Thread: Gameplaying after win/death in dk2

Default Gameplaying after win/death in dk2

Hello evry one!

after i have turned to dk2 v1.3 and played the campeing levels every time i finished a level i

allweys get enoyed becuz i wasent abel to keep playing and its really disturbet me i dont know how is it

with you guys but when i finish a map i wanna finish it PERFECT wite no other players/hero/natural

creature wandering in my land and when i killed asmodius in level 10 i was killing him by a direct

breach to his dungeon heart and after he died so many creatures were left behinde and instead of fighting they all just left through the nearest portal which really disturbed me..

so my questions are:

it is possible to edit levels in 1.3 so i will be abel to keep playing after win like in 1.7?

is it possibel to edit levels like so creature will keep fight unit te die even after their masters death?

it is possibel to edit levels like this so keepers will keepers wander in the land even after death as lost souls?

i really think that its much more logic that creatures will keep fight even after defeat and enemys will keep hunting them instead of just let them go..

Thx in advance!

edit: edited and fixed my grammer problems as much as i can i am feeling realy sorry for not staying in class when the

teacher starts to teach english.. (Note: i am a 13 years israeli boy who just have finish his seventh year at school so you guys might aswell take it easy pleas? )
    Last edited by Keeper_Infernal; July 5th, 2010 at 11:05.

Default Re: Gameplaying after win/death in dk2

any feedbacks?? (that are not conected to my "Gramming" skills? )

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: qqluqq

Quote Originally Posted by Keeper_Infernal View Post
    any feedbacks??
    yes

(that are not connected to my "Gramming" skills? )
    no

Have you noticed the red lines below most of your words, that means you misspelled them right click and choose the right one.

Edit: I'll answer them anyway
    -it is possible to edit levels in 1.3 so i will be able to keep playing after win like in 1.7?
    You want to keep playing after you win in 1.3 That doesn't depend on the map so no.
    -is it possible to edit levels like so creature will keep fight until they die even after their masters death?
    No
    -it is possible to edit levels like this so keepers will keepers wander in the land even after death as lost souls?
    No

did you even think any of these would be possible?
    Last edited by Necror; July 6th, 2010 at 07:35.

Hello every one!

After I have changed to dk2 v1.3 and played the campaign levels, every time I finished a level I always didn't enjoyed it, mainly because I wasn't able to keep playing. It really disturbs me, (I don't know how is it is for you guys) when I finish a map I wanna finish it PERFECT. With no other players/hero/natural creatures wandering in my land, and when I killed Asmodius in level 10 I was killing him by a direct breach to his dungeon heart and after he died so many creatures were left behind and instead of fighting they all just left through the nearest portal which really disturbed me...
    I'm not really an expert on DK2, but I'm pretty sure there is a way to continue playing after you have completed all the objectives and Horny has taken the gem, if that is what you're asking. Though it has been a long time since I last played DK2. :S

So my questions are:

Is it possible to edit levels in 1.3 so I will be able to keep playing after win like in 1.7?

Is it possible to edit levels so creature will keep fighting until they die even after their masters death?

Is it possible to edit levels like this so keepers will wander in the land even after death as lost souls?

I really think that its much more logical that creatures would keep fighting even after defeat and enemys will keep hunting them instead of just let them go..

Thx in advance!
    Though it would be pretty cool, as far as I know it is pretty much impossible to make any major edits to the game of those kind.
    Last edited by A New Room; July 6th, 2010 at 11:19.
    Mentor: "You remove your own heart, fortify it behind stonewalls, deadly traps, and then rely heavily on beings you create yourself. Even psychoanalysts lack words for just how absurdly emo you areā€¦"

Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar

is it possibel to edit levels like so creature will keep fight unit te die even after their masters death?
    Didn't I already answer you that question in this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Keeper_Infernal
    -wen keeper dies all of his wouded creature lying on the ground dies instanly and the living ons run awey to the portals even if its a fearsless skeleton or a might DA Or even a STONE KNGHIT! they all gonna run like like a bounch os usless goblins and suck themselfs.. and the heros? acting like the flieeng "Goblins" are ghosts.. THATS SO NOT RIGHT!!! if we manege to make them riot for the freedom and revange and fight the conqueres it will be match more real chalenging and worthy!
    il really like un answer to this on!
    Quote Originally Posted by Metal Gear Rex
    Sorry, also impossible. Any changes for that is like the other impossible stuff, it is beyond us at the moment.
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

Reaction for all the cases (exept the game play after death): My heart has broken the 1,000,000 pieces, i feel like some thing have just died inside me...

Reaction for the game play after death: it is possibel!! you know how i know? cuz it happend to me for atleast 3 times this week i killed all rivels,got all objectives and yet i was abel to play even after win (Yes i duble checkt for any hiddin objectives and YES i checked the triggers of the level and no answer fo my question)

althrogh i must mention the all the 3 cases happend when my final victim was a rivel keeper and for some reson the second time i won the game and it dident let me keep playing after the win...