Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: KeeperFX - Test builds for version 0.4.9

Default Re: KeeperFX - Test builds for version 0.4.9

Is there a list of available hotkeys anywhere?
    If not I would suggest to keep track of them and add a text file inside the game folder.

Oh my apologies! I didn't read that! Thank you for that!

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaelyx View Post
    If not I would suggest to keep track of them and add a text file inside the game folder.
    oh this is a great question!
    Last edited by YourMaster; April 28th, 2021 at 08:53.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaelyx View Post
    This has all the new commands: https://github.com/dkfans/keeperfx/w...-Game-Commands

I noticed that with the new update (v2374) there is the problem that i discussed here with the boundbox ( https://keeperklan.com/threads/7262-...6873#post56873 ) also with many other things. For example, the "sight of evil" is almost not seenable (even if zoomed out) Click image for larger version. 

Name:	problem.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	279.1 KB 
ID:	2125 or some difence like "rebound". Before this option i could just not see them if it was zoomed to the max, but zooming out i would see them. Now i never see them.

Some squares displayed in dark zones opened with the sight of evil are not straight with the boundbox, but in between 2 (if you need example, i will search in an old savegame). Does anybody confirm the same issues?
    Last edited by yunior89; April 28th, 2021 at 05:58.

Quote Originally Posted by yunior89 View Post
    I noticed that with the new update (v2374) there is the problem that i discussed here with the boundbox ( https://keeperklan.com/threads/7262-...6873#post56873 ) also with many other things. For example, the "sight of evil" is almost not seenable (even if zoomed out) Click image for larger version. 

Name:	problem.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	279.1 KB 
ID:	2125 or some difence like "rebound". Before this option i could just not see them if it was zoomed to the max, but zooming out i would see them. Now i never see them.

Some squares displayed in dark zones opened with the sight of evil are not straight with the boundbox, but in between 2 (if you need example, i will search in an old savegame). Does anybody confirm the same issues?
    furthermore, it appears like that all distance attacks (like the thunder) are not just not displayed, they are also not done. This battle is going forever because neither the fairies are shooting attacks: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	no attack.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	489.2 KB 
ID:	2126

A short video: no attack.zip

I just saved the game and hopefully it is reproducible by you: fx1g0002.zip
    Last edited by yunior89; April 28th, 2021 at 06:55. Reason: new info

Quote Originally Posted by eddebaby View Post
    I found this page long time ago but does not seem to be updated. For example it is missing the shift and ctrl combination for building rooms and drawing in the map. There should be a section for the alpha/beta version as well, in case that link is only for the released version

furthermore, it appears like that all distance attacks (like the thunder) are not just not displayed, they are also not done. This battle is going forever because neither the fairies are shooting attacks: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	no attack.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	489.2 KB 
ID:	2126

A short video: no attack.zip

I just saved the game and hopefully it is reproducible by you: fx1g0002.zip
    You have hit the thing limit unfortunately. No more things, and even attacks are things.

I found this page long time ago but does not seem to be updated. For example it is missing the shift and ctrl combination for building rooms and drawing in the map. There should be a section for the alpha/beta version as well, in case that link is only for the released version
    I do update that page, I'm just a bit behind here.

Quote Originally Posted by YourMaster View Post
    You have hit the thing limit unfortunately. No more things, and even attacks are things.
    Ok i see! Thank you for your reply! But is there a fix for it somewhen, or it is a problem based on the base game?

EDIT: i checked now with another player who has only 45 creatures and a much smaller map and he has the problem too, although the limit is not reached apparently

I'll check the save tonight, but the thing limit was even worse in the original game yes. 2048 things on the map, including all torches, chickens, workshop crates, training poles, gold piles, everything. Can't go over.

The 'fix' is to get rid of things. Sell the large rooms and all the stuff you don't need.

Quote Originally Posted by YourMaster View Post
    I'll check the save tonight, but the thing limit was even worse in the original game yes. 2048 things on the map, including all torches, chickens, workshop crates, training poles, gold piles, everything. Can't go over.

The 'fix' is to get rid of things. Sell the large rooms and all the stuff you don't need.
    Ok thank you so much for your patience! One more question: the little map on top left changed size. It is bigger than the previous version (v2352) using the same zoom level..in fact if i zoom out get very small, so it is actually the same zoom level. Was it done on purpose?