Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: Download Dungeon Keeper 2 v1.3 here

Default Re: If ur interested

ah, is that tutorial gonna be up soon? I tried the maps in 1.7 and the dumb AI was the least of my problems; stupid game crashed every five minutes!

bump

Would you recommend patching this 1.3 Version to 1.51 with the offical patch?

I really want the 1.51 AI.
    Or would you recommend just straight up using 1.51?
    (would be great if you could recommend a site to download a nice and stable version)

I am honestly surprised that this thread is still alive. Like, really. I made this thread back in the day when I myself was like many, searching for a version of DKII that would not have the bugs of 1.7 and also work on modern hardware. This thread is back from the day when I had windows XP. Now everyone uses Win7/8 which have amazing backwards compatibility, and DKII runs without any problems on any machine (almost, there are some rare exceptions, like early 64 bit architecture machines that would not support old games).

Yes, Everyone should definitely go to gog.com, buy a copy of 1.7, and apply General Improvement Mod. You will have best of both worlds - features of 1.7 and good AI of 1.51.
    http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/6659/c2warlocki.gif