Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: A few ideas...

  
  1. #1

    Default A few ideas...

    Name: Apparition (or something similar)

    Type: Spell

    Cost: LOTS of mana (or gold im not sure whether your including man)

    Does: Summons a solid apparition of the keeper to fight for you for as long as your mana lasts. (loosely based on dk2's Horny but way better) hes awesomely tough but must be controlled by you through possession (he is you after all.) he could be designed by the player in a separate part of the game (like a small in game creater.) the player could design his look, the way he moves, his spells, decide whether he's fast but weak or slow but powerful.

    mine would look like sauron.

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Name: Spawning pit

    Type: Room

    Cost: mebe 750? gold

    Does: alternative to a graveyard. dead bodies are dragged here by your imps. they then sort of sink into the mud. once enough bodies have been collected you gain a creature thats looks like its sewn together out of lots of corpses. like a Frankenstein but with a cooler name.

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Name: Grab trap

    Type: Trap

    Cost: 1000 gold or so

    Does: a bunch of skeletal hands hang from the ceiling of where you place the trap. when an enemy creature / hero passes underneath the hands grab him and pull him up. they then appear in your prison. this trap is only usable once and after its taken 1 creature it will disappear until you replace it.

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Name: Lovetrap

    Type: Trap

    Cost: 600 goldish

    Does: Looks like and attractive woman.Enemy creatures / enemy heroes are pwerless to resist the charm and they go and hug or kiss it or something. it then explodes doing lots of damage. only problem is that it doesn't work on imps as they are so in love with you that they'll throw themselves in front of a cannon trap just to claim some land for you. i really wish imps were bigger cowards.

    Just generally didn't like these ideas. Creator is long gone. - Kyle
    Last edited by kyle; October 19th, 2010 at 18:47.

  2. #2
    Tentacle
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,239
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: Evifire

    Default Re: A few ideas...

    Quote Originally Posted by Hand of evil View Post
    Name: Apparition (or something similar)

    Type: Spell

    Cost: LOTS of mana (or gold im not sure whether your including man)

    Does: Summons a solid apparition of the keeper to fight for you for as long as your mana lasts. (loosely based on dk2's Horny but way better) hes awesomely tough but must be controlled by you through possession (he is you after all.) he could be designed by the player in a separate part of the game (like a small in game creater.) the player could design his look, the way he moves, his spells, decide whether he's fast but weak or slow but powerful.

    mine would look like sauron.
    There was a Topic about this sort of thing, I like the idea however.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hand of evil View Post
    Name: Spawning pit

    Type: Room

    Cost: mebe 750? gold

    Does: alternative to a graveyard. dead bodies are dragged here by your imps. they then sort of sink into the mud. once enough bodies have been collected you gain a creature thats looks like its sewn together out of lots of corpses. like a Frankenstein but with a cooler name.
    Not really going crazy for another Graveyard to be honest.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hand of evil View Post
    Name: Grab Trap

    Type: Trap

    Cost: 1000 gold or so

    Does: a bunch of skeletal hands hang from the ceiling of where you place the trap. when an enemy creature / hero passes underneath the hands grab him and pull him up. they then appear in your prison. this trap is only usable once and after its taken 1 creature it will disappear until you replace it.
    I like this, however someone could make a hallway full of those and get alot of creatures. Prehaps only two or three can be built?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hand of evil View Post
    Name: Lovetrap

    Type: Trap

    Cost: 600 goldish

    Does: Looks like and attractive woman.Enemy creatures / enemy heroes are pwerless to resist the charm and they go and hug or kiss it or something. it then explodes doing lots of damage. only problem is that it doesn't work on imps as they are so in love with you that they'll throw themselves in front of a cannon trap just to claim some land for you. i really wish imps were bigger cowards.
    This is a pretty funny trap, but what about the Fairies and Mistresses? o_o

  3. #3

    Default Re: A few ideas...

    Yeh the grab trap was my Favorite one of the ideas.

    maybe it could be made so that there was a 50% chance the creature could escape a 25% chance that you get him in your prison and a 25% chance that he is lost in the bowels of the earth forever or maybe dropped in a random place on the map. i dont know.

    as for the lovetrap, it work like an opposite of the fear trap. that was exactly the same to every creature. and why would creature who spend all day around FREE skeletons be scared of one in a cage?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •