Thread: war of the overworld rundown?

Default war of the overworld rundown?

Only just discovered this and i was hoping someone could give me a basic run down about what is it and who exactly is making it, whats going to be in it, is it still being worked on a lot? is it going to cost? is there a expected release date? how much of the game has been developed?
    All that kind of stuff.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: FOG I Kyle PSN ID: CreamedCustard Steam ID: kylemotherwell

Default Re: war of the overworld rundown?

A group of people are developing it in their spare time, the team can be seen here: http://warfortheoverworld.org/about/

As for content, we have a lot of ideas, but they aren't all confirmed yet, so we can't say. We are pretty active, just right now we are starting to lack devoted programmers. At this point we don't think it will cost money, and no, it has no estimated release date. Right now the engine is at about V 0.2.

Default Re: war of the overworld rundown?

Quote Originally Posted by karoshio View Post
    Only just discovered this and i was hoping someone could give me a basic run down about what it is.
    It is planned to be a fan-made Spiritual Successor/Unofficial Sequel, to the Dungeon Keeper games.
    Mentor: "You remove your own heart, fortify it behind stonewalls, deadly traps, and then rely heavily on beings you create yourself. Even psychoanalysts lack words for just how absurdly emo you areā€¦"