Wage: Medium

Skills:

Level 1: Melee
    Level 2: Heal Other
    Level 4: Disrupt
    Level 6: Protect Other
    Level 7: Sight
    Level 8: Drain
    Level 10: Cripple: Slows the target and deals damage to them until the effect is over.

Information: Cultists take over frmo the Warlock as the main Healing Support creature for the Keepers army. The Warlock can become a pure damage dealer. The Cultist is weak in combat, but can protect and heal his comrades in battle and provide some support fire with Disrupt and Drain at later levels.

Behavior in Dungeon: The Cultist prefers to worship at the Temple, but will also research. Cultists will worship Dark Angels and Horned Reapers sometimes if they are present, the Dark Angels and Reapers dont seem to mind. In fact, the Horned Reapers sometimes cut their heads off and eat their hearts if they dont...

Jobs: Worship & Research.

Behavior in OverWorld: N/A

Obtainable By: Portal.

Style: Support.

Hang Out Group: Other Cultists, Warlocks, Vampires, Dark Angels & Horned Reapers(worships them as chosen of the gods.)

Hates: Monks. Taverns, a drunken cultist cannot properly worship.

Loves: Worshiping, being near Dark Angels and Horned Reapers.

Lair: A praying mat encircled by candles with an idol at one side. The cultist kneels in a praying crouch facing the idol when asleep.

Appearance: A human wearing a black robe and a hood, with a mask obscuring his face. The robe is trimmed with various evil runic script and icons of various evil gods. The cultist wears a medalion around his neck. See attached image for general idea.

How Introduced: Through Portal.

Attracted by: Temple (lvl 1) See http://www.keeperklan.com/threads/1370-Room-Levels

Torture: Being shown various idols and icons of various Gods of Good. The cultist writhes and shakes his head trying to avert his gaze, but his eyes are being held open and his body has been chained.

Mentor Quotes: A Cultist has entered your Dungeon. These beings are among the most devout of the dark powers, and will keep your temple in excellent condition while providing you with mana. In battle they will serve you well as healers and protectors of your minions.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The_Cultist_by_tk8247.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	153.0 KB 
ID:	524  
    Last edited by Evil Lord Proteus; October 10th, 2010 at 14:05.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: FOG I Kyle PSN ID: CreamedCustard Steam ID: kylemotherwell

Default Re: Cultist

>implying that dark angels will return.

Quote Originally Posted by kyle View Post
    >implying that your implying that dark angels will not return...implyin'.

I'd be rather worried if I was a Dark Angel, these Cultists sound like stalkers. I dunno, I'd reckon that a hooded freak following you around might be irritating...

Quote Originally Posted by kyle View Post
    >implicating that monstrously thick nostalgia goggles wouldnt be the worst thing to ever happen to Warfor the Overworld.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1269557795957.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	44.7 KB 
ID:	525  

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: FOG I Kyle PSN ID: CreamedCustard Steam ID: kylemotherwell

Not sure how to perceive your response, meh. All I am saying is the dark angel is not a very good character, something better can be done.

Maybe a monk turned to your side through torture could become a cultist ? Because do we really need another humanoid creature ?

Quote Originally Posted by Satansick View Post
    Maybe a monk turned to your side through torture could become a cultist ? Because do we really need another humanoid creature ?
    Perhaps the same could be said of non-humanoid creatures. dracula.jpg

If its Evil, its worth as much consideration as the next creature/minion.

Okay , then I'll have to say that we don't need it and would only splice a perfectly good unit in two (warlock)