Thread: use google images to create new creatures

Default use google images to create new creatures

This topic handles about the need to create new creatures, original and fresh. And yes I think there are a lot of fresh ideas circuling on the internet. So I suggest, if you have found a nice creature, just post it here and we'll give comments + a score from 1 - 10! At the end of the month, the best creatures can be considered/approved as a model for the game.
    I've found my first monster, straight from the dungeons. please comment it, that's how it works
    http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/ff...0thing-IFS.jpg

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: dotted

Default Re: use google images to create new creatures

Quote Originally Posted by theorigin911 View Post
    This topic handles about the need to create new creatures, original and fresh. And yes I think there are a lot of fresh ideas circuling on the internet. So I suggest, if you have found a nice creature, just post it here and we'll give comments + a score from 1 - 10! At the end of the month, the best creatures can be considered/approved as a model for the game.
    I've found my first monster, straight from the dungeons. please comment it, that's how it works
    http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/ff...0thing-IFS.jpg
    Feel free to do this, but for a creature to get into the game it needs just a bit more than winning a vote.