Manavede

Stats:

Health: Moderate-Low
    Attack: High
    Defense: Moderate-Low
    Armour: Moderate-Low
    Speed: Moderate
    Dexterity: Moderate-High
    Intelligence: Very Low (However, does have a godo resistance to Magic Spells.)
    Construction: Very Low
    Wage: Moderate

Skills:
    Level One:
    Attack (Spider Leg blade slash / Bites Wizards and Warlocks, healing itself for 1-4% max HP.)
    Level One: Magic Disruption (Prevents Spells being casted by Mage type creatures, Warlock, Wizard, Fairy, even allies! Lasts 6 Seconds. Cooldown: 20 Seconds.)
    Level Three: Speed Self
    Level Seven: Bloodly Bite (A bite that causes the target to bleed. It's like a poison effect, except stronger but shorter. Lasts only 3 seconds for painful damage. Cooldown: 25 seconds.)
    Level Ten: Triple Attack (Three normal attacks at once, both Blades and it finishes with a bite. Cooldown: 20 seconds.)

Information:
    Manavedes are the creation of a stubborn Warlock who believed he could create servants to serve himself, little did he know that his Tower was filled with many Centipedes, and his carelessness led to his demise, as he raises his hands and attempted Forbidden Magic about the Tower. The Millions of Centipedes grew, their bodes changing from what they once were. The top of their heads has turned into a gaping maw of the creature, two big 'spider' bladed legs at the front of it's body. The place that used to be it's mouth now fairs a horn, and four razor sharp teeth. The new creatures, Manavedes, devoured the Warlock, bone and all. These beasts roam, wanting to feast on Warlocks and Wizards across the land. These beasts have tried eating a Fairy and Priestess before, they almost retched their life away from the two's unnatural taste, the Manavedes only have the tastes for Warlocks and Wizards!

Behavior in Dungeon:
    The Manavede is a pretty basic fighter. They do what almost all other Creatures do, train, eat and sleep. However, the Manavede is still a Insect, it's presence in the Training Room will increase the training speed of any other Insects in the Training Room at the time. (Other Manavedes are not effected by this.) Be sure to give Manavedes their own separate lairs from your [HI!] Warlocks, and Wizards, or you'll be missing a few of them. However it seems, Manavedes has no interest for eating other magic using creatures like the Pixie, Fairy or even the Priestess.

When the Manavedes is fighting a Warlock/Wizard, instead of swinging it's spider leg blades at them, it'll use it's mouth to take chucks out of them, pleasing it's hunger.

Manavedes also enjoy the taste of Imps. Instead of attacking and killing enemy Imps, the maw on the Manavedes will devour the Imp completely, raising it's happiness. However, should a Manavede be angered, it will try to eat half your Imps, if there is more than ten, or it'll take a few bites out of your Dungeon Heart before it is pleased.

Jobs:

Training
    Eating Enemy Imps (Only when in sight)
    Eating Warlocks/Wizards

Obtainable By: Neutrals, and Converting

Style: Fighter

Hang Out Group: It will follow your Imps, just eyeing them... Or it'll hang around Mana Vaults, taking bites at the Mana.

Hates: Trying to eat Fairies and Priestesses. Witches.

Loves: Warlocks and Wizards (for eating)

Lair: Torn Warlock and Wizard robes, a torn Fairy dress, and a torn Priestess robe.

Appearance:

How Introduced: Hostile, that's all I know.

Attracted by: (Unless edited by Editor) Hatchery 5x5, and 5x5 Library.
    Last edited by Evi; June 22nd, 2011 at 21:37.

Tentacle
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Evifire

Default Re: A Random Thing

30 views, maybe mostly from Guests, and no replies?

I know this has no name just yet, but at least express your opinion on it at least.

Anyways, small possible list of names for this thing.

List
    Carnivede
    Magic Eater
    Centivore
    Mana Parasite

...I did say it's a small list. Damn Scanner!

Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar

Sorry, forgot to reply to this one :P

Not sure about the name. It sounds fairly interesting. Yay for insects. (Who will eventually overthrow the kingdom after building a massive army and carry out the evil scheme to capture thousands of Bile Demons)

My only suggestion on the stats is to lower the health and armor just a bit. It does have a high dexterity and attack power which will more than make up for it, keeping its usefulness. It also sounds like it'll be useful as a guard, for keeping out Imps. (Because "No Enemy Imp" signs clearly do not work ;_; ) It also sounds like it'll be a good combo unit with the Spider and high leveled Beetles.

Just one question, does that triple attack have possible misses? (As in, hitting say 2/3 or 1/3, may keep things interesting) Perhaps damage varies on each attack (Yet the total equals the same as 3 normal melee attacks) and varifying dexterity/accuracy counts, it may also make things interesting
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

Tentacle
    Gamer IDs

Alrighty then, editing now. Moderate-Low sounds good.

Well, it is pretty much three attacks at nearly once, so yes it does have a chance of missing.

Quote Originally Posted by Evi View Post
    Alrighty then, editing now. Moderate-Low sounds good.

Well, it is pretty much three attacks at nearly once, so yes it does have a chance of missing.
    In the absence of your scanner (May he be in good health) perhaps you can give me a basic description for a basic idea of what it looks like? (Also, how big is it?)

Also, the healing itself sounds like a nice idea. It certainly makes this unit sound like a good anti-Warlock/Wizard unit. Perhaps a number like 1-4% of its full health? (Increasing as it levels) It will add up so it probably shouldn't be too high. Another idea comes to mind for battle behavior. You probably already thought of this, but I didn't see it in the description so I'll bring it up anyways. When facing a Warlock/Wizard, maybe it'll see if there is a clear easy way to reach them, then it'll move it quickly to attack and kill them. (And afterwards, will probably finish off any other support unit)

Tesonu is napping!

Tentacle
    Gamer IDs

I'll go to my Paint Program and try my best to draw it out from paper to there. We'll then decide from there out.

Also, the healing itself sounds like a nice idea. It certainly makes this unit sound like a good anti-Warlock/Wizard unit. Perhaps a number like 1-4% of its full health? (Increasing as it levels) It will add up so it probably shouldn't be too high. Another idea comes to mind for battle behavior. You probably already thought of this, but I didn't see it in the description so I'll bring it up anyways. When facing a Warlock/Wizard, maybe it'll see if there is a clear easy way to reach them, then it'll move it quickly to attack and kill them. (And afterwards, will probably finish off any other support unit)
    Maybe 2%? ._.

That also sounds like a good idea, I'll add that onto it tomorrow after I return from School.

Tentacle
    Gamer IDs

Double post. Meh...

I'm pretty bad at paint so don't expect a awesome drawing. If only I could scan my REAL drawing... It would look alot better.

Maybe 2%? ._.
    Maybe. It might be best to write maybe 1-4% for now. The actual percentage count would be determined with some testing most definately if it does enter WftO and it is capable to do such testing for creatures. (I wish I could do some testing but due to certain limits in both DK games, it doesn't seem possible)

Double post. Meh...

I'm pretty bad at paint so don't expect a awesome drawing. If only I could scan my REAL drawing... It would look alot better.

Looks better than anything I did in Paint :P

Okay so now I have an idea in mind on what it looks like, and holy crap that head looks a little creepy >.> With an image in mind, I can finally picture what it would look like when it gobbles up little impieis

Tesonu is napping!

Tentacle
    Gamer IDs

True, true. Guess we'll have to wait till then.

Quote Originally Posted by Metal Gear Rex View Post
    Okay so now I have an idea in mind on what it looks like, and holy crap that head looks a little creepy >.> With an image in mind, I can finally picture what it would look like when it gobbles up little impieis
    Heh, thanks.
    Well, it was created by a Warlock by accident, so it won't look so natural as do all the other creatures. xD I can imagine the *CHOMP* sound when it starts eating.

Tentacle
    Gamer IDs

This still needs a name, and is open for suggestions...

And I would like to hear people's thoughts and questions!