Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please, save me from laughter

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: FOG I Kyle PSN ID: CreamedCustard Steam ID: kylemotherwell

Default Re: Please, save me from laughter

Quote Originally Posted by Mothrayas View Post
    Note to self: posting you dislike something, even after you're linked to it by somebody else who wants you to watch it and comment, is a sin now.
    I was really meaning post what the hell you thought it was that was going on, rex just complained that I showed it to him, for which there was no need.

The dislike comment would of been enough.

Quote Originally Posted by kyle View Post
    I was really meaning post what the hell you thought it was that was going on, rex just complained that I showed it to him, for which there was no need.

The dislike comment would of been enough.
    Alright, let's dissect MGR's post then.

Quote Originally Posted by Metal Gear Rex View Post
    You messaged me for this?
    I don't see a complaint in here about that you posted it to him. Just a question. Sure, it may have a bit of an aggressive tone, but not enough for me to call it active complaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Metal Gear Rex View Post
    ...well it looks retarded as hell for the most part. Not really funny, just looks weird and stupid to me.
    The rest of the post is nothing complaining (that you sent it to him) either, just that he doesn't like it.

So, where is the "just complaining (and nothing ekse)" part that bothers you so much? I don't see it. All I see is just the dislike comment, which would be enough for you.

The Awakening

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: FOG I Kyle PSN ID: CreamedCustard Steam ID: kylemotherwell

He said "You messaged me for this?" was pretty much a complaint, it was a rehtorical question aimed at me. So yea, that was complaining, you do know he posted at least three times before I said that right?

Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar

Rex, you are making a big deal about it, not him. If you thought it was stupid then fair enough, you didin't have to post it. I really don't know what your problem is half the time, I don't think you run any company's so I can't see your work being that serious that you have complain about a 2 minute video that has a bit of humor in it.

Lighten up.
    Apparently the only kind of serious work people ever have in life is running a company. Sorry for replying to you honestly. I guess next time you message me, I'll either lie or completely ignore you. Wil lthat make you feel better?

He said "You messaged me for this?" was pretty much a complaint, it was a rehtorical question aimed at me. So yea, that was complaining, you do know he posted at least three times before I said that right?
    For your information, I stated that to make it clear that you personally asked me to see it. I gave my honest opinion on it. While harsh, it was honest and I did that again because you wanted me to see it. If you hadn't messagd me about it, I probably would have watched it and not commented on it like a bunch of other things I'm not interested in.

I wasn't truly complaining until talking to Evi. And it was directed at Evi more so, not you. I can understand how Evi would reply like that being that my first message was negative, but that was more the reason why I said "You messaged me for this", to show that I have a good reason to reply to the video, negative or not.
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

LOL, WFTO

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: dotted

You guys suck
    "The essence of religion: Fear God and obey God. The quintessence of spirituality: Love God and become another God." -- Sri Chinmoy