Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Embarassing honesty? Yup.

Ghost

Default Re: Embarassing honesty? Yup.

With KeeperFX the Warlock gets rebound so you can stand on the Guardpost and let the Archers kill themselves.

Fly

Exactly. They always reach the heart very alive and kicking. They always head for the heart as soon as they are attacked (or desiesed).

I made a huge labirinth for them to wander around and around but... no avail. I possessed an imp and went for the portal after they came in, but only got two level 1 mistresses before they started attacking my heart... Then I got maybe 3 more mistresses but... still no point in fighting.

The only chance would be to delay them enough to train the mistresses and hopefully kill one or two with desiese... but I don't see how that's possible...
    Last edited by Skaruts; May 24th, 2010 at 21:20.

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: dragonslover

Beware with Ancient Keeper : you must use the ORIGINAL Dungeon Keeper creatures configuration for the campaign. Otherwise, some levels won't work the same way intended by the authors.

If you're playing Ancient Keeper with the new changes, you don't play the campaign correctly.
    I like dragons! They're the center of my life! I'll never forget them...

Fly

Quote Originally Posted by DragonsLover View Post
    Beware with Ancient Keeper : you must use the ORIGINAL Dungeon Keeper creatures configuration for the campaign. Otherwise, some levels won't work the same way intended by the authors.

If you're playing Ancient Keeper with the new changes, you don't play the campaign correctly.
    But how do I play it in the original DK? Just copy the campaign folder into the game folder?

Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Skaruts View Post
    But how do I play it in the original DK? Just copy the campaign folder into the game folder?
    Well more like copying the levels over. If you really want to play it in FX though, I could finish work on some modifications I've been doing for FX which hold the original creature data.

It is using DL's patch so I can easily reverse everything as the changes are mentioned in the readme (Except the dexterity, that it a little more time consuming as I have to check the original DK1 files for it, and that file is really unorganized)
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

Fly

hmm, I tried replacing it and it worked.

But I just found what ppl meant by using the guard post and completed the 1st level with the original DK, but I didn't notice much diference, apart from not having rebound in the Warlock.

Are the diferences that big to be noticed?

Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Skaruts View Post
    hmm, I tried replacing it and it worked.

But I just found what ppl meant by using the guard post and completed the 1st level with the original DK, but I didn't notice much diference, apart from not having rebound in the Warlock.

Are the diferences that big to be noticed?
    The Vampire has hail, which means he is even more overpowered as that attack is multi-hits so he gains experiance much faster. When he dies and resurrects, his hail quickly levels him up again.

The Spider gets freeze at level 3 and hail at level 5, this makes things easier to obtain his full strategy use.

There are quite a few more but you get the idea.
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!