Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Character Development - Skeleton

Default Re: Character Development - Skeleton

Nice work. Seriously well done looks great.

Looks great, the only problem I can see is the vampire fangs, I know it makes it look more evil, but do we really want a skeleton that looks like a vampire, I guess we probably won't be able to see it ingame anyway but still.

I really like the vamp skeleton,it looks like a mad psycho chainsaw killer..

Yet i found it wierd that his eyeball hole,has a bone at the back,shold`nt it be empty?

Quote Originally Posted by Keeper_Infernal View Post
    Yet i found it wierd that his eyeball hole,has a bone at the back,shold`nt it be empty?
    err....what do you mean? Of course there is bone at the back of an eye socket?

The posterior of the orbit most definately is fenced off by bone. As someone who knows a whole damn lot about eyes, I can state that the eyesockets look anatomically correct, except for a couple of holes it would normally have, but have no real added value to th character.

I have most be playeing to much dk2 lately..(in dk2 there is no bone at the back of the eyesockets..)

you can't be sure; it was dark. in WftO it will also (probably) be shaded so you can't tell the difference