Thread: KeeperFX 0.40: Excesive lines of Warning in logfile related to BOULDER trap

Ghost

Default KeeperFX 0.40: Excesive lines of Warning in logfile related to BOULDER trap

My logfile has 1877 lines, 1609 are this kind:
    Warning: creature_picks_up_trap_object: Cannot deliver crate to position of BOULDER trap index 415

I was playing the Kari-Mar level (Deeper Dungeons) when this log was generated. I remember that playing this level, sometimes my imps cannot left the trap box in the boulder place, so I loaded my savegame again and did it again. I cannot remember why this happened to me, possibly because the enemy was near and the imp stopped, but later, when the enemy was far, the imp didn't move the trap box to the boulder I think.

Default Re: KeeperFX 0.40: Excesive lines of Warning in logfile related to BOULDER trap

The warning means that pathfinding system wasn't able to prepare route of carrying crate. Maybe there were closed door between the trap blueprint and workshop?

Ghost

Default Re: KeeperFX 0.40: Excesive lines of Warning in logfile related to BOULDER trap

Quote Originally Posted by mefistotelis View Post
    The warning means that pathfinding system wasn't able to prepare route of carrying crate. Maybe there were closed door between the trap blueprint and workshop?
    Probably, can't remember now, sorry... I will pay attention for that next time