Page 36 of 45 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast

Thread: KeeperFX Unofficial - continued development - alpha builds

Default Re: KeeperFX Unofficial - Alpha 2074

Quote Originally Posted by YourMaster View Post
    Beyond completely rewriting the game, nope.
    I see. What a pity

At least, there is a way to show this counter? So I can see actually how near to collapse I'm

Not at the moment no. But, if you know it's there, you can play around it pretty well normally.

Not at the moment no. But, if you know it's there, you can play around it pretty well normally.
    Indeed, but it could be helpfull in the future to have such information, maybe an hotkey that send you an "i" message with that info.

The game can write information directly to the screen, like frameskip and multiplayer lag. If the thing amount is easy to get, I could try and write it like that when you get close to too much.

The game can write information directly to the screen, like frameskip and multiplayer lag. If the thing amount is easy to get, I could try and write it like that when you get close to too much.
    That would be nice. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigmist View Post
    That would be nice. Thank you!
    I made something, when over 2000 things (out of 2048) it displays a message with the thing-count. Will be in the next alpha.

I made something, when over 2000 things (out of 2048) it displays a message with the thing-count. Will be in the next alpha.
    Nice, you rock!

I'm testing different resolution but with all res > 640x480x32 I get a video distortion when moving camera around the game. Even the mouse pointer is so laggy. There is some option I can set to try get a smooth video experience?

I don't have any issues with mouse or camera lag. There are some options to tweak: https://github.com/dkfans/keeperfx/w...d-Line-Options

You could try '-vidriver windib' and '-altinput'. Do you have '-vidsmooth' enabled? If so, try turning it off.

Edit, you could try extracting this file into your keeperfx directory. Tell me if you notice a difference.
    Last edited by YourMaster; April 2nd, 2020 at 13:49.

I don't have any issues with mouse or camera lag. There are some options to tweak: https://github.com/dkfans/keeperfx/w...d-Line-Options

You could try '-vidriver windib' and '-altinput'. Do you have '-vidsmooth' enabled? If so, try turning it off.

Edit, you could try extracting this file into your keeperfx directory. Tell me if you notice a difference.
    Camera lag appear only when I go over 640x480. For on normal res (640x480) sometimes it point really far where should be, I don't know how explain this issue. I've tryed -altinput and the pointer can reach only half of the screen and movements aren't smooth.
    I've -vidsmooth enabled, I'll try disabling it.
    I've alredy used vidriver windib and directx with res > 640x480, both give camera lag issue