Thread: back to DK :)

Default back to DK :)

Hi, i'm an old DK fan. met a forum game "guess a game via screenshot", uploaded DK map there, some ppl asked is it worth to download and play, so i recommended, and later when i see like "wow, that game owns" from those people i downloaded it myself after like 10 years break.

Of course i didn't have the Inet connection in 90's, so just now i found that easter eggs, strategies, creature behavior. though i beat the game when i was like 11 years old, without using the temple (i didnt know the recipes), barracks (i didnt know u have to possess one of the group), scavenger room (i was dropping 1 creature of every kind there, so the effect was close to 0). i normally was just placing all enemies in torture chamber and making them my own (that i figured out). my torture chamber was usually like 90 tiles, same as graveyard. only thing i didnt do - secret maps, i found them but the aim was beyond my understanding, so i gave up on first. i think now i beat them all.

and btw i saw a topic already about hamachi multiplayer, so when i beat campaign again, ill try to join the mp fightings. but i already lost once on the level where dragons introduced, without digging, cause transferred the reaper lvl 10 there and didnt posses it to kill the enemy, but instead let him run around my own island, so i end up with him helping out the enemy dragons killing my imps...

i'm just curios of one thing - someone ever made an army of reapers for any purpose? like 10 or 5 at least? and i dont remember if they fight each other.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: FOG I Kyle PSN ID: CreamedCustard Steam ID: kylemotherwell

Default Re: back to DK :)

I have made a army of reapers a few times, I had about 9 - 11, Yes they really do pwn everything but they are close to uncontrollable, they all start getting angry and killing each other, and your creatures.

So really I only start making lots when I need alot of force fast.

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: dragonslover

On Netzcaro, with the Scavenger Room, it is possible to get 20 of them, but the payday is high... insanely high!

In next version of that level, it wouldn't be possible anymore.
    I like dragons! They're the center of my life! I'll never forget them...

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: FOG I Kyle PSN ID: CreamedCustard Steam ID: kylemotherwell

Well, I got them by building big Hatchery's, torture chamber's and workshop's, then I sacraficed the things needed for horny. I kept doing this Until I was too busy dealing with all the horned reapers. They all went rage So i just kept most of them in my hands so i could drop them when needed, the rest where locked away.

In a "Multiplayer" map i got around 30 Horned reapers but there been angry and killed me

I frequently use six reapers in Tulipscent - transfer a Reaper, get the Duplicate Creatures in the top west of the map and use it and you have six Horned Reapers, two of which are level 10. I keep all six of them under control, of course

The Awakening