Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: looking for v1.51

Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar

Default Re: looking for v1.51

Quote Originally Posted by Hapuga View Post
    Ah, now I remember! good work.
    I feel awesome now.

Quote Originally Posted by Keeper_Infernal View Post
    Edit:Yet i have another question, it is possible to covert maps created wite editor version 1.7 to work on 1.3? Mein cookie has a post wite so match cool maps and neither of them works on 1.3 and they ALL has AI..
    ...What?

If you're saying what I think you're saying, I think Hapuga made a thread about that somewhere but I don't remember where.

EDIT:
    Okay so if you're asking for how to convert 1.7 maps to 1.3, the thread is here. And seriously, you should pay a bit more attention. This thread is stickied for a reason. But not only is it stickied but it is in the same forum as this thread, I'm actually a little surprised you missed it when posting this thread.
    Last edited by Metal Gear Rex; July 3rd, 2010 at 10:09.
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

Lol so sorry next time ill pey attention and thx alot i have finallly started to play dk2 1.3 and have

unleash his demonic potential!!!! muwahahahahah thx to you and your firend Hapuga i cen finally

create level that i cen be proud at them!!

yet i have two final questions about dk 1.3:

is it possible after death win in v1.3 to keeper playing like in death you will wander as lost soul in your conquered dungeon yet you will have your tools (spells rooms each)
    and you cen still use them (i belive it will create really interesting situations )

and when win you will be abel to keep play (like in dk 1.7)

question 2: wats the best program i cen use to modify my thumbnails?