Page 45 of 48 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 ... LastLast

Thread: Red Crystal Islands

Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar

Default Re: Red Crystal Islands

Rinialrah
    The Alluring Temptress

"Greetings, Dark Elf. If you have the capacity your services would be valuable in the Library where research into both the Scavanger Room and the Pro-...nevermind, that. I have the Protect Spell now."

"Very well. I will do as you command," Rinialrah replied before returning to her feet and leaving the Heart Chamber. She went to the Southwest Lair, which she spot from the Entrance Portal, and created her Lair along the southern wall. She then saw a doorway that led to the Library and went inside. There, she selected a Scavenger Room book and began to read.

Rinialrah
    Health: 100%
    Level: 1
    Experience: 0/15
    Gold in Hand: 0
    Gold in Lair: 0
    Current Equipment: Spear, Crossbow, Quiver (20/20 Broadhead Arrows)
    Efficiency: 100%

Summery: Rinialrah created her Lair and began Researching.
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

Bug, the...
    Super Fly!

A SUPER FLY HAS ENTERED YOUR DUNGEON!

Bug buzzed his way up from the Portal depths and into Kuroki's domain. But he was not alone... With him was...

A HELL HOUND HAS ENTERED YOUR DUNGEON!

...an imaginary Hell Hound named Nachos. Bug looked around at his surroundings in confusion. "This don't look like Faircoast," Bug muttered. The right head of the Hell Hound looked up at him, "I told you we needed to make a left at Deeppond! But does anyone listen to me?" The left head suddenly headbutted the right, "Shut up."

Bug flew straight ahead, towards the Dungeon Heart. "Who are you? Bug is Bug. Bug is Super Fly. Bug can do many things. Bug go train." Bug flies over to the Training Room and begins hitting it.

Bug "The Super Fly"
    Level: 2
    Experience: 2.4/25 [+2.4 for Training]
    Current Weapons/Items Carried: Nachos

Summery: Bug entered, introduced himself, and began training.

Tesonu is napping!

The Black Knight
    (Main Theme)
    (Battle Theme)

Pasili

"The Storm"

[Main Theme]

The Black Knight continued her tedious march through the filthy and muddy water. Her goal was almost within reach. Just a little farther and she would be stepping on dry land once again. While she could never say she missed walking on land, she would still feel relieved to be free of the hindering water. Unfortunately... she still had to worry bout the trip back...

Suddenly a Ghost flew in front of The Black Knight. Following her first instinct, The Black Knight gripped her sword and prepared to strike it down, should it prove to be a threat. The Ghost appeared rather unusual, representing a humanoid female with long and thick silver hair. There were two red ribbons attached to her hair, and she wore a white dress. She did not attack, but simply gave The Black Knight a curious stare.

"Hi there!" she spoke in a joyful tune. The Black Knight loosed her grip ever so slightly. "You're apart of Kuroki's, right? I'm Pasili, and I'm new here. What's your name?" Pasili asked in a friendly voice. The Black Knight completely lost her grip on her sword and replied coldly, "I have no name. I am only known and feared as The Black Knight." "Ohh... scary!" Pasili teased, "So what are you doing all the way out here?"

The Black Knight resumed her slow and steady walk towards the land ahead of her before she spoke, "I am heading to the Portal Settlement to compete in a Tournament on behalf of Kuroki." "Sounds exciting? Mind if I tag along to watch?" Pasili asked eagerly, floating beside The Black Knight. The Black Knight didn't even look at her, nor did she express any emotion, when she replied, "Do as you wish." "Yay! C'mon, let's go!" Pasili flew ahead of The Black Knight, taunting her with such fluid and speedy movement.

It didn't take The Black Knight much longer before she was stepping on dry land once more. She now stood on the Portal Settlement. Before her, many creatures of all types were going about their business. The place was incredibly lively, unlike the rest of Red Crystal Islands it seemed. What The Black Knight found most interesting was a Goblin sitting by a wall trying to sell a "Magical" green foot. Incidentally, the Goblin in question seemed to be missing one of his.

Pitiful.

"Wow, this place looks like so much fun!" Pasili spoke excitedly as she flew higher and watched the whole Portal Settlement from a better point of view, "So where do you go to sign up for this tournament?" "Kuroki knew not, for this was something I was to figure out on my own," The Black Knight replied. Pasili continued to search through the crowds of people but then found an Orc standing guard near the entrance of the Combat Pit. She gave point, "Over there, Black Knight!"

Some of the creatures seemed to hear the name "Black Knight" over their own talking then turned towards Pasili before looking over at The Black Knight, standing erect with her great sword ready to strike down any nearby foe should she will it. They began to move away and slip deeper into the crowd while eyeing The Black Knight. Some were very subtle about it, while others cared little for subtlety and simply desired to get away from harm's way as soon as possible. The Black Knight smirked beneath her helmet, a rare sight. She was pleased to see her reputation doing its work.

The Goblin without a foot also heard the name, but appeared ignorant of The Black Knight's deeds. He, instead, was looking up towards Pasili, trying to get a shot at what was beneath her dress. The Black Knight cared not. She began proceeding towards the direction of Pasili's hand, which pointed towards the opposite end of the Combat Pit. People moved from The Black Knight's path. They didn't have to know The Black Knight's reputation to be frightened by her intimidating form, and they didn't have to be afraid to know that they shouldn't be in the way of a heavily armored giant, especially one that held no intention of stopping for the likes of them.

Pasili floated downwards, towards The Black Knight, but then noticed the Goblin peaking at her. He quickly tried to turn away, as if minding his own business. Pasili flew towards him and gave him an angry slap across the face. She then took his foot and kicked him across the face with it before throwing it in the water. The Goblin got annoyed at that point, then he stood up, or tried to. He used the wall for support and drew his sword. Pasili flew up higher in the air, out of his reach, then stuck her tongue out at him and made a mocking face. He angrily made a leap for her, but got nowhere close to her and simply came crashing back down into the ground. Pasili laughed, then caught up with The Black Knight.

Once they reached the entrance of the Combat Pit, The Black Knight found herself standing before an Orc who had his hand out in front of him, as if it could stop The Black Knight at will. The Orc was brown, bulk, and unknowingly a relative of one of Kuroki's past creatures. He spoke in a deep, "manly" voice, "Fitty Gold purr use. Tourny alrrudy begun, no muore invites." The Black Knight's response came quick and firm, "I am to relieve Eixe, of Kuroki, in the Tournament." The Orc scratched his chin in thought, then held up a finger, "You wait."

Not long after leaving, the Orc returned with a human in a blue suit. He was presumably a former Warlock and manager of the Portal Settlement. "Well hello, if it isn't the big Black Knight herself..." the Warlock spoke in a shaky voice, "For uh... what reason have you come into my humble establishment here?" "I am to relieve Eixe, of Kuroki, in the Tournament," The Black Knight repeated.

The Warlock turned his head slightly, "Well, I'm not sure if I should al-" "It has taken a long and tedious journey for me to get here," The Black Knight interrupted, "I would be very... upset if I had to make such a journey to meet no end. I cannot return to Kuroki in such a state of emotional displeasure. It would be unprofessional, I'm sure you understand."

The Warlock looked up, speaking in confusion, "Well I certainly do, but I don't know what that has to do wi-" "Therefore," The Black Knight resumed, "I would have to do something to relieve myself of this tension. And there is only one way I know how to do that." The Warlock swallowed hard, and The Black Knight continued, "It would be a terrible fate for whoever happens to be in range in my blade. I would hope it does not come to that, for that Creature's sake." "Of course we'll allow it! It'd be an honor! You can go in right now if you're ready!" the Warlock squeaked while trying to retain a friendly businessman smile before looking over towards the Orc and speaking in a low whisper, "Go get the fat bastard and bring him in here. And hurry up! Let's get this over with as soon as possible. Go, Rocktype!" Rocktype initiated a retarded solute before running off towards one of the Lairs. The Warlock hastily moved away from the scene.

"Did you see the look on his face?" Pasili laughed, "That was priceless!" The Black Knight, however, ignored her and stepped into the Combat Pit. Pasili flew over to the sidelines and watched as The Black Knight moved towards the center of the pit, eagerly awaiting her opponent. Pasili was excited about the whole event.

. . . . .The Black Knight
    Armor Health: 99%
    Level: 3
    Experience: 22.02/35
    Gold in Lair: 400
    Current Equipment: Great Sword
    Location: In the Center of the Combat Pit at the Portal Settlement
    Efficiency: 90%

Pasili
    Current Equipment: None
    Location: Excited, Awaiting by the Sidelines of the Combat Pit at the Portal Settlement

Summery: The Black Knight encountered Pasili, they "talked" then arrived at the Portal Settlement. Pasili flew up high and found out where to sign up, then slapped a Goblin who tried to look up her dress. People were afraid of The Black Knight. The Black Knight then, by use of intimidation and fear, successfully replaced Eixe in the tournament and is now in the Pit, waiting.
    Last edited by Metal Gear Rex; January 7th, 2013 at 04:42.

Tesonu is napping!

(OOC DISCLAIMER: NERDYTB IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING JINELL SAYS, DOES, OR IS OTHERWISE RELATED TO OR THINKING ABOUT. THESE POSTS ARE NOT FOR CHILDREN AND PA-kuh!!!)
    "Nerdy sweetie, what did I say about disclaimers?"
    (OOC: That they... they make your job harder?...)
    "Yes, quite right. And what do I do to people who make my job harder?"
    (OOC: You... kill... them....)
    "Precisely. Now, if you don't want this little kitty to shred you into bite-sized chunks for the nearest demon spawn, I'd suggest you let me go on with my post. Got it?
    (OOC: .....)
    "Good."
    'Now, where was I? Ah, yes. I was entering this dungeon'

"A MISTRESS HAS ENTERED YOUR DUNGEON" can be heard as Jinell deftly lifts her legs up towards the sky out of the hole while supporting herself with nothing but her claws. She then proceeds to place her feet by her claws and slowly rise upright with no visible strain in her face or her muscles. Wearing minimalist Mistress attire that barely covers her breasts and nether regions, her skin is visibly tanned and well oiled. Already tall herself, her black latex stiletto sandals help her tower over even the tallest Horned Reaper. Her fingerless arm-length gloves were especially shiny. With her silk raven black hair in a ponytail and her pheromones in overdrive as always, her hips swing from side to side as she gracefully strides towards the Dungeon Heart.

With the voice of a sultry angelic demon, she spoke. "Hello, Keeper. I'm Jinell, and let's just say I'm really good at corrupting people. For the better, that is. I can make a prisoner tell their darkest secrets willingly. I can cause a man to kill his own brother and think it was his idea. I can will the greatest fighter in Heavenarius to drop to their knees and pleasure themselves in the middle of a battle. And, if you'll allow me, I can give you or any of your minions intense orgasmic relief." At this point, she started to lovingly caress one of the bone structures around the dungeon heart with a gloved hand, as if it was some other kind of "bone". "I can do all of these things and more, if you so desire.

After her monologue, Jinell went to the Lair to not only make her own bed and store her "tools", but to also see if there was anyone not working that she could flirt with. 'Hm, how unfortunate. I might try the other facilities, but they're probably too busy to let loose. Soon, I'll convince them that work is fruitless without enjoyment.' Pondering this, she practices her erotic but questionably effective stretch routine.

SUMMARY:

Name: Jinell the Corrupter
    XP: 0/25
    Gold Held: 0
    Mood: Horny
    Current Action: Stretching Erotically
    Summary of Post: Introduced herself to Kuroki at the Dungeon Heart, and then created her bed in the Lair and began her erotic stretching routine.

Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: popgunpigeon

Magdeburg
    Head of the Guard

The Training Room was abustle with the preparations for an upcoming sortie against the enemy. Jipley and two of the other Guards were busy getting in some training while his deputy, Cadwallon, was at his side sharpening her great sword. Vilipend was obviously away, but his elven brother was still here practicing against the ranged targets. Aside from a few members who were off catching sleep or eating, and Vilipend, the whole hero party was here.

There was also another present though. One of the monks had entered carrying a hefty sword and looking determined. Cadwallon found her feet, looking up from her personal preparations.

"What are you doing here, brother?" rang Magdeburg's commanding, but slightly muffled voice. The note of exasperation in his voice was still evident.

There were many, many monks who were more than capable on the field of battle. The only problem is that the Red Crystal Islands didn't really attract them. It had always been a quiet backwater and it attracted a more contemplative breed of holy man. Despite his apparent brevado and heavy build, Magdeburg doubted that brother Ildfarn would achieve anything other than get himself killed on the battlefield. Magdeburg had always taken Ildfarn was a rather cloistered, unworldly sort; never having heard the monk speak. Ildfarn had taken a vow of silence. That vow, it seemed, he had broken.

"Watch who you're talking to, boy; this is my home and I will defend it. I was cleaving down goblins when you were still play-fighting with sticks! You think I was always a monk? Think again!" Ildfarn yelled; Slightly deaf and completely grouchy.

"I'm sure Mag is well and happy enough to have your help here, brother Ildfarn, and meant nothing by it. I'm sure your experience will be an asset," Cadwallon interjected diplomatically.

"Well if you can handle that sword swell, brother, then you are as welcome at my side as well as any other," Magdeburg smiled beneath his helmet. They would need as many skilled soldiers as the could muster. He was glad that Ildfarn broken his vow and come forward. He still felt an undercurrent of worry though. If their attack against Kuroki and Rattus failed than the realm would be swept barren of heroic combat talent. The Isles would be lost.

Despite the risks, however, both Magdeburg and his troops knew that forcing this battle early was the best chance they had of holding onto the realm.

"I'll be doing more than fighting, Knight; I'll be keeping you and your cohorts alive."

Magdeburg nodded, gesturing that Ildfarn should undertake some training. In the meantime, Vilipend had returned and was now ready to give his report.

"I found no sign of Dryll and I searched far afield, indeed. It feels like Rattus's work, but given his heading when he left... I'm not sure if either of the Keepers could be responsible."

This was grave news, indeed. It raised the question of whether there was another foul Keeper at work, hiding in the shadows. This was not something they could afford.

"I will need you in the coming battle, but if Glorydale is to retain its hold on this realm than this must be investigated. " Magdeburg lowered his further, "I need you to talk with that thief who has been hanging around the Treasury."

"I think that's his job, sir. He is in charge of finances."

Magdeburg rolled his eyes, "I want you to talk to him. Get him to comb this realm from top to bottom; every nook and cranny. If there are any Keepers or fiendish agents at work I want to know. "

Magdeburg then turned to address the whole room. Cadwallon and Vilipend looked on with interest. "If this monastry falls and the Church of the Avatar is expelled it will leave us vulnerable in realms far more significant than this. What might result; Keeper incursions in Deeppond or Crystalflay? My comrades, we cannot falter now. Make no mistake that while Glorydale may have forsaken this realm, what we do now matters. Despite the fact our neighbours have forgotten us, our actions still have meaning. Whatever the outcome of the coming battle we will be remembered across all the Southlands as heroes who fought stalwartly!"

The trio of Guards currently in the room cheered and even Ildfarn seemed to be vaguely smiling.
    {RPG} Creature Page: Here | My Maps, My Comic

Not even Vermillion reads the OOC threads

Current Awakening Creatures

8 :Creatures Dispatched | Creatures Killed: 9

Rinialrah
    The Alluring Temptress

Rinialrah flipped yet another page as she continued her reading. It was quite a thick book, but she supposed it was to be expected. While she didn't know too much of the Scavenger Room, she knew it was very complex in its magical structure, in addition to being quite powerful in general. From what she could tell, she was the only one researching the Scavenger Room. She let out a sight, knowing it would be quite a while before she finished her work.

As much as she enjoyed reading, performing research work was a different story. She was not as interested in learning of the inner workings of the magic behind a Spell or a Room. It just was not that fascinating to her. Though her father had been a Warlock and constantly pushed her into the direction of magic, she wasn't all that interested in it. He always thought she had the gift of magic, but she thought he was just holding too high a hope for her. She didn't consider herself to be very skilled at it. There were many others who outclassed her in terms of magical abilities.

Rinialrah tried to shake her thoughts away and focus a bit more on researching.

Rinialrah
    Current Equipment: Spear, Crossbow, Quiver (20/20 Broadhead Arrows)
    Efficiency: 110%

Summery: Rinialrah kept Researching.

Tesonu is napping!

Gamer IDs

Grot de Groit
    ...............Master Work-Smith

Grot de Groit, forge-master of the Isles and all round great guy, was done. He had finished the Fear Trap finally and now he wanted nothing more than a break. It was time to go wandering again and see where he ended up. It was time to go walkabout.

"Imma just headin' out fah a while, yah hearin' mah Kroaky?"

The Troll packed up his things and left the dungeon.

Level: 2.15
    Keeper Approval: 100 (Harmonious)
    Manufacture Queue: Empty
    Mood: Fine.
    Quick Summary: Grot finishes the last item in his manufacture queue and leaves.

Fear Trap 1 (100%)
    Freeze Trap 1 (100%)

Gamer IDs

Asifet
    the Aggressor

Asifet winced in regret and guilt. "I am sorry, Keeper Kuroki. Though greatly honored that you regard me so highly, I'm afraid I cannot remain. I have received word that someone very dear to me has been murdered in Redshore. My mentor was an old Samurai and I cannot imagine he would have died without a great struggle. Whoever his killer is, I must now track them down and bring them down before the trail goes cold. It is a matter of honor and revenge that I'm sure you well understand. I know I am being negligent in my duty to you as a creature and I humbly beg forgiveness for my transgressions, but I must go."

The warlock bowed and left, exiting the dungeon.

A WARLOCK HAS LEFT YOUR DUNGEON

ASIFET SUMMARY__________
    Creature Profile
    Gold in Lair: 550
    Health: 82%
    Level: 6 (0|700)
    Keeper Approval: 80 (Friendly)
    Mood: Gone.
    Quick Summary: Gone.

Lysaina

A HOT ELF HAS ENTERED YOUR DUNGEON.

"I will not tolerate such lies. I command arrows of ice, not fire."

Lysaina entered the dungeon and immediately stepped forward towards the Dungeon Heart. She did take into account her surrounding area as she moved, and she found them to be... rather odd. The Treasury was directly connected to the Entrance Portal, and there stood unmined Gold blocks as a wall for the Treasury with a Braced Door attached to it. There was no door for the Dungeon Heart or any sort of defense. It was a sign of the weak. The vulnerable prey of which she easily hunted down and destroyed. This did not bode well... perhaps she should turn back now. No. She should give him a chance, at least, and maybe she could even find what is necessary to finish her quest.

Lysaina stood proudly before Kuroki's Dungeon Heart. She stared directly into his heart with eyes as cold as her arrows. She was easily able to apply the same level of seriousness and firmness to her voice, "Keeper Kuroki... My name is Lysaina. I have... come to serve... but I may leave at any time in search of my quest... Use me as you will... until then... Your orders...?" Lysaina felt that that went better than expected. She ended up talking very slowly, but it was better than stuttering, which she hated as it always gave others the wrong impression. She didn't want to say more than what she felt was necessary for the same reason. Now, she merely waited for Kuroki's orders.

Lysaina
    Equipment: Long Bow, Quiver (20 Arrows), Quiver (20 Arrows)

Summary: Lysaina introduced herself to Kuroki.

Tesonu is napping!

While continuing with his mundane mostly useless activities, Keeper Kuroki has a flash, like a lightning struck him, a sudden pain went throught him and the came to a realization. "For the Dark Gods! I've been messing up, really bad, what have i done?"

"Are you alright Keeper?"

"No, my head hurts. It feels like i've not being myself for a long time. I am afraid i have made terrible decisions."

"FINALLY! So you have realized the sheer stupidity of what you've been doing lately?"

"Don't push your limits informant. Right now i don't feel well, i have a lot to do and more importantly, a lot to fix. Inform me in how much of a bind we are."

"I am afraid the situation in general it's as bad as it can be, Rattus has been gathering his forces, strangely, he doesn't seem to attack us. Father Macguffin's forces on the other hand are still at large but he's yet to take action yet, It is a possibility that he might turn on us anytime, specially considering our situation. Speaking of which, most of our creatures have left the dungeon in a very short period of time, including your "second hand most trusted Asifet", we barely have any militaristic presense as it is."

"I see..."

"Lord Kuroki, what has happened to the Torturer?" Yidra asked him, retaining a polite and neutral tone, "Why has he been replaced by an Imp? With all due respect, I question the wisdom of this decision. Imps do not have the same training to be capable of terrorizing the prisoners into talking. Anything needed beyond that is something I can handle."

Kuroki, curious about this decides to takes a look around his dungeon before answering as he too was unsure about her words and realizes one of his imps doing torture work and the torturer doing workshop duty. "What...? Informant! What is the meaning of this?!"

"Keeper Kuroki, you order this!"

"WHAT!?!?!?! You can't be serious!!" Kuroki picks up his imp and puts it to reinforce the walls in the abandoned dungeon, he also slaps him "This is for doing something nonsensical. Now, back to work!" the imp starts reinforcing walls.

Kuroki turns his attention to the Torturer and orders him "Torturer, this is obviously not an activity fitting for you! Go back to yout original job, also don't mention this incident to no one!" The torturer walks towards his original post.

Kuroki then turns his attention towards Yidra "My dear Yidra, always loyal and always concerned for the well being of my domain, do not worry about them, they have been dealt with, this was part of some sort of prank played on me by an unknown prankster, but it is now over and i'll make sure this won't happen again. But for now my dear, you shouldn't worry about such tiny details, i have a task for you. I need you as well as everyone with fighting capabilities to focus on training. Do not worry my dear, for i am myself once again, but for now, excuse me, i have some duties to attend."

Kuroki turns his attention at the new creatures:

Bug flew straight ahead, towards the Dungeon Heart. "Who are you? Bug is Bug. Bug is Super Fly. Bug can do many things. Bug go train." Bug flies over to the Training Room and begins hitting it.

"Welcome Bug. Make yourself at home. Train hard!" says before the fly goes to the training room.

"That fly seems crazy."

""Crazy" can become a very useful talent if used right."

"Probably..."

"Hello, Keeper. I'm Jinell, and let's just say I'm really good at corrupting people. For the better, that is. I can make a prisoner tell their darkest secrets willingly. I can cause a man to kill his own brother and think it was his idea. I can will the greatest fighter in Heavenarius to drop to their knees and pleasure themselves in the middle of a battle. And, if you'll allow me, I can give you or any of your minions intense orgasmic relief." At this point, she started to lovingly caress one of the bone structures around the dungeon heart with a gloved hand, as if it was some other kind of "bone". "I can do all of these things and more, if you so desire.

Kuroki, ignoring her caress replies to her "You really know how to make your way into the darkest of secrets, aren't you? My desires are quite extensive but i am sure you will be more than willing to comply to every single one of them, don't you?" adds Kuroki in a somewhat suggestive tone. Afterwards his tone sounds normal "Anyways Jinell, you are more than welcome to stay and extract as many secrets as you can, so long as you share those with me obviously."

"That was rather... Interesting."

"Interesting creatures are what we need right now, their talents will serve me!"

"Oh, i am sure the talents of that mistress will sure serve you well, he he."

"Shut up!"

He also notices a new Dark Elf, which was standing right in front of him. "Keeper Kuroki... My name is Lysaina. I have... come to serve... but I may leave at any time in search of my quest... Use me as you will... until then... Your orders...?" Kuroki quickly turned his attention towards her.

"A new Dark Elf, that is excelent. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance Lysaina, I am Keeper Kuroki, ruler of this... precarious domain, I will not lie to you, it is a difficult time right now, but i have some plans in mind, as far as your orders are concerned, i will deliver them to everyone in a moment, for now, make yourself comfortable in my small domain."

Kuroki inspects his creatures "You did mentioned most of our forces left, at least we have Niea and her pet goblin Electra, or was it the other way around? heh, who knows. That goblin has potential, despite being an oportunist while Niea has unquestionably useful to my cause, i do have a couple particular tasks for them. It is time to see into that goblin's potential."

"Keeper... about that..."

"What is it?"

"Actually... you... you kinda... insulted them and made them leave"

Kuroki remains silent for a few seconds, finding it hard to believe at first "Unbelievable... Simply unbelievable..."

"Keeper, are you alright?"

"Yes informant! My one dark elf which actually mattered is gone i have very few creatures, most are low leveled, basically i'll have to regather my forces from scratch except i don't have enough time for that because Rattus could easily knock on my door and come to dine on my dungeon heart! YES!! I AM ALRIGHT!!!"

"Ok, i was just asking..."

After a few moments Kuroki regains composture "Ahem... Nevermind that informant. Seems evident that I've made a ton of mistakes that need fixing. Now if you excuse me..."

"Keeper, there is something else."

"Now what?"

"THE HEROES ARE COMING!"

Kuroki looks outside his dungeon and sees several heroes, 2 archer, 4 guards, 2 dwarf and 1 wizard. They appeare to be leaded by a knight with a very polished armor, they seem to be carrying a special item box "We are in truce with them, i don't think they are coming to backstab me considering Rattus is still at large. But what is that they are carrying? A gift?"

The hero force stand in Kuroki's front gate (to the north), the knight hails, because of their treaty traps did not fire on them "Hail Keeper Kuroki, I'd like to request a word with you, your assistance is needed for both of our causes"

"And who do i owe the pleasure of this visit?"

"I am Captain of the Guards in Red Crystal Islands, my name is Magdeburg. Keeper Kuroki, I have a request we can discuss if you let me in for a talk "face to face""

"Agreed Magdeburg, your heroes have stayed true to their word of truce and i'll let you in, but only you. Please, understand that i still have to take security measures despite our status."

Magdeburg agrees and the door opens for him, he comes in and goes into the Dungeon Heart Room "It is a pleasure to see the Captain of the Guards face to face. But i guess you haven't come for pleasantries, am i right?"

"Indeed. Our heroes require that we use your dungeon as a rendevouz in order to attack Rattus, you see? your position is rather advantageous to us because of all the bridging and connections that have been already made."

"Captain of the Guards i am sure you understand that this kind of action will attract unwanted attention of Rattus into my domain."

"I know, which is why i will post two of my guard in here in your entrance, they will stop whatever force comes in your... precious domain. You may also have noticed the special item we are carrying, well it is for reviving the dead and we cannot use it for anything! it appears to only respond to keeper magic which is why we will hand it to you with one condition: It will be used in case me of some other hero dies in combat and it's needed"

Kuroki finds this request rather odd, but quite useful, it is true that special items can only be used by keepers and otherwise they are just useless pieces of junk, which also, gave Kuroki some advantage as he was the only reliable entity in the realm with the ability to aparently guarantee a life insurance on Magdeburg or one of his men. "I gladly take your request Captain of the Guards, we will safeguard the item, should you have the need for it."

"Good. It is surprising to find someone, specially a keeper with such manners, i will post my two guards into your two main entrances, they will report me in case something goes wrong, also my forces from time to time or at least until we can bridge ourselves towards Rattus's dungeon will be gathering in here to prepare for the battle. Now if you excuse me, we really should be going, it will be a long journey to push Rattus's forces into their domain, we will be using your guard room at your north entrance as rendevouz for our troops from now on."

Magdeburg leaves shortly after and Kuroki is realizes that he's been left in a bit of a bind, he knew that the treaty with the heroes was a good chance to recover and regather his forces, however, something was not right. Kuroki did not feel entirely comfortable with this deal but then again, he has little to no choice left.

As the hero force leaves into the battle and the two guards are posted into the north and south entrances of the dungeon, Kuroki makes an annoucement to his creatures.

"My creatures, as most of you have noticed we had an... unexpected visit a moment ago, Magdeburg, the Captain of the Guards presented himself with an offer to our dungeon, even bringing a special item with him, he has posted two guards into the dungeon, don't and i repeat, DO NOT engage conversation with them or consider them as your friends, they are heroes after all, do not attack them either as it'll just make things more difficult than they are. Also, which ever is outside finish their activities and come back for training, if you need to be picked up is free to request it and it'll be done, but we do need to spend our time wisely. Creatures with combat abilities stay and train, crafters and researchers i have already posted a list of duties for you, whoever with the preference and talent is more than welcome to take these tasks. Do not go outside our domain. That is all."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Important Actions:
    Imp and Torturer stop doing impossible stuff.
    Introductions to new creatures. (Bug, Jinell and Lysaina)
    Magdeburg visiting on north entrance.
    Talk and Agreement with Magdeburg to use north guardroom as rendevouz point.
    Recieve Special Item "Resurrect Creature"
    Two level 3 guards are posted in both entrances of the dungeon.

General Orders:
    Stay inside Dungeon.
    Train.

Research Orders:
    -You have new orders for research, Scavenger room is not worth the effort right now. Prioritize as listed
    Hold Audience
    Call to Arms
    Cave-In
    Temple

Crafting Orders:
    -Prioritize as listed
    1 steel door
    10 braced doors

Imp Orders:
    8 gold mining
    2 expanding
    1 reinforcing