Page 85 of 139 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 95 135 ... LastLast

Thread: Northland Iceland

Default Re: Northland Iceland

A NEW SPELL HAS BEEN RESEARCHED: PROTECT. WHICH TOTALLY HAPPENED, LIKE, THREE MONTHS AGO.

"Hmph."

Voro didn't say a word and put his book back onto the shelf. He looked around in order to see what next to research. Evidently, next up on the Keeper's priority list was the Scavenger Room.

"So it shall be..."

Voro grabbed a book about the Scavenger Room and started researching it.

Summary: Researching

Voro the Warlock Vampire
    Health: 100%
    Mood: mostly neutral
    Level: 4
    Gold: 563

The Awakening

Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar

Keeper Tesonu

Zzzz...zzz... help...zzz... mentor in a dress...zzz... ugly...

THE BATTLE IN THE COMBAT PIT IS OVER!

Huh, what?

Tesonu glances over to the Combat Pit, then finds that nothing actually happened. The creatures are still standing in there doing nothing but stare at each other with glowing eyeballs.

Tesonu bitchslaps the Mentor.

Bad Mentor!

);

I've had enough of that. You're being demoted!

D:

I'm going to drop you back to Informant, where you belong!

But sir! I've spent years slowly climbing up the ranks, finally besting all my competition to get where I am now, and you're going to send me all the way back to the bottom just like th-

Yup.

B-But!

No more. You now must obey Carl, attend to his needs.

I-*sigh*

What'll be... Carl?

Carl: Clean my suit, get me a smoke. Make it snappy.

*Grumbles angrily as he sets off to the task*

Ok so now what's going on in my dungeon?

Tesonu starts reading his answering machine.

A NEW SPELL HAS BEEN RESEARCHED: PROTECT

A DARK MISTRESS HAS LEFT YOUR DUNGEON.

A ROGUE HAS LEFT YOUR DUNGEON.

A NEW SPELL HAS BEEN RESEARCHED: PROTECT. WHICH TOTALLY HAPPENED, LIKE, THREE MONTHS AGO.

What the hell? Stupid answering machine, it broke.

Tesonu fries his answering machine dead with Lightning.

COO-WEEEE!!

Tesoni-kins! Hooonnneeeyy~!!

(Goddamnit. It's that time of the day again...)

(Just ignore him and maybe he'll go away...)

Tesoni-kins. I know you're in there!

(Did he become even weirder? I swear, even if he is more dangerous in his "true" form, he's definitely a hell of a lot less annoying)

So Sir Cedricy was telling me about some sort of plot you had to avoid this spell or something, whatever was he referring to Tesoni-kins?

(Wait, what!?)

At that moment, Tesonu instantly recalled the end of the earlier battle, words spoken between Chuckles and Sheer.

"How did the spell casting go?"

"Unsuccessful..."

"Is it because we no longer have the Baron's support?"

"No... it's not that... but I may have made a very important discovery. I will fill you in later once we get back to the fortress."

(...So that's what they were referring to...)

(Sheer probably knew I was watching and didn't want me to know to give me the illusion that my presence was still unknown and to prevent me from using my magic...)

(Fortunately, Hannibal is an idiot and let it slip out. But why was he informed to begin with...?)

Oh yes, Sir Cedricy also suggested that we have a party over at your dungeon! I'm going to bring all my creatures, it will be a blast, Tesoni-kins!

Tsk, that's why...

Tesonu then picks up the Combat Pit Creatures and drops them in their respective Lairs.

Creatures!

It appears the Heroes have discovered my ploy, they know I am alive and well rather than being in a hypnotized state such as Hannibal currently. Furthermore, we will soon be invaded by Hannibal, which means a change of plans on how we must proceed.

First off, I will need two Creatures who aren't manufacturers nor researchers. Suria and... Shaylum will do. I need you two to move south of my dungeon and into Hannibal's. Destroy all the doors EXCEPT for the Steel Doors south of the Hero Guard Rooms. Kill any enemy Imps you see, and make sure my Imps can claim that part of Hannibal's dungeon. Afterwards, you will stand by the Steel Doors I mentioned not to destroy. When the enemy comes, inform me and I will return you to safety. That should bring us enough time to prepare for their attack.

Manufacturers and researchers have the same orders as before, with the exception being that I want researchers to focus on Sight-of-Evil instead. Fighters should obviously keep training.

Anyone who needs a bit of rest or food best get it now.

That is all. Make haste, my Creatures!

The Imps who were guarding the dungeon begin moving out to claim territory. Very shortly after do they encounter Hannibal's Imps, and they begin doing battle.

Important Actions:
    Mentor Demoted to Informer
    Plucks the Combat Pit Creatures and Drops them in their Lairs
    Imps Begin Claiming Hannibal's Dungeon but then Encounter Hannibal's Imps

Orders:
    Atrocya: No Payday, On Time-Out
    Suria/Shaylum: Destroy all but the last two Steel Doors south of the Hero Guard Rooms in Hannibal's territory. Kill any enemy Imp and allow Tesonu's to claim the area.
    Fighters: Train
    Researchers: Train or Research Sight-of-Evil
    Manufacturers: [High Priority] Manufacture 1 Sentry Trap, 2 Lightning Traps, and 1 Spike Trap [Low Priority] Manufacture Barricades, Sentry Traps, Gas Traps, Spike Traps, Freeze Traps - Couple of Fear Traps, Boulder Traps, Lightning Traps, and Trigger Traps
    All Creatures: Do Not Provoke the Tentacles

Imp Orders:
    Mine Western Gold

Research in Progress:
    Scavenger Room: 1%
    Sight-of-Evil Spell: 0%
    Call-to-Arms Spell: 0%

Current Gold:
    35579, +476 (Gem), +9216 (9 Gold Blocks)
    Last edited by Metal Gear Rex; September 2nd, 2012 at 22:44.
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: popgunpigeon

Ithique

A psychotic dark elf sat on his lair, hungry devouring eyes glinting behind the narrow view slot of his sallet as he surveyed the room. His demeanour was unusually calm. His bloodlust was not sated for it was never sated; but it was cooled. His calling to kill and maim did not burn brightly at the forefront of his mind.

Ithique truly did believe he had a calling. He believed that the Dark Gods had chosen him as their emissary; to do their work and to spread chaos and suffering.

-(My work is truly divine.)-

He smiled. Soon, he knew, he would get the chance to kill again. He had killed many times. He loved the afterglow; the elevated feeling of supremacy. It had been a revelation.

Ithique's distracted reflection was cut short by the tail-end of Tesonu's address;

Manufacturers and researchers have the same orders as before, with the exception being that I want researchers to focus on Sight-of-Evil instead. Fighters should obviously keep training.

He knew exactly where he would place himself on that list. The dark elf grabbed his crossbow and rose to his feet with the grating of armour plates.

'"My job is to train then. I shall do so and when I next meet the enemy I shall crush them beneath my sandals."'

Ithique entered the Training Room, drawing his short sword, and moved over to engage one of the targets.

SUMMARY_____________
    Level: 5.55
    Gold: 0
    Keeper Approval: 100 ( Harmonious)
    Mood: Calm
    Quick Summary: Ithique decides to train on the Keepers orders.
    {RPG} Creature Page: Here | My Maps, My Comic

Not even Vermillion reads the OOC threads

Current Awakening Creatures

8 :Creatures Dispatched | Creatures Killed: 9

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    ~ Crystice ~ and ~ Emmra ~
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    ._ The Ice Sorceress ~ ~ ~ The Sorceress Sisters ~ ~ ~ The Sweet Sorceress

(Main Theme) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . (Main Theme)
    (Battle Theme) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . (Battle Theme)

Crystice and Emmra continued to train. Their moods were picking up, and they found it much easier to practice summoning their magic with a clear head compared to before.

Creatures!

The Sorceress Sisters immediately looked up.

It appears the Heroes have discovered my ploy, they know I am alive and well rather than being in a hypnotized state such as Hannibal currently. Furthermore, we will soon be invaded by Hannibal, which means a change of plans on how we must proceed.

First off, I will need two Creatures who aren't manufacturers nor researchers. Suria and... Shaylum will do. I need you two to move south of my dungeon and into Hannibal's. Destroy all the doors EXCEPT for the Steel Doors south of the Hero Guard Rooms. Kill any enemy Imps you see, and make sure my Imps can claim that part of Hannibal's dungeon. Afterwards, you will stand by the Steel Doors I mentioned not to destroy. When the enemy comes, inform me and I will return you to safety. That should bring us enough time to prepare for their attack.

Emmra turned to Crystice, "So I guess that means we should head back to the Library?"

"No. At least, not yet..." Crystice replied firmly at first, "From the sound of things, we will be entering a pretty large battle. We want to make sure things go smoother than our last one, so we should probably take some time to learn some new spells to utilize. Research can wait, Sight-of-Evil isn't really neccessary when we have two watches."

"Oh, you're right!" Emmra replied enthusiastically, "I'll keep practicing Sight then!"

Sight? Well I suppose that could be useful, especially if you go beyond the standard Sight magic. Still... sometimes I feel as if you agree with me for the sake of agreeing with me.

Hmm... I don't think Tesonu expected us to finish Sight-of-Evil in time anyways, which is why he's putting two watches out. Perhaps it's a backup plan in case we don't finish? Either way, it does show more of his foresight... I am beginning to wonder what his true capabilities are...

Crystice then pulled herself away from her thoughts, reminding herself that she'll have more time to think after the battle. What's important now is to train for said battle. She then joined her younger sister in the practice of the various magical arts.

~ ~ ~ Crystice ~ and ~ Emmra's ~ ~ ~
    Summary

Crystice/Emmra
    Health: 100%, 100%
    Level: 4, 3
    Experience: 16.975/45, 22.4375/35 [+11.7 for Training] [+9.4375 for Training]
    Gold in Hand: 0, 0
    Gold in Lair: 642, 450
    Current Equipment: None/Wizard Staff
    Efficiency: 100%/115%

Summery: The sisters kept training.
    Last edited by Metal Gear Rex; September 6th, 2012 at 19:17.

Tesonu is napping!

Malsiah
    The Ancient

(Main Theme)

Zael, the Ice Elf

Creatures!

Malsiah's eyes cracked open slowly at first before she let out a yawn.

It appears the Heroes have discovered my ploy, they know I am alive and well rather than being in a hypnotized state such as Hannibal currently. Furthermore, we will soon be invaded by Hannibal, which means a change of plans on how we must proceed...

...Manufacturers and researchers have the same orders as before, with the exception being that I want researchers to focus on Sight-of-Evil instead. Fighters should obviously keep training.

"Mhm... looks like some action will arise very soon..." Malsiah muttered to herself before turning to Zael and nudging her slightly, "...Zael? You awake?"

Zael mumbles softly in her sleep, before opening her eyes and looking over at Malsiah. "Mph... Yeah. I'm awake. I no longer feel sick either." Zael spoke softly, yawning slightly. She begins to sit up, and stretches her arms.

"Good... So I presume you also heard Tesonu's orders as well, right?" Malsiah replied calmly.

"Yeah. Researchers should focus on Sight of Evil." Zael yawned softly again, looking down at Malsiah as she is still lying down on the mushroom lair of Zael.

Malsiah then got up and stood next to Zael, "Hmhm... Well then, we should begin researching then..."

Malsiah then cast Invisibility over herself, "Sorry, but I don't like being stared at by others... Careful when you speak to me, you might trick someone into thinking you're crazy and talking to the air, mhmhmhmm!"

Zael nods, then shrugs. "Alright. Wished I could do that as well sometimes." Zael spoke softly, before heading towards the Library.

"Hmhm... It's quite useful, perhaps I could try teaching the spell to you sometime..." Malsiah suggested as she followed the Dark Elf.

Zael giggles softly, "When you have the time, it would be nice." Zael replied to Malsiah as they walked towards the Library. Soon, both of the girls made it to the Library, Zael walking to the 'S' section, finding two books on Sight of Evil. She skips out on one of the books next to the two she pulled out, it was called [Sight of Evil: How to use on Women!]. Zael rolled her eyes slightly at the title of the book, holding out one of the books out to Malsiah, but not turning towards her as it 'looks' like she's looking through the bookshelf still.

Malsiah grabbed the book quickly before anyone could notice. Being a small non-living object, the book was consumed by Malsiah's conceal magic almost immediately upon contact and disappeared from sight, aside from those with Sight. She opened it up but couldn't help but notice the title of Zael's book.

She smiled and laughed quietly before whispering to Zael, "Mmhmhm... Quite the lovely selection of books Tesonu has at his disposal..."

Zael nods, putting the book back and pulling out a standard book about Sight of Evil. "Quite, I have no intention of reading another one of the perverse books he owns." Zael replied quietly, before taking a few steps back from the bookshelf, and sits down, opening the book and starting to read it.

Now... the only thing to wonder is whether or not we shall finish before this upcoming battle presents itself to us...

Malsiah began to read...

Malsiah
    .. The Ancient

Level: 3
    Experience: 7.8/35
    Gold in Hand: 369
    Gold in Lair: 0
    Current Equipment: Spell Book, Creature Book
    Efficiency: 105%
    Summery: Malsiah and Zael woke up, made light conversation, and began researching Sight of Evil.

Mood: Happy
    Level: 4
    Keeper Approval: 5
    Summary: Zael woke up, went to the Library with Malsiah, got a book for Malsiah and a book for herself to research. She then begins to research Sight of Evil.

Tesonu is napping!

SHAYLUM
    STAY THE COURSE

Suria the Blue Spawn of Rage

Guest Starring Keeper Tesonu

Suria had been dropped into the Combat Pit, ordered to kill... or something along those lines. There was also something about teams and her being on top of Shaylum, which confused Suria. She sat there to actually think about what she was supposed to do. Kill or sit on top of Shaylum? ...Perhaps Tesonu meant she was supposed to be on a team with Shaylum and not on Shaylum herself.

Whatever.

Suria began to stare at the fresh meat, wondering what to eat first. She glanced at Shaylum, thinking perhaps she could also feast with her. She was getting along with her recently, after all.

"I'm gonna get the fat one, you can have th-" Suria was suddenly plucked up by the Hand of Evil.

Suria was dropped on her face in her Lair. Her body then fell forward and onto her back with her claws curled up on top of her. Quite stunned from the drop, she didn't move and appeared dead or at least unconscious.

''Owwww...'' Shaylum groaned from her own lair. First she was dropped in the Combat Pit, then Suria was dropped on her and then she was dropped back in her lair. She wondered what she had done wrong to invoke the Keeper's anger. Evidently she wasn't doing her job well enough.

«« I'll have to work harder. Then maybe Tesonu will give me more consideration... »»

Shaylum rolled over and sat up.

''Are you alright over there, Suria?''

Suria muttered one word, but it was one of the most important words in her small vocabulary, "Dinner..."

Suria rolled onto her stomach then stood up and stretched her front claws out, clawing at Tesonu's carpet. She looked around.

"Raagh! What happened to my dinner!?" Suria questioned angrily.

Creatures!

First off, I will need two Creatures who aren't manufacturers nor researchers. Suria and... Shaylum will do. I need you two to move south of my dungeon and into Hannibal's. Destroy all the doors EXCEPT for the Steel Doors south of the Hero Guard Rooms. Kill any enemy Imps you see, and make sure my Imps can claim that part of Hannibal's dungeon. Afterwards, you will stand by the Steel Doors I mentioned not to destroy. When the enemy comes, inform me and I will return you to safety. That should bring us enough time to prepare for their attack...

Shaylum stopped listening and turned to the demon spawn.

''Looks like the menu has been revised.''

Suria looked at Shaylum with a puzzled expression, "What happened? I heard my name but I wasn't paying attention. I just heard a bunch of words."

''We've been deployed. Tesonu wants us to tear down the gates of Hannibal's dungeon,'' Shaylum chuckled softly, ''And I daresay that includes mutiple servings of Imp Tartare as an entrée.''

Shaylum collected her bow and arrows.

''We had best be moving out. Dinner can't wait; the Keeper is depending on us!''

Suria stared at Shaylum blankly for a moment, then simply replied, "M'kay."

Suria then abruptly made a great leap and grabbed onto Shaylum's shoulders, attempting to climb up on top of her head.

Her legs almost gave out beneath her, but then the Dark Archer of Northland recovered. The weight of the demon spawn pressing down on her was painful, but pursing her lips she set off anyway - trying not to see this as a metaphor for her life.

''One other thing; we aren't to destroy the Steel Doors south of the Guard Rooms. I know the area well as I was stationed there once. The design is pretty easy to navigate. I will say one thing for Hannibal; before he became another one of Cedric's many playthings, he knew how to build a decent dungeon.''

"...Too many words," Suria told her, "Wake me up when we get there."

Suria curled herself up and closed her eyes.

Very soon, Shaylum reached the trap room which marked the entrance to Tesonu's dungeon. She patted the Demon Spawn lightly to wake it up.

''Suria, we're leaving the dungeon now. This is hostile territory,'' she spoke quietly.

Suria opened her eyes, "Huh? What?"

Suria shook her head to wake herself up. Not long after did they encounter an Imp fight in the halls. Suria's eyes snapped open at that point, and she leaped off of Shaylum before initiating a charge.

"MINE!!" she yelled, alerting the Imps as well.

The Imps looked at her then began running around in panic, Tesonu's included. Suria chased after Hannibal's fleeing Imp then took a leap and tackled it into the ground. The Imp squirmed rapidly under Suria's weight, and she suddenly took a large bite out of his head. The Imp died instantly, with mana pouring from his body like blood. Suria munched happily away on the Imp's flesh.

"Mm... sweet. Candy!" she spoke aloud and joyfully before turning to Shaylum, "...You wanna bite?"

''I've already eaten, thanks,'' Shaylum said, ''You finish up, I'll scout ahead. The first door should be just around this next corner.''

Shaylum moved out ahead and peaked around the next corner, sticking close to the wall. It looked like a Wooden Door and it didn't look particularly sturdy. The Archer moved out into the open, arrow ready in her bow. The corridor was empty.

''It's all clear!'' she said in a carrying whisper.

Suria was, meanwhile, gobbling up the legs of the Imp and licked her mouth.

I never knew Imps tasted so sweet! There's gotta be another one around here...

Suria then heard Shaylum and began carelessly walking over to her. She stood on the interception of the two corridors, then looked up at Shaylum then at the Wooden Door. She took a deep breath then suddenly coughed up a Fireball and hurled it towards the Wooden Door. It caught fire and immediately began to burn down.

Shaylum was a bit dubious about what her bow and arrow could do against the Door. If it was a Steel Door she could have used he bodkin arrows to take out the door's internal mechanisms - but that wouldn't destroy the door, merely prevent it being opened by anyone. She couldn't even dough that here - the Wooden Door didn't work like that.

''Great.''

«« I need some way to take down doors... »»

Suria, meanwhile, walked right past Shaylum and towards the Wooden Door. Although the fire was doing a pretty effective job at burning down the door, Suria was heavily impatient. She found herself slashing at various weak points, weak mostly due to the fire, and tearing down the door even faster. She then continued onwards and looked to her left to find a Brace Door. She initiated a charge with a sort of battle cry, if blindly screaming counts as one, and rammed into the door. There was a thud. The attack was ineffective.

Shaylum, meanwhile, looked in the other direction. She noticed another one of Hannibal's imps at the far end of the corridor. It was trying to blend in with the wall to avoid being seen. She leveled her bow and the imp immediately darted out of cover, making for the Braced Door at the opposite end of the corridor to Suria.

She loosed her arrow, sending it towards the imp and killing him before he had taken more than three panicked steps.

Suria got up from being temporarily stunned on the floor from the clash. Suddenly she noticed something, a smell she picked up other than the smoke from the fire...

I smell gold...

Suria stepped closer towards the door, and the smell grew stronger. Her eyes widened and she smirked, her claws starting to shake rather violently. She began coughing up fireballs at the Braced Door. It may have been reinforced, but there were still parts of wood that could be burned. Suria then released her claws and unleashed hell upon the Braced Door, quickly bringing the door down and making quite a lot of noise that echoed through the corridors.

Once the Braced Door was destroyed, Suria sat there in awe. Right before her sat piles upon piles of brightly sparkling gold that reflected upon her beautifully. It was not Tesonu's, and thus it was her's for the taking.

"MINE!!!" she yelled, as if necessary to claim the gold.

Suria then leaped into the piles.

The Dark Archer turned, somewhat irritated at the racket her comrade was making. Hannibal might be a mental case, but that didn't mean he wouldn't send some of his trolls out to 'greet' them. They weren't in any danger, but they still had a job to do and being cut short half-way through wouldn't impress Tesonu at all.

Then the Braced Door gave way; her eyes widened incredulously.

«« Hannibal didn't relocate his gold reserves!? »»

Shaylum walked into the Treasury, handling a single gold coin from a nearby pile. It was cold to the touch.

''Keeper?'' she queried.

Yeesss...?

Suria, meanwhile, was rolling around beneath the gold. Her figure could not be seen, but the movement in the piles of gold gave her location away.

''Do you want us to wait here until the claiming imps have caught up?''

Shaylum didn't for one second take her eyes of the piles of gold, tracking the bulge that was Suria. She didn't consider herself a greedy creature; not really. Being alone in a room filled to the brim with precious metals and stones was enough to tempt most creatures. The Archer tore herself away from the glittering mounds.

«« Job to do, remember? I don't have time to get distracted. »»

''Disregard that, sorry, I'll just keep right on. Suria'll look after it I'm sure.''

The Archer noticed the shape of a jewelled Warhammer resting at the base of one of the piles.

«« That'll do; I'll return it later I guess. »»

She picked it up and then headed South; laying into the Steel Door between the two Guard Rooms.

M'kay.

Tesonu cast a weak Speed spell on Shaylum and gave her a very light slap to the rear.

There you go you sexy little archer you.

Suria, meanwhile, perked her head out of the gold when she heard her name, "...Who called me?"

She did not, however, see Shaylum receiving her slap.

Shaylum bit down on a smile. None of the dungeon's other denizens got so much of the Keeper's attention. It was nice to feel special for once. She wouldn't even be on this deployment if Tesonu didn't have faith in her abilities - more than Cedric ever did.

She wondered what Keepers actually were - something she had never really considered. Being a hero she was quite familiar with her own heroic society, but lacked a lot of experience in dungeon matters.

The Dark Archer continued to lay into the door - leaving large impact dents.

Suria stared as Shaylum then looked back at the piles of gold. She had to make a decision of which was more important to her; Helping Shaylum or bathing in an endless pile of shining medals of gold and riches. Suria kept staring back at the gold then looked back at Shaylum.

Suddenly the Steel Door opened itself with the presence of an Imp. Suria's eyes widened as she recalled the absolutely delicious and sweet taste that the Imps left behind with their mana. She found herself charging from the pile of gold and towards the Imp to satisfy her newly developing addiction to mana. She dashed between Shaylum's legs as the Imp shrieked and fled, causing the door to begin to collapse. Suria picked up her speed, hoping to get through the door before it shut.

Squish.

Well she reached the door before it shut at least...

Shaylum recoiled when door in front of her suddenly opened, and winced when Suria charged under it and got lodged beneath. Luckily the Demon Spawn had also served to wedge the door ajar and using the handle of her sledge she levered the door open further allowing her comrade room to slip through.

''You good, girl?''

Suria put her hands over the back of her head as her face was slightly implanted into the ground. She was getting rather tired of the head injuries and becoming a bit moody because of it. Although she technically didn't get hit in the head this time, the door collapsing on her back sent a jolt throughout her body which did cause a painful reaction in her head.

Suria then crawled out from under the door, standing on the opposite side of Shaylum. Footsteps could be heard on the other side, growing quieter and more distant with each step.

After her comrade was free, the Dark Archer removed her hammer allowing the door to slam back down into its floor groves. She quickly started attacking the Steel Door again, its structural integrity still relatively intact despite her onslaught.

Not long after, a terribly loud and frequent scratching at the Steel Door could be heard. It was joined by the furious sound of an intense breath of fire being unleashed upon the door, along with all of Suria's rage.

Suria
    Level: 6
    Experience: 8/80
    Gold in Hand: 0
    Gold in Lair: 2846
    Current Equipment: None
    Location: Hannibal's Dungeon, South of the Steel Door between the Two Hero Guard Rooms
    Efficiency: 120%

Shaylum_________________
    Level | 3.25
    Gold | 111
    Health | 100%
    Mood | Happy
    Keeper Approval | 80 (Friendly)
    Status | On Deployment

Summery: Suria and Shaylum left the dungeon and began attacking the doors. They destroyed the last Wooden Door, the Braced Door on the west side of Hannibal's Treasury, and are currently attacking the Steel Door. They killed two of Hannibal's Imps in the process.

Tesonu is napping!

Gamer IDs

Ithique
    The Elven Executioner

Ithique was still training. He knew instinctively that he was reaching the limits of what the Training Room could offer him. It mattered to him little. He always prefered combat. The psyhotic dark elf merely found it a shame that combat wasn't always an option.

-(But if it was, the world would be truly glorious!)-

He continued to train, engaging his simulated foes in melee with his sword.

SUMMARY_____________
    Level: 5.7
    Mood: Calm
    Quick Summary: Ithique contains to train near the South-Western corner of the Training Room.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: NEVEC DARKBLADE Steam ID: blackdragonknight254

Kar'thus
    The Veteran Black Knight

Kar'thus listens to the Keeper speak, and the list of things he needs made. He sets to work again, having found something with more priority. He sets himself to work, the crate with the other Lightning trap in the corner, waiting.

Bayli pulls a book on Sight-of-Evil, and starts reading.

Summary:
    Level: 2
    Mood: Normal
    Keeper Approval: 20 (Neutral)
    Summary: Finds a book and reads.
    Current Equipment: N/A

Summary:
    Health: 80%
    Level: 3.450
    Mood: Normal
    Gold: 120
    Keeper Approval: 30 (Neutral)
    Summary: Forging
    Current Equipment: Zweihänder Sword
    Labrys Axe
    Square-Headed War Hammer
    Reaper Scythe

Forging Summary:
    Lightning Trap (1/2) 0%
    Sentry Trap (0/1)
    Spike Trap (0/1)

Gamer IDs

Ithique

Ithique finished his training and trooped over to the Guard Room to go on duty where he stood stiff and unmovingly. Since moving in to Northland, the Dark Elf had rather made the Guard Room his own personal space. When nobody was looking he had stashed a cache of extra ammo for his crossbow in one of the corners and added a delicate magical seismograph attuned to the vibrations of any nearby diggings. Then, of course, there was the severed head of Verack mounted on a pole and looking worse for wear since the rats had gotten to it. Several maggots even seemed to have made a home.

-(Decay and distruction truly is a wonderful thing. To think not long ago he was screaming as I impaled him...)-

Ithique longed for more conquests to join his head gallery but there would be time enought for that in the months and years to come.

'"Keeper? I wish to kill things... why does this Hannibal not come?"'

SUMMARY_____________
    Level: 5.75
    Mood: Nostalgic
    Quick Summary: Ithique finished up training and entered the Guard Room to do some guarding.
    Last edited by MeinCookie; September 14th, 2012 at 10:01.

Malsiah
    The Ancient

(Main Theme)

Malsiah continued to research the Sight of Evil spell. She was making greatly progress, nearly done with the first book already. She paused for a moment, recalling the soon-to-be invasion force that was probably almost ready if not marching towards them. She wondered when they would arrive and then took a glance at her Creature Book, smirking at the thought of adding more souls to her collection.

But then she looked at Zael, and wondered what she would think of her power. She was ignorant to the Creature Book's actual content, as most were. Even so, it would be unlikely for her to see this power anytime soon. Now was the time for her to harvest. Only once she collected a sufficient amount would she return to her old ways of necromancy as she would have many souls to spare for her Skeletons.

For now, however, she simply had to research. Malsiah eagerly continued to read, trying to make a contest out of the whole affair. Who would be ready first? The invasion or her research?

Malsiah
    .. The Ancient

Level: 3
    Experience: 7.8/35
    Gold in Hand: 369
    Gold in Lair: 0
    Current Equipment: Spell Book, Creature Book
    Efficiency: 120%
    Summery: Malsiah kept reading.
    Last edited by Metal Gear Rex; September 15th, 2012 at 04:34. Reason: shut up cookie

Tesonu is napping!