XFIRE ID: popgunpigeon

Default Re: Northland Iceland

AZAZISAZ
    "ALMARON"

BADWARD

PASTE
    Generic Archer Lady
    !

Azazisaz did not wish to attack the frozen fairy. His only spell was Fireball and he knew that it would be more of a hindrance than a help.

--I guess I'll go straight for the archers.--

The warlock artificer, eager to prove himself to be still a loyal minion, began to throw fireballs at Leena.

Paste joined the coalition of the willing and launched a crusade against the frozen fairy, Xia. Her arrows sailed true and added to the damage dealt by others.

SUMMARY IN BRIEF__________
    Gold: 90
    Health: 100%
    Level: 1 (161/200)
    Keeper Approval: 50 (Calm)
    Mood: Eager.
    Quick Summary: Attacking Leena.

Gold: 0
    Level: 1(120|200)
    Keeper Approval: 0 (Neutral)
    Mood: Neutral
    Quick Summary: Attacking Xia.

Battle Status:

Enemies
    Code:
    LV4 M GUARD    "Donald":  67% - [Unchanged]
                      Over Hannibal's Gas Trap, Attacking Nalina

LV3 M GUARD    "Gerold": 100% - [Unchanged]
                      Guarding Support Behind Tyru and Donald

LV3 F HUM ARCH "Laura":   96% - [Unchanged] {Arrow}
                      Behind Gerold, Attacking Nalina

LV2 F ELF ARCH "Leena":   70% - [From 86%] {Arrow, Fire Arrow Ready}
                      Behind Gerold, Attacking Dreggory

LV4 F FAIRY    "Xia":     35% - [From 45%] <FROZEN> {Lightning/Thunder/Bolting Charging}
                      Behind Gerold, Attacking Whoever, Has Katana in Left Wing and Chest

LV6 M ORC      "Bauru":  100% - [Unchanged] {Protect Self Ready}
                      Center of Hannibal's Guard Room, Attacking Suria

LV5 M BILE     "Phabby":  92% - [Unchanged] {Fart Ready, Poison Gas Charging}

LV5 M KNIGHT   "Tyru":   0% - [DEAD] {HasteS Used}
                      Over Hannibal's Gas Trap, Attacking Dreggory

Enemy Traps
    Code:
    Sentry A      "West":         100% [Charging]
    Sentry B      "East":         0% (From 100% - Ecthelion and Tedworthy)
    Poison Gas    "SouthEast":    100% [Charging]
    Barricade A   "Northern":     0% (From 100% - Ecthelion and Tedworthy)
    Barricade B   "SouthWester":  100%
    Barricade C   "SouthWest":    100%
    Barricade D   "SouthMidWest": 100%
    Barricade E   "SouthMid":     0%
    Barricade F   "SouthMidEast": 100%
    Barricade G   "SouthEast":    100%
    Barricade H   "SouthEaster":  100%
    Braced Door A "Eastern":      100%
    Braced Door B "Southern":     100%
    Last edited by MeinCookie; May 24th, 2013 at 01:39.
    {RPG} Creature Page: Here | My Maps, My Comic

Not even Vermillion reads the OOC threads

Current Awakening Creatures

8 :Creatures Dispatched | Creatures Killed: 9

<<To be...here...still. The domain of Keeper Tesonu. If I had a say in it, I would most likely have been long gone out of this place. But alas, it does not even seem that I have a say in it anymore. Instead, now I have other people residing here to do that instead. To take my own body, have a run with it, and here I am to clean the mess up.>>

<<Yay!>>

<<So...I am now effectively stuck in this forsaken place, sharing a body with this other...whoever-this-is. And now I finally do believe that it cannot possibly get any worse...so now I wait for the universe to prove me wrong yet again.>>

<<Hm? Who is there?>>

<<...and there we go. Er, I suppose. Well, I--

<<Oh hi guys, wassup?>>

<<Hiiiii! I'm Ray, and this guy is Fly-something or stuff. Who are you guys?>>

<<Dude hi, I'm Duar. I feel like beating something up. Are we gonna beat something up?>>

<<For lack of anything better to do here...>>

<<Yay! Beat-y something up!>>

<<...You know what, I don't even care anymore. You bunch of morons go do whatever you want to kill yourselves. I don't care.>>

<<.....Yay! Beat-y something up!>>

Vampire Ray flew over to the Training Room. His eyes were dead set on one of the training dummies in the room.

"HEAD SMASH!"

The vampire fly dashed forward and rammed into the training dummy, skull first. A crack appeared in the wood of the training dummy. The vampire fly itself was, surprisingly, nearly unfazed.

<<See, that went pretty well.>>

<<Well huh...what the hell is this body even made out of?>>

<<Hrmhm...very curious indeed. In all my years of investigating human and creature anatomy, I have not ever seen anything like this. It seems that we have all ended up in this abomination of nature of a body. I must research this further--

<<Wait a minute, who are you?>>

<<Hmph. The name is Asokelepsis, biologist. I have no idea what I am doing here or why I am here, but I suppose I might as well find out how this abomination of nature even functions. You schmucks do whatever you want, now leave me alone.>>

<<Cool, so what other stuff we got?>>

<<I don't know. Go figure something stupid out.>>

<<Let's try biting it!>>

Vampire Ray charged forward again, this time chomping into the training dummy's wooden body. It somehow worked better than one would expect. One advantage to being a vampirized fly, it seems, is having a body much better suited for fighting. It would almost be a fair trade-off with the stench that comes with it. That, and the extra body weight. One gains some, one loses some.

<<Okay, I think it's going pretty cool now. Let's go on like this.>>

<<Yay!>>

The vampire fly continued its training session, consisting of Duar's specialized, sophisticated training techniques.

"HEAD SMASH! HEAD SMASH! HEAD SMASH! HEAD SMASH! HEAD SMASH!"

Summary: The Vampire Fly appears to hold even more personalities, who are having a discussion. Duar and Ray start training in the Training Room, upholding the art of the Smash-Head-Into-Wooden-Log combat techniques.

Vampire Ray the Vampire Fly
    Health: 99%
    Mood: Meh / Yay! / Morbid curiosity / Gotta train more
    Level: 1
    Last edited by Mothrayas; May 23rd, 2013 at 21:08.

The Awakening

Gamer IDs

ZAMA
    HURRICANE BEETLE
    Theme

Zama flew over to Flyrayas's dummy and landed on its head. The dummy creaked ominously under his weight.

'Greetings bloated fly; this magnificent beetle before you is called Zama! I invite your conversation, bloat-fly.'

Gold: 80
    Level: 2 (140/300)
    Mood: Satisfied.
    Quick Summary: Zama trained and then approached Flyrayas.

Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar

Valira
    The Lifeless Vampire

Valira seemed to be making some sort of progress. She had already recalled two additional Spells, Dark Fireball and Dead Wind Lash, to add onto Grim Missile. She had to wonder if these names were in some way depressing. They were all once standard spells that had been heavily tampered with Shadow and Undead Magic. Valira wasn't exactly sure how long she had been training. She couldn't really tell if she was tired or not, because she hardly felt anything ever.

Valira didn't really feel proud of her progress though. She was barely trying. There was nothing to be proud of. Had she been trying, she could achieve more. But she could never find the effort, or perhaps it was the will, to try like that. She felt simply incapable of putting forth that kind of will power. She didn't know where to find it. It was times like those when she searched for her will did she feel especially lost and lonely. It wasn't very comforting, so she didn't bother. She seemed to do enough whenever she helped others, and that's all that was important.

Valira could hear some sort of incident going on with a loud shout, but she didn't pay it much mind, not even bothering to look in the general direction. It didn't seem too important, probably just some arguing. Valira continued to focus on her training, or rather, her excuse of something called focus. That word had lost meaning to Valira, she noticed.

"Hey! Master Valira!" spoke a female voice. Valira looked over to the speaker, identifying a female Black Knight in little armor. Valira could not recall this Black Knight. "Remember me?" she asked in some sort of excited voice as she took off her helmet, revealing her face and white hair. Valira still couldn't recall her face. "It's me, Tali! Remember? You trained me!" the Black Knight, Tali, apparently, explained. Valira vaguely recalled taking in some sort of apprentice, a young girl. She didn't know exactly what the girl had wanted but she kept following her around, so Valira had taught her what she could. What was her name though...?

"I remember an apprentice... but I do not remember you," Valira answered simply. "Aww... How could you not remember me? I'm your student! A student learning the ways of evil!" Tali exclaimed. Valira had to wonder, "Evil? I did not teach my apprentice evil." "Aw, sure you did!" Tali replied, "You taught me to serve! Serve a master to fulfill their purpose! And you taught me Shadow Magic! Evil's Magic!" Valira seemed convinced that this was her apprentice, "I taught you to serve others' wishes to find your own satisfaction. I taught you Shadow Magic because it is all I know. You wanted something to protect yourself." Tali was literally leaping with joy, "Yes! You remember! I am to serve a greater evil to destroy that which is good! You gave me Shadow Magic to help me get my revenge! You are a true Vampire! Helping the name of evil prosper everywhere!!" Valira sighed. Somehow, this attitude felt very familiar.

"So, Master Valira, what next?" Tali asked, "I am willing to do whatever you ask! Run a million miles! Stab chickens! Wash your hair! Anything! Together, we will destroy the Heroes! I'll put their heads on pikes, and then I'll draw frowns and unhappy expressions on them to show them how much I hate them!" "I am not your Master," Valira replied simply. "So, Mistress Valira then?" Tali suggested, quickly getting excited. "Definitely not Lady Valira, that sounds too Heroic! I'm not sure which I like better, Master or Mistress, but Mistress reminds me of those kinky Dark Mistresses I keep hearing about! That makes me wonder. How do you look in leather? Do you like whips? Do you like hurting yourself? Is that why you want to be called Mistress? Wait, gasp... That's your secret isn't it!? I never knew you were into that! You're so naughty, Mistress Valira! Cruel and evil, even down to feelings of love, er, lust! That's so cool! You are a true Vampire, Mistress Valira! I love you! I mean, I hate you! I mean... ahahaha! Umm...! Let's just go train together, ok?" "...Sure. If that makes you happy, then stay with me," Valira replied, not exactly sure what she was committing herself to. Tali performed another leap in the air, "Yay!!"

Tali
    Tali Health: 97%
    Armor Health: 98%
    Level: 2
    Experience: 13/25 [+13 for Training]
    Gold in Hand: 0
    Gold in Lair: 0
    Equipment: Swordy
    Efficiency: 120%

Valira
    Level: 3
    Experience: 20.0675/35 [+55.5375 for Training]
    Equipment: None
    Efficiency: 60%

Summary: Valira trained, Leveled Up twice, ignored everything around her, then was approached by Tali. Dialogue reveals Tali's relationship with Master / Mistress Valira, and then they resume training.
    Last edited by Metal Gear Rex; May 24th, 2013 at 18:15.
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

Suria the Blue Spawn of Rage

Upon entering Hannibal's territory, Suria prepped herself to begin tearing apart flesh and blood, or breaking down wood. One of the two. The former, however, didn't seem very possible as there were no real targets for her to kill. She saw two Heroes running towards them, but the Maiden and Goblin engaged them before Suria had a chance. So that only left the wooden Barricades, which Suria would happily destroy and then roast for dinner later. However, that soon became an impossibly too, for Crystice ordered everyone not to attack the Barricades. Frustrated, Suria sat with her arms crossed, glaring at something as she took up space, not contributing to anything.

"Malefric, help toss Suria over the Barricades. Suria, once you're over there, attack the Bile Demon and Orc."

"What?" Suria suddenly looked up, before getting picked up by a Black Knight. This sounded very familiar. Hadn't she been picked up by a different Black Knight, long ago, in a battle against three Tentacles? The Black Knight had just came across her, picked her up, and threw her. She had scraped herself that time. That jerk. Suria wasn't about to let herself land flat on her face again. That was so infuriating.

And before Suria knew it, she was flying through the air. She was heading straight for a giant, fat, ugly brown thing. Upon impact, Suria struck its head and then bounced off it, landing on her stomach. She got up on her feet, then turned and looked towards her new opponents. A fat Bile Demon and a stupid looking Orc. "Is this all we get? Don't worry, I end this quick," the Orc told her. Taking it as a threat, Suria let out a vicious hiss. Scratching his belly, the Bile Demon spoke up, "Hold on, I got a big one coming..." The Orc looked over in confusion, "A big what?" Suddenly, the air was filled with a terrible stench. It was awful, the smell of farts, bile, crap, and ass all mixed up in a horrible brown package. The Orc backed away from the scene, holding his fat nose, "Aw damn it! Why now!?"

Suria, meanwhile, suddenly began getting very, very twitchy. The smell infuriated her. It was insanity. It spoiled her dinner, drove her mad. Before Suria knew it, she had leaped onto the Bile Demon, Speed and Protect active, and was tearing on his head. The horrible gas was engulfing the air, also turning everything into a sickly green color. Suria could not see, but she could still feel her foe beneath her as she rapidly clawed. The Bile Demon tried to shake her off, but it was practically impossible to get her off. He was moving just way too slowly to be able to do anything.

"Get off!" the Bile Demon commanded as he suddenly grabbed her, attempting to pull her off. Suria refused to let go, fully determined to rip out the brain of the creature who created such horrible gas. "Hold on!" the Orc yelled as he began rushing towards the Bile Demon's rescue. At the last moment, Suria saw his motion through the thick green air as he attempted to use a horizontal swipe with his hammer to fling her off. The Bile Demon, still trying to get Suria off, had his hands all over her. The Orc's hammer ended up crashing into the Bile Demon's hand, crushing his fingers against Suria as the Demon Spawn held on tightly.

"Argh! You dumbass!" the Bile Demon yelled in anger. Through coughs and gags, the Orc replied, "Shut up, Phabby! I can't see with this horrible gas in the air!" Phabby remained relentless to get the psycho Demon Spawn off him, but Suria was just as stubbornly latching on. Just then, Suria saw another motion of the Orc at the last moment. His hammer came crashing down on her head. Dazed from the attack, Suria suddenly flopped over and fell forward from the Bile Demon, landing on her back. If it weren't for the gas, Suria could have seen it coming and dodged it with ease. Fortunately, she still had Protect.

Suria did not remain stunned for long. She returned to her feet, then looked up, only to see a hammer coming down on her. She immediately broke into a sprint, running out of the way and towards the western wall. She ran across the wall, almost all the way up to the spare Guard when she heard the hammer smash into the ground. She gave the Guard the finger before turning around and dashing back towards the Orc. She had handled an Orc before, one much stronger than he. This Orc stood no chance against her. Even if he had a fatty as a helper.

With a timed leap, Suria dived straight into the Orc's head from behind, about the same time Phabby got hit with an Ice Disruption attack out of nowhere. The force and angle of Suria's sudden attack caused the Orc to topple forward, dropping his hammer landing on his stomach. Suria immediately began her assault on the Orc, but was only able to get a few swipes on him before he activated his Protect Spell, apparently forgetting to do so earlier as the fight quickly spiraled out of control.

Suddenly, Suria felt herself getting picked up. She looked around, attempting to identify who would dare pick her up. "You cause a lot of trouble," Phabby told her. Suria struggled to get out of the grip, but apparently, Phabby managed to grab her by her back from just the right angle to prevent her from easily clawing his hand right off. The Orc, picking himself up from the attack and losing a considerable amount of blood from the wounds Suria managed to deliver without his Protect, grabbed his hammer and spoke to Phabby, "Let me get a swing at this irritating beast!" He prepped his hammer and gave a swing as Suria hissed at him.

Suria was struck in the face and flew towards the southern wall, smashing straight into it, right next to the Braced Door. Protect or not, that still hurt quite a bit. Crashing into the ground shortly after did not help. She glared at the Orc, her vision a bit distorted as she stood unsteadily. She then let out a vicious hiss. The Orc laughed, "Hah! You want to take us on!? Bring it, Demon Spawn!" Suria was already running towards the Orc before he finished. With her Speed still hanging on by a thread, she managed to reach him before he could dodge or attack her. He did, however, raise his shield to resist another leap onto his face. But Suria wasn't going for his face...

"GAH!!" the Orc screamed in agony, "Son of a bitch! You bit my foot!" Suria was wrestling with the Orc's Protect spell, attempting to draw as much blood as she could by forcing her way through the spell with a bite. When she saw his hammer coming down, she dashed out of the way. His hammer landed on his own foot, causing him to yelp in pain. Suria still had an ounce of Speed left to be able to deal a little more damage. "Hey, tubby! You want to try helping me!?" the Orc questioned Phabby. Phabby, however, let out a grown in pain. He had suddenly been attacked. As if Suria alone was bad enough. She had just gotten reinforcements.

Suria
    Health: 81% [ -10% by Gas, -3/4/2% by Bauru, From 100%]
    Level: 7
    Experience: 47/110 [+12 for Combat]
    Gold in Lair: 5910
    Location: Hannibal's Guard Room, Southwest Corner, Near Bauru
    Efficiency: 125%

Summary: Suria was thrown on top of Phabby and bounced off. Phabby Farted, and then Bauru backed away. The Gas threw Suria into a psychotic rage as she leaped on the Bile Demon to rip out his brain, activating Speed and Protect. Bauru tried to help but couldn't see due to the Gas and whacked Phabby once before hitting Suria over the head, allowing her to fall off, dazed. He tried to smash her again, but she dodged, running along the western wall and almost to the Heroes north of there, before turning around and tackling Bauru, crashing him into the ground.

Suria attacked Bauru as he activated Protect, realizing he hadn't done it earlier. Phabby grabbed Suria, and then Bauru collected himself before knocking Suria towards the wall. Suria recovered and then dashed towards Bauru, landing an unexpected attack as she bit him. He tried to smash her, but Suria dashed out of the way, and he hit his foot. He called for Phabby's assistance but that's when the Barricade had broken down and the other Creatures joined the battle.

Battle Status:

Enemies
    Code:
    LV4 M GUARD    "Donald":  67% - [Unchanged]
                      Over Hannibal's Gas Trap, Attacking Nalina

LV3 M GUARD    "Gerold": 100% - [Unchanged]
                      Guarding Support Behind Tyru and Donald

LV3 F HUM ARCH "Laura":   96% - [Unchanged] {Arrow}
                      Behind Gerold, Attacking Nalina

LV2 F ELF ARCH "Leena":   70% - [Unchanged] {Arrow, Fire Arrow Ready}
                      Behind Gerold, Attacking Dreggory

LV4 F FAIRY    "Xia":     35% - [Unchanged] <FROZEN> {Lightning/Thunder/Bolting Charging}
                      Behind Gerold, Attacking Whoever, Has Katana in Left Wing and Chest

LV6 M ORC      "Bauru":   71% - [-5% by Gas, -5/8/4/4% by Suria, -3% by Bauru, From 100%] <PROTECT> {Protect Self Cast}
                      Southwest Corner, Attacking Suria

LV5 M BILE     "Phabby":  78% - [-11% by Suria, -3% by BauruFrom 92%] {Poison Gas Charging, Fart Cast}

LV5 M KNIGHT   "Tyru":     0% - Dead

Enemy Traps
    Code:
    Sentry A      "West":         100% [Charging]
    Sentry B      "East":           0%
    Barricade A   "Northern":       0%
    Barricade E   "SouthMid":       0%
    Last edited by Metal Gear Rex; May 25th, 2013 at 14:21.

Tesonu is napping!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    ~ Crystice ~ and ~ Emmra ~
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    ._ The Ice Sorceress ~ ~ ~ The Sorceress Sisters ~ ~ ~ The Sweet Sorceress

Crystice kept a close eye on the battle and everyone participating as to remain on top of things. Seeing Dreggory fall so close to death, Crystice immediately began shouting orders, "Yalniai! Step up and take Dreggory's place! Guillermo, help Dreggory get to safely!" Crystice then turned to her sister, "I need you to go and heal Dreggory after Guillermo brings him back, alright?" Emmra nodded her confirmation, "Ok, sister!" Crystice turned her attention back to the front of the battle, realizing an immediate and high priority swap of Dreggory was the best call when she saw the last Guard moving in to replace the Knight.

Crystice focused again on attacking the Fairy, but she only had the chance to launch a single Ice Shard at her before the Freeze Spell broke. Crystice was alarmed that the Fairy had been freed, knowing what kind of damage Fairies could perform, but then she saw the Fairy simply collapse to the floor. Crystice let out a sigh. She wasn't dead, but had fallen unconscious from all of the attacks thrown at her. She doubted it to be a pleasant way to go, losing consciousness while being so completely vulnerable in a Freeze spell.

It wasn't long after Dreggory was taken away that another issue rose up. Nalina's fighting capabilities seemed to falter heavily when she got an arrow in her shield arm. It wasn't hurting her too much, but it effectively disabled her unless she wanted to risk the arrow dealing more damage. Crystice gave forth another command, "Nalina, withdraw! Guillermo, take her place!" Crystice knew that the Human Archer had been eyeing Nalina, and that this would be her chance to get a shot on her to deal more severe harm. Unfortunately for her, this "chance" wasn't hers to take, for in actuality, it was Crystice's opportunity.

As they commenced the swap, Crystice began casting forth a more powerful Ice Spell, one stronger than any of her others. Although the spell was strong, it lacked in range. However, with the Archers' positions, she should be able to get both of them. Just before the Archer could get her shot at Nalina, Crystice cast her spell, directing it right between the two Archers. The area seemed to shake a bit as a loud breaking and chipping of the earth was heard. Above them, the ceiling began to cave-in, letting large chunks of ice crash down upon them. They looked up just in time to see the ice slam into them, impacting the female archers so horribly that they fell unconscious with bloodied faces. Several more chunks of ice fell on top of them, burying them underneath it slightly.

With the Archer problem out of the way, Crystice glanced back towards Malefric and the Salamanders. Neither of them were doing anything useful. There was no longer a reason to stand guard. Crystice began passing whispers over to them, "Tedworthy, Ecthelion, go and fight the Orc and Bile Demon! Malefric, go around the Barricades and help Guillermo by flanking that Guard from the rear!" Crystice then turned her attention to the last two Creatures that weren't doing anything productive, "Scourge and Trouse, go and help battle the Orc and Bile Demon!" That made nine Creatures who were going to attack the Bile Demon and Orc, with one of them being Suria. It didn't seem like there was anything worth worrying about on that end.

"Almeron, Paste..." Crystice whispered quickly, "Let's focus on these two Guards! Keep them focused on us so Malefric can get them from behind!" She didn't bother asking Zelniana, for she was already busy helping Yalniai with one of the Guards. Everything was going very smoothly. They should have this room cleared up soon. Crystice began focusing primarily on Gerold, launching Ice Shards and Missiles at him. She spared a few Missiles here and there for Donald. She wondered if she'd be able to get one of them with Freeze.

Emmra wasn't at all happy having to watch the Demon Spawn, Suria. She knew she was the only one to save the Demon Spawn if she got into trouble, but Emmra was not at all fond of seeing Suria fight so ruthlessly. Still, Crystice was counting on her to watch out for the Demon Spawn. She had to do it. However, there was very little she could actually do. The Demon Spawn had both Protect and Speed Magic active, so all she could really do is Heal her. Emmra was having a lot of difficulty keeping track of Suria with the way she moved. In the end, Crystice gave her another task and Emmra wasn't able to do anything for Suria.

When Dreggory was brought over to her with the help of Guillermo, Emmra gasped at his wounds. Even if she succeeded in performing a Perfect and Consecutive Heal, it wouldn't do him much good. She would probably just faint from the effort to perform such powerful magic like she did before. She would have to perform a slower and more gradual healing process to help him without over-straining herself. "L-Lie down here so that I can Heal you," Emmra told him in a soft voice. She put her hands upon his wound as she slowly began calling forth her Healing Magic.

OOC (Consider Dreggory to have gained 10% by now, considering how long it's been since Dreggory was brought over to Emmra, timeline wise. For every post after this one, +5% Health for Dreggory)

~ ~ ~ Crystice ~ and ~ Emmra's ~ ~ ~
    Summary

Crystice/Emmra
    Health: 100%, 100%
    Level: 7, 5
    Experience: 26/110, 30/60 [+8 for Combat and Strategy] [+6 for Gradual Healing]
    Gold in Hand: 0, 0
    Gold in Lair: 1892, 1700
    Equipment: None/Wizard Staff
    Location: Hannibal's Guard Room, North End of the Room, In Frontal Support Position/Hannibal's Guard Room, North End of the Room, In Middle Support Position, Remaining Behind Crystice
    Status: <Protect> Attacking Gerold and Donald, Primarily Gerold, with Ice Shards and Missiles/Focused, Healing Dreggory
    Efficiency: 100%/125%

Summary:
    Crystice ordered Yalni to replace Dregs then for Guillermo to help pull Dregs to Emmra. Emmra began slowly Healing Dregs. Crystice hit Xia with an Ice Shard before Freeze wore off, revealing Xia to have lost consciousness. Crystice then ordered Guillermo to replace Nalina. As they swapped, Crystice cast Crystal Cave-In and knocked out the two Archers. She then ordered Tedworthy, Ecthelion, Scourge, and Trouse to fight the Orc and Bile Demon. Malefric was ordered to flank Donald from behind. Almeron and Paste were ordered to focus on the Guards. Crystice began attacking the Guards herself, focusing on Gerold.

Battle Status:

Enemies
    Code:
    LV4 M GUARD    "Donald":  65% - [-2% by Crystice, From 67%]
                      Over Hannibal's Gas Trap, Attacking Guillermo

LV3 M GUARD    "Gerold":  90% - [-10% by Crystice]
                      Over Hannibal's Gas Trap, Attacking Yalniai

LV6 M ORC      "Bauru":   71% - [Unchanged] <PROTECT> {Protect Self Cast}

LV5 M BILE     "Phabby":  78% - [Unchanged] {Poison Gas/Fart Charging}

LV3 F HUM ARCH "Laura":   56% - [-40% by Crystice, From 96%] Unconscious
    LV2 F ELF ARCH "Leena":   26% - [-44% by Crystice, From 70%] Unconscious
    LV4 F FAIRY    "Xia":     31% - [-4% by Crystice, From 35%] Unconscious

Enemy Traps
    Code:
    Sentry A      "West":         100% [Ready to Fire]
    Last edited by Metal Gear Rex; May 26th, 2013 at 08:00.

Tesonu is napping!

Nalina
    The War Maiden
    Maiden of the Nest

Nalina was reluctant to leave her position, but she had to admit that the situation did not look good for her. At the very least, someone was filling in her position and therefore inheriting the responsibility of getting her revenge, for the time being. That Human Archer was looking at her suspiciously as she moved back, but Nalina had little time to actually worry for large rocks coated in ice fell from the ceiling and smashed into both Archers, giving them a rather brutal end that Nalina couldn't help but smile to. It was well deserved.

Nalina figured she might as well try and get herself healed so that she could rejoin the fight. She slowly made her way back to Emmra, whose name Nalina only recalled due to the fact that she was Crystice's sister and a vital healer. However, she soon realized that Emmra was busy healing... someone. Dreg-something. Nalina knew that she had heard his name before but after engaging with the Guard and getting an arrow stuck in her right arm, she seemed to have forgotten it. Either way, Emmra seemed quite focused on healing Dreg. Nalina knew she should wait for her to finish rather than to disturb her. Being forced to wait with nothing else to focus on except her own pain, Nalina began to fall under the illusion that her wounds were hurting more than they actually were.

Nalina
    Health: 70%
    Level: 4
    Experience: 13/45
    Equipment: Short Sword, Glaive, Steel Shield, 2/2 Tomahawks, Quiver (13 Bodkin/5 Broadhead)
    Efficiency: 80%

Summary: Nalina swapped out with Guillermo and then waited for Emmra to heal her.

Battle Status:

Enemies
    Code:
    LV4 M GUARD    "Donald":  65% - [Unchanged]

LV3 M GUARD    "Gerold":  90% - [Unchanged]

LV5 M BILE     "Phabby":  78% - [Unchanged] {Poison Gas/Fart Charging}

LV3 F HUM ARCH "Laura":   56% - Unconscious
    LV2 F ELF ARCH "Leena":   26% - Unconscious
    LV4 F FAIRY    "Xia":     31% - Unconscious

Enemy Traps
    Code:
    Last edited by Metal Gear Rex; May 26th, 2013 at 09:11.

Tesonu is napping!

Gamer IDs

Asifet
    the Aggressor

Asifet teleported behind Phabby with a loud crack and smokey flash like a flintlock signposting his arrival. Incapable of the required speed or agility, the Bile Demon never saw the first blow or the second. He never even saw the warlock that assailed him, far too nimble and quick.

"Enjoy your demise."

The warlock continued to attack him driving the impaling end of his battlestaff deep in to Phabby's flabby flesh. The bile demon tried to dislodge the warlock by swinging his head wildly, hoping to take him out with a mace blow - Asifet countered by backing off and using his battlestaff like a spear from greater range.

ASIFET SUMMARY__________
    Creature Profile
    Gold in Lair: 550
    Level: 6 (25|700)
    Mood: Happy.
    Quick Summary: Attacking Phabby.

Battle Status:

Enemies
    Code:

LV3 M GUARD    "Gerold":  90% - [Unchanged[/I]]

LV5 M BILE     "Phabby":  70% - [From 78%] {Poison Gas/Fart Charging}

Enemy Traps
    Code:
    Last edited by MeinCookie; May 26th, 2013 at 15:13.

---}[ ~ ~ ~ =|0|= ~ ~ ~ ]{---

....Holy Angel - Yalniai & Zelniana - Dark Angel
    .. "Yalni" & "Zelni"=

The Angel Sisters heard Crystice's command quite well, and Yalniai immediately moved into position as the last Guard, thus far having stood idly, began moving in to replace the Knight that Dreggory had taken down. While Yalniai was eager to show her skill with a blade, Zelniana appeared rather disappointed by the fact that it effectively ruined their plans for the Archer.

Now engaged with the new Guard, Yalniai let him have the first move to test his motions. When he tried to drive his spear into her, she merely sidestepped as she used her katana to knock it out of harm's way. He pulled it back and then performed a lateral slash in an attempt to catch her on his blade's end. Yalniai dodged it with grace. She then stepped forward, closing in some of the space between them, and swung her blade with such precision that it was almost perfectly aligned with the Guard's previous lateral attack. Her movements were swift, making it look like it was all apart of a single motion. The attack scratched the armor on the Guard's helmet. The biggest effect the attack had was that it surprised the Guard, and he stepped back with a loss of balance. He was put even more off balance by Zelniana's constant Drain usage.

Yalniai took another step forward as she slashed at an opening in the Guard's armor around his right arm, then she quickly moved back to her original position as to avoid over committing herself and putting herself in danger. She wasn't truly sure of the Guard's capabilities yet, but one way or another, she preferred using counter attacks. It didn't take too long for the Guard to regain his balance, and from there he immediately launched another attack. Judging by the way he seemed to rush himself, Yalniai figured that the Guard was getting frustrated and worried over Zelniana's magic constantly draining away his life, if slowly. It gave her an idea.

The Guard performed an upwards swing, which Yalniai sidestepped with relative easy. He then attempted a follow up attack by bringing his spear down on the Holy Angel. Seeing it coming, Yalniai quickly dashed forward and to the right, stopping at his side. She then threw all of her strength and momentum into an attack intending for the Guard's chest. The force of the attack caused him to stumble over to the sides, hitting the Barricades. She then jumped back into position, next to Zelni, and spoke loud enough for her sister to hear her, "Let's combine our magic, Zelni!" Seeming prepared for just that, Zelni replied, "Hah, now you figure out that idea."

Just as the Guard was regaining his balance, the two Angel sisters pointing their weapons at him as they let loose a combination of Holy and Unholy. Yalniai's Shine joined by Zelniana's Drain formed a powerful beam mixture of Light and Shadow. With such close range, the attack was far more dangerous. The two of them were easily able to target the Guard's face, causing him to scream in pain as he tried to cover himself. He fell forward and rolled onto the ground before the sisters halted the attack. The Guard stopped rolling, remaining on his stomach. Yalniai began moving in for a killing blow.

But then the Guard suddenly turned himself over, grabbing his spear, and attempting to slash right through Yalniai. Reacting quickly, Yalniai barely managed to dodge as she performed a side jump over to the Barricades. Realizing the attack was also coming her way, Zelniana stepped back and began defending with her staff. The very tip of the spear ended up merely scratching Zelni's staff. Afterwards, the Guard quickly began picking himself up as Yalniai tried to recover her balance, having lost her graceful movements when she practically threw herself into the Barricades.

Assuming the Guard was prepared to block any attack Yalniai threw at him aimed for his chest area or above, she attempted a different motion. She thrust her blade into the back of the Guard's knee. He threw his head up in the air, screaming in pain but it lasted only a moment. He used his spear to swipe at Yalniai's ankles, causing her to flip and fall over on her side. She had let go of her katana, leaving it into the Guard's leg, which crippled him and prevented him from getting up. He tried to make due, immediately adjusting his grip on his spear to adapt to the fact that Yalniai was right next to him, and thus he couldn't easily cut her with the sharp end of his spear due to its length.

Now prepared, and before Yalniai could return to her feet, the Guard, still stuck in a sort of crouching position, attempted to stab Yalniai's now highly vulnerable head. The Holy Angel pushed herself back with her hands and barely managed to roll out of the way, escaping certain death with a bloody scratch on her right cheek. She rolled into the Barricades, stopping on her back. She saw her katana still stuck in the Guard's leg. It was her only opportunity.

Before she could make a move, Yalniai heard another scream of pain from the Guard. She stopped focusing on her sword and then acknowledged that Zelniana had flipped her staff upside down and then smashed it into the Guard's head. The Guard was stunned for a moment, his head burying itself into the ground. Yalniai then immediately pushed herself onto her feet before getting a firm grip on her katana. She pulled it out of the Guard's leg, then remained cautious as to avoid him swiping her off her feet again.

He did attempt another attack, but it was not on Yalniai. He tried to thrust his spear into Zelniana, appearing to be aiming for her leg as it was the only thing in reach. With a jump back, Zelniana took flight up into the air, far out of his range. Realizing further attack on her was futile, the Guard turned his back towards Yalniai, who now stood almost entirely behind him. Before he could attack again, he was suddenly struck with Drain by Zelniana. He was stunned by the surprise attack, giving Yalniai her opportunity. She didn't waste it. She dashed forward and drove her blade into the back of the Guard's neck.

The Guard's eyes went wide for a moment, before they started to roll to the back of his head. Yalniai retracted her sword from the Guard and stepped back into her position as Zelniana landed. She sighed, "That was really close." "It's because you suck too much," Zelniana explained, "You need to train more and rely less on me to save your life every time." Yalniai tried her best to ignore her sister's remarks, "Let's get rid of this Gas Trap before it goes off again." Zelniana merely smiled as the two sisters cast Speed over themselves before combining their magic.

---}[ ~ ~ ~ =|0|= ~ ~ ~ ]{---

Yalniai & Zelniana
    Health: 91% & 100% [-9% by Gerold, From 100%]
    Level: 2 & 2
    Experience: 4/25 & 0/25 [+14/10 for Intense Combat]
    Gold in Hand: 0 & 0
    Gold in Lair: 0 & 0
    Equipment: Katana, Katana & Katana, Staff
    Location: Hannibal's Guard Room, Over Gas Trap Tile & Hannibal's Guard Room, Over Gas Trap Tile
    Status: Slightly Tired, Attacking Gas Trap & Cheeky, Attacking Gas Trap
    Efficiency: 90% & 100%

Summary: Yalni fought with Gerold, dodging some of his attacks and landing a few of her own as Zelni used Drain. Yalni ended up knocking him against the Barricades in a counter attack and then joined her sister to cast Shine and Drain simultaneously on Gerold's face, blinding him for the moment as he collapsed and rolled on the ground. Yalni attempted to finish him off but he launched a surprise attack, which she barely dodged.

Yalni thrust her sword into the back of Gerold's knee as he tried to get up, then he swiped her with his spear and she fell onto the ground. He stabbed at her but she dodged with a scratch on her face before Zelni smashed her staff into Gerold's head. Yalni got up and pulled her sword out of Gerold as he failed an attack on Zelni, who dodging by flying. She cast Drain and distracted him while Yalni finished him off with a blade to the back of his neck. They began attacking the Gas Trap.

Battle Status:

Enemies
    Code:

LV5 M BILE     "Phabby":  70% - [Unchanged] {Poison Gas/Fart Charging}

LV3 M GUARD    "Gerold":   0% - [-1/5/1/10/9/40% by Yalniai, -6/10/6/2%by Zelniana, From 90%] Dead

Enemy Traps
    Code:
    Poison Gas    "SouthEast":     80% [Charging] [-20% by Angel Sisters, From 100%]
    Last edited by Metal Gear Rex; May 27th, 2013 at 08:55.

Tesonu is napping!

EXUSSUM
    THE WITCH

Exussum's eyes cracked open before she let out a somewhat loud and unfeminine yawn. She rubbed her eyes as she stood up from her bed. As she quickly woke up, grasping her surroundings, she decided that she had had a good sleep. It was certainly a long sleep, or so it seemed to be. Regardless, she still had her orders. Exussum began heading out of the Lair and then entered the Hatchery. She felt a bit hungry and could use a quick snack. She grabbed a nearby Chicken and used her magic to quickly roast it. After cooking it nicely, she slowly began to eat the dead chicken.

As she ate, Exussum pondered about the possibility of trying her hand at cooking once more. She had cooked in the past, actually proving to be quite decent at the very least. The problem was that down in the dungeon, there was only one main ingredient to use and thus there was a limit to what she could do with it. The easiest thing was finding numerous ways to fry chickens. A more advanced trick was to try and use magic to literally alter the taste and properties of the chicken, making it taste considerably different. Exussum had tried it before but it didn't quite work out right. The first time she did it, the chicken literally exploded on the inside. The second time she tried it, the chicken developed some sort of burnt taste without even being exposed to fire.

Exussum finished up her thoughts as she finished her chicken, satisfied with the meal. She ended up deciding to try cooking for other Creatures if Tesonu ever held a celebration party after defeating Hannibal. Exussum continued on her way, eventually returning to the Training Room. Seeing some of the new faces, Exussum confirmed that she had slept for a lengthy period of time. Once she began training, Exussum tossed away any unnecessary thoughts and began practicing a couple new spells. The first was a standard Navigating Missile, and the second was an altered Sight ability.

Exussum
    Level: 3
    Experience: 0.5/35 [+0.5 for Training]
    Gold in Lair: 50
    Efficiency: 100%

Summary: Exussum woke up, ate a cooked chicken, then began training.
    Last edited by Metal Gear Rex; July 28th, 2013 at 22:59. Reason: fixed exp

Tesonu is napping!