............Master Work-Smith

Grot de Groit, worksmith was standing behind Dregs when he was suddenly yanked up and dropped a bored-looking imp in the workshop.

"What are do you think you're doing, Grot? I will not have you endanger your own life as well as the lives of your fellow minions. I want you back in the workshop pumping out some lightning traps for the cause."

"Righ' yah are, Keepah, Righ' yah are! I'll get mahself righ' on it, i will, mark a troll's words."

He began assembling a Lightning Trap and Pewter watched him with disinterest.

Level: 1.9
    Keeper Approval: 100 (Harmonious)
    Mood: Happy.
    Quick Summary: Assembling a Lightning Trap.
    {RPG} Creature Page: Here | My Maps, My Comic

Not even Vermillion reads the OOC threads

Current Awakening Creatures

8 :Creatures Dispatched | Creatures Killed: 9

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Skarok

Without any special effects a new Warlock made his way up the portal and entered Kuroki’s dungeon. Swiftly he looked at his black robe and after he made sure that he looked alright he moved on. With confident steps he walked over to the dungeon heart and raised his voice: “Let me introduce myself Keeper, I’m Chester and as you can see a Warlock. You may either use me as a Researcher or a vanguard I’m fine with both.” He already wanted to go to search the lair as he noticed a Call to Arms flag right next to him. Chester sighed and looked over to the dungeon heart again. "You’re under attack? If you need me I’ll go right into action!”

Though I didn’t thought it would happen that soon.

Chester Summary
    Health: 100%
    Gold: 0.00
    Level: 1
    Keeper Approval: 15
    Mood: Surprised
    Quick Summary: Chester introduced himself to Kuroki and noticed the CTA flag, asking if he was needed in battle.

Spider #1, "Lilith", continued to harass Scutus' frozen body while she had the chance. She had remarkably powerful fangs, up to a level Scutus hadn't experienced before. Lilith used her razor sharp fangs to shatter fragments of the ice, and some parts of Scutus' shell were chipped out as well.

After some more harassing, Lilith charged forward and smashed Scutus into a wall on Kuroki's ground. It shattered the ice, and stunned Scutus for a bit. Scutus was knocked over with his back to the wall, leaving his front exposed. Before he could react, Scutus was webbed and rooted to the spot by Lilith. Scutus heard a fierce hiss coming from Lilith. She didn't just sound like a spider, but almost more like a demon, hell bent to eradicate her opposition. Now with Scutus pinned to the wall and his weakness area exposed, Lilith attacked with a fierce bite on Scutus' unprotected body, and slid her fangs down his body, leaving two deep cuts with a lot of blood coming out. She then repeated the act, before finally picking up Scutus and throwing him off, back onto the bridge. Scutus didn't move. He only lay there lifeless in a pool of his own blood which was gradually growing in size.

Summary: FATALITY. FLAWLESS...uh... defeat?

Scutus the Defense Beetle
    Health: 0%
    Mood: -
    Level: 2
    Gold: 50

BATTLE STATS

• Spider #1 "Lilith" - Level 5 (91% H) Web [cooldown], Freeze [cooldown], just beat the $#!† out of Scutus
    • Spider #2 "Baerfang" - Level 4 (76 H) Web
    • Spider #3 "Cicero" - Level 2 (39% H)
    • Beetle #1 "Dreulbite" - Level 2 (89% H) Speed
    • Beetle #2 "Tezark" - Level 4 (79% H)

The Awakening

Gamer IDs

Dreggory
    House of Nemier

Dregs suddenly found himself on the offensive. His new shield filled the gaps in his guard, and even with his Speed, the beetle Dreulbite couldn't find any gaps. Dregs was so focused that he didn't even notice the troll behind get yanked away.

~}Now... my turn.{~

Dreulbite's Speed spell hit cooldown and the Goblin began to score blows against the suddenly outmatched beetle. His sword flashed in the half-light. Sword slashes left streaks of pus and blood across the Beetle's form whilst piercing stabs penetrated deep into what was now a corpse-to-be. Dregs was on form - he felt like singing in fierce joy.

The goblin footsoldier then cast his recently acquired Protect.

The Level 2 beetle began to realise his predicament against a new, reinvigorated and far superior foe. He had to start playing the defensive game, dodging reckless charges and aggressive thrusts. It wasn't enough, he still took damage and even when he did get through against Dregs, the payoff was minimal.

"I hope you're praying, Beetle, because you'll need it where you're bound!"

Dreulbite tried one last attempt, a vain reckless charge directly at his foe. It failed spectacularly and not even Dregs foresaw it. The Beetle rammed into the centre of Dregs shield, depressing the pummel and calling forth four sharp metal stakes from it's machine depths. They didn't look like they should have been able to fit in there. As it was, only two of the four, struck Dreul, but that was mighty lethal enough. The Beetle was impaled. The Goblin gawped.

~}I did say I wanted more offensive power, but I didn't think...{~

Dreggory's eyes lit up with contemplation. The Goblin applied pressure to his nemisis's face with his foot, sliding his enemy off the shield onto the ground. He marveled as the spikes retracted.

~}That is a pretty mighty shield bash... I'm going to have to see that Troll and thank him for this.{~

Dreul, meanwhile was not yet dead. He lay crippled on the ground, trying to escape. Dregs readjusted his grip on his shortsword, prepared to finish his rival off.

DREGS'S SUMMARY__________
    Creature Profile
    Gold: 55
    Level: 4.3
    Health: 78%
    Keeper Approval: Mikaelios: 0 (Neutral) Kuroki: 77 (Friendly)
    Mood: Exhilarated
    Quick Summary: Dregs turns the tables, engaged Protect, uses his shield and beats Dreul down - about to deliver a finishing blow.

(5)F Spider #1 / "Lilith": 91%, Killed Scutus, Unengaged (Web Cooldown, Freeze castable again)
    (4)F Spider #2 / "Baerfang": 76%, Engaged with Annika (Web Castable?)
    (2)M Spider #3 / "Cicero": 39%*, Driven away from Eixe, Engaged with Asifet
    (2)M Beetle #1 / "Dreulbite": 29%** (From 89%), Drawn away from Scutus, attacking Dregs (Speed Cooldown)
    (4)M Beetle #2 / "Tezark": 79%, Drawn away from Eixe, Fighting Zaral

*Heavily crippled in the eye department/missing 2 legs/face cut to bits
    **General punctures and scratches + Impaled

Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar

.................................................. ................
    The Shadow of the Night, Niea

Luna
    The Magical Ninja Goblin

Pope Oliran
    The Magnificent Wandering Beauty

..(Battle Theme)

Niea remained behind the Sentry Traps, crossbow ready to steal the life away of one of Rattus' Creatures. The Spiders were proving themselves to be the deadliest, but also the most vulnerable, to Niea at the least. Now all that was left was to determine the strongest, and therefore the first one that needs to go. But then, without warning, there was a thud and the ground beneath Niea shook, causing her to lose her focus.

What the...?

Niea looked to her left, discovering that a Bile Demon had been dropped into battle. The Bile Demon appeared to be rather strange, however. It was... clean, showing no sign of the usual filth that Bile Demons normally had. He also was neatly dressed, appearing to be quite sophisticated. Niea then remembered where she was, and that she didn't have the time to examine the new Bile Demon.

...Right... the Spiders...

Niea's eyes moved across the battlefield quickly, but without rushing. She examined all of the Spiders and watched them fight Kuroki's other Creatures. She had to find the strongest to kill, for she only had one target that she could waste away before she makes her presence known and felt on the battlefield. And then... they would come after her... She didn't have anyone to defend her either, which meant she had to carefully watch out for herself...

...the strongest foe...

Luna admittedly found navigating through the battlefield to be quite difficult. Once the battle with the second group of Rattus' Creatures began, the area became quickly cluttered. Most of Kuroki's Creatures appeared to be fairing quite well against Rattus'. Luna wasn't worried about them, but rather, she worried for Niea. She appeared to be quite fragile, judging by the fight against Hazard. It was unfortunate that Niea happened to be on the opposite side of the battlefield, taking much of Luna's time.

Luna had finally reached the Sentries with Niea and apparently Oliran, but then took notice of Lilith in how she completely destroyed Scutus.

Ah! I better take care of her first!

Luna charged into battle and engaged into combat with Lilith. She initiated combat with a swift and sudden strike on one of Lilith's legs, greatly angering her. Lilith turned and hissed, then leapt towards Luna. Luna, in response, dashed to the side and barely avoided the attack. Lilith appeared to be especially fast... She would prove to be a very tough opponent for Luna, without a doubt...

Out of the way, Goblin!

Niea, having already determined the strongest threat, was holding back her irritation towards Luna for getting in the way. She did not need Luna's help, she was merely proving herself to be a nuisance.

Meanwhile, with a much more beautiful person... Pope Oliran found himself dropped into the battlefield as per his request after forming an alliance with Keeper Kuroki. Now it was time for him to show his power.

"Magnificent. Simply magnificent. I will vanquish our foes and slay thy master by piercing his heart with my magic. Rest assured, my Keeper Kuroki," Oliran told Kuroki.

Oliran began moving deeper into the battle. He quickly found an opponent to face. It was none other than Baerfang, the Spider engaged with Annika and not in any sort of romantic way for certain. Oliran made his way over to his opponent as quickly as he could.

"Excuse me, Sir Spider," Oliran spoke as he tapped Baerfang with his scepter.

Baerfang: Who the hell are you?

"Yes, allow me to explain and to introduce my glorious self in this battle in order to make my beautiful name remembered with such fondness," Oliran started off... "I am Pope Oliran, the Magnificent Wandering Beauty. I travel from land to land in order to liberate them from the evil that may inhabit them. I have arrived here to slay the evil and dishonorable Dungeon Keeper known as Rattus. I will stop at nothing to achieve that goal, and so I have taken to the battlefield myself to make that goal a reality with my brilliance. However, to get to Rattus, I must first vanquish his followers. For they, too, will stop at nothing to protect their master. They will forfeit their lives if they must. And from what I know of Rattus already, sacrifice of their lives is indeed what will occur. But that is what brings us here today. We each have a goal we must reach, a job that must be done. Neither of us will yield, I can see that already. Therefore, we must duel in fair combat. The victor of this conflict will then venture onwards to their slain foe's lord in order to fulfill their goal. Only one of us may live. It is a sad fate, yes indeed. But this is how things must be done. And I assure you, the position of the slain nor the fallen shall bestow itself upon me. I have grand power and magnificent protection that is far beyond your ability and understanding. Therefore, I must say... Have at you!"

Baerfang: ............What?

Oliran lightly sighed, "I can see that my brilliant words are far beyond your primative ability to understand them. Very well. Then I shall express myself in a way that you can understand... TAKE THIS YOU FIEND!!"

Oliran suddenly launched an attack on Baerfang and thrust his scepter into Baerfang's eye, landing a critical hit thanks to Oliran's absurdly high Luck stat.

Baerfang: OW! OH MY GOD-SON OF A B*TCH!

Baerfang began to back away from Oliran, suffering from both pain and agony as her eye bled. Oliran pursued after her, then proceeded to beat her in the head with his scepter.

"I have not even begun the true battle! Are you saying that you cannot handle such divine power and heavenly beauty to the point that you must already seek withdrawal from this battle before it even begins!?" Oliran questioned Baerfang.

Baerfang: Leave me alone!

Luna, meanwhile, was having a difficult time facing Lilith. Luna may have been fast, but Lilith was capable of countering her speed with very quick and sudden charges. Lilith was definitely an excellent Jumping Spider. Lilith aggressively attacked Luna, giving her no time to rest. Luna was yet to be harmed, but she found herself becoming closer and closer to faltering with every dodge. Not to mention, she found it difficult to keep track of where she was going with the way Lilith jumped about.

Suddenly, the Sentry Traps fired towards Lilith, startling both her and Luna. But Lilith persistently pursued after Luna, and performed yet another leap towards her prey. Luna, not given much time to react, let alone think, jumped to the side just as before. This time, however, it proved to be a fatal mistake as she found herself caught by the Sentry Fire intended for Lilith. Such was not according to Lilith's plan, not that she had any, but she took advantage of Luna's vulnerability regardless. She leaped towards Luna and tackled her into the water.

"Ahh!!" Luna shrieked, dropping her sword.

-!!!- ...Now would be the best time...!

Luna, no longer carrying her katana, tried to fend the angry Spider off of her by quickly drawing her misericorde and stabbing Lilith in the abdomen. Lilith hissed terribly, then she reacted accordingly and aggressively by drilling her fangs into Luna's neck, inflicting a fatal injury. At that moment, an arrow dove straight into Lilith's head. The arrow, fired by Niea, landed a killing blow on Lilith. But with Luna's injury, it may have been only a moment too late.

Pah... half a second too late.

Luna placed her hands over her neck, desperate to try and stop her tremendous bleeding in any way possible. But it simply would not stop, and the water surrounding her was quickly becoming a tainted red. Her life was fading away fast. Before she knew it, it was already over.

Pope Oliran
    Level: 1
    Experience: 4/15
    Gold in Hand: 0
    Gold in Lair: 0
    Current Weapons/Items Carried: Crown, White Robes, Scepter

Luna
    Health: 0%
    Level: 3
    Experience: 0/35
    Gold in Lair: 200
    Current Weapons/Items Carried: Katana, (dropped) Misericorde (in Lilith)

Niea
    Health: 90%
    Level: 2
    Experience: 19/25
    Gold in Lair: 0
    Current Weapons/Items Carried: Reflex Bow, Crossbow, Quiver, Leather Gloves

Summery: Oliran approached Baerfang then spoke to him and launched a sudden surprise attack, getting his eye. He proceeded to beat him with his sceptor. Luna traveled over to Niea in order to protect her, but then took notice of Lilith. She engaged Lilith but was hit by the Sentry Fire after dodging one of Lilith's attacks. Lilith tackled Luna into the water and gave a fatal blow before being shot dead by Niea's arrow. Luna quickly bled to death.

Battle Status:

Code:
    LV4 F Spider   "Baerfang":  69% - From 76%, Engaged with Oliran/Annika, Bleeding Eye [Web Castable?]
    LV2 M Spider   "Cicero":    39% - [No Change] Engaged with Asifet, Heavy Eye Injury, Missing 2 Legs, Cut Up Face
    LV2 M Beetle   "Dreulbite": 29% - [No Change] Engaged with Dregs, Impaled [Speed Cooldown]
    LV2 M Beetle   "Tezark":    79% - [No Change] Engaged with Zaral
    LV5 F Spider   "Lilith":     0% - From 91%, Dead
    Code:
    Sentry Trap A "Niea's": 100%
    Sentry Trap B "Grot's": 100%
    Last edited by Metal Gear Rex; April 18th, 2012 at 08:04.
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Consoles Suck XFIRE ID: Searingflame2 Steam ID: Admortis

Entering Kuroki's primary lair, Beetlington immediately clicked his mandibles with joy.
    The entire room smelt wondrous, a smell he could easily trace to his own lair in the room's south eastern corner. His fecal mound was significantly larger than he remembered it being and, upon closer inspection, he found some of it was deliciously warm. Fresh. He made a mental note to seek out and thank whoever supplied him with the additional post-intestinal delight before rolling the new droppings into a crudely spherical ball. Following that, he rolled the ball into his existing hovel and, ripping off a small section of it with his mandibles, began to eat.

Minutes later, stomodaeum satisfied, Beetlington exited the lair with a determination to begin honing his combat skills. Fully aware that, in his current state, he would be much more of a liability than any help of the battlefield, Beetlington concluded that it would probably be prudent to train, despite the havoc going on outside. Setting off for the training room, Beetlington was walking around the edge of the portal when he noticed, to his dismay, a rather ominous flag upon Kuroki's dungeon heart.

His initial thought was one of guilt; his fellows were, no doubt, outside the dungeon now, fighting the good fight for his master's honour and safety. But he dismissed that line of thinking quickly, reasoning that his death would contribute nothing to the cause. Better to better himself so he could aid his allies another day.

Continuing on, Beetlington moved through the hatchery to enter a rather vicious looking room. Full of soulless straw men and sharp metal objects, the beetle was initially turned off. But, mustering the determination to succeed that freed him from his curse mere minutes before, he charged a dummy, head first. Mandibles hitting the training equipment's base before the rest of the Beetle, he found that his protrusions immediately began to throb in pain, but momentum carried him forward until his head connected, too, bringing about another onset of the bad old sharp stuff - agony, of course.

The old Beetlington would have shrunk at that, immediately turned off by the barbarity of the pain, of combat. But not now. He thought of his family, back on the overworld, and how they, as elder beetles, would cope without their manor. Without a keeper to protect them from the self-righteousness of heroes.

Pushing off the ground with his middle and foremost pair of legs, he lifted himself off the ground to balance on his hindlegs. Stepping towards the offending training dummy, he brought his head down in a vast shearing motion, gashing the dummy from the top right of its head all the way down to the left of its base. Satisfied that the damage was significant, Beetlington attempted to repeat the manouever, but, in doing so, lost his balance whilst preparing to undergo the forward swing. Stumbling too close to the dummy, it was Beetlington's head, and not his sharp, tough mandibles, that connected with it first, resulting in him losing his vision temporarily as he was overcome with the torturing sensation of too much force on his head.

Getting up from his belly after involuntarily adopting the position, he rose slowly once more.
    Come on, Beetlington. Amongst all the tomes in your manor, surely there was something on the grand art of Beetle combat. You're not the first to have suffered this plight. Think of the heroes of old...

Summary:
    Health: 70% (He's really bad at this)
    Level: 1.4
    Gold: Nil
    Keeper Approval: 15 (No change)
    Mood: Ponderous, frightened.
    Status: Attempting to muster the courage to continue training
    Summary: Beetlington stopped by his lair to eat before beginning to train.

Gamer IDs

KEEPER POST

Keeper Kuroki heard a unexpectedly heard a raised voice near his Dungeon Heart, yet still insignificant to his next to own.

“Let me introduce myself Keeper, I’m Chester and as you can see a Warlock. You may either use me as a Researcher or a vanguard I’m fine with both.”

Kuroki arched a metaphysical eyebrow in the Mentor's direction. The Keeper mentally phrased his question with a slight undertone of malice.

Why was I not informed a creature had entered, Mentor?

I was looking the other way, the Mentor sniggered sardonically.

There was no delay to be noticed in the Keeper's response.

"Greetings, Chester. You are welcome in my domain... it is the Southern Isles in which you dwell now. I have a little score to settle here, but as soon as this little backwater diversion is dealt with, you'll find we can strike for at some more... strategically valuable realms. Why was I telling you this? Ah, yes... Scores to settle. My rival here... Rattus, an honourless scoundrel who undermines my goals!"

Only now did Chester notice the Call-to-Arms flag.

"You’re under attack? If you need me I’ll go right into action!”

"I fully intend to give him a excruciatingly painful and well-deserved send-off to beyond the curtained veil. That is the plan. As it is this dungeon is on lockdown. Rattus has made the first move, albeit on my terms. He has set himself upon crushing my dungeon, but I will not tolerate it. There is a bounty of 100 gold for every creature you turn back in the defence of this dungeon, Chester... do you wish to collect?"

x1

Kuroki dropped Chester into the battle, making a mental note to warn him later about the situation with the heroes later.

This is getting frustrating.

Scutus died, virtually flattened by Lilith the Level 5 Spider. The Keeper was annoyed to loose a valuable tank so early in proceedings... and was even more annoyed when Luna, one of his goblins, died taking down the Spider.

What are all my high level creatures doing? What in the name...

His highest level creatures, Dregs and Asifet, were tied up fighting the lowest level enemies. Meanwhile Lilith, Baerfang and Tezark were thinning his ranks and killing his creatures! Kuroki fumed.

They inadvertantly endangered the lives of their fellows, endangered the defence of his dungeon and the RCI Keeper vowed that if they were still standing after this battle, they would be sorry.

Meanwhile, Oliran had stepped up to the plate of taking on Baerfang. The Dungeon Keeper looked on, cogs at work behind a metaphysical poker face. Despite the dire and grim nature of the situation he was pleased to have a minion taking to battle with such enthusiasm. Money couldn't buy conviction.

Picking up on his previous line of thought, the Mentor responded.

Honour... some lower level minions are dead, do you really want to drive away your highest level creatures on principle?

Of course not, but loyal instruments of my will are dead and it is them to blame... I shall not overlook this.

Developments continued to unfold, and on an unrelated note a small party of heroes, tunnelers, exited the southernmost heroic settlement and began to mine the rest of the gold there.

Kuroki's mana store was now full and he quickly and fully healed Eixe, Zaral, Anika and, somewhat reluctantly, Dregs. The Keeper registered to his surpise that Beetlington, his long-standing and reliable researcher was now in the Training Room.

"Excellent work, Beetlington... keep it up. When you do get back to Library, begin research on the Prison and inform any other researchers to do the same. There is no rush so feel free, however, to continue training."

Kuroki decided it might finally be time to build a combat pit, and he checked his finances.

As a Keeper he had never stressed as much focus on dungeon development as some of his peers. Against the some of the forces in the land, dungeon size was an irrelevance. Knowledge, he had always felt, was the quantity which would always triumph.

A functional combat pit would be costly at around 24,000 gold pieces. Whilst Kuroki had enough, he decided to boost his finances with the aide of Create Gold casting the spell thrice.

Only now did he place the room north of his Dungeon Heart.

Excellent, hopefully this will attract a higher grade of creature... or at least motivate the ones I have to better make something of themselves.

Creatures would be able to train up to Level 8 in there now.

In the Workshop, Kuroki noticed that Grot had finished several Lightning Traps - he didn't place them yet, however, keen to let his funds recuperate after such an expensive investment. He didn't wish to spend his last 6,000 gold building them.

DUNGEON SUMMARY________________________
    Heart Health: 100%
    Gold Held: 6,000 (+4,200)(+2,400)(-24,000)/43,000
    Spells Researched: Create Imp [Basic?], Create Gold [Inherent], Sight of Evil [Inherent], Speed Monster, Heal, Lightning
    Rooms Researched: Combat Pit [Inherent] Hatchery, Bridge, Lair, Library, Workshop, Treasury, Workshop, Guard Room,
    Available Creatures: Fly, Goblin, Spider, Beetle, Warlock, Troll, Bile Demon, Demon Spawn, Orc, Dark Elf, Black Knight
    Current Creatures: 13 + 9 Imps
    Annika (AoO's Warlock), Asifet (MC's Warlock), Chester (Skrk's Warlock), Oliran (MGR's Bile Demon), Niea (MGR's Dark Elf), Eixe (Evi's Goblin), Dregs (MC's Goblin), Beetlington (SF2's Beetle), Grot (MC's Troll), Zaral (AoO's Demon Spawn)
    Mdukos (EJ's Goblin), Kosov (DL's Warlock), Chuckles (W-H's Spider)

Other Stuff

Summary:

GENERAL
    • Addresses Chester and drops him into the battle
    • Heals Eixe, Zaral, Annika and Dregs.
    • Becomes pissed at Asifet and Dregs.
    • Builds Combat Pit.

ENEMY COMPOSITION
    • Fly #1 "Hazard" - Level 3 (Dead)
    • Fly #2 - Level 3 (Dead)
    • Fly #3 "Zippy" - Level 3 (Dead)
    • Spider #1 "Lilith" - Level 5 (Dead)
      -------------------
    • Spider #2 "Baerfang" - Level 4 (69% H) Web
    • Spider #3 "Cicero" - Level 2 (39% H)
    • Beetle #1 "Dreulbite" - Level 2 (29% H) Speed [Cooldown]
    • Beetle #2 "Tezark" - Level 4 (79% H)
    Last edited by MeinCookie; April 23rd, 2012 at 23:13.

Gamer IDs

Asifet

The Aggressor

Asifet was a figurative flash, and in an instant it was over. Whirling blades wielded by steady hands nad reinforced by a Keeper cast Speed spell reduced Cicero to spider meat. His blood spilled into the water, dispersed by the current.

The warlock bowed to the corpse before casually casting Heal spell on himself. He observed the last three fights, wondering where to deploy himself.

\\The younger Beetle is finished, which leaves the Spider and the Elder Beetle. Neither is truely a challenge. Shame.//

Asifet popped back into existance near Tezark and Zaral, and casually began to harass the Beetle. He wasn't very enthusiastic, depressed by the lack of more worthy foes. He used his speed to panick the creature, distract it and occasionally landed a superficial blow while he waited for his demon spawn compatriot to finish off his fight. It was impolite to come between a Demon Spawn and its meal.

"You are the best that Keeper Rattus can muster? Ha! He deserves death."

ASIFET SUMMARY__________
    Creature Profile
    Gold: 0
    Level: 4.8
    Keeper Approval: 30 (Neutral)
    Mood: Amused.
    Quick Summary: Kills Cicero, casts Heal on himself, teleports to Zaral and amuses himself by helping engage Tezark whilst he waits for more worthy opponents.

(4) Spider #2 / "Baerfang": 69%, Engaged with Oliran and Annika.
    (2) Spider #3 / "Cicero": 0% (DEAD), Killed
    (2) Beetle #1 / "Dreulbite": 29%, About to be slain by Dregs (Speed Cooldown)
    (4) Beetle #2 / "Tezark: 71% (From 79%), Atacking Zaral who is supported by Asifet.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Skarok

The Keeper didn’t hesitate to respond; he started with his greetings and informed him about the current situation in his dungeon before going deeper into the matter of the enemy Keeper.

"I fully intend to give him an excruciatingly painful and well-deserved send-off to beyond the curtained veil. That is the plan. As it is this dungeon is on lockdown. Rattus has made the first move, albeit on my terms. He has set himself upon crushing my dungeon, but I will not tolerate it. There is a bounty of 100 gold for every creature you turn back in the defense of this dungeon, Chester... do you wish to collect?"

Chester nodded, satisfied that his new Master seemed to be of more foresight than the warlock had hoped for. The man already opened his mouth to say something regarding the bounty as he was picked up and dropped down next to loud noise; he was dropped right in the front of a raging battle.
    Chester immediately jumped back on his feet and hurried to get a sense of what was going on. Luckily he could make out some obvious enemies, though he couldn’t be sure fur every creature here. To be on the safe side he targeted an already heavily crippled spider. The goblin next to it was already about to finish it off, but it still resisted and tried to get away. Chester threw a fireball in its direction, burning his feet and back badly. The warlock then stopped, not wanting to steal his ally the deserved death strike of his foe, he possessed that much honor.

Now who’s friend and who’s foe?

Chester took a quick breath and looked around the area, looking for his next target. Another lonely beetle was fighting a demon spawn and another of his companions not that far away. The warlock withdrew his small dagger, his eyes crossed the twisted shiv, noticed the small indentations, before he started to charge at his enemy. The black robe of the warlock was wafting as he approached the beetle, yet another fireball was about to find its target. Rattus servant seemed to have heard him; the creature turned around but was too slow to avoid Chester’s first attack. He jumped; the dagger whirring through the air and then moving down at the beetle. However, Chester’s surprise attack was fast, but his opponent was stronger than he and so the warlock found his attack being blocked by the beetle, nearly nullified by its maneuver and before he could react the creature jumped onto him and bit him in his left shoulder, almost leading him to let his weapon fall. Blood streamed out of the wound, the stains nearly invisible on his dark robe.

Chester hissed and punched Rattus creature with his other hand, then making a quick jump backwards to bring some distance between himself and the enemy. The warlock started to summon fireballs again, but the beetle saw it coming this time and could dodge the first one and was only brushed by the second one. Chester bit on his lips and made a step backwards while pulling the dagger up again, preparing his magic yet again while the beetle began charging him.

Spider #2 "Baerfang" - Level 4 (69% H) (No change)
    Beetle #1 "Dreulbite" - Level 2 (17% H) (Legs and back burnt by a fireball)
    Beetle #2 "Tezark" - Level 4 (53% H) (Hit by tow fireballs and slightly hit by a dagger)

Chester Summary

Health: 93%
    Gold: 0.00
    Level: 1.2
    Keeper Approval: 15
    Mood: Focused
    Quick Summary: Chester was addressed by the Keeper and then dropped into the battle. He got up, stopped the beetle next to Dregs from fleeing so he can finish it off. After that Chester charged the other beetle near Zaral, hit it with two fireballs and slightly injured it with his dagger to. The enemy however bit him into the shoulder and is about to attack him again now.

Gamer IDs

RATTUS

In the dark gloom of Rattus's dungeon, foul creatures congregated. They milled around waiting for their chance to wet their iron with the blood of Kuroki's creatures, and so they hoped, Kuroki's heart. They weren't dissuaded by the loss of their comrades - the insects had been sent in merely to test the strength of the defences they faced. Rattus had sought to get rid of them anyway.

"Hurry up, you cretins. I shall see his dungeon ground into the dust!’’

Goblin battlecries ripped the heavy air and the thunder of footfalls marked an approaching force.

Rattus cast Must Obey. He was a big fan of the Must Obey spell.

SUMMARY
    Rattus's forces muster for another wave.