Page 10 of 139 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: Northland Iceland

Default Re: Northland Iceland

Quote Originally Posted by Keeper Tesonu

And mentor, for informing me of this bad news, I will now kill you!

Stabs Mentor Plushy with a knife.

Take that... Oh and Mentor, my thoughts are already planned out. You're too slow to see them, see? I'm much to quick for you.
    An evil sigh roared though the dungeon.

I'm so sorry creatures; it looks like you're all doomed to be butchered, tourtured, eaten and raped by Keeper Hannibal's creatures.

Have fun!

There's a moment of silence from the Mentor.

Keeper... did you erase the water at the south east of your map? Rising damp can not be fooled into believing it does not exist.

Tre've It does more than talk. D8

Tre've was told by Keeper Tesonu to go manufactor in the workshop. Ok keeper. But I must warn you. Wating untill I am level 2 will help greatly. He ran to the workshop to start making some doors.

Lets see, I'm gonna need 3 layers of steel, a saw, this big mask thing, and this peice of wood for decoration. He started puting all these together.

Manufatored items: Finished: | Unfinished: 1 Steel Door (10%) (<-- New thing. will pop up whenever I make something in the workshop)

----------------------

Cinder He can do more than read 8D

Oh, we're done with the workshop? Wow, these readers sure are fast.

During the keeper's speech, golden coins of currency rained from the sky (or is from the ground, since we're underground.) Thanks keeper. I will put it to good use.

He then was asked by the keeper and Emmra to help with the possesion.

Sure. Just hope they haven't been taken. He looked through the closest self. Hey this one looks like a good one, he thought. He then went to go read a book titled What to do When Possesing by Almerac and began reading

Tre've / Cinder
    1.7 / 4
    67/61 / 153/153
    100% / 100%
    Got busy making a steel door in the workshop. / Got busy reading the possestion spell and got 50 gold.

Flyrayas, now definitely getting tired and wanting to rest in his lair, decided to go to the Lair, watching out for the spider, who, fortunately enough, was asleep. Flyrayas did his best to stay awake while lying in his lair, although eventually he did fall asleep in his lair.

<< "die spider..." *smash* "...for real, this time..." ...<<why do I feel that someone is reading my dreams... Keeper? >>... <<urgh, where was I? Oh yeah,>> "stupid spider..." *smash* "...to try and kill me...">>

<<"AARGGH!">>

<<"yes, die... die spider...">>

Summary: Flyrayas is sleeping in the lair, while having f***ed up dreams.

Flyrayas the Fly
    Health: 73%,going up
    Mood: meh
    Level: 3
    Gold: 19

The Awakening

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Consoles Suck XFIRE ID: Searingflame2 Steam ID: Admortis

Admortis crawled out of the Portal, turning his head rapidly, back and forth, to take the scene in. This was his first dungeon, but his Clan had taught him well about what to expect.

Admortis acknowledged a faint beating sound, and hopping out of the portal with a loud clank of metal and walking down a straight corridor proved to take him right to its source.

This was a keeper.

Drawing his sword and thumping it on his iron chestplate, Admortis gave himself a shallow cut on his left palm, and held it towards the beating heart of his new master.
    "I am Admortis. It is a pleasure to finally meet a being of your prowess. I shall be true to my name, and serve you "TO THE DEATH!"".

With these words, Admortis decided he should practice his swordsmanship, and so turning around, Admortis walked towards the intersection infront of him. He glanced left, and he glanced right, and making an assumption based on his fathers tutoring, Admortis walked towards the Hatchery on his right, ate a few chickens, and walked towards the training room that was now in his vision.

Admortis entered the dungeon, swore his loyalty, ate a few chickens and is walking towards the training room.

Grith, you... uhm... GET AWAY!!!!

*Grith hears the call of his master... ... or at least very little of it before getting slapped to death and left on the ground of the training room unconcious and bleeding to death*

uuuggghhh... blaaagghh... i need halp... *gets unconcious*

*An imps comes by toward Grith and takes the gold the keeper was asking while Grith was unconcious*

Grith its on the floor of the training room dieing, loses 65 gold
    Mood: The same as a potato
    HP: 1%
    Level: 3

Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar

Garlic
    The Quiet Aggressive Female Teen Spider
    "Creepy"

Carl
    The Manager Imp
    "The Messenger"

Lair

Garlic slowly opened her eyes after such a long nap. She stretched her legs and finally felt being able to walk with ease. She saw Flyrayas sleeping in his Lair, and wandered over to him. Resisting the urge to attack him, Garlic poked him a few times and the and then left for the Training Room.

Training Room

Garlic gripped onto a Training Dummy and entangled her legs around it while biting at its neck.

Meanwhile, Carl came into the Training Room looking for Garlic. He then attacked her and stole her gold like how he did to Grith, then he went back to the Dungeon Heart.

Before Grith knew it, she had been mugged... by an Imp... She then noticed Grith lying there and picked him up, carrying him to the Lair.

Lair

Garlic set Grith down on his own Lair and poked him a few times to see if he'd suddenly attack her. She returned to the Training Room to continue her training.

Training Room

Garlic continued training.

Garlic
    Name: Garlic "Creepy"
    Health: 180/60%
    Level: 1.9
    Mood: Bored
    Gold: 21
    Job: Training

Summery: Garlic woke up, trained, mugged by Carl, and carried Grith to his Lair. Then she continued training.

Carl
    Name: Carl "The Messenger"
    Health: 10/100%
    Level: 1
    Mood: Happy
    Gold: 48
    Job: Carrying Gold Back to Treasury

Summery: Carl mugged Garlic after Grith and then carried the gold back to the Treasury.
    Last edited by Metal Gear Rex; December 6th, 2009 at 20:51.
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

*Throught the portal emerges an orc carrying a double axe on her back, her body was marked by several scars, in her eyes there was a spirit of discipline*

New home nice... must meet keeper... for i am Graath... warrior of warriors...

*Graath head to the dungeon heart and kneels at the keeper*

Keeper Tesonu... me Graath... me protect you with life... me yours to command... me fine warrior... me no fail...

Graath the orc emerged from the portal and pleaged her loyalty to the keeper
    HP: 100%
    Mood: Serious
    Level: 1
    Last edited by Dark_Omega MK2; December 6th, 2009 at 09:51.

Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar

Keeper Tesonu

You Imps aren't getting much done on that Gem... how long does it take to get one of those mined anyways!? Well the new room is mined out so I should build a Treasury there...

Builds Treasury near Gem

Alright, Imps. Carl, just stay at the Dungeon Heart and good work collecting the money those annoying creatures owe me. 3 of you Imps I want mining at that Gem. And I want 1 of you focusing on transferring gold from that small Treasury to my main Treasury. The rest of you, standard dungeon maintenance.

Alright... I am glad for my new creatures... Emmra, could you research one book at a time? It is faster, because right now production isn't even 1/10 of the way completed for anything. But most importantly, I somehow find it sexier... do it and entertain me.

Oh Zael, my beautiful Dark Elf, lighten up. Fine, Emmra stays my maiden, but to be honest I like it like that. Continue help with research, maybe get a little training. You too Emmra. We want to be ready so WE attack the enemy by surprise!

Mentor, seriously you suck. My plans proceed perfectly. And what water? Wait... DAMN IT GRITH!!!

Prepares hand to slap Grith.

No... one more slap and he's dead... well I don't see any problem in that... but I should probably wait til I get a Graveyard to profit... damn it! Here, Grith I owe you 10 slaps. And 1 punch.

Welcome Admortis and Graath! Admortis, I don't like Goblins after having a certain Goblin already in my dungeon bothering me... he's making a good image now and you're already started with quite the high grade, well done. Graath, welcome to have on board. You're not pretty enough to be a maiden for me, but I do see you as a nice Guard and Manufacturer.

Alright, Researchers! My Researching Team is officially Emmra, Zael, and... not Garlic... not Garlic... Cinder!

My Workshop Team is Tre've, Admortis, and Graath.

Researchers, same orders as before. But don't read all at once. Space it out. I'd rather have half the Rooms and Spells researched than all of them half progressed!

Manufacturers, I need a few Secret Doors, maybe Steel Doors, and try your hand at Magic Doors. I also want some Fear and Freeze Traps as well as ALOT of Sentries. Make some barricades too!

All orders are set, get to work!
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Consoles Suck XFIRE ID: Searingflame2 Steam ID: Admortis

Admortis (who is, incidently, a goblin :P) found himself at an intersection, and was just about to step into the training room when...

"My Workshop Team is Tre've, Admortis, and Graath.

Manufacturers, I need a few Secret Doors, maybe Steel Doors, and try your hand at Magic Doors. I also want some Fear and Freeze Traps as well as ALOT of Sentries. Make some barricades too!"

Admortis was dissapointed that he wasn't allowed to train, although he was fond of the notion that he'd be working on his metalworking skills. He looked down at his chestplate - the only piece of armour that he had - and swore. It was horribly rusty. Perhaps when i'm doing with the keepers orders i'll be able to make myself some proper armour?

Admortis wandered around for a while, looking for the workshop. When he found it, he immediately went to a crate in one of the corners, opened it, got out multiples lumps of iron and found a smelter. He then heated the iron red-hot to get it to fuse into one large lump - very large, infact - and begun the process of tempering it.

Admortis found the workshop and is working on a steel door.

Tentacle
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Evifire

Zael the Dark Elf

"Oh Zael, my beautiful Dark Elf, lighten up. Fine, Emmra stays my maiden, but to be honest I like it like that. Continue help with research, maybe get a little training."

Zael looks up from her book.

"Very well then, Keeper Tesonu. After Possession is finished, I will return to training. If you need me to research again, let me know."

Zael went back to reading her book, while Tesonu continued with his announcements.

"My Researching Team is officially Emmra, Zael, and... not Garlic... not Garlic... Cinder!"

Zael looks up again.

"Excuse me once again Keeper Tesonu, but wouldn't four researchers speed up the amount of time to finish researching your orders? I think this Garlic should help."

Zael went back to researching Possession.
    ----------------------------
    Health : 99%
    Zael is researching Possession.
    Level : 1.6
    Mood : Normal
    Efficiency : 80%
    Summary : Zael replied to the Keeper twice, then went back to researching Possession.