Page 76 of 139 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 126 ... LastLast

Thread: Northland Iceland

Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar

Default Re: Northland Iceland

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    ~ Crystice ~ and ~ Emmra ~
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    ._ The Ice Sorceress ~ ~ ~ The Sorceress Sisters ~ ~ ~ The Sweet Sorceress

(Battle Theme) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . (Battle Theme)

Crystice and Emmra were both freed from the horribly sticky webs that forced them together and pushed their chests against each other's in a way that was only previously seen in a moth's dream. Now free, Crystice's first priority was, ironically, freeing Ithique. Emmra, on the other hand, focused more on thanking Shaylum by giving her a light hug.

"Hold on, Ithique, I'm going to get you out of there!" she called out to him.

Crystice began firing a few well aimed Missiles towards Ithique, breaking the ice but not harming Ithique in the slightest, only due to the low power that the Missiles had. She successfully broke the already cracked Ice, but then she suddenly felt Emmra being knocked into her, after Emmra was knocked over by Shaylum. Crystice and Emmra quickly recovered, but then Crystice spot the arrow stuck in Shaylum's back. She immediately pulled it out, then Emmra put her hands over Shaylum's back and began calling forth her magic once more...

Crystice then looked over towards Shaylum's attacker, Grey, the last Archer. Violante was already down, so that left only him. Crystice began firing Missiles towards Grey, who simply sidestepped them. He countered with another arrow but Crystice also sidestepped it. Crystice turned a bit to her right side and continued to harass Grey with Missiles as he also counter attacked with Arrows. Neither were successful in their attacks, but one of them had a plan. With Crystice's left hand more or less out of Grey's view, she began creating a Freeze Spell...

When the time was right, Crystice began firing a wave of Missiles across the room between the fighting Kar'thus and Chuckles and the northern wall. There were so many that Grey could not possibly dodge... and then he dropped to the floor and dodged. But little did he know that this was exactly what Crystice had hoped for. He was preparing another arrow on the floor, putting more priority in firing than getting up. This made it even better for Crystice, for now she had a still and vulnerable target.

Crystice did not spare another moment and threw her Freeze Spell in Grey's direction. This time, there really was no way for him to possibly dodge it. At that very moment, Grey also released his own projectile attack. However, at the same time did Crystice's Protect Spell finally wear out... and she froze in fear as she realized what was about to happen. It was too late, there was nothing she could do now... The arrow soared through the air and pierced the flesh of its victim, and then Crystice placed her hands over her chest as her heart felt a terrible pain...

Emmra, meanwhile, was calm and at peace within her mind as she continued to summon up her sacred healing magic. She quietly hummed an old lullaby to herself as she performed her magic. It didn't take long for her to finish, but she still most certainly took her time casting the Spell. This Heal Spell was not as strong as the last, but still fairly powerful in that it restored 21% of Shaylum's health.

Emmra stood up and smiled warmly towards Shaylum, speaking cheerfully, "There you go~! All better again~!"

Now I wonder how Crystice is.

Emmra suddenly gave out a loud and deafening shriek... Utterly shocked, she fell to her knees, feeling a terrible pain overcome her within her chest.

She looked down, seeing an arrow coming right out of her chest. Her vision quickly blurred as tears filled her eyes, born from the unbearable pain that began to engulf her.

"EMMRA!!" Crystice exclaimed before rushing over to her sister's side.

Emmra looked up, only seeing Crystice's blurry figure move towards her swiftly.

Emmra began to crawl towards her sister, her voice sounding incredibly weak, "...Crystice... help... me... it hurts... so much..."

Crystice quickly grabbed a hold of Emmra, "Hold on, Emmra...! I'm going to take you to saftey...!"

Emmra fell forward towards Crystice, her eyes shut as she blacked out and fell unconscious. Crystice tried to carry Emmra as best as she could, heading for the Steel Door. She stopped, only to turn to Shaylum.

Crystice's voice was filled with her anger, with absolute firmness and resolve fueled by her fury, "Shaylum. Take out that Archer. Don't kill him... I want him alive so that I can personally make him PAY for what he did!"

Crystice then left the battlefield.

Meanwhile...

Chuckles continued to attack Kar'thus. He held a significant advantage, being more experienced and armed with two powerful Spells. However, his Protect Spell soon wore out. But it didn't matter, for he didn't need it to have victory. But then he noticed Violante crawling towards the exit, realizing her terrible wound. She kept bleeding and losing her health, but Chuckles could do naught. Then, right in front of the exit did she collapse, falling unconscious... or so Chuckles hoped.

"Damn!" Chuckles muttered.

Then suddenly, Chuckles heard an electric charge. His eyes widened, and moments later, his fears realized. There was a powerful zap as Chuckles was struck by the Lightning Traps, followed by the Sentry Traps. Chuckles fell to his knees, completely vulnerable and significantly wounded.

"Ugh... damn it!!" Chuckles muttered again, this time in a far more agitated tone.

Just then, various electrical bolts stormed into the room from the southern entrance. These bolts of Lightning were accurately aimed at both Kar'thus and Shaylum. Shortly after, Rikiu entered the scene. Buffed by Speed, as quick as the Lightning he fired, he charged up another bolt of Lightning and released it upon Ithique.

"Rikiu... did Sheer send you...?" Chuckles asked him.

"Commander Chuckles! Quickly! I shall cover your escape!" Rikiu told him.

"As... as you will..." Chuckles replied as he slowly began to return to his feet.

Rikiu then swiftly attacked Kar'thus, "Face me, Black Knight! I have yet to meet a foe capable of bringing me to my defeat!"

Chuckles began making his escape. He was slow, at first, but began to regain some more of his speed. He stopped in front of Violante, then picked her up and put her over his shoulders and continued on his way...

Rikiu, meanwhile, kept a careful eye on both Shaylum and Ithique as he engaged with Kar'thus. He was definitely no fool to forget about Kar'thus' support. Multi-tasking between several foes was something he was good at.

Crystice and Emmra were within the small empty area just north of the Guard Room. Crystice held Emmra in her arms then pulled out the arrow within her.

She began to speak up to Tesonu, "Please, Tesonu... heal her..."

~ ~ ~ Crystice ~ and ~ Emmra's ~ ~ ~
    Summary

Crystice/Emmra
    Health: 86%, 56%
    Level: 4, 3
    Experience: 3/45, 10/35
    Gold in Hand: 0, 50
    Gold in Lair: 242, 0
    Current Weapons/Items Carried: None/Wizard Staff
    Location: Small Area North of Guard Room/Small Area North of Guard Room

Summery: Emmra hugged Shaylum as Crystice freed Ithique before they were knocked over. Crystice pulled the arrow out of Shaylum and Emmra began to heal her as Crystice engaged with Grey, leveling up in the process. She froze Grey but Grey fired an arrow towards Emmra, critically injuring her and causing her to fall unconscious. Crystice ordered Shaylum to knock Grey out then escaped the battlefield with her sister. She pulled the arrow out of Emmra and asked Tesonu to heal her.

Chuckles meanwhile ran out of Protect and then was struck by the Lightning and Sentry Traps. Rikiu entered the room while Speed Buffed and fired accurate Lightning at Shaylum, Kar'thus, and Ithique. He engaged with Kar'thus as Chuckles began to flee with an unconscious Violante over his shoulders.

Battle Status:

Code:
    LV5 M Knight   "Chuckles": 72% - {Protect/Heal Charging} From 100%, Near the Southern Exit, Fleeing, Carrying Violante
    LV3 M Hum Arch "Grey":      73% - <Frozen> {Poison/Net Arrow Charging} Center of the Room
    LV6 M Samurai  "Rikiu":    100% - <Speed> {Lightning/Speed Cast}
                      Near the Southern Exit, Attacking Kar'thus, Watching Shaylum and Ithique Carefully
    LV4 M Barbarin "Tihor":     15% - Unconscious
    LV2 M Knight   "Daryl":     13% - Unconscious
    LV3 M Guard    "Taslock":   45% - Unconscious
    LV3 F Guard    "Clara":     30% - Unconscious
    LV3 M Elv Arch "Duphus":    27% - Unconscious
    LV3 F Elv Arch "Violante":  1%? - Unconscious?
    LV2 F Priestes "Samantha": 100% - Faked Unconsciousness
    LV4 M Elv Arch "Huxlet":     0% - Dead
    Code:
    Barricade A   "Middle East":  90%
    Sentry Trap A "North East":   90% [Discharged]
    Sentry Trap B "Middle East": 100% [Discharged]
    Sentry Trap C "South East":  100% [Discharged]
    Lightning A   "Middle East": 100% [Discharged]
    Lightning B   "South East":  100% [Discharged]
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: popgunpigeon

SHAYLUM
    Dark Archer of Northland

Ithique

Butcher of Redshore

Ithique was free. The ice was gone and his wound was starting to bleed.

-(You still need to attone traitor-witch... to the buisness of killing that moron!)-

The Dark Elf's armour plates was utterly bent and buckled - of no practical use anymore. He would need his manouvrability, his strength and his speed unemcumbered. He ripped off his hacqueton, thick and twisted metal clattering against the ground.

Wearing so much armour had turned Ithique into the equivalent of an endurance runner - his legs preverbial tree trunks and his chest ripped. He was also squater and shorter than many of his Dark Elven brethren, but if anything that only made him more deadly in a ranged engagement - if less so in attracting a mate he had found.

He immediately focused his crossbow on Chuckles.

'"Time for you to die."'

He opened up, sending a slow but steady stream of projectiles his way. They packed a small punch, even with Protect engaged.

Three shots later, Rikiu shocked him, but at least he wasn't wearing armour as he would probably be dead. Nonetheless the blow was enough to knock him out.

~
    ~............~
    ~............~
    ~

Shaylum thanked Emmra once more for the healing, when the Warlock was hit by an arrow from Grey.

"Shaylum. Take out that Archer. Don't kill him... I want him alive so that I can personally make him PAY for what he did!"

''As you wish.''

Shaylum eyed the frozen Rogue, took time to observe he surrondings... even the stuff such as wind currents and ballistic arcs. Having Sight and being an excellent practical mathematician worked wonders as an archer.

She fired once, twice and thrice. Then a fourth time and fifth, levelling up in the process and knocking Grey out of the game.

«« No less than you deserve for attacking my great Lord and Master! »»

Her elation didn't last long as the archer was knocked down by Rikiu's lightning and stunned.

SUMMARY_____________
    Level: 5.4
    Gold: 450
    Health: 24%
    Keeper Approval: 100+ (Beyond Harmonious)
    Mood: ZzzzZzzz.
    Quick Summary: Freed, attacked Chuckles, knocked out...

Shaylum_________________
    Level | 3.1
    Gold | 0
    Health | 62%
    Mood | Elated
    Keeper Approval | 80 (Friendly)
    Status | Temporarily stunned by Rikiu's Lightning.
    Summary | Knocked out Grey, but was then stunned by Rikiu.

Level 4 Elven Archer "Huxlet" M - Health 0% [NO CHANGE] Dead to Suria (Northwest Corner)
    Level 2 Knight "Daryl" M - Health 13% [NO CHANGE] Unconcsious.
    Level 3 Guard "Taslock" M - Health 45% [NO CHANGE] Unconcsious.
    Level 3 Guard "Clara" F - Health 30% [NO CHANGE] Unconscious.
    Level 3 Elven Archer "Duphus" M - Health 27% [NO CHANGE] Unconscious.
    Level 4 Barbarian "Tihor" M - Health 15% [NO CHANGE] Unconscious.
    Level 2 Priestess "Samantha" F - Health 100% [NO CHANGE] Faked Unconcsious.
    Level 3 Elven Archer "Violante" F - Health ???% [NO CHANGE] <CRITICAL HIT>, Poisoned, Dispatched - but being carried away!
    Level 3 Human Archer "Grey" M - Health 31% [From 75%] Unconscious.

Level 5 Knight "Chuckles" M - Health 64% [From 72%]
    Level 6 Samurai "Rikiu" M - Health 100% [NO CHANGE]
    Last edited by MeinCookie; April 30th, 2012 at 04:38.
    {RPG} Creature Page: Here | My Maps, My Comic

Not even Vermillion reads the OOC threads

Current Awakening Creatures

8 :Creatures Dispatched | Creatures Killed: 9

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: NEVEC DARKBLADE Steam ID: blackdragonknight254

Kar'thus
    Kar'thus chuckles to himself as he knew this fight with Violante would end fast. As the duel between them was about to start, he hears someone shouting to his left. He turns, and leans back to avoid the slash that would have, no doubt, killed him. Chuckles continues to press his attack, slicing away at Kar'thus with relative ease due to the element of surprise, forcing him back. As the element of surprise begins to wear off, however, Kar'thus attempts to force Chuckles into a bad spot. As Chuckles makes a strong vertical slash, Kar'thus moves out of the way to Chuckles's left, using his axe to cut away at him. After getting one cut on his shoulder, arm, and leg, Chuckles starts to back up, and Kar'thus presses his advantage, forcing Chuckles back toward the traps. Chuckles soon gets a second wind, slicing a nice bit off of his shoulder, and starts to force Kar'thus back. Then, the Lightning Traps discharge, knocking him down. Kar'thus hears him mutter curses at the Lightning Traps, and hears:YOU HAVE REACHED LEVEL 3! As he goes to finish off Chuckles, he hears a Lightning discharge, and is again denied his kill as Rikiu launches Lightning at Ithique, Shaylum, and him. Although he could not step out of the way in time, Kar'thus still managed to recover quick enough to start his battle with the sped up Rikiu. He sees Chuckles escape with Violante, and considers going after Chuckles, but has more pressing issues.
    "Unliving one, I require a bit of assistance!" He shouts to Voro. Although he didn't expect help, he started his duel with Rikiu, repeatedly attempting to hurt him, but being unable to do so, while he was being cut to bits.

Summary:
    Health: 55%
    Level: 3.190
    Mood: Annoyed
    Gold: 0
    Keeper Approval: 30 (Neutral)
    Summary: Fights Violante, Chuckles, and starts duels Rikiu.
    Current Equipment: Zweihänder Sword
    Labrys Axe
    Square-Headed War Hammer
    Reaper Scythe

Battle Status:

Code:
    LV5 M Knight   "Chuckles": 64% - {Protect/Heal Charging} ESCAPED
    LV3 F Elv Arch "Violante":  ??% - Carried off by Chuckles
    LV6 M Samurai  "Rikiu":    100% - <Speed> {Lightning/Speed Cast}
                      Southern Exit, Fighting Kar'thus
    LV3 M Hum Arch "Grey":      31% -  Unconscious
    LV4 M Barbarin "Tihor":     15% - Unconscious
    LV2 M Knight   "Daryl":     13% - Unconscious
    LV3 M Guard    "Taslock":   45% - Unconscious
    LV3 F Guard    "Clara":     30% - Unconscious
    LV3 M Elv Arch "Duphus":    27% - Unconscious
    LV2 F Priestes "Samantha": 100% - Faked Unconsciousness
    LV4 M Elv Arch "Huxlet":     0% - Dead
    Last edited by ARMofORION; May 1st, 2012 at 12:41. Reason: Finished

Max
    The Loyal, Distracting, Male Salamander
    ''Lava Lover''

Max drops the imp as he gets bored of it and hears a battle raging on and decides to investigate as he enters a trap room he see's everyone fighting and smells the main scent of blood and rushes over to it to see what is the cause and see's a pile of unconcious people and decides drag the unlucky Tihor back inside with his haste. On the way back he accidently steps on samantha's legs and continues to drag the unconcious person.

Health:100%
    Mood: Happy
    Gold: 0
    Keeper Approval: 0
    Equipment: Nothing
    Hunger: 5%
    Fatigue: 10%
    Level: 1
    Summary: Max drops the imp hears fighting runs off to the trap room goes to the main scent of blood and drags the unlucky barbarian Tihor and accidently steps on Samantha.

Keeper Tesonu

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!?

D:<

CARL!!

Get those lazy bastard Imps to reinforcing walls! They missed one right near my Dungeon Heart, by the Temple. Oh and prepare to go in with a bunch of Imps to collect the bodies from the battle, it looks like the battle is coming to an end.

And Admortis, what the hell are you doing?

Tesonu slaps Admortis across the face, waking him up in his Lair.

Sleeping on the job? You're now demoted to working slave. Get back to work.

Plucks Admortis up and drops him into the Workshop.

Get me some Barricades, Sentry Traps, Gas Traps, Spike Traps, Freeze Traps, a couple of Fear Traps, Boulder Traps, Lightning Traps, and Trigger Traps. Oh and one Magic Door. You have some assistance, a Troll I found in the streets. He may be retarded, like most Trolls.

Slaps Admortis and the Troll for motivation, then casts Speed Monster on both of them.

Get to work you two.

"Please, Tesonu... heal her..."

Tesonu turns his attention to the wounded Emmra, then casts Heal on her without hesitation.

There you go. I'm not going to have any of my Creatures suddenly just die on me if I can do something about it.

Tesonu glances over at where Verack used to be, then over to Vermillion who's getting his face beaten in by Arnold, probably fated to die.

Er... any of my more valuable Creatures... that don't cost me the lives of my other Creatures...

Tesonu looks over at Arnold, watching him beat Vermillion senseless as Vermillion's mind breaks, falling into complete insanity.

Good... here's a cookie, Arnold.

Tesonu drops a mein cookie onto Arnold, and watches him munch down on it as it cries out in pain.

That's what you get... for giving me all these damn Rogues...

Tesonu decided to return his attention to the battle, then spot Max entering it and dragging Tihor's body away.

What the...? Where the hell did that Salamander come from...!?

Tesonu began to think for a moment then remembered the Salamander that hissed at his Dungeon Heart earlier.

Oh yeah... that aggressive little bastard that came in and hissed at me for no reason.

Tesonu began to speak directly and solely to Max.

Let go of the Barbarian! It's not food!

Chuckles then leaves the Trap Room.

...Hm, well that was to be expected... Now it is only time to see what happens next...

Chuckles was in the narrow passageway with Sheer. He slowly stepped over to him as Rikiu continued to fight out in the Trap Room, ensuring that no one would pass him.

Sheer looked over to him, "You look rather badly injured. Hold on, we shall heal yo-"

"No..." Chuckles interrupted, then set Violante on the floor, "She's fatally wounded, she has priority."

Sheer's fellow Wizardly Eight began getting straight to work.

"So, what now, Commander?" Sheer asked, "I've heard from Rikiu that things were getting very rough out there."

"We retreat," Chuckles answered simply, "They provided a very tough resistance, and they wiped out most of our numbers. The Traps are still up, and there may be more Creatures and Traps beyond. Several times throughout the battle did I notice new reinforcements. We're just not prepared for this. We need to return to the Hero Fortress and organize a larger assault force if we want to overrun them."

"I see... that would be wise..." Sheer replied.

Chuckles asked him, "How did the spell casting go?"

"Unsuccessful..." Sheer answered simply.

"Is it because we no longer have the Baron's support?" Chuckles questioned.

Sheer shook his head, "No... it's not that... but I may have made a very important discovery. I will fill you in later once we get back to the fortress."

"Very well," Chuckles replied, "I think we should keep up the pressure on Tesonu's Creatures to prevent them from recovering. We can send those at the Hannibal Guard Posts in first, then order Hannibal to organize his army and attack Tesonu. That should keep them busy long enough for us to organize a much stronger force of Heroes."

"...Hmm... I like that plan... but..." Sheer spoke hesitantly.

"Something wrong?" Chuckles asked.

Sheer replied more quietly, "I shall explain later... let's go..."

The Heroes began to retreat. They split up into two groups at the interception north of Hannibal's treasury, heading for the two Hero Guard Rooms. Knowing that his allies successfully retreated, Rikiu fled the battlefield as well. Soon... more Heroes were expected to come...

Meanwhile...

Carl the Manager Imp

"Alright, the Heroes are gone. Move it!"

Carl whipped the various other Imps and they all began to take action. The little Imps charged into the scene, creating adorable little footsteps in the process. They all ran for a body, unconscious or dead, then grabbed them and dragged them away. One of the Imps kicked Max in the foot, then stole Tihor from him and ran off. Carl himself took the field, heading for Samantha. When he reached her, he began to stare at her beautiful, unconscious, and vulnerable body. She may have had a horrible taste of clothing, but her figure was enough to excite any Imp beyond a cigar's capabilities.

"I like her... Tesonu, we should convert her."

Carl grabbed Samantha, but took the opportunity to grope her in various inappropriate places before he abducted her from the scene and ran off...

Carl
    Health: 100%
    Level: 3
    Experience: 5/35
    Gold in Hand: 0
    Gold in Lair: 0
    Current Weapons/Items Carried: Pick-Axe, Suit, Cigar, Slave Whip, Unconscious Female

Summery: Carl whipped the other Imps into work then grabbed Samantha and groped her before running off with her. Max was kicked by a different Imp and Tihor stolen from him.

Excellent, Carl. Other Keepers must be envious to be lacking such competence within their workers.

Jimmy the Imp: I'm still he-!

YOU SHUT THE HELL UP!

*ahem*

Now then... Let's see what other kind of information I can find out about the Heroes... Oh but I like this female. Good eye, Carl. Let's throw her into all kinds of kinky torture.

Tesonu picks up Tihor, Daryl, Clara, Grey, and Samantha then drops them into the Torture Chamber. With the Torturers finally back from being lazy bastards, Tesonu grinned evilly as he watched Daryl being hammered, Grey being stabbed, Samantha being spanked, Clara being stripped, and Tihor being clothed. Because everybody knew that Barbarians hated clothes.

Have fun in there!

...Now what to do with you two... oh I know!

Tesonu picked up Taslock and Duphus then dropped them into the Temple.

THE GODS DO NOT CARE FOR YOUR SACRIFICE(S)

DICKS!

Tesonu turned his attention over to the Combat Pit, seeing how Vermillion was doing. He watched Arnold repeatedly punch his face against the wall. Vermillion was picked up then slammed onto the ground, head first. Arnold then drove his hammer down onto Vermillion's back, and there was a snap. Vermillion cried out in pain, shouting much nonsense. Arnold then picked him up again and twirled him around and around until he threw him against the spikes of the Combat Pit. Vermillion was impaled, then Tesonu slapped him off and cast Heal before dropping a chicken. Vermillion backed away from Arnold, who grinned as he began to beat Vermillion again while simultaneously eating his chicken. He grabbed Vermillion by the neck and repeatedly slammed him into the ground. He then kicked Vermillion in the balls, and Vermillion cried out again. Arnold kept kicking, over and over, until there was this loud crack! Vermillion rolled over, questioning why. Why was Skarok a peanut? It didn't matter to Arnold. He grabbed his hammer and began to smash it down onto his chest. Vermillion grew quiet, and Arnold figured he had done enough. Tesonu cast another weak Heal, but didn't feel as interested this time.

Eh, I'm bored of torturing you now. Time for you to get the hell out of my dungeon.

Tesonu picked up Vermillion and THREW him straight down into the portal. He takes his pen of evil and writes down "or Vermillion" on the sign he made earlier.

A ROGUE HAS LEFT YOUR DUNGEON!

Good ridance. Annoying little bastard.

Well Arnold, your work here is done.

Picks up Arnold then drops him into the Prison and drops three chickens on him.

Now then... I need some reinforcements... Let's hope someone good comes up the Portal now... where the hell are those dice?

...In the freaking Casino, god damn it. Well I guess I have to...

Tesonu builds a 3x3 Casino, wasting 6750 Gold. He then grabs the dice before turning his attention to the rest of his Creatures.

Creatures!

Listen to my words!

The battle is not over just yet. It appears as if the Heroes will be sending a few more our way. Prepare yourselves for battle! You must listen to Crystice's words, just as before!

...Now to roll those dice.

Tesonu throws the dice.

They land on Rogue.

DAMN IT!!!

Quickly! Sell it, sell it, sell it!!

Important Actions:
    Slaps Admortis and Drops Him in the Worklshop
    Demoted Admortis to Working Slave
    Slaps Admortis and the Troll before Casting Speed on Them
    Heals Emmra
    Drops a MeinCookie on Arnold
    Deploys Carl + Imps to Grab the Bodies
    Drops Tihor, Daryl, Clara, Grey, and Samantha into the Torture Chamber
    Drops Taslock and Duphus into the Temple
    Tortures Vermillion Before Sacking Him
    Adds "or Vermillion" to the Sign
    Drops Arnold in the Prison
    Rebuilds the Casino, Building it As a 3x3 Room
    Rolls a Rogue with the Dice

Orders:
    Admortis/Troll: Manufacture
    Creatures: Prepare For Battle and Obey Crystice's Orders
    Manufacturers: Manufacture Barricades, Sentry Traps, Gas Traps, Spike Traps, Freeze Traps - Couple of Fear Traps, Boulder Traps, Lightning Traps, and Trigger Traps - Magic Door

Imp Orders:
    Reinforce Walls

Research in Progress:
    N/A

Current Gold:
    13131, +4524, -6750
    Last edited by Metal Gear Rex; May 1st, 2012 at 00:23.

Tesonu is napping!

Gamer IDs

Scourge

Cowl of Bones

A darkened figure emerged from the mists of the portal, blood-stained scimitar still clenched in a powerful grip. Face obscured behind a roguish helmet and a veil of chainmail; form hidden by a dramtic cloak. It was none other than Scourge, and Scourge was no ordinary rogue.

~҉~ This place looks nice... icy. Ice is Good. Bodies preserve well. ~҉~

Pausing, the newcomer impassively regarded the sign scrawled across with deep intent.

NO BASTAIN
    OR VERMILLION

A silver scimitar was sheathed with a scccchink and suddenly Scourge was off, striding towards the Heart with singular purpose. Coming to a halt, proforming a bow, the Keeper was addressed. A very deep, very gruff - almost demonic - voice issued from beneath the helmet. It's bass undertone was simply unnatural

"Greetings Keeper, I am Scourge - the Scourge of your enemies if you permit - and I seek to join the ranks of formidable army which rumor would have it that you amass. Death calls me, Keeper - and Northland has been rather a hotspot of that lately, you know. I am a skilled swordsman, a capable researcher and I admit to having more than a passing interest in Necromancy and Dark Magic. Also as a Rogue, I possess certain intrinsic value as a stealth creatue... I am yours to command, Keeper."

The Scourge left the Heart Chamber... immediately heading for the lair to establish arrangements. Next stop was the Library, where the darkest, farthest corner became the lair of this dark creature as research once more commenced.

SCOURGE
    Level} 1
    Gold} 0
    Mood} Calm
    Keeper Approval} 10 (Neutral)
    Status} In the Library, researching.
    Summary} Greeted Tesonu, set up bedding arrangements, went to research.
    Last edited by MeinCookie; May 1st, 2012 at 05:22.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Skarok

DARYL

The ruthless sole survivor

Daryl's eyes opened slowly as he regained consensus. It was then when he felt the burning ropes, tightly wrapped around his wrists. The knight lifted his head to get a view of the room he was in, though it was obvious that he had to be in a torture chamber. As he did so he received a painful hammer impact down on his stomach. He hissed, but tried to keep it as quiet as possible. The knight took a quick look around to see some of his former comrades around him. As the next punch came Daryl could see how only one of the others was similar handled, the rest was more or less humiliated.

>>And all because of that incompetent bastard!<<

Suddenly a hard, loud voice began to speak, not that far away from the room Daryl was in.

...Now what to do with you two... oh I know!

>>So this Keeper's still alive after all? Should've figured out that these idiots were incompetent too.<<

Daryl didn't care that much for his previous allies; in fact he wanted to leave the selfish and arrogant bunch that the heroes were anyways. Without having an opportunity for deserting he had to serve them for longer than he wanted. But now... This Keeper could maybe be completely different. All in all he never saw how they were handling their soldiers. But what Tesonu was doing to him was reason enough to resist, never would he work for someone due to torture. The knight opened his mouth after the next hit occurred, blood ran out of his mouth as he started to speak.

"Keeper Tesonu! If you care to listen, I won't aid you. Have no interests to stay with those hypocrites anymore, doesn't mean... ", He hissed as the hammer hit him again.
    “ Doesn't mean I'll work with the next idiot I come across. So if you can care to stop that torture and start talking with me, can give me a reason to think that you're different, I may consider working for you."

Right now it all depended on the other party. Would Tesonu actually be reasonable and turn out to be different than Daryl’s former superiors this all could turn out to be the opportunity he needed all the time.

>>Maybe this will be my lucky day, after all.<<

Daryl Summary

Health: 12%
    Gold: 0.00
    Keeper Approval: 0
    Mood: Pissed
    Quick Summary: Daryl woke up and found himself in the torture chamber. Not wanting to turn over to Tesonu due to torture he adresses the Keeper and tries to talk with him and strike a deal, since he hated the heroes anyways and didn't plan to serve under them for much longer.
    Last edited by Skarok; May 1st, 2012 at 08:15.
    There is absoluetly nothing wrong with DK Mobile, whatsoever.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Skarok

Clara
    The *blablabla title not availabe yet*

A sudden cold wind woke Clara slowly up, her eyes opened and she tried to sit up. As her sight became clear she shrieked loud. Warm, deformed hands had her grabbed and were slowly removing her armor. The guard tried to move, but was bound onto the torture table.

"Please, no! Stop!", she yelled, nearly getting sick of the thought to be undressed in front of dozens of comrades. Again she tried to get her hands out of the ropes, but in the end it didn't even changed her position a little bit. The torturer was now removing the last parts of armor, leaving her only in her normal clothes and booths.

>>Where am I? Why are they doing this?<<

Not leaving her enough time to realize what was even going on the torturer continued with his brutal and twisted act. He tore Clara's top in half, then his hands wandered down around her slender waist, before they slowly drew down her trousers. Desperate Clara tried to mover her legs, stopping the emotionless monster in front of her somehow, but it was sure from the beginning that she wouldn't succeed. Instead, the torturer hurried to get the piece of clothing away, leaving her only in her underwear and booths now. He then punished her resistance with an iron rod. He lowered the ropes around her feet a bit and rolled her a bit to the side before he leathered her ass. Clara's face first became red, but as the hits grew stronger she moaned, until she let out one high pitched scream. It was then when the torturer stopped and turned her back in her previous position.

>>Aoww...<<

The fiend now let his fingers slide over her legs and shoulders, grabbing her panties and bra at the same time.

"ARRHH! Stop! I give up! Please stop!"

Clara Summary
    Health: 29%
    Gold: 0.00
    Keeper Approval: -25
    Mood: Ashamed
    Quick Summary: Who the hell would want to read all teh fun in a short summary here!? Shame on you.
    Last edited by Skarok; May 1st, 2012 at 14:43.
    There is absoluetly nothing wrong with DK Mobile, whatsoever.

Gamer IDs

SHAYLUM
    Dark Archer of Northland

Shaylum recovered quickly from the Rikiu's lightning, but the battle was already over. Already imps were bustling about stealing corpses for the graveyard and unconcsious foes for the prison. One imp raced by her dragging Ithique off - presumably towards the lair.

«« They must be relieved he finally took that heavy armour off... »»

The Archer headed into the Guard Room and onwards to the Hatchery where she devoured some paltry poultry.

Unfulfilled, she headed for the Library to research... where she noticed a new character towards the back of the room - at first glance, a Rogue. With the abscence of any research orders she started researching what the rogue was researching which happened to be the Lightning Spell.

Shaylum_________________
    Level | 3.1
    Gold | 0
    Health | 72%
    Mood | Fine
    Keeper Approval | 80 (Friendly)
    Status | Researching in Library.
    Summary | Researching Lightning.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    ~ Crystice ~ and ~ Emmra ~
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    ._ The Ice Sorceress ~ ~ ~ The Sorceress Sisters ~ ~ ~ The Sweet Sorceress

(Battle Theme) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . (Battle Theme)

A sacred blessing of magic fell upon Emmra, and she opened her eyes with her life completely restored.

"Oh, Crystice!" she said cheerfully, smiling warmly as she hugged her sister, "But where are we? ...Is the fighting over now?"

Crystice, after returning Emmra's hug, shook her head, "We've won this battle but... there's another to come. Tesonu says that reinforcements are heading our way."

"Oh..." Emmra mumbled sadly.

"And I have to participate," Crystice told her, "Tesonu has appointed me as commander for this battle. And... I know you don't like these battles... but... Emmra, could you join me in this fight? Your magic is invaluable to us. No one else can Heal."

Emmra smiled, "...Ok. I won't ever leave your side, I promise!"

"...Don't ever. Not while we're in battle. I want to make sure you're safe," Crystice told her, in a more strict tone.

Crystice and Emmra stood up, then Crystice took her hand and guided her over into the Guard Room where they began to wait for everyone else.

And after the battle... I will pay a little vengeful trip to the Torture Chamber...

"So... we wait here?" Emmra asked curiously.

"Yes," Crystice answered firmly, "Once everyone arrives, or mostly everyone, I will begin giving orders."

"I'm hungry. Can I get something to eat?" Emmra asked innocently.

Crystice replied in a lighter tone, "There still should be a good amount of time before the Heroes arrive, and the Hatchery isn't far. Hurry and go eat. Also, could you grab me a chicken while you're over there?"

Emmra nodded, "Ok!"

Emmra rushed off to the Hatchery. Not long after, she returned with four chickens and gave one to Crystice. They began to eat as they waited. Crystice slowly and calmly ate her chicken, eating with a sense of elegance and grace. Emmra, on the other hand, was practically stuffing the food in her mouth and attempting to swallow.

"...You eat too fast," Crystice told her.

Emmra mumbled something in response but could not be understood due to her having a chicken in her mouth.

~ ~ ~ Crystice ~ and ~ Emmra's ~ ~ ~
    Summary

Crystice/Emmra
    Health: 86%, 100%
    Level: 4, 3
    Experience: 3/45, 10/35
    Gold in Hand: 0, 50
    Gold in Lair: 242, 0
    Current Weapons/Items Carried: None/Wizard Staff

Summery: Crystice and Emmra talked then went to the Guard Room. Emmra brought chickens and they ate while they waited.

Tesonu is napping!