Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Character Development - Troll

Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: popgunpigeon

Default Re: Character Development - Troll

Quote Originally Posted by Keeper_Infernal View Post
    I dont understand why did dk made the troll such a week geen dwarf wannabe creature.Like Onatu said,trolls are know as strong,giant,savage,stupid beast that you realy dont want to enter he teritory,or make him angry in anyway.For some reason from all those features a troll shold have dk only picked the "stupid" feature,maybe WftO can fix this issue..
    Throughout mythology there have been multiple creatures called "trolls" from hulking giants the size of city blocks, the ogre-like creatures you describe and then those that actually contain a modicum of intellect: the more alien/hostile counterparts to dwarves similar in stature/preoccupation but more beastly and the money-counting more slight diminutive creatures that slink away under bridges. That just names a few. None has any greater claim to fame than any other. If you don't like it... well, sucks to be you. Point is that you can't definitively call a troll anything.
    {RPG} Creature Page: Here | My Maps, My Comic

Not even Vermillion reads the OOC threads

Current Awakening Creatures

8 :Creatures Dispatched | Creatures Killed: 9

Quote Originally Posted by MeinCookie View Post
    Throughout mythology there have been multiple creatures called "trolls" from hulking giants the size of city blocks, the ogre-like creatures you describe and then those that actually contain a modicum of intellect: the more alien/hostile counterparts to dwarves similar in stature/preoccupation but more beastly and the money-counting more slight diminutive creatures that slink away under bridges. That just names a few. None has any greater claim to fame than any other. If you don't like it... well, sucks to be you. Point is that you can't definitively call a troll anything.
    Well i dident know that,till now any "troll" creatures I saw in TV were giant,brutal,savage,and ofcourse stupid.

creatures get interpreted differently; what happened to the small pixie-like elves?

What happened to vampires that ran from garlic? as natchoguy said, creatures are interpreted differently, they also change depending on how the media shows them.

Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: popgunpigeon

And more than that, vampires actually used to look like reanimated corpses - when they weren't gaunt, runty inhuman creatures with massive claws that look more like Gollum.
    {RPG} Creature Page: Here | My Maps, My Comic

Not even Vermillion reads the OOC threads

Current Awakening Creatures

8 :Creatures Dispatched | Creatures Killed: 9

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: beringline

Longer arms and bigger hands. He won't function well with short arms and small hands. Besides, he will look a lot cooler, if his limbs don't all have the same size and length, as they currently have.