Thread: Spanish Section ?

Default Spanish Section ?

I see that it has separated for Frenchman, Russian etc but I do not see paragraph for the Spanish..
    There are many people interested in dungeon keeper that him like to take part, but the forum lacks a section for speakers in Spanish if you ready to open someone I can to bring people of my language to the project

From already thank you very much

sorry for mi english

Default Re: Spanish Section ?

To me, you happen to be the very first Spanish (or Spanish speaking) person that I encountered during my years in KK.

I see that it has separated for Frenchman, Russian etc but I do not see paragraph for the Spanish..
    The ''French section'' is actually a whole seperate forum for it's respective community and the Russian sector is currently not being used much. Unless there is a very populair demand to it, a whole new forum section will only prove counterproductive IMO.

Dungeon Keeper I campaign: Undead Keeper
    Download it here!

Dungeon Keeper I campaign: Post Undead Keeper
    Download it here!

Ok, I deal it is possible that you have reason, I appear call agustin and am Argentine, live practically in the end of the world jaja
    Always I like dungeon keeper and any thing in the one that could help like work

i could translate it in french the actual one not a separete site but aniway er hi

I am other spanish! :P

Me too

another argentine here, we have a litte spanish talking forum but not very organized, would be great if you make a spanish talking subforum so we make all come here :O

Another spanish here!

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: dotted

The problem is that if we were to create a spanish section, i fear it would get annoying having spanish and english mixed together.

And even if we were to create a spanish section on a test basis, how should he handle it if it were to fail? Alot of threads could be lost due to that.

I will try and see what options there are, but i wont promise anything.
    "The essence of religion: Fear God and obey God. The quintessence of spirituality: Love God and become another God." -- Sri Chinmoy