Page 82 of 139 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 92 132 ... LastLast

Thread: Northland Iceland

Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar

Default Re: Northland Iceland

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    ~ Crystice ~ and ~ Emmra ~
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    ._ The Ice Sorceress ~ ~ ~ The Sorceress Sisters ~ ~ ~ The Sweet Sorceress

(Battle Theme) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . (Battle Theme)

Crystice and Emmra continued to research the Lightning Spell. Crystice's mood had become much calmer than before. Emmra sensed this a bit, and gave her sister a quick hug to see if she was really calm or not.

"You're not... still mad, are you?" Emmra asked her, maintaining a sweet tone.

"...Hm?" Crystice turned her head, not paying much attention as she was focused on reading, "Oh, no. Don't worry about it, I'm fine."

Crystice forced herself to smile if only to reassure Emmra. She was in a calmer mood, but not so much a happy mood as to give a real smile. Still, it appeared to be enough for Emmra as she giggled in response and hugged her sister again.

"Heehee, that's good!" Emmra spoke gleefully, smiling brightly.

The sisters returned to their research while under a much brighter mood than before. Emmra leaned a bit on Crystice as she read, finding great comfort and relaxation in doing so. Crystice let her be, knowing it would make Emmra happier to allow her to research faster. Crystice herself wanted to finish the Lightning Spell soon. Not only to prove her new found loyalty and worth to Tesonu, or reinforce it if she already proved it, but because there was a long list of research items that she wanted to see completed before Hannibal attacks, if possible.

~ ~ ~ Crystice ~ and ~ Emmra's ~ ~ ~
    Summary

Crystice/Emmra
    Health: 86%, 100%
    Level: 4, 3
    Experience: 4/45, 12/35
    Gold in Hand: 0, 0
    Gold in Lair: 642, 450
    Current Weapons/Items Carried: None/Wizard Staff
    Location: Library, Northwest Corner/Library, Northwest Corner
    Status: Calm and Eager, Researching the Lightning Spell/Happy, Researching the Lightning Spell

Summery: The sisters researched, their mood brightening.
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: popgunpigeon

SHAYLUM
    Dark Archer of Northland

Suria the Blue Spawn of Rage

Shaylum stirred some more before jerking awake. Immediately several things - a mental checklist of things, in fact - registered in her mind.

1. I am in my lair.
    2. My butt aches.
    3. There is a heavy weight on my lap.
    4. It's breathing.
    5. It's breath smells faintly of rotting flesh.
    6. Oh Shit.
    7. Why am I stroking it?
    8. Oh, by the Saints I hope it doesn't wake up on me!

The Archer began to remove the hand which was stroking it very, very slowly.

Unfortunately, for Shaylum, the beast was not fated to remain asleep. In fact, it was a loud and abrupt voice that would awake her, calling her by her greatest desire from her deep sleep...

IT IS PAYDAY!

Suria's eyes cracked open slowly, and she stood up while still on Shaylum. Her eyes widened quickly as she woke up more, then she was brought to the attention of Shaylum, of whom she rested upon. Not remembering that she took a nap on what she believed to be a dead Hero earlier, Suria merely stared at Shaylum. And stared... her bright green eyes locked on Shaylum's. The most horrible thing about this stare was how neutral and expressionless it was, bringing about fear of ignorance to what she might do next...

''Uhhh... Hello?'' she hazarded weakly.

Suria slowly opened her mouth, her fangs sharp as ever with a bit of dry blood from her last meal. Saliva slowly dripping out and onto Shaylum. If looking carefully enough, one could see a bit of tentacle and human flesh in the back of her mouth, stuck between her teeth.

Suria began to speak, in a state of question to ask what was unexpected to most, "...Are you mommy?"

Shaylum blinked.

The Demon Spawn was still there.

She blinked again and bit the inside of her mouth this time.

Yep... Suria was definately there.

''Do you want me to be... little one?'' asked the Archer quizzically. She had never wanted children... they kept you from the frontlines, from doing your bit. That was back when she was a Hero, but under the Lord-Master she felt the same. She felt maybe this aggressive and violent Demon Spawn could be an answer... if it didn't immediately start nomming on her. She considered it at least.

Suria stared blankly at Shaylum, then she began crawling up to Shaylum's face, her front and still sharp claws stepping over her breasts and onto her neck, giving Shaylum minor injuries along the way. Suria began to sniff Shaylum's face...

Suddenly, Suria jumped back onto Shaylum's stomach, looking a bit annoyed, "You're that human Hero that I saw in the Guard Room earlier! Why didn't anyone attack you!?"

Recalling what happened earlier, Suria began jumping up and down onto Shaylum angrily, "But instead they just ignored me! I hate them! Rargh!"

Suria released her anger by spitting Fire out at Scourge's Lair, mostly due to some sort of instinctual connection that she made between her and Vermillion, both being Rogues.

''Well... maybe they recognized that I serve... Tesonu.'' She choked out in what she hoped was a reasonable and good natured tone despite the fact the little beast was was jumping on her! In reality it was somewhat strained at the edges.

«« This is no way to wake up... if I were on my feet I might stand a chance of... escaping or something! »» She cast her eyes over to the Rogue lair on burning merrily, which sparked another thought. «« Tesonu won't let me down... he'll save me if this gets out of hand and this demon spawn obviously has mother issues - maybe I should take a firmer tack! »»

''Now shouldn't you be collecting your pay, young one?'' Shaylum rebuked in a firm and matronly voice... emphasising the 'pay'.

Suria stopped jumping, then turned to Shaylum confusedly, "...What pay?"

In truth, Suria actually forgot that Payday occurred, being as she was too distracted by the current situation and by her angry thoughts. Suria then took another whiff of Shaylum's scent, and suddenly recalled a question she was going to ask earlier but forgot if only due to her annoyance at being ignored.

"I just remembered! If you're a human, why did you want to be my mommy?" Suria asked, then added, "You don't smell like a Dragon."

Shaylum sighed - dodging the question, ''I was merely... curious. Why did you think I was?''

"You seemed interested in being my mommy," Suria answered simply, "I had a dream about my mommy from before I was kidnapped..."

Suria's tone turned a bit more aggressive towards the end, becoming upset again.

Shaylum's eyes darkened inscrutably. Her voice completely neutral, she asked, ''Did you kill them?''

Suria looked at Shaylum, confused, "What? No! I don't know what happened to me, that stupid human took me away and then he kept hitting me until I killed him!"

The Archer motioned to the ground beside her for Suria to get off.

''There was a payday called, accompany me to the Treasury?''

Shaylum got back on topic, voice low and personal.

''You killed him... I understand and there is no shame in it, girl. I'm sure you're mother would probably be proud of you if anything. I've heard vengeance against those who have slighted you is a sweet elixir; one I'm yet to sample. I will though. You know that Dark Elf? He tortured me you know - treated my like a lump of flesh under his scalpal. I screamed, I broke and he continued on anyway. I know how it feels. One day, however... he will fall from Master Tesonu's favor. It may only be for an instant, but I will seize it to the fullest. I wouldn't have considered the thought a week ago, but I'm also very much a different person and revenge does have a certain allure now. There are some people in this world who... make my blood boil... do you know this feeling?''

Suria got off, then began moving with Shaylum to the Treasury. She listened to Shaylum's speech.

"...Too many words... ...What's an elixir?" Suria asked as she continued to try and comprehend Shaylum. "...You want me to kill the Dark Elf?"

Shaylum ignored the first question for now. That was probably better answered in the Library.

''I believe that the Dark Elf's standing in the eyes of the Keeper would... get us in trouble if we killed him, '' Shaylum spoke more slowly, ''Whilst loyal... Ithique is an bossy and unstable minion. The Dark Elf acts more than he thinks. Eventually this will annoy the Keeper, and he won't be so unhappy about losing the creature. This is when i will end him... It is a personal matter, but you are welcome to join me if you wish, of course. He is no weakling.''

Suria leaped up and down with joy, "I'll rip out his stomach and feed it to him before I rip out his eyes and tear up his face then eat his brain! He can't hurt me, I'm the strongest Creature ever! I have Protect! ...By the way, I'm Suria. Who are you?"

The Archer smiled. ''I'm Lieutnant Shaylum, Dark Archer in Tesonu's Unholy Legion. You can call be Shay, though.''

She reached the Treasury and quickly amassed 110 gold pieces.

"Shay-lum..." Suria murmured, before collecting 660 Gold herself.

Suria preferred to say "Shaylum" to "Shay". She hated nicknames quite a bit.

Suria then realized something else she didn't know, "What's a Lu... Luta... Um... what's that thing you mentioned?"

''My old rank... a mark of seniority amongst former comrades. I spent years on the frontlines proving my worth, trying to get promoted to the Steelies. I was better than them all and never once was I recognised - until I was redeployed to Northland. Cedric just wanted to get into my pants, the arrogant louse. He overdid it - Lieutnant is no rank for a door-guard. I hated the system and I rebuffed him. He surrendered me to Tesonu. He never did deserve to be a Lord. I don't think he even deserves to live. I'm sure Tesonu won't mind you disemboweling him when the time comes, Suria, though you'll be in for competition... I don't think there is anyone in this dungeon who doesn't wish to be the one to end him!''

Too many words...

Suria nods in response, pretending to understand.

Shaylum made for the door.

''Want to go do some Research? Training?''

"Books have too many words... but I can't train anymore either... I don't feel like I'm learning much in there. And I... kinda destroyed it before..." Suria muttered as she recalled how the Training Room was up in flames when she was last there, "...So ok, Library."

''Then let us be going.''

Suria follows Shaylum to the Library.

Shaylum selected a book for herself, and offered one to Suria, before she began to read.

Suria took the book and began to read.

Suria
    Health: 100%
    Level: 6
    Experience: 8/80
    Gold in Hand: 0
    Gold in Lair: 2846
    Current Weapons/Items Carried: None

Shaylum_________________
    Level | 3.1
    Gold | 110
    Health | 100%
    Mood | Fine
    Keeper Approval | 80 (Friendly)
    Status | Researching

Summery: Suria and Shaylum talked, ending in some sort of friendship, then they collected their Payday of 660 and 110 respectfully. They entered the Library and began Researching.
    Last edited by MeinCookie; May 12th, 2012 at 15:45.
    {RPG} Creature Page: Here | My Maps, My Comic

Not even Vermillion reads the OOC threads

Current Awakening Creatures

8 :Creatures Dispatched | Creatures Killed: 9

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: NEVEC DARKBLADE Steam ID: blackdragonknight254

Samantha,
    The Loving Priestess

Samantha stops training, having reached level 2 and a bit after. She shrugs to herself, pondering her thoughts. She exits the training room, with Valkoth trailing behind her, also level 2.
    "So.....Where you off to?"Samantha shrugs, and says "I'm not sure. Just......Somewhere else." Valkoth nods, and they both exit the Dungeon via the Portal.

Kar'thus finishes his last barricade, and looks around, noting that the Troll left, and Clara the Guard assisted with forging alongside Admortis. He stops forging, and decides that he has something more important to do. He gets up, and walks out of the Workshop. Arriving at the Training Room, he goes to train, not caring who was in the room.

Summary:
    Health: 80%
    Level: 3.220
    Mood: Normal
    Gold: 120
    Keeper Approval: 30 (Neutral)
    Summary: Goes to Train
    Current Equipment: Zweihänder Sword
    Labrys Axe
    Square-Headed War Hammer
    Reaper Scythe

Forging Summary:
    Barricade (3/3)
    Last edited by ARMofORION; May 15th, 2012 at 22:11.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Skarok

DARYL

The ruthless sole survivor

Daryl was growing tired of training. It's been quite some time since he last slept, but now was not the time for relaxing. Unfortunately Daryl still had only half of his weaponry available; the javelins he normally carried were still somewhere in the territory of his former allies. If there was going to be another fight soon however, he didn't want to fight only with a limited amount of equipment. Plus some parts of his armor were crippled, not very badly, but it still needed fixing. Daryl finally stopped training, withdrew his weapon and marched straight out of the room. Again Daryl entered the hatchery and restored some of his strength before heading back to the hallway. The sounds he heard before were making it obvious that a workshop wasn't far away. Since he knew the way to the guard room already it wasn't hard to tell where he had to go.

Daryl entered the workshop and took a quick look around. Then, he stepped over to an empty spot where the other creatures wouldn't bother him, before taking the stuff he needed. He then was working on his armor for quite some time. After he was finally finished and had it fixed up as good as he was able to, he started to work on his javelins. First he was shaping the general forms for a full set of ten, small, light and deadly spears. After that Daryl moved over to the next step of the process with the speed and accuracy of someone who was more than just skilled in his work.

Health: 85%
    Gold: 0.00
    Level: 2.80
    Keeper Approval: -20
    Mood: Focused
    Quick Summary: He stopped to train, grabbed some chickens again to get his strength back, found the workshop where he began to forge some javelins for himself. Also fixed his armor in the process.
    Last edited by Skarok; May 13th, 2012 at 13:55.
    There is absoluetly nothing wrong with DK Mobile, whatsoever.

Tentacle
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Evifire

Methras, The Spider Fairy

After being converted by a strange Necromancer, she flies down a long hallway, that had steel doors at both ends, and entered the Guardroom. She continued to fly as she came across two doors. She peered into the one on her left, and found the Training Room. She then peered into the one on her right, and found the Hatchery. With the Hatchery here, the lair mustn't be far off, she entered the Hatchery and saw another path that led into the a area that had some beds in it. She flew over, passing both the Dungeon Heart and the Portal, and entered the lair. Once inside, she looked around for a spot not to close to anyone else's, and soon makes hers in a spot that respected her private space.
    Her lair is some kind of curved stone that make a "C" shape, spider webbing going from the tips of the "C" that formed some sort of bed that one would curl up in. After doing that, she sat on top of her "C" stone, ripping off ruined parts of webbing on her webbing dress, then repaired the damages after creating some new webbing for it. She then flew back into the Hatchery, and into the Training Room. She felt all of her power be sapped away when she pledged herself to Keeper Tesonu, so she'll have to train herself back into shape. She began to train, hitting the training dummies with some force no fairy seemed to have.

Mood: Neutral
    Level: 1
    Keeper Approval: 0
    Summary: Methras made her lair, and went to train.
    ===
    Zael, The Ice Elf

Zael opened her eyes, frost on her blue skin for as long she slept under her frozen mushroom for a long time. She yawned, stretching her limbs, before coughing loudly.

"Oh great..." Zael mumbled, as she got herself out from under the frozen mushroom, pulling out some cloth and covered her mouth, which will prevent any other creatures getting sick from her. This'll have to do. Zael thought to herself, as she got up and started going to the Library. Once in, her eyes spotted that the current spell must be lightning, least that's what the covers of the books the warlocks were holding said, as she pulled one out herself, walked to spot for herself, and sat down, her legs crossing as she read the book to help with research.

Health:*95%
    Mood:*Neutral
    Level:*4
    Keeper Approval:*0
    Summary:*Zael woke up, was sick so got a mask to cover her mouth, then went to the library to help research, keeping a safe distance from the warlocks, just incase.
    ===
    A large axe was thrown out of the portal, which then landed with a thud. Afterwards, a armoured hand reached out and grabbed the edge of the portal, pulling up whatever it is. Another armoured hand joins the other, and the figure is revealed much quicker.

A Dark Knight has entered your Dungeon!

Rob, Death's Shroud

Rob got the rest of himself out of the portal, before grabbing his axe from the ground, and dragging it. He stopped once he got to a three-way pathway, to the Dungeon Heart, Hatchery, and Lair. Rob turned to his right, heading into the Lair. Rob didn't care where he placed his lair, and made his right next to the entrance of the lair. A bone throne, some of the bones permanently turned into a rusty red color from how they were removed.
    Rob felt some of his power wisp away from the travel of Crystalbarrow to Northland, and he seeked to fix that, his body moving on it's own. Soon enough, he entered the Training Room. He looked at the Fairy, who looked at him back. A few seconds later, Rob ignored her the best he could, his mind wavering uncontrollably, as he began to train on the dummies. The Fairy shivered as she resumed training.

Mood: Headache
    Level: 3
    Summary: Rob made his lair and is training.

Malsiah
    The Ancient

(Main Theme)

Malsiah continued to watch the sisters as they researched, taking note of their recent actions.

Hmhmhm... they seem quite close... adorable...

Through her Sight ability, Malsiah suddenly sensed the presence of another. She quickly turned, while still invisible, and headed towards the entrance to see who entered. She found Shaylum and Suria, and watched them for a moment from behind a bookshelf.

That Human Archer and Demon Spawn... hmhm... who knew such a reckless beast could be literate.

Not long after, Zael also entered the Library and began to research.

Oh my, what a barely clothed Elf... I haven't seen her around... hmhmhm... I wonder what she is doing with that...

Malsiah observed Zael as she tried to remain away from the other Creatures, covering her mouth with a cloth. She coughed a bit, and Malsiah came under the conclusion that she was sick.

Haha... perhaps I should finish my research for the time being...

Malsiah moved to a spot up north in the Library, away from the other Creatures. There, she continued her research.

Malsiah
    .. The Ancient

Experience: 0/35
    Gold in Hand: 369
    Gold in Lair: 0
    Current Weapons/Items Carried: Spell Book, Creature Book
    Efficiency : 1.00
    Summery: Malsiah researched.
    Last edited by Metal Gear Rex; May 14th, 2012 at 04:09.

Tesonu is napping!

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: NEVEC DARKBLADE Steam ID: blackdragonknight254

The water in the Temple begins to act up. It is subtle at first. Slowly, the water begins to speed up, moving like a fierce wind is constantly blowing over it. The water turns blood-red, frothing back and forth furiously. A winged figure flies out of the water nearly reaching the roof and the water begins to return back to normal.
    THE GODS HAVE REWARDED YOUR SACRIFICE(S) WITH A DARK ANGEL! Bayli slowly descends to the ground, trying to find a form to fit her body, weakening as it struggles to work in this realm. Her body finally settles, revealing a elven looking girl, in scale-mail, with dragon wings. She looks around, and exits the room, her wings folding over her body. She enters the Dungeon Heart room. With a soft whisper that passed as her voice, she says "Greetings Keeper Tesonu. My name is Bayli. I have been sent to serve under you by the Dark Gods." She bows slightly, and exits the room. She heads off to the Lair, creating a home for herself, a simple spot on the floor with a rune on the ground, pulsing a dark blue. She exits the room, and arrives in the Training Room, and attacks the Dummies.

Summary:
    Mood: Normal
    Gold: 0
    Keeper Approval: 20 (Neutral)
    Summary: Enters, talks to the Keeper, sets up home, goes to train
    Current Equipment: N/A
    Last edited by ARMofORION; May 14th, 2012 at 23:13.

Keeper Tesonu

Valkoth had recently been converted and remained in the Training Room. The Torturer somehow entered the room despite their bodies being sealed to the Torture Tables.

"How did I do?"

"Not bad. You about blew it when you faked sleep."

After handing Valkoth a semi poisonous beer, the Torturer leaves. He makes a significant distance away from the Training Room, before he removes his disguise and reveals himself to be no other than Carl. Carl takes out a cigar and has a smoke.

Good job, Carl. I'm surprised he fell for it. Stupid drunks.

A TUNNELLER HAS LEFT YOUR DUNGEON!

...Stupid Tunneller.

A PRIESTESS HAS LEFT YOUR DUNGEON!

Stupid Mentor.

"Keeper Tesonu! The Library was ruined, again! And I think this Fairy is to blame! Just look at her!"

Tesonu looks over at the Library, sees the fallen bookcase and sees the drunk Atrocya.

God damn it, stupid Fairy!

Tesonu slaps Atrocya in the back of the head.

Bad Fairy! No Casino for you! You're going on a time out.

Tesonu picks up Atrocya and then drops her into the Torture Chamber.

A TROLL HAS LEFT YOUR DUNGEON!

...Well there goes that idiot Troll...

ADMORTIS!

...Here's 10 Gold. I didn't like him either.

Tesonu drops 10 Gold on Admortis' Head.

A BILE DEMON HAS ENTERED YOUR DUNGEON!

Oh, a fatty! Greetings, Tubby. You should probably hit the Training Room before you try and Manufacture anything.

Tesonu then catches notice of Shaylum and Suria, following them into the Library.

''I believe that the Dark Elf's standing in the eyes of the Keeper would... get us in trouble if we killed him. Whilst loyal... Ithique is an bossy and unstable minion. The Dark Elf acts more than he thinks. Eventually this will annoy the Keeper, and he won't be so unhappy about losing the creature. This is when i will end him...''

You know, I can hear literally everything you two are saying. And if you are so eager...

Tesonu picks up Shaylum and Ithique then drops them into the Combat Pit.

Now prove which is the better Archer.

Tesonu looks at Suria, who doesn't Research well.

You can go too. And with someone else...

Tesonu picks up Suria, Clara, and Daryl then drops them into the Combat Pit as well.

Suria and Shaylum, you can be on one team and fight Clara, Daryl, and Ithique as the other team.

A BLACK KNIGHT HAS ENTERED YOUR DUNGEON!

Greetings, Rob. Make yourself at home, train, all that stuff. We're expecting an invasion soonish, so you best be ready for it when it comes.

A NEW SPELL HAS BEEN RESEARCHED: LIGHTNING

Good job, Researchers. Of course, Crystice and Emmra did most of the work, ending up with a combined total of nearly half the required research... everyone did well too... Except Atrocya!

Tesonu pets the Sorceress Sisters on the head, then slaps Malsiah in the rear.

Now, the Protect is to follow. Onward! ...But you may take a break now if necessary. Train if needed.

Tesonu casts Speed on Crystice, Emmra, and Malsiah.

THE GODS HAVE ACCEPTED YOUR SACRIFICE!

I got the what now? ...Oh, so they finally come crawling back on their knees, is that it? Dicks!

THE GODS HAVE BLESSED YOU WITH A WOMAN!

...Yeah. YEAH.

Tesonu then looks at Bayli.

...Oh. Where are her boobs? This is an insult! Argh!

"Greetings Keeper Tesonu. My name is Bayli. I have been sent to serve under you by the Dark Gods."

I will test your ability to serve, if you truly are a female. On y-

Keeper.

Alright, alright, fine. Go research Protect, manufacture some Lightning Traps, or train or something.

Stupid Mentor always being a bastard...

That's not what I called you for.

What?

The Tentacles have returned!

...I see.

Tesonu saw the Tentacle Chief, Tarku, enter the Trap Room. He was joined by his son, Turok, and a large group of thirteen Tentacle Guardians, in addition to a single frail looking Tentacle. They appeared to be carrying a Special.

"Hear me, Keeper Tesonu!" Tarku spoke loudly, "We of the Tentacle Tribe have decided to honor your words. We will form a truce, and we shall aid you in battle against Hannibal. After we succeed, you are to return my daughter to me and grant us control over Hannibal's dungeon. If you are true to your words, then we will continue to aid you. As a symbol of our alliance, please take this."

The Tentacles push the Special, Heal All, in front of Tesonu's Steel Door.

Tarku continued to speak, "We will spare you with our knowledge, a small fighting force, and permission to cross over our waters so long as this alliance continues to stand."

"Hannibal appears to control the southeast part of the realm, along with various Heroes. My people tell me of Heroes crossing the bridge to the south often. We have scouted the area from time to time, but do not desire to provoke them."

"We have scouted a bit of Hannibal's land. He appears to be fond of Gas Traps and Sentry Traps. When you decide to attack, proceed with caution. And lastly..."

Four of the Tentacle Guardians stepped forward, along with the frail looking Tentacle.

"I will give you four of my Tentacle Guardians, along with one of my Tentacle Scouts, to bolster your army. Use them wisely."

Thank you for everything, Chief Tarku. I will gladly accept it and use it to the best of my ability to defeat Hannibal.

"I believe this is all that must be said. We will take our leave of you now."

The Tentacles then left Tesonu's dungeon, returning to their own territory.

Alright, Tentacles. You can wait in the Guard Room until I need you. The Hatchery is beyond the northern door if you ever get hungry.

Hmm... Hannibal's own Trap Room seems rather threatening... but I can do better...

Tesonu then begins giving commands to his Imps.

Alright, Manufacturers! I have a high priority task for you all in order to finish the Trap Room. I need one Wooden Door, two Braced Doors, one Steel Door, one Sentry Trap, two Lightning Traps, and two Spike Traps. Get to work, quickly!

Tesonu casts a powerful Speed Monster on Kar'thus and Admortis.

Admortis, as soon as you finish that Fear Trap, I want you to head to the Trap Room. Some of the eastern Traps took some damage, and I want you to repair them. It is minor damage, but it is damage nevertheless. Oh, and feel free to admire the Trap Room as it stands, even if it is incomplete.

To All Creatures!

We have successfully formed an alliance with the Tentacle Tribe. We now have five of them within our Guard Room. I want that no one disturbs them too much or angers them, else they will face my wrath with denied mercy.

Oh and Carl, get the Imps to mine the Gold to the west, now that we can cross onto the water.

Important Actions:
    Slaps Atrocya and Drops Her into the Torture Chamber
    Drops 10 Gold on Admortis' Head
    Drops Suria, Shaylum, Clara, Daryl, and Ithique into the Combat Pit
    Lightning Spell Researched
    Pets Crystice and Emmra
    Slaps Malsiah in the Rear
    Casts Speed Monster on Crystice, Emmra, and Malsiah
    Forms an Alliance with the Tentacle Tribe
    Receives a Heal All Special
    Receives five Tentacles
    Casts a Powerful Speed Monster on Kar'thus and Admortis

Orders:
    Atrocya: No Payday, On Time-Out
    Tubbz: Train then Manufacture
    Suria/Shaylum/Clara/Daryl/Ithique: Suria/Shaylum on One Team and Clara/Daryl/Ithique on the Other
    Admortis: After Finishing the Fear Trap, Repair Damaged Traps in the Trap Room
    Fighters: Train
    Researchers: Train or Research Protect, Scavenger Room, Sight-of-Evil, and Call-to-Arms in that Order
    Manufacturers: [High Priority] Manufacture 1 Wooden Door, 2 Braced Doors, 1 Steel Door, 1 Sentry Trap, 2 Lightning Traps, and 2 Spike Traps [Low Priority] Manufacture Barricades, Sentry Traps, Gas Traps, Spike Traps, Freeze Traps - Couple of Fear Traps, Boulder Traps, Lightning Traps, and Trigger Traps
    All Creatures: Do Not Provoke the Tentacles

Imp Orders:
    Mine Western Gold

Research in Progress:
    Protect Spell: 0%
    Scavenger Room: 0%
    Sight-of-Evil Spell: 0%
    Call-to-Arms Spell: 0%

Current Gold:
    19403, +2244, -10

Current NPC Allies:
    -Tara-
    Creature Type: Tentacle
    Level: 6
    -Abilities-
    Level 1: Melee
    Level 3: Freeze
    Level 6: Protect Self
    Info: Tentacle Guardian. Wears armor around main body. She's the strongest of the Tentacle Guardian allies and has a very serious and loyal personality. She is fierce in combat and can strike fear in many foes.

-Tent-
    Level: 4
    -Abilities-
    Info: Tentacle Guardian. Wears armor around main body. A slightly lazy but still skilled fighter.

-Toe-
    -Abilities-
    Info: Tentacle Guardian. Wears armor around main body. He has very large tentacles and likes to smack people in battle.

-Testi-
    -Abilities-
    Info: Tentacle Guardian. Wears armor around main body. He's the weakest of the Tentacle Guardians but still can possess a significant threat.

-Trouse-
    Level: 5
    -Abilities-
    Level 5: Invisibility
    Info: Tentacle Scout. She doesn't fight well and has frail skin, but she's stealthy and can detect Traps.
    Last edited by Metal Gear Rex; May 16th, 2012 at 10:40.

Tesonu is napping!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    ~ Crystice ~ and ~ Emmra ~
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    ._ The Ice Sorceress ~ ~ ~ The Sorceress Sisters ~ ~ ~ The Sweet Sorceress

(Main Theme) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . (Main Theme)
    (Battle Theme) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . (Battle Theme)

A NEW SPELL HAS BEEN RESEARCHED: LIGHTNING

Crystice, followed by Emmra, shut her book. She took in a deep breath for relaxation.

Good job, Researchers. Of course, Crystice and Emmra did most of the work, ending up with a combined total of nearly half the required research...

Crystice felt a sense of satisfaction, accomplishment, and pride with Tesonu's words. It was good to be reminded of her invaluable abilities as a researcher, but also to be recognized by both Tesonu and her fellow allies. She wondered what Emmra felt about it, but assumed that she was merely happy to be helpful and didn't really understand such feelings very much.

...Everyone did well too... Except Atrocya!

"Who's Atrocya?" Emmra asked, turning her head to Crystice.

Crystice replied calmly, "Probably that stupid Fairy from before."

Crystice noticed that said Fairy appeared to be missing. She presumed that she was removed from the Library by Tesonu and properly dealt with.

"So, what now, Crystice?" Emmra asked her sister.

"Now... we'll research the Protect Spell. Afterwards, we should probably get in a bit of practice before the next battle," Crystice answered simply.

Emmra wasn't too pleased to hear of yet another battle, but she was eager to practice new spells, "...Ok!"

"Alright," Crystice replied as she stood up, helping Emmra up as well, "Let's go get some books and meet back here again."

"Ok!" Emmra smiled, then her happiness suddenly turned to silly curiosity as she retained a goofy smile, "Say Crystice, I've been wondering about something..."

Crystice glanced at Emmra, asking as she laughed lightly, "What?"

"...Heehee... What happened to your hair?" Emmra asked as she gently touched the end of Crystice's short hair with her right hand.

Crystice turned red with embarrassment. She was reminded of the incident long ago, feeling embarrassed by how she allowed herself to fall into such a vulnerable position but also for her false feelings for Admortis that followed.

"I-um... it got cut off in a battle a while back..." Crystice replied hesitantly.

"Aww. I think we should find a way to grow it back!" Emmra said joyfully, "I really like your hair being long. You've always kept it long. I'm going to go grab some books and find out how, you can research the Protect Spell instead!"

"Ah, Emmra, wait!" Crystice called out towards her sister, who was already skipping and giggling away.

Emmra didn't stop, and headed off on her own. Crystice wanted her to help her with the Protect Spell, but then she thought about her shortened hair. She honestly didn't pay attention to it much, but now that she was thinking about it, it did feel a bit odd to her. She got used to it hanging over her shoulders along with the general feel and look of it. She only previously decided to keep it short because of Admortis, but he was no longer a reason to do that.

Crystice decided to let Emmra go off on her own, while she worked alone on the Protect Spell. She skimmed through a nearby bookshelf and quickly found a book, then she returned to her corner and began research. With the effects of Speed Monster and her desire to see the Protect Spell finished, Crystice quickly began making progress.

~ ~ ~ Crystice ~ and ~ Emmra's ~ ~ ~
    Summary

Crystice/Emmra
    Health: 86%, 100%
    Level: 4, 3
    Experience: 4/45, 12/35
    Gold in Hand: 0, 0
    Gold in Lair: 642, 450
    Current Weapons/Items Carried: None/Wizard Staff
    Status: Calm and Eager, Researching the Protect Spell/Happy, Researching a Hair Growth Spell
    Efficiency: 175%/165%

Summery: Crystice and Emmra talked, then Emmra went off to research how to fix Crystice's hair as Crystice researched the Protect Spell.

Tesonu is napping!

Tentacle
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Evifire

Methras, The Spider Fairy

She continued to train, easily exhausting herself from constantly doing so, but she felt as if she had to do this. Since she was converted all of her powers were stripped away, and she had no knowledge of any spells to help her in combat. Of course, she was tougher than normal fairies, making her a backup front-line fighter against unarmoured enemies, but having herself go against stronger, armoured, enemies wouldn't be a good thing to really do.
    Methras shook her head, as a Dark Angel entered the Training Room, her eyes widen at the sight of such a creature. Gulping down her nerves, she continued to train.

Mood: Uneasy
    Summary: Methras trained, still.

===
    Zael, The Ice Elf

Zael closed the book about lightning once the Mentor announced the spell was researched. She saw the Sorcerer sisters be petted on the pets, and with a turn of her head, sees a transparent female warlock get slapped on her ass. Typical Tesonu. Zael thought to herself, pulling the cloth against her mouth some more. Zael got up, walked over to the bookshelf that she got the lightning book from, and went over to the next to get a book on protect. Zael looked at the transparent warlock again, one of her eyebrows raised, before she went back to her spot, slumped back to the ground, and opened the book.

Health: 95%
    Summary: Zael is now helping research Protect.

===
    Rob, Death's Shroud

Rob appeared to have not heard Tesonu, but he sure enough knew what to do already, constantly hitting the training dummy with his axe, with the blunt side of course as Rob rather not destroy the training dummy. His exposed and infected eye flickered towards the Dark Angel that entered the room, a creature Rob only heard rumors of in his past life, but he was told of there only being male dark angels. Of course, time changes, so Rob ignores the ponders in his brain, focusing on regaining his missing strength above all else.

Summary: Rob looked at the Bayil, wondered about the rumors he heard long long ago, then realized he didn't care at the moment and continued training.