Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Question about DK: Online

Default Re: Question about DK: Online

You guys are discrediting them a little, you get to steal resources from the overworld, then go to the underworld to do dungeon quests. Pretty nice if you ask me. And besides from the visual aspect, remember that the AI and difficulty levels have changed. It's no longer "Be the first to rush to the enemies dungeon heart regardless of how strong your enemy is, and you WILL win"

Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by f0wh View Post
    You guys are discrediting them a little, you get to steal resources from the overworld, then go to the underworld to do dungeon quests. Pretty nice if you ask me. And besides from the visual aspect, remember that the AI and difficulty levels have changed. It's no longer "Be the first to rush to the enemies dungeon heart regardless of how strong your enemy is, and you WILL win"
    And you are protecting them a little too much... I think he's a spy. Everyone! Let's jump him and interrogate him! >:D
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

Quote Originally Posted by f0wh View Post
    Keep in mind all we know from the trailer is that the player will have a dungeon, and be able to go running around in third person like in any other MMO. Whether the majority of gameplay will be focused on fighting or Dungeon building is still unknown at this point. Or whether it will be possible to be able to raid towns by digging underneath them and pour out a lot of creatures.

So while I'm not ruling out the possibility that DK: Online will be good, I can't say that I like the look of it from what little I have seen.

Unless you can read Chinese, in which case could you translate the site for us so we can be on the same page
    Last edited by A New Room; January 31st, 2011 at 10:21.
    Mentor: "You remove your own heart, fortify it behind stonewalls, deadly traps, and then rely heavily on beings you create yourself. Even psychoanalysts lack words for just how absurdly emo you areā€¦"

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzi View Post
    i think the target audience was noobs,
    New social game Bubble Epic now is starting on facebook,pretty image must attract you~!
    The latest journal from DK Online developers talks about some updates to the game. It's all about the Paladin! Find all the news you need to know for DK Online.
    Last edited by remix13; September 11th, 2012 at 07:36.