Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: looking for v1.51

Default looking for v1.51

after i tryed the 1.3 version and have discovered that it not suports editor i desided to try 1.51 wich i heard it editor friendly

will be very happy to see a working link soon cent weit to get back to the days wen i was fighting to avoid the fearsom quato "your dungeon heart is in a critical state!"

Default Re: looking for v1.51

Patches from 1.3 to 1.50 and 1.51 can be found here.

The Awakening

1.51 is not editor friendly.

The only version that supports the editor is 1.7
    http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/6659/c2warlocki.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Hapuga View Post
    1.51 is not editor friendly.

The only version that supports the editor is 1.7
    1)in one of your posts i read a quato wich you sey there that you cent use 1.51 wich is editor friendly and you dont like the idiotic AI keepers in 1. so you use 1.3 in that post you also typed something about something that cent help ppls cerate maps at 1.3 wich till now you have told me that this things rae imposible! so tell me man wats going on??

2)Mothrayas, "user out of bandwith" eror is famillier to you? XD

Your grammar is so confusing, I can barely understand what you are talking about.

Correct your post to make it readable, and I will try to help.

Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar

Your grammar is so confusing, I can barely understand what you are talking about.

Correct your post to make it readable, and I will try to help.
    Basically he's referring how I told you about getting 1.3 on the editor so long ago, then you told the people on this place, and we began making 1.3 maps because multiplayer was awesomer in 1.3. (With custom maps anyways, I removed my custom maps and 1.73 is fine :P)

But now you're telling him version 1.51 cannot use the editor, so he's confused. He wants to use 1.51 because from what you said, 1.51 has the best AI for computer players.
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

MGR, I dont remember to be sincere. Was long time ago and I'm not actively involved with DK any longer. I only remember that you cannot edit the terrain in 1.3, because it is all messed up, but you can still work with triggers. Oh, and I remember 1 more thing, In 1.3 the editor makes a correct thumbnail for the map while in 1.7 it gives u a black square.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

P.S.

Fonts and colours on this forum are terrible. Dotted, try to play with colours some more, because in some places it is hard to read what people write, and the overall contrast of black/white boards is a bit annoying. It should be more or less similar in all instances.

Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar

MGR, I dont remember to be sincere. Was long time ago and I'm not actively involved with DK any longer. I only remember that you cannot edit the terrain in 1.3, because it is all messed up, but you can still work with triggers. Oh, and I remember 1 more thing, In 1.3 the editor makes a correct thumbnail for the map while in 1.7 it gives u a black square.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
    Certainly.

This data is just the graphics for the editor, which is stored in global data.

There you see the problem. To fix it you go to configuration for the rooms, terrain, etc and fix them by changing the icon you see there. (Next to the icon should be an up and down arrow) I already have a map with the fixed icons.

However if you look at this next shot, you'll see the icons at the bottom are better but in the editor map, it isn't.

Go to configuration of terrain and click okay as I did. Same for rooms and everything else. This updates the map it seems, and now...

Problem solved.

Here is the map for your own usage: Fixed Icons

EDIT:
    Also, I made "The Three Knights" using the "1.3 editor".
    Last edited by Metal Gear Rex; June 30th, 2010 at 11:26.
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

Ah, now I remember! good work.

I suggest u copy this post to a separate thread and someone from mods will sticky it.

TY so Match!!

i have finally created a map in version 1.3!!! so cool!!! you guys are geniuss!!

Edit:Yet i have another question, it is possible to covert maps created wite editor version 1.7 to work on 1.3? Mein cookie has a post wite so match cool maps and neither of them works on 1.3 and they ALL has AI..
    Last edited by Keeper_Infernal; July 2nd, 2010 at 08:37.