Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: The Forgotten One - An Elite Campaign

Default Re: The Forgotten One - An Elite Campaign

Hello again.

I've just beaten the 2nd Level. But:

4. The level properly ends now.
    That didn't happen. I still can play AND the hero portal in the most upper left corner still spawns new enemies every few minutes although I've taken it over, taken every land and killed each hero.

Quote Originally Posted by emil View Post
    Hello again.

I've just beaten the 2nd Level. But:

That didn't happen. I still can play AND the hero portal in the most upper left corner still spawns new enemies every few minutes although I've taken it over, taken every land, and killed each hero.
    Hello again as well. I fixed the hero party that continues to respawn after destroying the hero gate. As for the level not ending, did you kill all four sons and the lord of the land? If so, then it is bugged and I'll look into it when I revisit this campaign.
    P.S. Did you kill the dark angel as well?
    Last edited by Crafty; June 19th, 2021 at 18:58.
    My Dungeon Keeper 2 Campaigns

Veteran Campaign
    A New League - Coop Campaign
    The Forgotten One - An Elite Campaign

My Twitch Where I Stream DK2 Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

https://www.twitch.tv/justcrafty

Quote Originally Posted by Crafty View Post
    Hello again as well. I fixed the hero party that continues to respawn after destroying the hero gate. As for the level not ending, did you kill all four sons and the lord of the land? If so, then it is bugged and I'll look into it when I revisit this campaign.
    P.S. Did you kill the dark angel as well?
    Thanks for fixing that for the future. As I said, I've done everything what could be done, dark angel's dead, build the temple, got both portals, got every graveyard, got the infinite goldmine, took over the whole land everywhere and every lord is dead. Which lord you mean with lord of the land? At the top middle in the castle?

He spawns after killing all his sons with a massive party from the middle of the castle. Did that not happen?

EDIT: Ah, I found a trigger that was bugged, causing the lord of the land to not spawn after killing his sons. It is fixed now, sorry. You missed out on the biggest fight of the map
    Last edited by Crafty; June 19th, 2021 at 23:36.

Veteran Campaign

He spawns after killing all his sons with a massive party from the middle of the castle. Did that not happen?

EDIT: Ah, I found a trigger that was bugged, causing the lord of the land to not spawn after killing his sons. It is fixed now, sorry. You missed out on the biggest fight of the map
    Damn, but thanks for the bugfixes. I hope the 3rd mission works fine.

Edit: Savegame still loads with the new version and the last wave with the lord spawns immediately. Nice.
    Last edited by emil; June 20th, 2021 at 17:03.

Damn, but thanks for the bugfixes. I hope the 3rd mission works fine.

Edit: Savegame still loads with the new version and the last wave with the lord spawns immediately. Nice.
    Lmao nice, did the level end properly after you killed him?

Level 3 has had the most testing done, it should work as intended.

Veteran Campaign

Lmao nice, did the level end properly after you killed him?.
    Yes, that was very easy. You just have to kill the Lord and it's done.

Yes, that was very easy. You just have to kill the Lord and it's done.
    Easy, as in slaying him was easy to do? If so I can def make it harder

P.S. - Added four new parties that spawn after killing Cedric's sons. You also have 10 minutes of reprieve after you kill the sons before Cedric attacks with his final force.
    Last edited by Crafty; June 20th, 2021 at 20:33.

Veteran Campaign

Okay, now I am at the 3rd mission. It seems a little bit buggy with the portal at the blue keeper. The portal keeps disappearing when I attack the treasure room which is in the middle of the blue base. When the portal has disappeared, there are just rocks left where the portal was. I killed every unit from the blue keeper but going in or next to that treasure room, the portal keeps disappearing. I can't really say what is the trigger. I saved and loaded a lot. The portal has disappeared when it belonged to the blue keeper and it keeps disappearing when it belongs me. In my actual save game I captured the portal already and there is just the treasure chamber in the middle of the blue keeper left and also the door to the left and to the right. And I got the 5 extracreatures from the 2nd portal.

Edit: Ok, I don't think it's because of the treasure room, but when the fog of war at the right door of the treasure room disappears, the portal disappears too.
    Last edited by emil; June 24th, 2021 at 20:44.

Okay, now I am at the 3rd mission. It seems a little bit buggy with the portal at the blue keeper. The portal keeps disappearing when I attack the treasure room which is in the middle of the blue base. When the portal has disappeared, there are just rocks left where the portal was. I killed every unit from the blue keeper but going in or next to that treasure room, the portal keeps disappearing. I can't really say what is the trigger. I saved and loaded a lot. The portal has disappeared when it belonged to the blue keeper and it keeps disappearing when it belongs me. In my actual save game I captured the portal already and there is just the treasure chamber in the middle of the blue keeper left and also the door to the left and to the right. And I got the 5 extracreatures from the 2nd portal.
    This is intentional, for the most part at least. There are triggers that will cause this to happen, such as your creatures being near or in the treasure room. You are actually not meant to capture the portal, but you managed to do so anyway XD. But it does sound like it is buggy, I'll take a more in-depth look at it later since it has no real negative impact, and nothing stood out at a glance.

Thanks for letting me know!

Veteran Campaign