Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Trade and new Rooms - Dock and Storage Room.

Default Re: Trade and new Rooms - Dock and Storage Room.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Lord Proteus View Post
    why would they even bother with workshops
    To kill enemies with traps
    libraries
    To kill enemies with spells
    converting heroes
    To kill enemies with humans
    alliances
    To kill enemies with other enemies (alliances are fairly rare, and the only case it's mentioned in DK1 is in Buffy Oak, where they "temporarily halted killing each other because they wanted to kill you, i.e. they're still rivals"
    There is more to being evil than just being a marauding psychopathic baby raping monster.
    To rule teh planet? Remember, the goal in DK is nothing but death and decay and destruction on the Overworld. Not much else.
    There are such things as Neutral Evil and Lawful Evil.
    There are such things that are things that apply in some cases but not others.
    And can we tone down the infantile namecalling please?
    Where did I infantilely namecall you?

Then rather than a "Trade" function, we could simply have an automated option to sell/dispose of excess items. That was basicly the idea. Its also a way to make money, which could be essential on maps/missions without Gem Blocks.
    Great, a new way to make free money without using Gems or doing manual labor selling traps and such. Stall ahoy.
    Last edited by Mothrayas; October 6th, 2010 at 21:49.

The Awakening

What i meant was, the clearly insulting and agressive comments you have made towards me and my idea's in not one, but two threads. If you dont like an idea, say why and be civil about it, dont try to look like some kind of big internet badass.

And I can once again turn your own logic on you by saying Trade means gold which means more resources to kill with. In the end, its all about a Keepers greed and getting what he wants with whatever methods available.

What i meant was, the clearly insulting and agressive comments you have made towards me and my idea's in not one, but two threads. If you dont like an idea, say why and be civil about it, dont try to look like some kind of big internet badass.
    K, so I'm vulgar. I grew up that way, and where I come from language like this is barely seen as offensive. That aside, just deal with it. Just because I use coarse language does not mean that my points are not valid.

Tbh I wouldn't expect a guy names "Evil Lord xxx" on a Dungeon Keeper forum to be so soft-hearted. Eh.

And I can once again turn your own logic on you by saying Trade means gold which means more resources to kill with. In the end, its all about a Keepers greed and getting what he wants with whatever methods available.
    In the end, it's all about inflicting death and stuff. Not about going around doing friendly legal stuff, even if it ends up for evil purposes. It just totally doesn't fit the DK atmosphere, just like your other suggestion.

The Awakening

Well in all logic, even paying your minions a wage would constitute as "legal stuff". The bloodthirsty ogres you often describe would probably bully the fuck out of anyone who applies for residence to his dungeon and make them work for him purely under the desire to not incure the Keepers wrath.

Anyway, i dont mind the bad language, but your initial responses to me were very insulting and/or agressive. I have no desire to make you my enemy, or for me to be yours. But maybe you could try not to construct your responses to idea's in the form of outright attack/insult. Your response to the Trade idea for example wasnt even criticism, it was outright mockery.

Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar

Well in all logic, even paying your minions a wage would constitute as "legal stuff".
    This is because your creatures want money. You don't give them money, they leave. You practically are forced to do this. Trading, not so much. Besides, Creatures work for you. Other Keepers do not, it is hard to imagine considering to give them what they need knowing they're trying to destroy you.
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

Well in all logic, even paying your minions a wage would constitute as "legal stuff".
    Of course, there's a difference between maintaining your entire fighting force so they won't rebel on you, or legal ass trading for a small bit of gold.
    The bloodthirsty ogres you often describe would probably bully the fuck out of anyone who applies for residence to his dungeon and make them work for him purely under the desire to not incure the Keepers wrath.
    I don't get what you want to say with this.

i dont mind the bad language, but your initial responses to me were very insulting and/or agressive. I have no desire to make you my enemy, or for me to be yours. But maybe you could try not to construct your responses to idea's in the form of outright attack/insult. Your response to the Trade idea for example wasnt even criticism, it was outright mockery.
    Not quite. I'd list quotes, but it'd be redundant.

The Awakening

Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: popgunpigeon

Libraries give otherworldly power, workshops give power, torturing hapless heroes until they break and become a gibbering wreck that mindlessly serves you is just plain evil fun

- These fit within the aura of the greedy power-hungry cut-throat keepers.

But don't be disheartened... I've had about 30-40 suggestions that were terrible and only 10 that are interesting or okay by my reckoning.
    {RPG} Creature Page: Here | My Maps, My Comic

Not even Vermillion reads the OOC threads

Current Awakening Creatures

8 :Creatures Dispatched | Creatures Killed: 9