Added and I gave the reason why
    A very acceptable excuse.

Dungeon Keeper I campaign: Undead Keeper
    Download it here!

Dungeon Keeper I campaign: Post Undead Keeper
    Download it here!

Default Re: Creature's value

My Heros:

Just too overpowered. Just the way I like it.

These guys are strong. I use them whenever I can. Strong armor, and armor spell, genuis

These guys are so underprivledged. No spells, but still, they do hit hard. I wouldn't mind having 3 or more of them

freeze and lightning. What will they think of next. Chickens on steroids.

Great range of spells, almost to great.

/ These guys are easy to train, and can turn out to be great help when they need to be.

Lightning and drain spell. and flying, like a mistress with wings.

Good spells, including rebound, but they are weak when it comes to killing in close combat

these guys are just a weaker version of the giant. Still, their armor and speed spells are somewhat helpful, if I ever need them.

/ These are just nothings. Simple. Hate 'em, what's not to get?

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Consoles Suck XFIRE ID: Searingflame2 Steam ID: Admortis

Default Re: Creature/Hero value

Just a few notes before i give mah hero list.

Lol, X. Lol, Dk2. I don't know HOW you guys like Bile Demons so much. They train slow as a pile of shit, they're too slow to actually fight and they're dps is rather pathetic. That, coupled with the fact that they kill your own creatures and that (in spite of their appearance) they aren't very tank, well.... their only real use is in spam groups against groups!

X, Ghost that high? Their DPS is too fail to be above Mistress if you're ranking them high because of the supposed dps. Sides, you've researched everything by the time you get your first ghost most of the time.

And now to stop my QQ and write about the PEW PEW!

1 :Avatar:. Obviously. The thing i like most about him is if you have one of these bad boys you can free train your creatures (just chuck him in a lair and whack at him!) in a billionth of the normal time.

2 Best melee DPS, freeze, good worker, not huge pay. The Samurai is, quite simply, winnage.

Acutal 3. Sorry, meant to add this in earlier (move everything down a number!). Tank, mediocre dps.

3 can't decide who takes the cake... Oh well. Wizards have great ranged dps and freeze. They're also good researchers. They still seem to attack yo imps though. Knights, whilst lacking dps, are decently tank and great for pissing off enemy spiders/beetles/tentacles (you see my thought train?) with a taste of their own medicine.

4 :Giant: :Barbarian: Yes yes, another tie. But sne. They both have their melee dps uses.

5 :Archer: Not horrible ranged dps, plus they're fast

6 Ranged dps, but fragile

7 No real uses, but no obvious detriments either

8 :tunneler: Wastes lair space and a paycheck. Horrible fighters and they only claim/dig one in a hundred times you tell them to.

9 :Priestess: Yes, she's last because she completely screws up your fighting. Not only does she gas your creatures, she blows them all into a corner and prolongs fights uselessly. EPIC FRICKEN FAIL.

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: dotted

Guys you should really use the forum feature for creating ordered lists:

Code:
    [LI ST=1]
    [*]Line #1
    [*]Line #2
    [*]Line #3
    [*]Line #4
    [*]Line #5
    [*]Line #6
    [*]Line #7
    [/LIST]

I disagree Searingflame, they kick-ass. Bile Demons are close if not over average when it comes to training. Regarding their speed, they are on par with beetles, spiders, trolls and orcs, considering that the last two use speed spell on later levels, I say it's not bad compared with their health, armor and damage, which I can't really say about the formers apart from the orc. Their health, armor and raw damage are in fact second only to the Horned Reaper(third, when looking to armor)! Use slap and speed on them for maximized effect. And regarding damaging allies, the level 2 skill does damage allies while the level 4 doesn't.

Edit: In short, bile demons are superior to mistresses! And down here is the proof!

Quote Originally Posted by dotted View Post
    Guys you should really use the forum feature for creating ordered lists:

Code:
    [LI ST=1]
    [*]Line #1
    [*]Line #2
    [*]Line #3
    [*]Line #4
    [*]Line #5
    [*]Line #6
    [*]Line #7
    [/LIST]
    Smilies don't work when using that.
    Last edited by Duke Ragereaver; September 8th, 2009 at 12:30.

Dungeon Keeper I campaign: Undead Keeper
    Download it here!

Dungeon Keeper I campaign: Post Undead Keeper
    Download it here!

Quote Originally Posted by Searingflame2 View Post
    X, Ghost that high? Their DPS is too fail to be above Mistress if you're ranking them high because of the supposed dps. Sides, you've researched everything by the time you get your first ghost most of the time.
    rue about research, but it's just something -extra-. They can also work btw.
    Anyways, what I like about them is that they're so cheap and you have so easy so much of em. I know Mistresses have better power and all, but I just love Ghosts of their simplicity and force.

Ghost

The problem with Ghosts is that they train slower than a snail and get Drain at level 8.

So the only time I would have high level Ghosts is when there are high level Tunnelers or Dwarfs on the map and even then I would pick the Skeleton before the Ghost. Cause they do everything better and survive a lot longer.

My List:

Evil:

I can easily say that I like these guys the most, Power, Speed, Fast training, Workshop they can all do it and do it good! An army of these guys just kicks ass!

Same story as with the Orc, but they lack a bit of speed (as in moving) and are weaker. But still pack a big punch and from a distance a pack of these guys smoke everything with Lightning!

I love these guys but have a few downsides, which is why they are not at the top of the list. First they are very cranky and get mad quite fast (I think Horny is the only one that gets mad faster?) and they plunder your treasury like gold is made of air. But with Gems around I always try to get a pack of these great fighters!

I find this the most basic creature with standard powers which are usable throughout the whole game, but nothing more. I even throw them out sometimes cause of their paycheck.

I never have problems with him regarding anger management but his price/power ratio is a bit off. I rather have 2 Level 10 Orcs then 1 of these guys (and I can have many more Orcs for the same price) So I usually have them for fun if I can manage them with gold (I hate dropping gold)

If Traps/Door are required these are the guys who I let in most, they get to level 4 pretty fast (which is when they learn speed) and then they go into the workshop and produce lots of goodies for moi.

Heavily underestimated, a couple of these can slaughter the enemies with their Hail and Freeze. Great support creature!

Why are these ladies so low on the list? Well, they are more annoying than an angry Horny! Especially at level 10 when they get stuck or don't obey the CTA spell or do but don't attack.

I only have these guys for research I rarely train them cause I find Vamps/Skeletons much more useful. I usually dump them in the Portal/Prison when research is done or I slap them to death to get vamps.

I don't like these guys, rather have Orcs with Trolls than these guys. They take a big space in the Lair and need a chicken farm for breakfast and get cranky if they don't get there in time so I try to keep them to a minimum in my Dungeons.

I always dump them unless there aren't any better creatures, basicly it's a beatle on steroids...

Only "useful" at high levels and you rarely get them so high so one of the most useless creatures to have.

I just don't like them...

Good scout and that was it.

Only good for the Temple imo.

Good:

Well he's the boss. Don't mess with him

Has only two spells, but the best two in the game imo, great melee fighter and is easy to train and to keep happy.

These guys are like the Spider but then on steroids. They train slow but when they reach high levels they just kick ass!

I would trade 10 warlocks for one of these

The less annoying version of the mistress, They train like a skeleton and have the power of a knight!

Only cause they can turn into Knights...

These guys are destined to be Skeletons!

Wink Re: Creature/Hero value

Quote Originally Posted by Krizzie View Post
    Only cause they can turn into Knights...

These guys are destined to be Skeletons!
    Archer's cant turn into knight's, thief's are the ones.
    Also, dwarf/tunnelers and I'm not sure about fairy, but those can't change into skeletons IIRC.

Ghost

All human like creatures can turn Skeleton.

And Thief is the one with the thingy under him. Names are switched on the forum.

I question why the archer and thief icon has to look alike.